10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bradfordville Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bradfordville Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bradfordville Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bradfordville Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bradfordville Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bradfordville Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bradfordville Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bradfordville Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee
Located in Tallahassee, 28 miles from Thomasville, Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Tallahassee Regional Airport is 9 miles away.
The bed was comfortable but there were no extra blankets.
I liked the pillows and the water was good and hot.
- Beds very comfortable. Enjoyed having refrig and microwave in room. Very quiet considering how crowded with kids sports team staying that weekend.
- Beds were comfortable, room was clean, and the staff was very friendly.
- The staff. They were great for service. This is something you don’t experience much anymore.
- The check-in was very easy and the staff was very professional.
- The bed was comfortable but there were no extra blankets.
Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle
Just off Interstate 10 and less than a mile from Killearn Shopping Center, Courtyard Capital Circle features an indoor pool area and on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The colorfully decorated rooms at Courtyard Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle are furnished with a work desk and armchair. They have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and ironing facilities. Other amenities include tea- and coffee-making facilities.Guests can relax at the poolside hot tub or work out at the gym with cardio equipment and free weights. Dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available as well.The Courtyard Café offers breakfast every morning. For dinner, the Outback Steakhouse and Bone Fish are within 2 miles of the hotel.Killearn Country Club is 3.5 miles away.
- THE FRONT DESK CLERK WAS VERY HELPFUL AND SWEET. THE LADIES IN THE BISTRO @ BREAKFAST WERE ALSO LOVELY…
- Clean, large room and bathroom. Food for breakfast and dinner affordable and delicious.
Everything was great! My husband got pneumonia and was in the hospital and the
Staff were so nice to me.
- nothing special about the breakfast but it was right there and we didn’t have to travel to get it.
- Enjoyed my stay here. The room was clean, bed comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10-Thomasville Road
Just off I-10 and offering many modern amenities, including free high-speed internet access, this Tallahassee hotel is only a short distance from area sites, including the state Capitol building.Area attractions, including Florida State University and Governor’s Square Mall can be found close to the Hampton Inn and Suites Tallahassee I-10/Thomasville Road. The Brogan Museum of Art and Science along with Wakulla Springs State Park are also nearby.With signature Cloud Nine beds, in-room coffeemakers and a free daily hot breakfast, every stay at the I-10 Tallahassee Hampton Inn and Suites is sure to be enjoyable. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with an outdoor swimming pool.
- Room is well maintained and nice breakfast. Price is very reasonable for three of us.
- My daughter and I were in town to attend a wedding. The hotel was a perfect location for all events we attended for the wedding. It was clean and comfy, breakfast was hot and tasty and the staff was very friendly.
Beds very comfortable, rooms great
Great staff dealing with so many folks escaping Irma like us!
- The complete staff were incredible. So friendly and helpful. It was a great stay. We would stay at this Hampton Inn again.
- Overall it was a very nice hotel, the bed was very comfortable
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
Conveniently located off Interstate 10 and a short distance from downtown Tallahassee, this hotel features modern accommodations, furnished with microwaves, refrigerators and flat-screen TVs as well as many on-site facilities.The Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee provides easy access to a variety of area points of interest, including Florida State University and Florida A & M University. The state capital complex along with a variety of shopping centers and restaurants are also close to the hotel.On-site at the Tallahassee Hilton Garden Inn, guests can enjoy dining at the Great American Grill restaurant for breakfast, or relaxing with a cocktail at the Hidden Garden Pub. The hotel also features a 24-hour business center as well as on-site laundry facilities and free high-speed internet access.
- The beds were extremely comfortable; nice and firm, great for a bad back. The facility was very clean from the lobby to the room, they have a grill and bar in the evenings.
- everything was good, the Manager was extremly friendly, I think Kaylvin was his Name
- Staff was very friendly and willing to resolve anything
- It is a very nice place to stay, it is close to freeway and easy access to cii enjoy my stay ty center
- Room décor was nice. The hotel was beautiful. Television was good could have been a little bit bigger. I found the chair in the room comfortable. The bed was okay, little firm. The breakfast was good. Staff was really nice. The hotel was quiet and located in a good place.
Residence Inn Tallahassee North I-10 Capital Circle
Located in North Tallahassee and just off I-10 and Capital Circle, this hotel has guestrooms with full kitchens and spacious seating areas. Facilities include sports court and indoor pool area.The large rooms at Residence Inn Tallahassee North I-10 are decorated with bright colours and floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen comes with a stove top, dishwasher and all the necessary utensils. The flat-screen TVs have cable channels.Guests can relax at poolside jacuzzi or do workouts at the gym with cardio equipment and free weights. The outside terrace features seating areas formed around fireplaces. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available as well.A continental breakfast is served in the hotel’s lounge very morning. For dinner, several restaurants like Outback Steak House and Lucy Ho’s are within 1 miles from the hotel.Killearn Shopping Center is a 2 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle
Located a 2-minute drive from Harriman Circle Park, TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle features a jacuzzi and outdoor pool. Spacious guestrooms offer a living area and a fully-equipped kitchen.Kitchen facilities include a stovetop and a dishwasher. Guests can enjoy the cable TV or a refreshing beverage from the tea/coffee maker.For those that like to keep fit, TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North/Capital Circle provides a well-appointed gym with cardiovascular equipment. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property and the hotel also offers a 24-hour front desk.
- Large, unruly group congregated in parking lot overnite. Bed uncomfortable
- Loved the room setup and having a kitchen even for just two nights. No running all over looking for ice.
- The site location, staff availability and hospitality, and comfort–all met and exceeded my expectations.
- Staff were exceptionally helpful and engaging. Room was very comfortable.
- Loved that the room had a kitchenette in it and the staff was extremely nice and polite
Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
One of our top picks in Tallahassee – and a guest favorite.
Off Interstate 10, this hotel is a 20 minute drive from Florida State University. It features free local area shuttle service and completely non-smoking, all-suite accommodations furnished with kitchenettes.Every guest at the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East is sure to feel at home with amenities such as 24-hour fitness facilities, outdoor barbecues and in-room DVD players. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and on-site convenience store.The Tallahassee Museum of History and the offices of IBM, URS and Embarq are all within 20 miles of the Tallahassee I-10 East Staybridge Suites. The Museum of Florida Natural History is also easily accessible.
- Clean, spacious room. Beautiful view of the lake. Pleasant, helpful staff. Great selection for breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable. We were there 3 nights while visiting family. It was a great place to come back to after the day’s activities.
- The staff was very accommodating and as soon as we got there, they mentioned a restaurant nearby called Backwoods Crossing. We had a birthday to celebrate and our experience at this restaurant was literally the highlight of our whole trip!!! The room was clean and big enough for all of us to not feel as though we were on top of each other. Beds were comfy also!
- Great value for the room and facilities. Room had a full kitchen. Was very clean.
- The room and facilities were spotless. The breakfast was very good.
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
The Candlewood Suites Tallahassee features an outdoor pool and rooms and suites complete with a full kitchen. This hotel is located off Interstate 10, just 3 miles from Tallahassee city center.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are featured in every room of this Tallahassee hotel. Studios and spacious suites are available to meet a variety of guest needs.A fitness center is on site at the Tallahassee Candlewood Suites as well as a business center. The hotel offers a 24 hour front desk and a laundromat.This property is less than a 15 minute drive from Florida A&M University and 5 miles from the Governor’s Square Mall. Florida State University campus is a 10 minute drive away.
- Very clean and quiet. Close to some restaurants and easy access from I-10. If you are traveling with family you can actually buy some food in the supermarket and take it back to the room and cook it.
- Gloria, at the front desk, was fantastic. She went out of her way to be helpful and friendly. She was wonderful when we requested a room change.
- Clean. Liked the kitchen with full refrigerator was very nice.
- The room was relatively nice for the price and the beds were comfortable.
- Nice large room. Very clean. A.c. worked well. Friendly staff.
La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North
Off of Highway 27, this Tallahassee property features breakfast and free Wi-Fi. A year-round outdoor pool is available. The Alfred B. Maclay Gardens are an 8-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in rooms at La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North. A work desk is also included in each guest room. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience.Muffins, cereal and waffles are some of the breakfast items at Tallahassee North La Quinta. Bagels, grits, coffee and juice are also available at the daily buffet.An outdoor courtyard with seating options is provided at La Quinta Tallahassee. An air-conditioned environment is available at this pet-friendly property, for guest comfort.The Museum of Florida History is a 15-minute drive away. Florida State Capitol is 5 miles from La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North.
- I rea room that would accomidate a disable person , but got a reg room.2. the room was stale and dated.
- Great location. Bed was comfortable. Pet friendly!
- I did not feel safe. My room was wrong and I booked two months ago.
- The bed was very comfortable, staff very friendly overall a great place to stay
- Chad was awesome. Super friendly. Beds were pretty comfy.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
One of our top picks in Tallahassee.Located just off I-10 and 4 miles from downtown Tallahassee, this Florida hotel features a covered outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Country Inn and Suites Tallahassee. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are also available.Breakfast is served each morning at the Tallahassee Country Inn and includes bacon, fresh fruit and waffles. Free coffee and cookies are available at all times.A fitness center is on-site, and includes cardio equipment and a TV. The business center features a public computer and printing services.Florida State University is a 9-minute drive from this hotel. Guests at the property are 4 miles from The Florida Governor’s Mansion.
- Location, friendliness and support from staff.. Hot breakfast.
- From the name alone, I expect good things from the Country Inn & suites, the bathroom could have used some updating and a nice clean. The shampoo and lotion were clearly recycled as they were slightly used as though they were left behind from previous guests. The breakfast was great and staff were friendly. The room came with a microwave and refrigerator, both which were very convenient.
- Natasha, the lady in the breakfast room was so friendly and did and excellent job taking care of the guest.
- Inn is currently undergoing restoration while open. Some features were excellent, recently painted, renovated. Some portions later on to-do list. Plumbing was great and clean, much better than most other motels.
- This was my second visit here and as usual it is a nice place to stay. Breakfast was good with lots of variety. The staffs are friendly. I had nothing bad to say on my first visit and I still do not have anything bad to say now.
Top Hotels In Bradfordville Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bradfordville Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bradfordville Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bradfordville Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!