10 Best Hotels To Stay In Breña Baja La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Breña Baja La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Breña Baja La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Breña Baja La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Breña Baja La Palma Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Breña Baja La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Breña Baja La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Breña Baja La Palma Island:
H10 Taburiente Playa
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.Hotel Taburiente Playa is 1,000 feet from Los Carcajos Beach, on La Palma’s east coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools and free parking, as well as a sauna and tennis courts.All air-conditioned rooms at H10 Taburiente Playa have a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking and serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and a salon bar with live music. Room service and packed lunches are available.The coastline around the hotel is popular for scuba diving, and there is a diving center next door. You can drive to La Palma Airport and Santa Cruz de La Palma, the island’s capital, in 10 minutes.
We actually liked the property, but the airplanes landing and starting from the very close La Palma Airport were a nuisance, especially the jet planes flying low right over the hotel. Fortunately the La Palma Airport is not the most busy airport. Otherwise the waves of the Atlantic were great to look at and listen to. There is a Paseo right along the sea front, which is extremely enjoyable to walk along. The landscaping of the hotel is nice, and the different pools are well designed.
The hotel rooms are in good shape and the balconies are nice, however, if you are next to heavy smokers you can’t enjoy sitting there – and you can’t even leave the door to your room open. The staff is excellent, friendly, and competent.
The food at breakfast and supper is plentiful, but not memorable. The coffee from the Nescafé machine does not excite you.
- All included bar services are pretty perfect, some alcohol brands not included in the all included, but rest are pretty good, cristal bottle refreshments are a very good point since almos every all included are not first brand drinks
- The hotel was in a convenient location, and had some good facilities around it. Most of the staff were helpful, and basically polite.
The breakfast was good, chef making omlettes of your choice. Good selection of fresh fruit, cereals, breads – although the toaster was a pain, bread had to be put through 3 times!
Bacon – not too bad, scrambled and fried eggs, beans, sausages, all good.
Room was lovely with a side view of the sea, quite spacious, bathroom very nice, all very clean.
We had a newer room- a suite. Bed comfortable, furniture not so good
Generally friendly and cheerful staff
We went all-inclusive which was quite reasonable for food variety and drinks
Good wifi and OK entertainment
- We actually liked the property, but the airplanes landing and starting from the very close La Palma Airport were a nuisance, especially the jet planes flying low right over the hotel. Fortunately the La Palma Airport is not the most busy airport. Otherwise the waves of the Atlantic were great to look at and listen to. There is a Paseo right along the sea front, which is extremely enjoyable to walk along. The landscaping of the hotel is nice, and the different pools are well designed.
Hacienda San Jorge
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge offers free WiFi throughout, a sauna, a gym and a large seawater swimming pool. There is direct access to Los Cancajos Beach.The resort has a buffet restaurant with amazing sea views. There is a cocktail terrace, and tapas and snacks are available at the pool bar. Vegetarian options are also available.All apartments have a kitchen, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. The resort was designed by Canarian painter Facundo Fierro and has characteristic design.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge is set just 1.9 miles from La Palma Airport. There is a bus stop 350 feet away.The island is famous for its black sand beaches. The local area is ideal for hiking.
- Perfect location. Close to airport but still quiet. Beach access across the street. Free coffee and tea from 10-17:00
Very beautiful property with a large pool with sea water. Friendliness of the staff.
Buffet has many choices. Excellent altogether!
We enjoyed the gardens, pool, breakfast and buffet dinners.
The suites were spacious and comfortable.
- The tropical gardens were very pleasing , well kept and gave us a sense of being in a rain forest. The resident birds & animals were a joy. Free coffee (the best on the island) was a lovely touch at the bar. The pool in so beautiful and Lola the Brazilian Macaw is definitely the Star of the property. The hotel was very generous and added to our birthday celebrations with a bottle of wine for the day and Prosecco at dinner. Dinner under the beautiful tree under the stars was a bonus. Thanks you!
- The beautiful gardens in which the hotel is set – with water features & birds. Excellent food & very pleasant restaurant with attentive staff both from the kitchen & waiting on. Proximity to bus stops to go into Santa Cruz.
Parador de La Palma
Surrounded by a beautiful, natural landscape, the Parador de la Palma provides great views of the island and is set in 44 hectares of tropical gardens.Each of the hotel’s rooms comes with a TV with premium satellite channels and a mini-bar.Enjoy a pleasant stroll through the gardens surrounding this hotel, with its plants and fruit trees native to the island. You can lie down and soak up the sun here, or take a cool dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Alternatively, you can spend the day on the beach, which is just a short drive from this complex.The hotel has excellent sports facilities onsite, including a gym where you can keep fit while on holiday, a sauna and a play area for children.The hotel has a restaurant, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine. Then you can have a drink in the bar with family or friends.In addition to the facilities already mentioned, the Parador de la Palma has a limited parking facility, a shop and a conference room.
- Great service and views. Good restaurant and lovely gardens. All you would expect for a parador, almost.
The public areas were very agreeable and clean. The staff were generally pleasant.
The extensive gardens were great with many interesting plants never seen in the UK.
- Great breakfast, good selection of food in the restaurant for dinner and lovely staff
- Beautiful colonial style property. Had a sea view balcony which was incredibly tranquil. Pool area not used as weather not great but it could do with a bit of maintenance to take it to the standard it deserves. Food in restaurant was surprisingly good and great value for money. Great base for the amazing hiking on the island Overall a very nice stay and I will be back soon.
- Beds comfortable, room very spacious, breakfast and dinner very good (on the two occasions when we ate at the hotel). The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great as a base for touring the island.
Located in Breña Baja, AlmabellaClub offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as an outdoor swimming pool.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals.Guests can also relax in the garden.Observatorio Astrofísico is 1.7 miles from the condo hotel.
No reviews yet.
Offering studios with views of the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel Castillete is set on Santa Cruz de la Palma’s oceanfront avenue. It features a snack bar, terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each simply decorated studio at Hotel Castillete has a seating area with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a balcony. The kitchenette includes a fridge, coffee machine and a hob.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Santa Cruz de la Palma, approximately 1,650 feet away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from Santa Cruz Port, just over 0.6 mi from the Castillete. La Caldera de Taburiente National Park is a 35-minute drive away.
Good clean basic accommodation next to the centre of
- Close to the ferry terminal for early morning or late night ferry. Very spacious room.
- The sound of the waves of the ocean from the terrace
- Location is great, staff was very helpful and friendly, breakfast and it’s price was reasonable
- Very friendly staff, always ready to help, especially the lady in the cafeteria. Gluten free breakfast on simple demand.
- Good clean basic accommodation next to the centre of
Hotel San Telmo
Hotel San Telmo is located in central Santa Cruz de la Palma. This restored 17th-century building offers rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The property features modern interiors and a lounge with armchairs and ocean views. There is also a terrace and a traditional central patio where you can relax.The property serves a daily breakfast of pastries, jam, cheese, cold meat and fresh fruit. There is also coffee, tea and juice. Hotel San Telmo also has a bar where you can enjoy a drink throughout the day.
- Wonderful small hotel in central Santa Cruz. Very pleasant and helpful staff, tidy and bright place. Much recommended.
- Overall a great little hotel. Apart from the firm beds we liked our room very much. We also enjoyed sitting on the terrace. The fruit bowl on front desk was a nice touch. As was the ‘honesty’ fridge. A couple of nice restaurants nearby and the centre of town just a short walk away, as long as you are Ok with steps. I would use this hotel again.
- Fantastic butique stylish hotel with soul, hosted by very nice people!
- not applicable we did have breakfast in the hotel. would recommend the hotel and would certainly return.
- Very nice location! Very good breakfast and very nice and helpful staff/ owner: We got many tips and lots of support.
Sol La Palma
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.Set overlooking the tranquil Puerto Naos beach, this 4-star hotel complex is located in a small town on the west coast of the island of La Palma.Sol La Palma has several swimming pools, a gym, children’s playground and professional star-gazing facilities. There is also an activities program and a wellness center including sauna, beauty treatments and massage services.The local area is ideal for outdoor activity enthusiasts. You can rent bikes to explore the island or go scuba diving just opposite the hotel.Sol La Palma is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and 22 mi from the airport and Santa Cruz de la Palma. Built in 1990.
- Great situation right by the coast, spacious room with sea view and terrace.
- Location in peaceful port village, buffet breakfast and evening meal, view from window with balcony, spacious room, garden area, onsite supermarket. Entertainment cover for group who could not arrive due to poor weather.
The room was clean, housekeeping do a very good job.
Food was plentiful.
It was cheap.
- The huge private terrace with endless vista of the Atlantic Ocean will always be a highlight of staying in Peurto Naos.
- We loved our spacious room with the private terrace, could’ve stayed longer
Sol La Palma Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.Set overlooking the tranquil beach of Puerto Naos and the Atlantic Ocean, Sol La Palma is a large aparthotel complex, with excellent facilities, ideal for a holiday with family or friends.Take a dip in one of the 2 swimming pools in the complex, which boast sea views. You can get more active by doing some exercise in the hotel’s gym. The Sol La Palma resort also organizes a variety of day time activities, such as fitness or photography clubs. Relax your body in the onsite wellness center – which has a range of treatments, massage services and a sauna.Sol La Palma Apartments is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and only 22 mi from the airport.
Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
The staff were very helpful and no as described in other reviews.
The hotel supermarket was well stocked and not overpriced.
- Heated swimming pool; Sunny location ; proximity to Puerto Naos promenade; Great view; pay on arrival; English spoken; Mini planetarium; Spanish lessons; Nightly show; Friendly staff; on site supermarket
- Large spacious apartment within easy reach of the hotel facilities.
- Lovely location – lots of nice and good value local restaurants. Good pool and always able to get a sun lounger!!!! The apartment was basic but comfortable and always spotlessly clean. The poolside exercise classes were a bit annoying as very loud music.
- Wonderful location, sea view from my appart. (no. 1205) Lovely large swimming pool. Good value.
- Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
Hotel Hotel Benahoare is 650 feet from Plaza España Square in Los Llanos de Aridane, on the island of La Palma. It offers comfortable accommodations with a roof terrace with mountain views.The air-conditoned rooms at the Hotel Benahoare have tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They all offer free WiFi, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a lounge area with plasma TV and bar and cafeteria, and the rooftop terrace offers sun loungers and a lounge bed. A varied breakfast is offered every morning.Located in a quiet street, the hotel is opposite the Archaeological Museum and within a 5-minute walk of various shops and bars. Tazacorte Beach and Puerto Naos Beach are both within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Benahoare.
- Great location, free parking at nearby underground car park, we could walk to local restaurants. The staff were all very helpful and keen to please, the breakfast menu options were great and we enjoyed sitting al fresco and feeling part of the neighbourhood. The bedroom was large and the bed was comfortable, it was quiet at night and the room was cleaned well each day. There is a beautiful roof terrace (where you can see the stars) although there is restricted drinks/food service until 1500 hours. I believe this hotel is 2* but deserves to be higher!
- Very nice and helpful staff in the breakfast area. Breakfast is not a buffet, but a choice of 4 or 5 options, which consist of way to much food for one person. But they are very flexible, so that was not a problem!
- Helpful friendly staff, lovely breakfasts, great central location and comfortable room.
- A lovely small hotel which served well for us particularly in location and cleanliness of hotel. Breakfast was lovely and we were happy with the choice and quality provided, and the eggless croissants and pastries also!
- Very helpful personnel and an excellent roof top terrace with brilliant views.
Residencial Las Norias
One of our top picks in Tazacorte.Featuring a shared swimming pool and a garden with sun loungers Residencial Las Norias offers apartments with a private terrace. The property is located 0.6 mi from Todoque, in La Palma.Featuring mountain and sea views, each apartment has a living room with a TV and satellite channels. The kitchenette is equipped with a hob and a coffee machine. Some apartments feature a private swimming pool.Residencial Las Norias is set in a perfect area for hiking and cycling routes and offers car and bike rental services, as well as bicycle storage. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, 9.3 mi away, at an extra cost. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The beaches of Puerto Naos and Charco Verde can be reached within 5 minutes’ drive. Caldera de Taburiente National Park is 6.2 mi away.
Loved it all.
That’s why I’ve booked to go back yet again.
Quiet,friendly,great staff,great location,wonderful pools with beach towels provided.
Beautiful ocean views from the apartments.
Personally one can’t go wrong.
Ideally located property.
Clean and very well kept.
Beautiful quiet location. Could not hear other guests even though the property was full.
A stunning location with views of the ocean and mountains.
Multi lingual staff.
Overall an excellent property.
- (We didn’t stay at las Norias but on arrival were told we were at casa Bella (no 5) up the road) the accommodation located in lovely garden with private terrace, towels changed every couple of days, very quiet.
- We liked the size and location of the accomodation, the furniture, the beautiful garden with the view on the palm trees, the kitchen appliances (coffee machine, kettle, toaster, kitchenware). The email we received few days before our trip with directions to come from the airport made it easier for us.
Quiet and peaceful residence in a great location.
Very nice, clean and spacious apartment.
Towels and bed linen regularly changed every two days.
Two restaurants in walking distance.
- Loved it all.
Top Hotels In Breña Baja La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Breña Baja La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Breña Baja La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Breña Baja La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!