10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bretton Woods New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Bretton Woods New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bretton Woods New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bretton Woods New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bretton Woods New Hampshire:
Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Washington Resort offers accommodations in Bretton Woods.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.North Conway is 21 miles from Omni Bretton Arms Inn at Mount Wash, and Lincoln is 19 miles away.
- The location; the privacy; warm rooms with fireplaces; great dining experience; shuttle to main hotel; amenities shared with larger hotel on the property.
- Great staff at the end of the phone once we made contact.
- Breakfast was great! Room spacious and very comfortable!
Location was awesome
Building is interesting with classical old theme, love it
Room was clean and comfortable
Beds were fantastic
clean comfortable room, a guy came by each day around 4:30 to fill to room ice bucket
On the last day I went to the dining room for breakfast and was informed there was a kitchen problem and they would not be serving, the Dining Room Manager happily comped a breakfast at the nearby Omni Hotel
The Notchland Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Notchland Inn offers accommodations in Notchland, just 12 miles from North Conway. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and hiking. Lincoln is 16 miles from The Notchland Inn, and Jefferson is 22 miles from the property.
- It was totally secluded, it was nice to be off the grid. The breakfast was excellent. Dinner was even better. It was a five course meal, served with perfect timing and impecable service. The staff was very professional and accommodating. They made the experience very personal versus chain hotels which offer nothing more than a steam table buffet for breakfast… This place is a true testament to quality over quantity.
- Perfect location for a quiet and relaxing weekend in the beautiful White Mountains. The room fireplace was amazing.
Hospitality and friendliness of hosts.
Easy access to beautiful countryside.
- Everything. Beautiful older hotel with rich history. Owner met us at check-In and gave us property tour and took us to our room. Although we missed dinner, he called around for us to see who was still serving. Great room with fireplace. Breakfast the next morning was excellent and impeccable service. Will definitely stay here again.
- We got excellent advice about what to do and see. We went swimming at the river (property of the inn) on a sunny day in last September.
Best Western White Mountain Inn
Best Western White Mountain Inn is located in Franconia, 13 miles from Lincoln and 19 miles from Jefferson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- very clean rooms. great breakfast. friendly staff
- Great place and this is our second year coming here! Great value and breakfast too!
- Very convenient right next to Interstate 93 at Exit 38. Room and lobby were very clean.
- Rooms were comfortable and the views were beautiful. STAFF were exceptional and allowed early check in and placed us in a room with a spectacular view of the mountains.
- The hotel offers discounted ski tickets to nearby mountains… and boy do I mean discounted
Located in Bethlehem, 16 miles from Lincoln, Arlington Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Jefferson is 15 miles from Arlington Hotel, and Jackson is 27 miles from the property.
- Convenient to the area we visited. The rooms were clean well lit and comfortable.
- The staff and food where excellent. The service was superb going the extra mile
- Hotel was very pretty. It was updated and very clean.
- Beds where super comfortable. Rooms where bright and clean and very large. Pool Sauna was an added bonus which where amazing
- The room was generous sized with a separate area with a couch. Airy. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Quiet. We had a nice corner room with a king sized bed.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, The Wentworth is located in Jackson in the region of New Hampshire, just 7 miles from North Conway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play tennis and pool at the hotel. Lincoln is 25 miles from The Wentworth, and Jefferson is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Food was truly gourmet..the breakfasts were perfect! We loved the cozy bar and playing pool nightly.
- Excellent location, staff and food. We will be back.
- WE LOVE OUR ACCOMODATIONS IN THE SMALL COTTAGE. QUITE, CLEAN, COZY.
- The breakfast was phenomenal! I could not believe it was included in our rate!
- It’s a beautiful hotel, with perfect location and ambiance. We got a great rate through Booking.com and breakfast that was included was lovely and delicious.
Christmas Farm Inn and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Christmas Farm Inn and Spa offers accommodations in Jackson, just 7 miles from North Conway. The inn has a playground and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Lincoln is 25 miles from Christmas Farm Inn, and Jefferson is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and romantic. We enjoyed dinner at the Christmas Farm, which is always delicious with a variety of selections. The breakfast was included AND very good! We love this place- even one night feels like a vacation at Christmas Farm!
- This was a Christmas dream come true. This facility was 10+ Staff extremely friendly.
- Property was very clean. Has a Christmas theme to it
- Wonderful themed lodgings, very cosy with all the facilities needed. Great restaurant with very helpful staff, food was outstanding as was the cocktails
- Breakfast was delicious, the pub was cozy, wonderful staff.
Wildcat Inn and Tavern
This Jackson hotel offers free Wi-Fi and cozy rooms that have cable TV. Wentworth Golf Club is half a mile away and Black Mountain Ski Resort is a 5 minute drive away.A private bathroom is offered in each individually decorated room. Select rooms at Wildcat Inn feature a sitting area.The Wildcat Inn & Tavern Restaurant serves lunch and dinner.Guests can relax in the parlor area or enjoy the gardens.Eagle Mountain Golf Course is 1 miles from Wildcat Inn and Tavern. Story Land amusement park is a 5 minute drive away.
- Great entertainment in the tavern at night. Even in the middle of the week.
- The staff and atmosphere, cozy place we were very happy and will return.
- Nice place, convenient location to area mountains and activities. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean.
- There’s a restaurant on the property. Convenient location. We stayed just overnight, so this was a plus. There’s complimentary tea, coffee and juice in the morning and a lounge available to enjoy your first cup of coffee of the day.
- good location for visiting the White Mountains and Mt Washington. The old inn was full of character although the plumbing from other rooms was a bit noisy and intrusive, its a small price to pay.
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, Snowflake Inn is located in Jackson in the region of New Hampshire.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. North Conway is 7 miles from Snowflake Inn, and Lincoln is 25 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. Loved the tub in the room and the inside heated pool which was basically a big hot tub with jets and a whirlpool effect.
- The inn was beautiful. Staff excellent. So worth every penny
- we loved the peace and quiet of the mornings. loved having our coffee outside in the early morning and surprises for breakfast. The quiet walks,and nice restaurants. Special time for both of us we were on our honeymoon we will be back in October. Can not wait
- The only thing that I liked was the extra large hot tub. Unfortunately it was at the entrance of the Inn with large windows all around. I️ felt like a zoo animal n
- Lovely tranquil Hotel, always lovely smelling Candles on.
Lodge at Jackson Village
This Jackson lodge has free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a refrigerator and satellite TV. Black Mountain Ski Resort is 3 miles away and Attitash Mountain Resort is a 10-minute drive from the property.A sitting area and a private bathroom are featured in each individually decorated room. Select rooms at Jackson Village Lodge feature a spa tub.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or walk through the gardens. A tennis court and a children’s play area are also provided.Lodge at Jackson Village is 2 miles from Story Land amusement park. Wentworth Golf Club is close to the property.
- The bed was very comfortable. We borrowed the snowshoes and walked Echo Lake which was fun (there were 5 pairs available). It’s hard to find somewhere with 2 double beds in a room walking distance to Jackson and this met the bill.
- lovely, slightly remote (which we wanted) in the mountains. Homey and owner and other staff lovley.
- Liked the location and views. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Location was close enough to walk to a few resturants and town shops.
B&B type of feel.
- Broken toilet seat. Very dirty shower curtain was filthy carpets too
The Inn at Thorn Hill
One of our top picks in Jackson.Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski school, The Inn at Thorn Hill is located in Jackson, just 7 miles from North Conway. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. You can play mini-golf and racquetball at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Lincoln is 25 miles from The Inn at Thorn Hill, and Jefferson is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Charming warm and friendly
Breakfast was absolutely delicious
Right in the village and so private!
I can’t say enough about this charming Inn
- Great property, delightful dining, wonderful staff, tranquil and rejuvenating spa, with Steve (innkeeper) orchestrating it all with the cheer of a good friend.
- The Inn was wonderful, relaxing and the owner Steve was so gracious. He was knowledgeable of area activities, restaurants, local sightseeing and entertainment. The Inn was warm and cozy and the chef’s treats were a delicious way to unwind with in front of a warm fireplace after a day of winter activities. Will definitely be returning for their Grapes and Grains weekend!
- Breakfast menu is extraordinary, welcome is warm and the view is incredible. Nothing not to love about this stately inn.
Cozy, at home feel. The staff went out of their way to please.
all rooms have a fireplace and many have 2 person jetted tubs.
Food was good.
- Charming warm and friendly
Top Hotels In Bretton Woods New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!