10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brewster Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Brewster Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brewster Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brewster Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brewster Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brewster Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brewster Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brewster Massachusetts:
Old Manse Inn
Located in Brewster, 21 miles from Provincetown, Old Manse Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Chatham is 8 miles from Old Manse Inn, and Falmouth is 31 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Captain Freeman Inn
Captain Freeman Inn is a boutique inn set in Brewster. This inn offers a solar heated salt water pool.An American breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Breakwater Beach is 2,300 feet from the inn. Ferries to the islands from Hyannis Terminal to the islands are 16.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal Airport, 17 miles from Captain Freeman Inn.
No reviews yet.
Located in Brewster, 21 miles from Provincetown, Spinnaker features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Chatham is 8 miles from Spinnaker, and Hyannis is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 12 miles from Spinnaker.
- Everything about Spinnaker was outstanding, from the welcome by owners Andrea and Rob to the beautiful accommodations to the amazing food! The decor is soothing, with calming colors and unique touches that give the property a welcoming feel. The bar is a place where you can imagine making new friends. The service was friendly and professional. But the real draw is the food! We enjoyed every bite of dinner and breakfast…we wanted to try so much more but we just didn’t have room!
- The hostess was so friendly and sweet! We brought our dog and she made us all feel so comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, the staff was so friendly and we really felt like we were staying in a luxurious bedroom with comfy linens, robes, soft towels and bathroom mats and beautiful/ simple decorations! We loved staying there and hope to come back soon!
Nice room. Nice ambience. Nice people.
Breakfast was extraordinary and wonderful.
We loved our stay.
- The food was excellent. We were very well looked after from the moment we arrived. I can fully recommend.
- My husband and I stayed at the Spinnaker for a mini-moon after our wedding, and our stay at the Spinnaker was perfect. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable, and we loved how the room was decorated in all white. The owners, Rob and Andrea, were amazing hosts and made us feel welcomed and pampered. The breakfast was out of this world. Rob prepared a different frittata and baked good everyday that was served with toast, yogurt, and tomato and mozzarella salad. We also had dinner at the restaurant one night and we were blown away. We will be back for sure.
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod
Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod offers accommodations in Eastham.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Provincetown is 20 miles from Eagle Wing Inn – Cape Cod, and Chatham is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- We loved the personal care and interaction with the proprietors. The owners were extremely attentive and offered snacks in the evening and beverages all day. It was close to everything we needed and very convenient for a Cape Cod stay.
- Very nice inn with personal service! You felt very well taken care of. Nice breakfast room with continental breakfast. Free laundry, good location to do excursions to different places in Cape Cod. Free bikes. Overall very good experience. Recommended.
- Innkeepers Melanie & John are friendly, very helpful and informative. John pointed out places of interest, recommended places to dine and is a great host. I am sure we will return again and again. Our room was neat, clean and spacious. Attention to detail is their motto.
- Owners John and Melanie are outstanding hosts. The cleanliness of the facility and the room along with their attention to detail were top shelf. Their recommendations for restaurants were right on the mark. Overall, a great stay.
- cleanliness, location, comfort and staff…Arnold’s Seafood is the best and handy…second time at Eagle Wing…
Governor Prence Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Orleans, the Governor Prence Inn is a 5 minute walk from the Orleans Cove and a 10 minute drive from Nauset Beach. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The Rail Trail bike path runs by the hotel and there is an outdoor pool. Rose bushes, BBQ facilities and picnic areas are also on the property.Rooms include satellite TV, refrigerator and air conditioning. Some rooms have a view of the pool. Continental breakfast is also included.The Governor Prence Inn is a 10 minute drive to the south side of the Cape Cod National Seashore and Nickerson State Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Good location with pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Matt at reception was very helpful.
- It would have been much better if coffee/tea making facility were actually in the room. The TV was place in an unfriendly and unsuitable part of the room.
- The location was great! The front desk manager was very helpful. The continental breakfastwas good.
- Decent continental breakfast. Location is good. Staff is friendly.
- I liked that the hotel let us out of our reservation and refunded our money without argument, and was very nice about it.
Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod
This Eastham hotel features an American restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch plasma TV. In Cape Cod, it is surrounded by sandy beaches, forests and marshes.The elegant rooms at Eastham Sheraton Four Points are decorated with neutral colors and feature large windows. Each includes a refrigerator, cable TV and a spacious sitting area.Guests can enjoy free access to a seasonal indoor pool and a modern gym. The Four Points by Sheraton Eastham Cape Cod also has a full-service business center and concierge services.Bellamy’s Grille and Bar is a casual restaurant open for breakfast and lunch.Nauset Lighthouse, a working lighthouse, is 2 miles from this Four Points Eastham hotel and the Wellfleet Flea Market is a 5-minute drive away. Guests can take a whale watching cruise in Provincetown, just 30 minutes away.
- Everything’s was as expected. I always enjoy the pool and the location is perfect
I like rooms overlooking the enclosed center courtyard with pool. On a cold winter morning it feels like summer inside the hotel.
Hotel staff placed a Christmas gift bag under the lobby tree for each guest-room. Very nice touch !
Front desk staff was very welcoming.
- I have stayed at this hotel many times, the staff, location and area are great.
- Breakfast was really good. Staff were so attentive in the breakfast area. The room was very nice. It was big. The beds were very comfortable and the room served our needs for a one night stay. Went to the indoor pool before it closed and it was nice and warm in the pool area and the staff brought out more towels, because there were none when we arrived-but it was late. Parking was easy.
- We were tired of traveling, so we opted to have our meal at the BAR and GRILL. To our surprise it was excellent, personnel was polite and accomendating.
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Queen Anne Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Queen Anne Inn offers accommodations in Chatham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Nantucket Memorial Airport is 30 miles away.
The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
deck with chairs, but the temp. was too cold to go outside. Therefore, it was not possible to
use the swimming pool.
- Historical building in good location, close to downtown, restaurants, sights, etc. Nice garden and pool.
- lovely room, beds very comfortable, nice bathroom and shower, excellent breakfast.
- Enjoyed the breakfasts and other cheese and desserts.friendly staff.
Fabulous location in Chatham, great facilities, gorgeous breakfast and beautiful, clean, comfortable and nicely furnished bedrooms.
Staff were very friendly and helpful too!
- The bedroom was especially lovely with handpainted walls and a comfortable bed. It had a
Bayside Resort Hotel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bayside Resort Hotel offers accommodations in West Yarmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 28 miles from Bayside Resort Hotel, and Plymouth is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from Bayside Resort Hotel.
- too much chlorine and front desk staff were rude to me
- Everything was great! Great get away for family vacation…only wish we could have stayed longer.
- Excellent service, nice staff, fact that they gave my husband a charger he forgot, comfortable bed, gym. Didn’t use the pool but was glad it was there.
- Too many children running around but I should have known
They left plenty of towels and extra pillows.
The Jacuzzi tub was the highlight of the stay for me!
Top Hotels In Brewster Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brewster Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brewster Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brewster Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!