10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brez Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Brez Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brez Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brez Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brez Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brez Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brez Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brez Cantabria:
Parador de Fuente Dé
Located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Parador de Fuente Dé has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and easy access to the Fuente Dé cable car. It has a picturesque setting in the Liébana Valley.The homely rooms in the Parador Fuente Dé have large windows offering mountain views. They also have wooden floors, leather furnishings, heating and air conditioning.The hotel has large gardens with a children’s play area. It also has luggage storage and a lounge with newspapers.The Parador Fuente Dé’s restaurant serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes, such as Liébana stew and steak with Treviso sauce. It can also provide packed lunches.The cable car next door takes visitors to the Áliva viewing point.
- We had a nice quiet room with a balcony overlooking the horse pasture and mountains. Sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine watching the horses meander the meadow was a real highlight of our stay. It is a bit far from the cave paintings we were in the area to see, which we knew when we booked. But we didn’t realize how extremely narrow and winding the road north from Potes is. I’m still happy we stayed here, but I think the location is a better choice if you are planing to explore the National Park. The meals were good, especially the Hake and surprisingly the Tea Mousse. The staff were pleasant and attentive in an unobtrusive way.
- It’s the second time we stay here. It’s a very confortable and convenient hotel.
- The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and elegantly stylish. The location is amazing, stunning scenery and very fresh mountain air. The food in the restaurant is good without being amazing, and I can understand those who are disappointed with it, as it’s not as distinctively flavored as most of the cuisine in the region. However, it is good quality, fresh and well prepared.
- If the management of Booking.com have not visited this Parador in the high mountains of the Picos de Europa, then you are missing so much in life. Fresh air, energetic walks, spectacular views and very friendly staff, comfortable accommodation and a local menu.
- Spacious room with stunning view and lovely balcony
One of our top picks in Ojedo.Set in a stunning natural landscape, on the edge of Picos de Europa National Park, this traditional-style country hotel will help you relax and get from it all.Enjoy views of the mountains and beautiful green countryside from the hotel. The peaceful grounds and stunning views will help you relax and unwind and you can also take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool. The cable car that takes you to Picos de Europa National Park is just 30 minutes from the hotel.The fantastic beaches of the northern coastline are only 45 minutes away by car from the hotel.
- Excellent location for hiking, kayaking; all at short distance from hotel; staff very friendly, good restaurant
- fantastic hotel, 16 of us on motor bikes, staff excellent, facilities great. would 100% stay again
- Lovely hotel very clean rooms excellent staff lots of on site parking Moter cycle friendly family run have stayed many times before would always go back and it’s got an outside swimming pool.
Good breakfast. Lovely veranda where you can sit and relax whilst having a drink from the bar.
Potes is a nearby lovely village, which is worthed to visit.
- The pool, the bed, the bath, the outdoor eating area. Service.
Hotel Rebeco is located in the heart of the Picos de Europa Natural Park, yards from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. Rooms come with a terrace with views over the landscape.Rebeco is a charming stone and wood building with free private parking, a free Wi-Fi area and large gardens. The restaurant serves wines and dishes from the Liebana region, including stews and meats.All rooms at Hotel Rebeco feature satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel also has various terraces with great views of the mountains and the amphitheater.The Rebeco Hotel can arrange many activities in the Picos de Europa. These include hiking and mountain biking, and many hiking routes start from the property. There is free on-site parking for cars and a garage for motorbikes.
- Amazing location, great restaurant, good service and comfortable rooms with awesome view.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- The staff at Hotel Rebeco was so friendly and helpful and fun and the location – the best views in Fuente de by far! A word on the staff – Arantxa went above and beyond the norm to help us; we can’t say enough good things about her and the other staff we interacted with.
- Super cute samoed dog welcomed us and staffs are friendly. Amazing view.
This rural hotel is located 2,950 feet from the historic center of Potes at the foot of the Picos de Europa Mountains. It offers cozy rooms and a garden and terrace with mountains views.Rooms at Hotel Toscana feature rustic decor. Each includes a TV, scenic mountain views and a private bathroom.The property has a cafeteria serving snacks and you can relax in the lounge with fireplace. There is a restaurant 50 feet away and buses to Potes, Santander and nearby beaches stop 30 feet away.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling and you can get tourist information at the Toscana reception, as well as hire a bicycle or car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Hotel Toscana offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian Coast. Santander is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- This property was a great location for the Picos de Europa national park. The staff was super friendly and it is a very cute, comfortable, quaint place to stay. It is a little bit away from the main area of Potes, so you will want to either drive or expect to walk 1.5 km down the road to get to the main square.
- Hotel was a great value, really close to Potes’ center and opposite to a mini market. Room was clean. Lourdes and her husband were absolutely nice and helpful.
The hosts are wonderful people, always helpful and giving you a warm welcome.
Lourdes and Nisio, as the rest of the staff, make you feel at home.
The hotel is simple but very comfortable and cozy, perfect for an exploration of the wonderful valley of Potes.
The breakfast at the bar, attended by Domingo, is great.
This is the second time I´ve stayed there, and surely I´ll come back.
- This hotel was a very good value compared to the cost. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful including wonderful recommendations for restaurants.
- Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Easy parking outside. Easy to find.
Hotel Rural Peña Castil
Located in the mountain village of Sotres, in the heart of Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, Hotel Rural Peña Castil features heated rooms, a terrace, restaurant, and luggage storage space.All rooms come with TV, and bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. The hotel is decorated in a traditional rural style, with exposed stone walls and wooden surfaces.Some rooms offer views of the mountains.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, such as Cabrales cheese and cider. It is also possible to get packed lunches.Hotel staff can provide you with information about activities in the area, such as hiking or mountaineering. Duje River is a 20-minute walk from the property, and Llanes Beach is 31 mi away. You can drive to Cavadonga within 1 hours’ drive.
Great hotel in an amazing village.
The staff is really nice and helpful.
- “El Jefe”, the owner of Pena Castil, is extremely knowledgable and forthcoming about trails in the region.
- Absolutely stunning location! The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the staff are so kind. Dinner is good, too. If you are traveling with small children who go to bed earlier than you, ask to stay in rooms 1-4 on the first floor – the lounge is just around the corner, so you can put your kids to bed and then relax in the lounge. Parking is easy and the wifi works well. The scenery can’t be beat, too!
- Dinner in the restaurant was good, same goes for the breakfast. Extremely friendly and polite staff.
- It’s the first establishment when you walk up the road into Sotres on a trek from Espinama and the top of the cable car at Fuente De. Excellent meal with local products. Basic accommodations.
- Great hotel in an amazing village.
Hotel & Spa Arha
Hotel & Spa Arha is in the Cantabrian village of Potes, within the Liébana Valley, just 1.9 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. Located in the historic center it offers a spa with sauna, hot tub and massage service. Free WiFi is provided.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area. The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the local area.Hotel & Spa Arha has a bar and serves a daily breakfast. There is also a relaxing lounge area. The reception offers a safety deposit service.
- Great breakfast – nice coffee, OJ and choice of cold meats and pastries. Nice clean shower. Very good position in Potes – a few minutes walk to the main street
Rooms were clean and spacious staff friendly
Breakfast was ample for first meal of the day continental
Location was the best in town
We were on motorbikes so parking was fine though no idea where u would park if in a car
- Very good location for local life, activities and eating out.Good value for the location. excellent cafe/bar one minute from the door!
- Not a lot really. At best most aspects were “average”.
In the town centre.
Staff very friendly.
Hotel Valdecoro is next to Potes’ Deva River and offers impressive views of the Picos de Europa National Park. It features a traditional Cantabrian restaurant and a bar.The Valdecoro’s spacious rooms have rustic décor and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can relax in the hotel’s inviting lounge area, which features a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The Valdecoro’s breakfast room offers mountain views.The surrounding area of Liébana is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Picos de Europa Park is just a 30 minute drive away. The beaches at La Franca are approximately 12 miles from the hotel.
- Conveniently located close to the old part of village of Potes (5 min walk). Quiet, clean, comfortable; free parking on site. Staff is friendly, helpful, professional.
- Right on the N621 just as it enters Potes, extremely easy to find, nice large white building with the name in large letters, can’t miss it. Free parking beside and behind the hotel. Five minute walk to the center of town. Checked in easily despite receptionist not speaking any English). Room was decent sized, clean, nice bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi (I had read it was only in public areas but we got it fine in our room on the first floor). Breakfast was included in the booking.com listing, it was OK.
- Great location and modern comfortable hotel with added touches of mountain character. A nice balance.
- Close the centre evening meal was very nice and good value 15 Euro 3 courses including water wine and coffee
- There were extra pillows and the bed was large and comfortable. Our room had a shower only but there are rooms with a bath, so you would need to make a special request if you have a preference. The front and side of the hotel is facing on to a busy road so I would advise asking for a room at the back of the hotel, especially if it’s warm as there is no air conditioning. There was ample free parking. There is a supermarket almost opposite, bakery around 50 metres up the road and it is around a 5-10 minute walk to the centre of the town where you’ll find ample shopping, eating and drinking opportunities. Some bars are open until 3am.
Posada El Hoyal
Set on beautiful grounds and offering an outdoor swimming pool, this guest house is located on Liébana Valley, 7.5 mi from Potes and a 25-minute drive from Picos de Europa National Park.Posada El Hoyal is surrounded by gardens, and includes a sun terrace with spectacular mountain views. It features a characteristic design with stone walls, wooden beams and a country-style décor.The rooms at El Hoyal come with a private bathroom with shower or bath, and some of them have a hydro-massage bathtub and a balcony. They all have a TV and heating.The guest house’s restaurant offers daily menus and à-la-carte dishes, prepared with homemade recipes and local produce.Guests can take different hiking routes, and the Natural Park of Fuentes Carrionas is 30 minutes’ drive. The nearest Ski Station is Alto Campoo located 2 hours’ drive away.
- The room and surrounding grounds were lovely. Break teas great
- The food here was very good, well presented. The owners very friendly and appreciative of our very limited Spanish! V little English spoken but we were made to feel v welcome. Great location for mountains but you need a car.
- we had a cozy stay. Carmen’s excellent cuisine and Oscar’s top notch Gin Tonic regenerated us after long days of discovering this beautiful region.
- Excellent food, friendly staff, beautiful setting.
- The posada is managed by a welcoming, cheerful couple. It is a very attractive building in a beautiful setting. The swimming pool was well-maintained, and the breakfast was satisfying. The woman in the ‘Casa de la Naturaleza’ in the nearby village of Pasaguero was very helpful and informative. She recommended several hikes in the Picos close to the posada.
La Posada de Cucayo
Set in Cucayo, in the beautiful Liébana area of the Picos de Europa Nature Reserve, La Posada de Cucayo inn offers a garden, a terrace and impressive mountain views.This stone building features rustic-style décor and comes with a shared TV area. Rooms at La Posada de Cucayo come with a wardrobe, seating area, TV, telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is free WiFi in public areas.A continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea, juice and toast is served daily. The inn’s restaurant also serves an à la carte menu for lunch and dinners. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on request.La Posada de Cucayo is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Potes is 11 mi away and Posada de Valdeón is an hour’s drive away. Santander Airport is 77 mi away. There is free parking on site.
- Absolutely amazing place to stay. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful which makes sense because they are also the owners. The room was very comfortable: large bed, nice armchairs close to the window (which had a superb view on the mountains and valley below). Food was very good as well, they have a set menu but also daily items: on the first day Tina had gotten mushrooms from her walk so there was an option to have some in an omelet and on our second night there was a soup made from home grown courgettes which was delicious! Internet is not super good but you would expect that from such a remote place and that’s not really why you would go and stay there. There are a lot of things to do in the area: hikes, cycles, rafting…
- Two sisters, Ana and Tina, run this place with lots of TLC. They also do the cooking in the restaurant, and it’s fabulous. The charming village is small and remote, a real feeling that you are away from it all.
- Great location, very quiet with beautiful view. Hosts were very nice and spoke English. The place is a gem if you are looking for beautiful scenery and a quiet room in an unspoiled village.
- Lovely place in the middle of nowhere. Peaceful. Friendly owners.
- peaceful location, opportunity to explore the countryside , meals
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- The location was perfect for nearby hiking trails. The restaurant staff (Laura & Terina) were most kind, courteous and Terina’s cooking was excellent! The hotel cleaning staff does an excellent job in keeping the room and entire hotel clean… and still smiles at the end of her day.
- I loved the location inside the National Park, just steps away from the trail head! The view from the front steps was amazing, so I didn’t mind that my room had a view into the hillside on the back of building. I thought it would be more rustic, like a hostel, but it was actually a pretty nice hotel that is simple and basic. The host didn’t speak much English, but was very nice and we communicated fine. The food in the restaurant was way better than expected. The coffee was good and breakfast was typical Spanish but worth the approximately $4. There was another hotel and restaurant next door.
- The location for walking the Ruta del Cares is perfect. The view from our room was spectacular. Manolo was a fantastic host!
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Right next to the Picos de Europe, with a spectacular view, nice experience!
Top Hotels In Brez Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brez Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brez Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brez Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!