10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brañavieja Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Brañavieja Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brañavieja Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brañavieja Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brañavieja Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brañavieja Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brañavieja Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brañavieja Cantabria:
La Casa del Vaquero
La Casa del Vaquero is a renovated mountain-style property featuring stone walls and wooden beams. There is free Wi-Fi and a garden with barbecue facilities. Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.Each individually decorated room is heated, has wooden floors and offers views of the mountains, town or patio. There is a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers characteristic local and Mediterranean dishes. There is a bar and terrace. Guests can relax in the library or games room.Tourist information is available and you can go horse riding or cycling nearby. Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina National Park is 11 mi away. Santander Ferry Terminal and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour away by car.
- La comida muy buena, la cama muy cómoda y la dueña muy amable y atenta.
- El lugar donde esta situado el hotel, en sitio muy bonito, a 20 min del mirador de el Chivo (espectacular hay que ir a verlo), el personal atento y muy simpatico, la habitación aunque por falta de limpieza me encanto muy rústico, y bonito con contraventanas, el aparcamiento para 5 coches que llegan porque realmente allí hay 5 o 6 habitaciones.
- Muy buen servicio, muy maja la dueña y demás trabajadores
– Es una buena ubicación si tu idea es ir a pasar el día a Alto Campoo (20 min en coche)
– La dueña es muy amable.
– Ofrece desayuno por 3 Euros/Persona
- Las dueñas son muy agradables y atentas, fuimos con un bebe de 7 meses y estuvieron muy pendientes de ella, nos limpiaron la habitación tras la primera noche, sin duda repetiremos cuando volvamos por la zona!!
Hotel Rural Las Encinas
Located in Santa María de Redondo, Hotel Rural Las Encinas features a garden and a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Hotel Rural Las Encinas provides certain units with mountain views, and rooms come with a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Guests at Hotel Rural Las Encinas will be able to enjoy activities in and around Santa María de Redondo, like hiking.Potes is 29 miles from the hotel.
La cocina: ecológica, vegetariana. La música clásica al final de la tarde y al empezar el día.
El trato con los propietarios y el lugar en el que está ubicado.
En general muy bien.
Cocina vegetariana muy muy buena
- La tranquilidad de la zona, poder descansar,andar descalza x las zonas comunes, todo nuevisimo y bonito. El desayuno muy bueno, q tuviera wifi ya que no teníamos cobertura allí
- El personal muy agradable y atento, con un buen servicio, la comida excelente. Las instalaciones muy limpias, tanto habitaciones como zonas comunes, la cocina que se ve desde el comedor muy limpia y ordenada. El edificio muy bien iluminado con buena orientación (sur ) y muy confortable en temperatura. La relación calidad precio excelente. He disfrutado de mi estancia.
- Un descubrimiento. Un lugar de paz y autenticidad. Para repetir.
- La cocina: ecológica, vegetariana. La música clásica al final de la tarde y al empezar el día.
Hotel Villa Liguardi
Featuring impressive views of the Alto Campoo Valley, Hotel Villa Liguardi is located 1.6 mi from Espinilla. Surrounded by a forest, this adults-only hotel offers ski storage and free WiFi.Each stylish room features individually designed décor, and includes a flat-screen TV and heating. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Suites also offer either mountain views or a spa bath.The breakfast is homemade with local products. Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, and bike rental is available.Hotel Villa Liguardi also has a shared lounge area with a library, and a 24-hour reception.Santander is an hour’s drive from the hotel and the Ebro Reservoir is 9.3 mi away.
Las habitaciones fabulosas
La atención del personal excepcional
El entorno ideal para hacer senderismo , montaña ….
- Hotel muy cuidado, todo ordenado y limpio, era como estar en casa, además de un ambiente muy relajado. La habitación cumplía su función, con una cama muy cómoda. La atención por parte de Victor y Javier, excelente, de 10.
- La ubicación, la casa es preciosa, comoda, decorada fabulosamente, con un desayuno casero riquísimo y un trato exquisito por parte de nuestros anfitriones. Siempre que volvamos a la zona, nos alojaremos aquí sin duda.
- Nos sorprendió muchísimo la limpieza u el trato personal que nos dispensaron. El desayuno muy completo y las habitaciones un 10!
- El lugar muy tranquilo, en plena naturaleza. Un hotel con mucho gusto. La atención del personal muy cercana y profesional.
- Las habitaciones fabulosas
Bright, heated rooms at Posada Ormas are set in charming country houses with a central patio. Alto Campoó Ski Slopes are just 30 minutes’ drive from Ormas.Individually decorated rooms feature exposed stone walls and colorful finishes. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Posada Ormas has a shared lounge area, as well as a furnished porch and terrace with many colorful plants. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The on-site restaurant and bar offers traditional Spanish cuisine. Reinosa is a 15-minute drive from the guest house and also has a selection of dining options.Free private parking is available on site, and there are also ski storage facilities. Staff can help to arrange car rental or shuttle services and can provide tourist information.
Liked everything, food portions are enormous and the food is excellent.
Booked for one night but stayed for two.
We will definatly come again
- Beautifully restored posada. Comfortable,clean. Delicious food. Serene setting.
- Third time we have stayed here in quiet beautiful rural location.fantastic rooms,decor,food from such a good value for money varied menu.hard to beat!
- The welcome & helpful staff were brilliant for our late arrival due to ferry docking late,the room was very spacious & spotlessly clean, dogs were also welcomed the owner let them off their leads in the entrance brilliant!!! The restaurant & choice on the menu fantastic our 2nd visit to this fantastic posada.
- Lovely alpine setting. Friendly welcome for us and our dog. Lovely big room newly decorated. Our second stay here.
- Liked everything, food portions are enormous and the food is excellent.
El Montero in Soto features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from El Montero.
- The hotel was CHARMING! Our host and hostess were so accommodating. Our room was very comfortable. The setting was divine, the food delicious – and plentiful!
- We only stayed at this hotel because of it’s rating with booking.com, on our journey from Santander to Portugal. This place is truely fantastic, the hosts are unbelievable,nothing was too much trouble for them, sadly their kitchen was closed, due to our arrival being late Sunday but they willingly prepared a meal for us both. The breakfast the next day was fantastic. The room was superb, warm,modern and extremely clean. We travel a lot and this place has to rate very highly on our list of hotels,albeit only for an overnight stay. I can only offer my appreciated thanks to the host and to recommend this place to other travellers. Please note it is a little drive from the main A62(think that is the road) but the extra 10kms are well worth the effort and fuel.
- The owners made me feel very special from the minute I arrived to the minute I left … not bad considering I don’t speak Spanish n they didnt speak English. Amazing how you can communicate when you need to. The hotel facilities and room were clean and special. The evening meal was absolutely superb. I will definitely be going back.
- Everything: stylish venue, spacious room with a large enclosed balcony, facilities, decor and, in particular, our hosts, who were very welcoming and helpful.
- This hotel provides excellent value for money ,rooms are beautifully decorated merging modern minimalism with a more historical aspect .The staff were more than helpful and made the stay very relaxing and enjoyable .Would not hesitate to stay here again
Hotel Posada Fuentes Carrionas
Hotel Posada Fuentes Carrionas has a garden and a bar in Camasobres. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. The hotel has ski storage space.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath and free toiletries. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hotel Posada Fuentes Carrionas can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Camasobres, like skiing, cycling and fishing.Potes is 12 miles from Hotel Posada Fuentes Carrionas, while San Vicente de la Barquera is 26 miles away. Santander Airport is 69 miles from the property.
- Edgar the hotel manager was very helpful, speaks english well and is very attentioned to the guests, perfect service! Beautiful and quiet location.
The room was exceptionally clean if a little small and our room had a huge terrace.
The bed was comfy and the bed linen lovely. It was nice and toasty too with underfloor heating.
The steak at dinner was to die for – the chips that came with it, not so much (they were cold) and as usual in Spain, no veg other than 2 little roasted peppers
- Arrived late but very warm welcome. Good advice on the menu and had a good meal with wine. Exceptionally clean with helpful staff.
- La comodidad, la hamabilidad el trato de los empleados, está cerca de piedrasluengas, de potes… Admiten mascotas sin problema… Recomendable
La atención del personal.
El paraje en el que se encuentra.
Posada Casa Molleda
Set in Pejanda in the Cantabria Region, 44 mi from Llanes, Posada Casa Molleda features a terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Posada Casa Molleda features free WiFi .You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 23 mi from Posada Casa Molleda, while Santillana del Mar is 53 mi away. Santander Airport is 67 mi from the property.
- The overall hotel was excellent and very clean and tidy. also located in a very quiet area with great mountain and landscape views. I chose this hotel because i wanted to stay some where close to san sebastian de garabandal. It is only 40 minutes away by car. I was not disappointed.
- Todo, el sitio estupendo, limpisimo. Muy tranquilo y además ideal para moteros por los puertos q hay cerca. Y sobre todo la atención ha sido lo mejor. Gracias!
- Una posada magnífica, en un entorno muy tranquilo, para desconectar, la familia que la lleva encantadora, genial. Todo limpio y la cama cómoda. Para repetir.
- Un lugar ideal para desconectar. Para hacer senderismo y monte. Con buena comida y a muy buen precio. Repetiremos
- TODO PERFECTO Y EL ENTORNO DONDE SE ENCUENTRA EL ALOJAMIENTO EXPECTACULAR
La Casa de las Brujas
Offering an outdoor pool, sauna and restaurant, La Casa de las Brujas is located in Barrio. The property features a garden and terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Including wooden ceiling beams, all rooms are equipped with a seating area. Each has a bathroom with either a spa bath, bathtub or shower. Some rooms include a TV and fireplace. A shared lounge with TV is available.La Casa de las Brujas is a 10-minute drive from the ski resort of Alto Campóo. Reinosa with bars and restaurants is 3.7 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi away.
- The staff is really nice and the SPA is a Super PLUSS!!
- La Casa de las Brujas was just a great property to stay in & we had the place to ourselves. The room we had was tastefully decorated & was very comfortable. There’s a nice pool area but we didn’t get to use it as the weather was a bit cool, would be great in the summer months.
- We had to communicate via booking .com but that was no problem. We were late arriving due to a late ferry but the gentleman was brilliant and left us bread, cheese and ham. I had a broken ankle and was given a suitable room and when we paid the bill they would not charge for the food. We will stay again it was great.
- Beautiful location, absolutely rural and quiet. Attractive rooms. Good facilities
The accommodation is situated in a small hamlet not too far from main transport routes and is not your typical impersonal chain hotel. All rooms are different and quirky in a nice way. We stayed only one night on our journey south, but it would make a good base if you were exploring region.
Staff were very helpful and welcoming.
Posada Rural La Sosiega
Posada Rural La Sosiega is located in Argüeso and has a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, all rooms have a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Posada Rural La Sosiega can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Argüeso, like skiing.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 50 miles from the property.
El lugar, por eso decidí ir a ese pueblo.
El matrimonio de la casa buena gente y agradables.
Pueblo pequeňito con Castillo y senderos
El Silencio, genial
- Schönes, familiär geführtes Haus unmittelbar unter der Burg von Argüeso. Die Besitzer sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit und geben gerne Tipps zu Unternehmungen in der Umgebung.
- LA RELACIÓN PERSONAL CON LOS DUEÑOS,YA QUE LA ANTENCION FUE EXQUISITA, ASÍ COMO LOS SERVICIOS PROPIOS DEL ESTABLECIMIENTO.
- Los dueños muy simpáticos y atentos a cualquier cosa o indicaciones que precisaramos. La ubicación muy bien, ya que estaba cerca de entornos montañosos y de núcleos urbanos como Reinosa.sooo
- Entorno precioso, con el tintineo de vacas de fondo y las vistas de la habitación preciosas con las montañas de fondo. La habitación muy cómoda: amplia, limpia y con espacio para maletas y resto objetos que uno suele llevar de viaje. El baño algo pequeño pero apañado (no es negativo, solo a tenerlo en cuenta). Matrimonio dueño de la casa, muy amable.
- El lugar, por eso decidí ir a ese pueblo.
Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta
This mountain hotel is set in San Martín de Perapertú, in the Montaña Palentina, Fuentes Carrionas – Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve. Surrounded by forest, it offers rustic rooms with great mountain views.Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta offers rooms with a private bathroom with toiletries. There is also a studio with a fireplace and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.A buffet breakfast is served at the Piedra Abierta Hotel from 09:00 to 10:30. Meals can also be requested 24 hours in advance. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on prior request.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Free parking is available nearby. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone.There is easy access to the A67 Motorway and Santander is 71 mi away. You can drive to the Alto Campoo Ski Resort in around 45 minutes.
- Wonderful owner! Beautiful area and great people that were extremely helpful!
- very good breakfast and diner. Very friendly owners
Our experience at Piedra Abierta it was excellent. We had would love to stay for longer. Located in very close proximity to Fuentes Carrionas National Park and close to beautiful villages. We took a walk in one of the trails routes provided by Carma. And we even saw the Bisons!
She was very helpful giving us lots of tips and breakfast was just perfect.
Great spot for a relaxing break in the North of Palencia.
- Quiet rural location, good facilities, excellent dinner, friendly and very welcoming owners ?
- Pedro; Alicia and Carma are very friendly and interacted with us on a level that very few hotel- or guest house owners do. They are very knowledgeable about the area and the cooking is excellent!
Top Hotels In Brañavieja Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brañavieja Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brañavieja Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brañavieja Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!