10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brian Head Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Brian Head Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brian Head Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brian Head Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brian Head Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brian Head Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brian Head Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brian Head Utah:
Mountain View Lodge
Located in Parowan, 10 miles from Brian Head, Mountain View Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.
- great location, free hot breakfast, and free fast wifi. Also hot tub and small pool.
- It was more than I expected for the money I payed.the out looks if I, but the Inside of the room is Great👌
- Good location! Across from local town grocery store and right by a gas station. Not a far drive up to Brian Head. The furniture was very nice and rooms are decent size. Good price. Breakfast was average free breakfast.
- breakfast is good, staffs are friendly, close to ski resort, and the price is a steal
- The hotel staff made us feel like home, they were super caring
El Rey Inn & Suites
Located less than half a mile from the Shakespeare Theater, this Cedar City hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available.Cable TV with premium channels is featured in each guest room at El Rey Inn & Suites. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are included for convenience.A fitness center is available for guest use. Free parking for oversized vehicles is included.Cedar Breaks National Monument is 21 miles away. Brian Head Ski Resort is 29 miles from El Rey Inn & Suites.
- Great location in middle of town, they gave me a free upgrade no questions asked and the room was crazy large and very opulent. Even the reception area has a really nice sit down area next to a large fireplace and the best diner in town is next door.
- It was close to everything in town, quiet, friendly, clean and good breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable. Great pillow top mattress.
- We travel with our two small pets so usually the rooms we get to stay in are not that nice (stained carpets etc). In this case the floor was not carpeted which was really nice and the room was clean although a little run down. Convenient to area to walk our dogs. Breakfast that was included was not great.
- Cooper at the front desk was really nice, friendly, and fast. He also started conversation with us while he did everything such as typing and getting our keys ready which I have never seen before. My wife and I both appreciated that he showed he cared and actually liked his job.
Best Western Town and Country Inn
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Located in Cedar City in the region of Utah, 12 miles from Brian Head, Best Western Town and Country Inn features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a gift shop at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- A great breakfast that was included in our room. The staff was very friendly the room spacious and comfortable.
The young lady at the front desk. Ms. Cheryl I believe was her name, was very pleasant and efficient during the check in process.
- It is close to a grocery store and a pizza location
- The breakfast was amazing my and my boyfriend loved it as the start of our day on the road. Amazing price
- Located close to restaurants and grocery stores in the center. Very quiet, beds are comfy, stuff is very nice.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City
One of our top picks in Cedar City.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 49 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City.
- This is a great location with a lot of good amenities. I’ve stayed here in the past and had a good stay.
- I like the friendly staff and the breakfast on the morning !
- I never stayed at a La Quinta hotel before but figured it would be like any other holiday inn but it was actually really nice and the hotel is pet friendly and don’t even charge pet fees.
- We had to stop on our way home due to a major snow storm…the staff were warm and welcoming. We used the pool and exercise room.
- I liked when I needed an extra night stay because my son got rear-ended , the staff helped me get another night and worked as best as they could with the price. I really appreciated the help. Thanks so much
Ramada Cedar City
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Featuring an outdoor pool and an indoor hot tub, this Cedar City hotel offers a free shuttle to Cedar City International Airport, just 4 miles away. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are included.A sitting area with a flat-screen cable TV is featured each guest room at the Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Cedar City. A microwave, small fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.A fitness center and sauna are available for guest use. A 24-hour convenience store is on site.Bard’s Restaurant and Pub, in the lobby, serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Utah Shakespearean Festival is less than a mile away. BrianHead Resort is 30 miles away.
- The location was perfect and it was clean and beautiful. The amenities were awesome.
- Clean and comfortable. Everything was inviting and just what we needed.
- The TV in the room was not functional. A repairman was sent to the room and determined that he would be unable to make a repair. He radioed the front desk and asked them to secure another room for us immediately, which they did. A key was brought to us and we were assisted in moving to the new room. Staff was very professional and thoughtful.
- location & friendly people serving breakfast in hotel restaurant
- Great location for us. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Best Western Plus Cedar City
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Cedar City is located in Cedar City in the region of Utah, just 12 miles from Brian Head.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from Best Western Plus Cedar City.
- The hot chicken soup when we arrived was very nice. A real treat since it was cold outside.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful and polite. Room was spacious and breakfast was good. It was winter time (and snowing), so they offered complimentary meal in the evening, including roasting marshmallows in the fire outside.
- Perfect place to stop in for the night on our long drive! I’m mainly picky about one thing…being clean/updated, and this place nailed it! Bathroom could be a little bigger but that’s just being picky. It’s best described IMO as a high quality motel but it’s nicer than a lot of the $200+ hotels Ive stayed at. I’d definitely stay here again for a short/long stay. Burger place (Hermie’s) across the street is a gem!
- The amenities are outstanding from a light dinner to s’mores toasted by the fire pit! The building itself is luxurious, very clean, with high end decorator touches in evidence everywhere. Ample well lit convenient parking area. Staff A++ Spacious rooms, good sized fridge, guest laundry, Wi-Fi! Super comfy bed with choice of pillows and quiet. Stay here! You will love it.
- It was nice to have the complimentary dinner; even though it was simple, it was nice to not have to go back out to find a place to eat.
Abbey Inn Cedar City
One of our top picks in Cedar City.Located in Cedar City, 12 miles from Brian Head, Abbey Inn Cedar City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The hotel was next to I-15, making it very easy to continue our trip the next day. The clerk gave us dining recommendations and told us one restaurant we should definitely avoid. We didn’t stay for breakfast, but it smelled delicious. It was a great idea to put the kitchen in a completely separate building…an adjacent house.
- Clean comfortable room with a great indoor pool. Super friendly staff
- The bed was very comfortable Several choices of pillows was an unexpected surprise…great selection! My family really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. thanks for a great stay!
- We had stayed at the MGM the night before coming to your Inn. What a joke. We were ten times happier at the Abby Inn than at the MGM hotel in Las Vegas. It was clean and private and the breakfast was wonderful. The service from Presten was the best and the booking ease was great and the service was personal and excellent. The pool and hot tub squeaky clean. Your inn will be our stop over place from now on. Thank you for a great price and experience!
- Furniture was new and upscale feeling. Bed was comfortable. Staff was accommodating re: room selection. Breakfast was okay, generous for the price of the room.
Clarion Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Cedar City.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.St. George Municipal Airport is 50 miles away.
- Staff is pleasant and helpful,room was clean and felt safe.
- The cook for breakfast was just the nicest – he was very concerned about the impression we had of the food, he was great to talk with. he made great suggestions and took a great deal of pride in his work product and the presentation of the food. I wish I could remember his name 🙂
- RANDY that worked in the kitchen was excellent. He helped make our stay very comfortable. You are very lucky to have him as an employee. The day he did not work the breakfast was not as good and the workers were not as friendly. He actually made our stay fun.
The extra large King size bed was wonderful. Friendly staff. Great Breakfast. Good WIFI.
Easy access to the interstate and lots of restaurants close by. Beautiful town!
- Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, on site bistro was delicious and free breakfast was plentiful and amazing!
Rodeway Inn Cedar City
One of our best sellers in Cedar City! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Rodeway Inn Cedar City offers accommodations in Cedar City.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 51 miles away.
- There were some minor problems with the facilities, but staff was very helpful and worked with us to get thing working properly. Very helpful and friendly.
- The heater was so old we couldn’t control the heat. We had to turn it off when it got hot and turn of back on when we got cold in the middle of the night.
- The gentleman at the checking was polite and helpfull
- Excellent value. Management actively making improvements. Office team very friendly and helpful.
- very friendly staff, easy to find, easy to check in, access to everything in Cedar City close by.
Motel 6 Cedar City
Motel 6 Cedar City offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cedar City.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 51 miles from Motel 6 Cedar City.
- It has convenient access to the interstate. The location is also close to many places in Cedar City and the surrounding areas.
- The bed needs to be up dated. When I sat down it just sunk in. Plus it did not feel like a queen size bed.
- Rooms were warm and they allowed pets, which was key to our staying there.
- Location and initially the price BUT it’s not a good deal when you have bites on your legs,sore bed from inferior mattress, inept staff, etc., etc., etc.
- The air had the normal level of oxygen and nitrogen.
Top Hotels In Brian Head Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brian Head Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brian Head Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brian Head Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!