10 Best Hotels To Stay In Braives Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Braives Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Braives Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braives Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braives Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Braives Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Braives Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Braives Liege Province:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel Sirius is located in Huy, just 30 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.Liège is 17 miles from Hotel Sirius, and Durbuy is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Sirius.
- Alleound een goed passage hotel en business hotel(conferentiezalen etc…)
- Staff was Exceptionally very nice and sympathetic. Very very very nice hotel for excellent value.
- Good location, easy to drive & park. Outside the center but walkable in good weather. We drove 1 km, parked, then walked to the Grand Place in Huy to have a nice dinner. Well run hotel, until a few years ago it was affiliated to the Best Western. A number of other guests were German engineers who spend the week.
We arrived out of hours but everything was perfectly organised to get in, so great.
The breakfast was fine, the extra make up mirror is very nice, kettle facilities very nice.
The only thing here is the price. We paid 170€ what it is a bit too much for what we got but in general, the place is pleasant.
- Breakfast was very nice and fresh, great view from the window at the river, air conditioning!, spacious room and bathroom too, a fridge to cool your drinks, water boiler with tea and coffee in the room, comfy bed with nice sheets.
Domaine Du Chateau De La Neuville
La Neuville provides you with comfortable rooms equipped with a TV and minibar. There is free Wi-Fi.There is a lounge and reading area.Free parking is available in the garage for motorcycles and bicycles.
- Amazing location and beautiful building. It gave a great feeling of history.
- Could even get a coffee on the evening and with breakfast which only cold buffet, I got the impression that they put the stuff in the fridges on Monday and left them there all week.
- its a great location for work and the family are very friendly and accomodating
- Lovely old château with charm and character. Plenty of parking.
- Staff (although only two of them) were extremely nice and helpful. Cycle storage. Beautiful old building. Nice brasserie nearby. Big room. Bath with water jets.
Château de Vierset
Château de Vierset is a castle dating back from 1090 and almost completely surrounded by a moat. It combines unique castle features with a calm atmosphere and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms are decorated with wooden ceiling beams and parquet floors. They have a private bathroom that comes with free soap and shampoo products.At the courtyard, there is a large south-facing sun terrace where guests can relax on sunny days. There is free private parking available on site.Every morning, Château de Vierset offers an extensive breakfast buffet in the castle’s lounge. Restaurants such as La Roseraie or Le Coq aux Champs are a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast was okay, the location was nice to see other castles and sights. Parking was convenient.
- What a gem! The location was just perfect for a quiet relaxing stay. The owners are an eldely couple who are very welcoming without being overwhelming. The place is really a little gem, the iside of the castel is very well kept and tasteful decoration – magical feeling in Winter.
- Its a beautiful Belgium Castle in the middle of the Arden forest. The location is stunning and the inside is amazing too. I stayed in the gatehouse which was an experience in its self and very nice.
The location. The idea of staying at a castle which has been renovated.
Breakfast was ok
Extremely friendly owners, doing their utmost to assist.
We got a 3 levels suite.
Amazing atmosphere in a genuine refurbished Chateau.
Breakfast in a lovely attic, with a personal service, and lovely ambient music.
Hotel Moulin De Moxhe
Built for a comfortable family vacation, far from the noise and stress of urban life, this place allows you to rest in absolute tranquility surrounded in a well preserved environment.Along the River Mehaigne, next to a waterfall and watermill wheel, you will be able to look south over schools of trout, carp and pike or flocks of seasonal birds from the private terrace. The cozy furnished porch also offers views of the watermill wheel and the nature reserve. The drone of the waterfall has a beneficial effect on your mood and sleep.There are many paths that lead to discovery of the charms of the Hesbaye region’s countryside with a walk or bike ride. Hannut is 3 miles away for easy access to buying provisions and the kitchen is fully-equipped. We can also assist you with planning any excursions to various places of interest.
- Very tranquil location, bed was extremely comfortable
- Sehr ruhig mit ländlichem Charme, individuelle Einrichtung mit persönlichem Flair
- Das Zimmer war groß genug, der Empfang sehr freundlich und das Badezimmer sogar mit einem TV ausgestattet. Dass das heiße Wasser wenige Minuten Vorlauf braucht, wurde uns direkt gesagt, war also kein Problem. Das Haus liegt sehr ruhig und außer dem hauseigenen Esel haben wir nachts keinen Mucks gehört.
- Prettige ontvangst. Goed bed. Heerlijk, uitgebreid ontbijt.
- Het was een klein paradijsje in the middle of knowwhere. Ik heb er van genoten op mijn wandeltocht richting Santiago de Compostela. Heel fijn dat mijn hond ook welkom was.
Hotel Aulnenhof is located in the village of Walshoutem, in between Brussels and Liège.The accomodation used to be an abbey and was built in 657 by Landelius.
The name Aulne comes from the “alder trees” in the neighborhood.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. The rooms also have fast wired internet free of charge.Aulnenhof has an excellent restaurant and enough space for bikes. There is a large private parking.
Excellent breakfast, spacious room – we asked for twin beds and that wasn’t a problem, heating was perfect. TV screen is a little too small for watching from the bed. My mattress was a little bit uncomfortable for me, suffering from arthrosis, but my wife found it OK.
Complete silence during the night in a superb remoddeled farmhous.
Very nicely restored farmhouse converted to restaurant and hotel.
Also on a convenient location next to highway, but still at a quiet place.
Onsite restaurant is pretty good, but not open on every day.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- Great location just off the motorway with bar/restaurant on site – perfect for a stop over on way to/from another destination.
- A quiet attractive hotel was a monastery then a farm ,food was excellent, on a nice day great to eat in the courtyard. It made a pleasant break on our journey to Germany. Conveniently situated from the E40 with a large car park.
- Delightful overnight stop. Huge converted farm/barn buildings round spacious courtyard. Huge car park. Staff spoke excellent English and were very welcoming. We had lovely evening meal, served by charming waitress, Marie. Breakfast excellent. Modern comfortable room and bathroom. Only concern for a return would be if there was wedding/function on…it would obviously be a lot busier and noisier?
- Excellent breakfast, spacious room – we asked for twin beds and that wasn’t a problem, heating was perfect. TV screen is a little too small for watching from the bed. My mattress was a little bit uncomfortable for me, suffering from arthrosis, but my wife found it OK.
Hotel Ri Coëme
Enjoying green surroundings in Heers, 5.6 miles from Sint-Truiden, Hotel Ri Coëme offers its guests spacious rooms with free access to WiFi and private parking facilities, as well as a garden with a terrace.Fitted with hardwood floors, each modern room at Hotel Ri Coëme is furnished with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. The hotel also features a new on-site bistro-lounge bar, which offers a wide range of local snacks and drinks.From the hotel, it is 19.4 miles to Liège, 6.2 miles to Sint-Truiden and 12.4 miles to historical Tongeren. The Dutch town of Maastricht can be reached in a 45-minute drive from Hotel Ri Coëme.
- Great hotel. Clean and spacious room. Danny the manager what can I say…what a great guy, very friendly very helpful and an all round top fella….we will most definitely visit this place again……
the breakfast was nice. In the bar you should try the whiskeys! Cheap drinks at the bar.
Nice in the green surrounding. should come back in the summertime.
For the money great location to Tongeren.
- The owner was amazing! Such a friendly guy! Make sure you grab a beer with him at the bar and learn the history of the building and the area!
- Vriendelijkheid bij het onthaal. Behulpzaamheid toen wij nog iets moesten eten ‘s avonds bij aankomst werden ons verschillende mogelijkheden aangeboden daar we in het hotel niet konden eten. (Voorlopig nog niet)
New Hotel de Lives
New Hotel de Lives offers accommodations in Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 29 miles from New Hotel De Lives, and Durbuy is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The staff in the restaurant/bar which is also the check in area are lovely. We arrived late in the evening, check in was quick and easy, parking is free and secure. We really enjoyed some small plates and a glass of wine in the bar.
- Le professionalisme du personnel hotel comme restaurant
- It’s also in a red light distric if you want a hotel with a prostitute for the night this is the hotel for you
- It’s perfect for a quick stop to sleep some hours and recover during a road trip 🙂 !! The staff was so nice that they received us for the check-in at 02.00 AM… Since we were travelling overnight from Zürich to Brussels, it was great to have this chance!!
- The rooms are clean and comfortable and the property is usefully situated a few minutes from the Brussels-Luxemburg motorway.
Hotel L’O de Vie
One of our best sellers in Sint-Truiden! Showcasing a playground and indoor pool, Hotel L’O de Vie is located in Sint-Truiden, just 25 miles from Maastricht. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 31 miles from Hotel L’O de Vie , and Liège is 21 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 17 miles away.
- The guy manager … so nice person… he waited for me ( i arrived late in the evening ) and served me the dinner even if resto was closed since 2 hours.
- Very friendly staff. The entire hotel and all rooms are disabled friendly.
- The surrounding of the hotel is very nice. The restaurant is qualitatively good.
- The dinner in the restaurant was very good and the service was excellent.
- Comfy bed, very clean, green & tranquil surroundings, helpful staff, nice room
La Cure de Fresin
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, La Cure de Fresin is located in Gingelom. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 25 miles from La Cure de Fresin, and Valkenburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Super onthaal . Goede accomodatie. Kortbij het gezellige Sint Truiden.
- Très bonne literie, mais dommage qu’il n’y a pas de frigo ou minibar dans la chambre , pas de plateau de bienvenue. Mais les patrons ont tout fais pour nous satisfaire, et je les en remercie. juste un petit frigo et tout serait super
- Prachtig zicht op de oude kerk vanuit de ontbijruimte
- Chambre bien aérée et impeccable. Lit très confortable. Belle salle de bain. Très bon déjeuner.
- Het behoud van de oudere structuur en de mooie tuin.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Naxhelet offers accommodations in Wanze, just 30 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Liège is 18 miles from Naxhelet, and Durbuy is 18 miles away. Liege Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice property to stay for a night/weekend. Rooms are very big , modern and well equipped. Nice design overall.
- high standards, qualified staff, good restaurant in the premises
- beautiful nature, delicious food in the restaurant, comfortable room in the tree, excellent service
- Tasteful renovation of old buildings and views of the countryside. Lovely comfortable hotel with excellent staff and facilities (I enjoyed the swimming pool on Sunday morning)
- A really nice and new hotel. Everything is impeccable – everything is well thought and on its place. They weren`t sparing resources and efforts.
Top Hotels In Braives Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Braives Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Braives Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Braives Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!