10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brenes Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Brenes Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brenes Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brenes Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brenes Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brenes Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brenes Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brenes Andalucía:
Hotel Torre del Oro
Hotel Torre de Oro is located in San José de la Rinconada, just 15 minutes’ drive from central Seville. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at the Torre de Oro feature marble floors and a work desk. Each one comes with a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks.Seville is home to the beautiful Alcázar Palace and the Maestranza Bullring. You can drive to Seville Airport in just 15 minutes.
- This hotel/motel is 15 mins away from Seville Airport and you definitely need a car to access as it sits quite literally in the middle of nowhere. The elderly gentleman at reception was pleasant, doesn’t speak a word of English however. I arrived at around 1am and left by 7am for the airport so quite literally just needed a place to shower and rest my head. I have to say it was very clean and had air con. Not much else to say, it met my very basic needs for those few hours.
We booked into our room, nice & clean, comfortable.
We went into the bar/restaurant for an early dinner, about 4.30pm, we were told that it did not serve food again till 8pm. The waiter spoke to the owner & he left his food to cook ours, great service!
- Suitable for anyone driving with a car good parking
- Hotel grande con habitaciones grandes,muy limpio y cerca de Sevilla
- La habitación superó mis expectativas, todo perfecto
Hotel JM Jardin de la Reina
This hotel with free Wi-Fi, a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool is a 15-minute drive from the center of Seville. The buffet restaurant offers a choice of regional and international cuisine.The JM Jardín de la Reina has tennis and table tennis facilities and is surrounded by gardens. There is also a terrace bar, open in summer.The Jardin de la Reina’s indoor lounges are the perfect place for business meetings or for reading.
- Not much to like apart from easy parking and good air conditioning.
- very gorgeours breakfast with room view was also the vest.
- Good sized rooms clean and decent breakfast. I also must say you get what you pay for. I read some of the reviews and people seem to not do any research. The place is a bit out of the way but it is literally 15 mins from centre of Seville by car. Also the town actually has lots of bars and restaurants. We explored a bit and found at least 7! There is also a supermarket.
- Nothing except price and u can find Charlie Chaplain, Laurel and Hardy in the hotel lobby.
- The immediate impression was great. The room rate was good.
Located in San Jose de la Rinconada, Villa Maria provides a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi and a concierge service are provided.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms at Villa Maria include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Seville is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Carmona is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- It was very clean. And the bed was comfortable. It was close to Seville was able to take train into city. Room was a nice size. They did have parking but we. Didn’t use it. Had parking on street. Checking in and out was easy.
- Go . .you will not be disappointed. Everything was wonderful! Very close to train station and SHE so helpful!!
The staff was extremely open and helpful. Taking the train into Sevilla was a snap. One night we were so tired, the sweet older woman made us a sandwich, ran across the street to get us some potato chips and we sat out on the patio of the bar in the cool night air.
We were worried about catching an early morning flight but Isabel arranged a 4:45am taxi- we were very grateful – the taxi was 5 minutes early!
- Very good price, very polite people and they accept pets
- We were met late after the check in desk had officially closed, this was due to a later than expected flight arrival. The breakfast was good value and the staff very friendly.
Hotel Torre De Los Guzmanes
Torre de los Guzmanes is a good-value hotel, with an outdoor swimming pool and free parking. It offers a peaceful location.The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom. All rooms have a balcony, TV and air conditioning.Torre de los Guzmanes has a poolside terrace and barbecue bar. It is set next to the River Guadalquivir, and surrounded by lemon and orange trees.The hotel has excellent access to Seville, only 20 minutes away on the SE-30 road. It is also just 3.1 mi to the Roman ruins at Santiponce.The Isla de la Cartuja Science and Technology Park is also easy to reach from the hotel. The hotel can arrange car hire.
- Excellent reception with lots of information on areas to see and for parking in Seville. Very good breakfast. Excellent location for visiting Seville but not having to stay in a downtown location.
- One positive: Angela, in reception, was very helpful. Oh, and another- the exterior is delightful, a promise it truly does not fulfil.
- Nice room with a lovely view out to the paddocks. A bit of a drive into seville as expected.
- clean, good price. air con worked ok. breakfast good value if limited but staff very friendly.
- The location for touring is very good. Drive into Seville very easy with lots of underground parking.staff were very helpful.
Hotel Cortijo Torre De La Reina
This nationally listed building was once a royal property and was involved in the conquest of Seville in 1248. It features an outdoor swimming pool, set within beautiful gardens.Each room at the Hotel Cortijo Torre de la Reina comes equipped with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV. All have classic décor, a private bathroom and some rooms have a balcony.Cortijo Torre de la Reina has spacious terraces and 39 ft² of gardens where croquet can be played. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guests can enjoy on-site dining at the restaurant.The Cortijo is located in Guillena, only 7.5 mi from Seville. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- The owner Mr. Jose personally sits at the reception tending to all guests. We booked a standard room but were upgraded to a suite for free. This is a unique estate hotel built on the foundations of a fort built by the Muslims. So it’s a historical site itself. Beautiful terraced lawns, classic spanish architecture. Quiet cut off from city. Fresh locally sourced breakfast. A scottish terrier welcomes everyone at the entrance. You’d need a car to drive from the city to this hotel. it’s located in a small town (Torre Del Rains) 20 min from Seville. Don’t forget to go to the nearby Roman city called Italica. Made by Romans and even has an ancient Amphitheatre. Must visit.
Everything about this property is amazing. Located 12 kms away from Seville city center, this lovingly restored historical property speaks of an era gone by. The beautiful gardens around the hotel, as well as the heady smells of jasmines, queen of the night, gurgling fountains and chirping birds will always evoke the memory of this very special place for me. Patricia and Fernando are the most welcoming hosts I’ve ever come across on my wanderlusts around the world. Patricia took us to the “time capsule”, aptly named for a part of house which showcases the unique antiques owned by the family. Crossing the threshold was like stepping back in time.
Whenever i am in Spain, i would love to come and stay in this property for the sheer delight of the peaceful tranquilty it offers.
- This was staying as the guests of the owners in their castle/manor house. They were very welcoming and it was a great experience including a courtyard to sit out in and extensive gardens with various places to sit and enjoy the ambience and also a swimming pool. But don’t expect hotel staffing levels. Its not that sort of stay. You are given a mobile phone number to call if you need anything otherwise you are left in peace. Great!
- The hotel is just gourgeous and Patricia and Fernando were super helpful (as well as the other staff members). Patricia walked me and my sister to the hairdresser’s place and showed us around the premisses (lovely gardens and pool). Fernando helped with rides and our beloved tinto de verano.
- Generous gracious and hospitable front of house. Fernando and Patricia were quite excellent and rightly proud of an architecturally and historically significant location. Great gardens and swimming pool provide great privacy and solitude
Hotel San Pablo Sevilla
Hotel San Pablo Sevilla is located in front of the Congress Center FIBES. You can reach Sevilla Airport in 5 minutes by car, and Santa Justa Train Station is 3.7 mi away. There are several shopping centers as Los Arcos, Style Outlet and Nervion Plaza within a 5-minute drive of the property.The property features rooms with air conditioning and heating. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and safe. The private bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries. Some rooms have a desk.There are 4 conference rooms available at the hotel, as well as free baggage storage. There is an on-site cafeteria and terrace where guests can relax.You can find a bus stop just behind Hotel San Pablo Sevilla, and the city center is 4.3 mi from the property.
Este is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and sightseeing.
- Our room, was much larger than we thought with a separate lounge area. Although a little dated the property was very clean and comfortable. It is quite a way from the centre of Seville but we only had a one night stay and we had a car to travel into Seville centre, so not a problem. The hotel is ideally situated for the airport, 5 mins drive away, which was one of the reasons why we picked this hotel for an early flight. There are restaurants, bars, supermarket etc. close by.
- The room was nice, they accommodated our party well with towels, beds, etc.
- The room was very spacious. The customer service was excellent.
- Cleanliness and location. Rooms were big and very clean.
- It wasn’t in the city center but was about 10 minutes from the airport, so we stayed there on our last night before our return flight. The white marble bathroom was lovely. We booked a triple room and actually got a suite with two connecting rooms. There was a small refrigerator.
Hotel los Girasoles
Los Girasoles is just one mile from the A-66 Highway and a 10 minute drive from the center of Seville. It offers spacious rooms with free private parking. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel los Girasoles feature background music. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a bar, as well as drinks and snacks vending machines. Located about a 5 minute drive away, the nearby towns of Santiponce and Camas offer a range of shops, bars and shopping centers, as well as local Aljarafe food.The Gran Casino Aljarafe is a 10 minute drive away, and you can drive to Isla Mágica Theme Park and La Cartuja Stadium in around 5 minutes. San Isidoro Monastery and the ancient Roman city of Itálica are just half a mile away. Trains to Seville leave from a stop that’s a 5 minute drive away.
- Good price, and good location (a few minutes from the city via car, 30 minutes by bus). Convenient if you come by car and don’t want to go through the trouble of parking in the center. The tub was a nice addition.
- We stayed there for only one night. It was the best price/value deal close to Sevilla so we took it and generally speaking we liked almost everything at this hotel. Clean, silent, easy access by car.
- Kind personal, nice bathroom and good location. In the front of the Hotel there is the a bus station.
- The hotel was typical of a Spanish budget hotel. The place was spotlessly clean, but basic. The place was noisy; gurgling plumbing, road noise, footsteps in the corridor, the sound of doors opening and closing, etc. It was impossible to get any breakfast at the hotel and I had to go into Santiponce for that.
- a good,clean hotel,friendly service,on site cafeteria(only open until 6p.m.)serving drinks and snacks,secure parking,good wi-fi reception,
Ayre Hotel Sevilla
One of our top picks in Seville.Ayre Sevilla is across from Seville’s Santa Justa Train Station and the bus stop for Seville Airport. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym and free Wi-Fi access.Each air-conditioned room at the Ayre Hotel Sevilla includes a flat-screen TV and a free safe. The rooms feature classic décor and private bathrooms.Ayre Sevilla’s Plaza Nueva restaurant serves a breakfast buffet. A range of tapas is available at the Portico snack bar.Buses C1 and C2 stop steps away from Ayre Sevilla and provide convenient service to the historic center of the city. The Sánchez Pizjuan Football Stadium is less than half a mile away.
Nervión is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and old-town exploration.
The location. On the circle with Seville Santa Justa. Walking distance to Old city.
Great tolietries, comfy bed and pillows, room safe, hot powerful shower, nice towels. A laundry mat walking distance.
Modern, upscale and quiet. Highly recommend.
- All staff friendly and efficient. Hotel is very clean. Superb location for train station and not too far from some excellent places to eat and shopping centre. Breakfast buffet chargeable (12 EU) but excellent.
- Room was extremely comfortable. The breakfasts were very good, hot, cold or both if you were hungry. Good value
- i like the location, right next to the train station.
- Convenient location adjacent to train station. Very nice hotel. The pool was a welcome relief from the summer heat. Thank you
- The location. On the circle with Seville Santa Justa. Walking distance to Old city.
M.A. Hotel Sevilla Congresos
Located next to Seville’s Fibes Exhibition Center, M.A. Hotel Sevilla Congresos features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool with a chill-out area, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Sevilla Airport is 2.5 mi away.All air-conditioned rooms in this hotel have satellite TV, safe, and mini-bar, plus a private bathroom with a bath and shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property´s reception is open 24 hours a day, and it offers a concierge service. There is also a business center and free daily newspapers are available, and guests have access to a sun terrace and garden.M.A. Hotel Sevilla Congresos is a 10-minute drive from Santa Justa AVE Railway Station. The historic city center, where you can find Plaza España Square and Sevilla Cathedral, is 3.7 mi from the property.
Este is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and sightseeing.
- Beautiful room and bathroom with hot tub. Very comfortable stay.
- Very quick and efficient check in and out. Kind and helpful staff.
Hotel is very new. Beds were comfortable. Room is clean.
Very near to airport, about 10 minutes away. Only stayed there because we have an early flight the next morning. Didn’t expect it to be so new and comfortable.
- Room was good and clean. Restaurant seemed nice but very chic.
- Have stayed a few times at this hotel as convenient for airport and can park car on road by hotel. Also bus stops nearby to get into central Sevilla, which is well worth exploring. Cab not too expensive.
Exe Isla Cartuja
Exe Isla Cartuja is set within Seville’s Isla de la Cartuja site and next to its Olympic Stadium, a 15-minute drive from the center of the city. It features free internet and free parking.The Exe offers impressive views of the stadium and some rooms overlook the field. All air-conditioned rooms feature simple, attractive décor and have satellite TV.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel restaurant, which offers superb views of Seville’s Olympic Stadium. Gluten-free menus can be requested.The hotel is officially adapted for people with reduced mobility and has 1 room with a shower, handrail and shower seat.Isla Mágica Theme Park is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Alamillo Park is 300 feet away. Sights such as Seville Cathedral and La Giralda are less than 2.5 miles from the Isla Cartuja.
Macarena Norte is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and food.
- This is an easy to find location if you are driving. It is connected to the Stadium Olympico. There is a bus stop 100 meters from the hotel that takes you to the historic center for 1.4 E. They have a restaurant on site and a terrific buffet for breakfast. The staff are very knowledgeable about tourist questions. Clean and quiet.
- It’s a good hotel to stay 2 or 3 days, no more then that. It has a good location, good breakfast, free parking and they accepted the special request that we made.
- The location was convenient and there was plenty of parking. Breakfast was well done and the staff were wonderful.
- Cool that it was at a stadium with views of the pitch.
- Location is great if you need to go to the University of Seville campus in Isla Cartuja or to Isla magica. Plenty of parking.
Top Hotels In Brenes Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brenes Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brenes Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brenes Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!