10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brens Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Brens Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brens Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brens Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brens Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brens Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brens Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brens Galicia:
This attractive, family-run hotel is set in the village of Cee on Galicía’s Costa da Morte. It offers free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony and views of the rias, 150 feet from Cee Beach.Set in a restored 17th century building, rooms at Hotel Larry feature simple, elegant decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine, specializing in seafood. There is also a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge area.The Larry offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Cee Harbor. Finisterre and its lighthouse are 8.1 mi and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 80 minutes.
- Great location right on the Camino. Pepe and family gave it a real personal touch.
- Good location right in town, clean and comfortable rooms with elevator access to all floors. Excellent restaurant and bar facilities, food and drinks reasonably priced, food was very good. Owner Pepe is a very friendly, hospitable person, takes very good care of his guests.
- Good location in Cee, the owner is a good chef (they even offer seconds if you’re hungry), a few blocks from the main plaza, a good stop along the Camino if you’re going to Fisterra. This is our third time at Hotel Larry. Family run and they’re very accommodating.
- Nice man who owns it and wanted to be of service, right on the Camino trail
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Hotel As Hortensias
One of our top picks in Corcubión.Located right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 mi away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
- Staff excellent and gorgeous position overlooking bay
- Right next to the small beach in very quite location. View out the window was just beautiful.Would definitely stay again.
- The geographic location of Hotel As Hortensias was suitable for walkers to Fisterra.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
Hotel Oca Insua Costa da Morte
One of our top picks in Cee.This town-center hotel is set just off the beach in the small fishing port of Cee, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa de la Muerte. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Located near the world-renowned Finisterre, the Insua provides a perfect location for exploring the Galician coastline. It lies just 1,000 feet from Cee’s new seafront promenade and the beach beyond.Try the town’s fresh seafood at the nearby market or in the hotel’s own restaurant. This venue specializes in fish and seafood caught in the local rias, an attractive feature of the region’s waterfront.
- The room was delightful and the location was a short walk to great restaurants. The street was not noisy and we slept with the window open. We had a small difficulty finding the hotel, but local folks were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- This hotel is on the Camino route from Santiago to Finisterre, as well on the main street of Cee. Thus, it was quite easy to find, and the staff was welcoming and helpful from arrival to check out. My room was on the top floor and fairly quiet, even though it faced the street. There is a grocery store close by as well as a bar and restaurant on the ground floor. Cee is a good stopping point for pilgrims who are walking this camino in 4 instead of 3 days, as the walk to it from near Mazaricos is manageable, and the walk to Finisterre was not too long, so one can enjoy more time in Finisterre.
- The staff particularly the reception staff was outstanding. Also the restaurant staff was amazing!!!
- Large, comfortable and clean rooms. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Top marks!
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Located directly opposite Quenxe Beach, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and some have sea views.Hotel Playa De Quenxe is located on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 mi from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
- I will never forget this very large room for the beautiful picture windows looking out onto the ria. Simply the most wonderful vista to wake up to in the morning and perfect weather. Like being on a fjord in Norway or something. Lovely walk along the ria too, and it was perfect weather, so lots of people were using the beach, which made for a lovely atmosphere. Would come back and stay again just for that.
- Not ready for the season a head still doing work and no organisations.
Only the location. Hotel not fully open and prepared.
Work still going on the bar lounge are. Not good enough.
- This hotel is under new management and promises to be fantastic
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
Hotel la Marina
Hotel La Marina is just 1,000 feet from the beach in Cee, 20 minutes’ drive from Fisterra. This family-run hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The La Marina has a café-bar where you can have a drink. There are also many restaurants in town.Staff at reception can provide information about what Galicia has to offer. The beautiful town of Santiago de Compostela is 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- A really nice, modern hotel in an excellent location. The restaurant food was also delicious.
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- My room was beautiful and the hotel staff accommodating. The restaurant was excellent with fresh home cooked meals. For me the location was perfect.
- Super comfortable bed and very big rooms. The bathroom had a bathtub!
- Large room and bathroom, very good bed. Nice restaurant
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel features great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savor Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Beautifully renovated hotel with nice staff and a cosy bar to have a good wine or beer in the evening. We recommend to book a room with the stunning view on the sea. Breakfast is not your average hotel food with a wide range of different dishes to chose from.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Totalmente recomendable, super acogedor, tranquilo, cuidan de cada detalle, el personal de lujo. Vistas super chulas..
Hotel Alén do Mar
Located on Galicia’s Costa da Morte, this family-run hotel has direct access to pretty Langosteira Beach, 350 feet away. Set in a pine forest, it offers terraces, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 1.9 mi from Fisterra.Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Rooms are very nice. It was a good place to relax after walking the Camino. We really enjoyed the scenery and walks on the beach. The staff is absolutely wonderful.
- We stayed in early October and it was quiet and peaceful. I loved the views of the water from the room and the beach was wonderful. The staff were great and gave good suggestions for dinner.
- Everything about my stay exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and professional and the room, as well as the view from the private balcony, was superb! The location was right on the Camino and an easy walk on path along the beach to the town of Fisterra. HIGHLY recommend, as this has been my favorite place to stay so far!
Spectacular location, comfortably removed from town at the north side of the beach, but a short walk to town for awesome meals. A 2 km beach awaits through the window or 100 m down the street, but it’s more than the sea…
This entire facility was thoughtfully constructed to welcome guests to “more than the sea” – using deckhouse designs that offer entire walls of glass. One lives in a garden, farmyard, at the ocean, or secluded in a forest by choice of chair.
Amazing spaces, gracious staff, fabulous breakfast. Five star all the way, and we’re no rookies out here.
- Close to quieter end of the beach. BEAUTIFUL room with floor to ceiling glass doors onto a private balcony
Hotel Playa Langosteira
This recently-opened hotel is located just one street away from the seafront of Langosteira beach and 0.6 mi from the mythical city center of Finisterre and its famous cape.Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
fiendly, helpful staff
quiet beach- perfect for a relaxing day
close enough to town to walk for daytime visit or evening meal
- View of the water from the balcony was very peaceful, and the Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was a fabulous surprise! Easy walk to the beach. Also pharmacy, market, bakery and restaurants very close by. Loved our stay here.
- The staff was very congenial and helpful. The breakfast was great. I was able to check in early.
I stayed here 2 days alone before my husband and son met me here. I was so pleased to find my room
Inviting, clean, airy, bright and safe. I was completely comfortable by myself. Staff was extremely helpful with minor questions and needs I had.
- Everything. Steps away from a stunning beach. Approx. 3km to center of town. Exceptionally comfortable room size and private bath.
- fiendly, helpful staff
Morada da Moa
One of our top picks in O Pindo.Morada da Moa in O Pindo has 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The restaurant serves Latin American and Seafood, as well as Spanish cuisine.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a sea view. At Morada da Moa, every room has a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Finisterre is 16 miles from Morada da Moa, while Noya is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Great bed, lots of hot water for the bathtub, tasty food and good breakfast. Best of all- the staff! Friendly attentive and happy to help! The location is perfect just by the beach, and you’re in the mountain in less than a minute. Bus stop at he street. When I got lost at Monte pindo Tonio both made sure someone speaking English contacted me to make me feel safe and helped out looking. A true hero! Mucho grazias! Monte pindo is a must if you’re in Galicia, absolute Highlight of my Camino.
- the place was perfekt. perfectly located for climbing Mt Mia. clean place, friendly staff, good breakfast. very good supper. peruvean crusine.
- Very clean, nice staff, quiet and cute town with own beach. Breakfast was the usual but good coffee. Nice hotel restaurant! Newly furnished. Parking was easy.
- Me encantó el desayuno, estaba incluído en el precio y era de calidad y de mucha cantidad! Riquísimo!! Está ubicado en una zona preciosa, muy cerca de todo lo que es imprescindible visitar. El personal muy amable y la habitación muy bonita y limpia. Muy recomendado! Volveremos seguro!
- Limpieza, comodidad tanto de la cama com de la habitacion. Salvo por lo de la carta nos encanto el establecimiento
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
From the time we walked in and met the beautiful owner, we felt welcomed and pampered!
After walking the last 100k of the Camino, this was a “womb” experience!
Every detail was considered to make us feel comfortable and welcome and we are so GRATEFUL!
- We liked everything about this hotel, it was clean, great wifi, less than 10 minutes walk to everything, restaurants, bus station, cafe/bars and markets & banks. It is right on the Camino and less than 5 minutes walk to a huge white sandy beach. The views from our room was spectacular.
- Our room had a tremendous seaside view. It was well appointed, comfortable, and clean. The staff was very helpful. They gave great recommendations for dinner. The hotel breakfast was good. We were very disappointed to leave this place. We would liked to have stayed longer but couldn’t change our travel plans. After walking the Camino, this was a wonderful was to spend some time at the seacoast at “the end of the world.”
- Absolutely loved the views. It’s right on the most beautiful beach. Staff was very nice and breakfast was great. I did the Camino Frances and continued on to Finisterre and this was exactly the way I wanted to end my Camino. It’s on edge of town, so it’s quieter, but a very easy short walk to everything. Loved it!
- The rooms have ocean view, the location is excellent, and the service is outstanding.
- From the time we walked in and met the beautiful owner, we felt welcomed and pampered!
Top Hotels In Brens Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brens Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brens Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brens Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!