10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bradenton Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bradenton Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bradenton Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bradenton Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bradenton Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bradenton Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bradenton Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bradenton Florida:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL
This Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and a gym while guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 10 miles from the hotel.Country Inn & Suites by Carlson-Bradenton provides every room with 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs. The rooms are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities.A business center is available at the hotel along with laundry facilities.Desoto Super Speedway is 11.8 miles from the Bradenton Country Inn & Suites. Selby Botanical Gardens is 12.9 miles away.
- The management staff was very nice and helpful. They even worked hard to keep the place clean as well, I saw them mopping the floors late at night. I think they should have the cleaning staff vacuum the rooms more frequently though. Pillows were extremely soft (some may like that but personally I prefer a more stiff pillow). Good amenities around (stores and shopping) but a bit far from the beaches.
- Very very CLEAN!!! Beautiful room! Great location!!
- Convenient access to interstate for continued travel. Safe and pleasant neighborhood. There were cheaper hotels near 41 (Tamiami trail) but I used to live in that area and noticed some scary reviews about people lurking around at night. those places can be a bit sketchy so I switched to this hotel and was much happier with the area.
- Breakfast was good, as for Hotel breakfast….I liked how they changed up the menu every day! Room comfy and clean. Staff was friendly.
- The bed and pillows were above average, that means a lot for a good night sleep.
Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel
One of our top picks in Bradenton.Best Western Plus Bradenton Gateway Hotel is located in Bradenton, just 9 miles from Sarasota.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 13 miles from Best Western Plus Manatee, and St. Petersburg is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Although the room was dated it was clean. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.
- Very comfortable room with a great bed. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this place was.
- Great front desk staff and manager, friendly housekeepers, good selection and convenience of complimentary dining set up, and nicely updated room especially the bathroom.
- The Manager Chris checked us in and was extremely pleasant! Our room was ready early, what a plus!! The room was tastefully decorated, very roomy and inviting! Beds were very comfortable! The breakfast choices were fabulous and delicious! I will definately return and highly recommend this hotel to friends and family! Hats off to Chris and his wonderful staff, keep up the good work :.)
- Breakfast was nice. Desk people were helpful. Pets are welcome. You offer better rates to best western rewards members!
Quality Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall
Quality Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall offers accommodations in Bradenton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Sarasota is 11 miles from Quality Inn Ellenton Outlet Mall, and Siesta Key is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Staff was wonderful. Nice breakfast bar, lots of options.
- The room was extremely clean. When we had small problem with toilet not filling, it was fixed before we returned from our seminar that day. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. The hot breakfast in the mornings was fabulous, with choices to accommodate any diet. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
- The bed was amazing, especially after a 7 hour drive and the staff at the front desk was amazing.
- Bed was wonderful. Mini frige in room. We were able to get ground floor. I’ll stay here again.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and the air conditioner worked great. The breakfast was excellent with eggs sausage and sausage gravy the waffles were nice and fluffy. The staff was very accommodating and very friendly.
Motel 6 Bradenton
One of our best sellers in Bradenton! Located 25 minutes from Sarasota Jungle Gardens and 20 minutes from the Manatee Convention and Civic Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Bradenton Motel 6 offer cable TV and free local calls. They are furnished with a work desk.This Bradenton, Florida motel provides a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Coffee is served in the lobby daily.DeSoto Super Speedway and the South Florida Museum are 20 minutes from Motel 6 Bradenton.
- Comfortable bed, quiet at night, great location. restaurants were close by.
- The room was cheap in comparison to other hotel accommodation options.
- Close to the interstate, shopping, and restaurants.
- First thing I seen when walking in the room was a cockroach nasty.
- The young woman who checked us in was friendly, personable and helpful. The shower was great.
Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton
One of our top picks in Bradenton – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bradenton, 11 miles from Sarasota, Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 16 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Bradenton, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The bed was excellent. Liked the location near to the old downtown Bradenton.
- Lovely old hotel that kept much of its charm when remodeled and modernized. It’s convenient to major routes to nearby towns and walking distance to nearby old town Bradenton, the water, and excellent dining.
- I love building architecture and this building is a re-engineered palace from a bygone age.
- Staff were helpful in all ways. Great location and breakfast was good. Room was first class
- Plenty parking space. Walking distance to restaurants and bars
Days Inn Bradenton – Near the Gulf
This Bradenton motel is next to Desoto Square Mall and 6 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every simply designed room at the Days Inn Bradenton-Near the Gulf. All rooms include a satellite TV and air conditioning.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Heather Hills Golf Club is a 12-minute walk from the motel. The South Florida Museum is 2.5 miles away.
- Nothing this was the dirtiest loudest hotel I have ever stayed in
- We did not like the property location because it was too noisy at night to sleep. The room was very basic and not what I thought it should be for $100 a night.
- Location near area wanted to check out for future home.
- The front staff were awesome and so was housekeeping. They went above and beyond to help us. I also liked the location.
- Great location. Everything was close with lots of options.
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Bradenton.Just off Interstate 75 and providing a free daily hot breakfast buffet and completely non-smoking guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi access, this Bradenton, Florida hotel is only a short distance from Parker Manatee Aquarium.The Best Western Plus Bradenton provides a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also take advantage of the in-room coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a small refrigerator.The Prime Outlet Mall and the Sarasota Kennel Club are only a short drive from the Bradenton Best Western Plus. Beautiful Anna Maria Island and stunning beaches are also easily accessible from the property.
- Bed was comfortable and appreciated all of the pillows
- The staff was very well trained. All staff wore uniforms. Breakfast choices changed daily and we’re well prepared.
- The Pantene shampoo, conditioner, and soap were quality. The shower water pressure and temp was great.
- Room was very comfortable. Great sleep. The eggs were hard & dried on my last morning there.
- The location and price …the bed was comfortable and the sheets and towel smelled good
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bradenton West
One of our top picks in Bradenton.The Holiday Inn Express Bradenton West is located next to the South Trail Village Shopping Center. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool on site and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in every room of this Bradenton hotel. All rooms feature cable TV and suites include a microwave and a small refrigerator.A fitness center is on site at the Bradenton West Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. Guests can also access a hot tub and deck at this hotel.The shores of Bradenton Beach are just 6 miles away and Sarasota city center is a 20 minute drive from this hotel. The De Soto National Memorial is a 15 minute drive away.
- The breakfast staff was pleasant and very helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and professional, room was very comfortable and clean. Good proximity to Anna Maria.
- The bathrooms were clean and updated. The beds were ok. Breakfast was decent.
- The breakfast staff were friendly and kept the food fresh.
- Everything was good the breakfast included was great
Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Bradenton I-75 offers accommodations in Bradenton, just 11 miles from Sarasota.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siesta Key is 16 miles from Days Inn Bradenton I-75, and St. Petersburg is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- There was absolutely nothing that was good about this place.
- I liked the location as far as where I was traveling from and to. It was also in a well populated area with other businesses close by.
- The staff went above and beyond with everything. Super friendly too. Clean rooms and the BEST water pressure I have ever seen in a motel room ! Super comfortable beds.
- The rooms were very clean. Staff was friendly. Also the pool area was descent.
- dirty sheets. a lot of rift raft people staying there. someone stole a belong of mine.
Quality Inn Bradenton – Sarasota North
One of our top picks in Bradenton.This Bradenton, Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a refrigerator. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 3 miles from the hotel.Each room at Quality Inn Bradenton Sarasota North is also furnished with a microwave and coffee facilities. Guests can watch cable TV or make free local telephone calls from every room.A business center is available at the Quality Inn Bradenton North. The hotel has a daily continental breakfast.The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is 3 miles from the hotel. The Quality Inn Bradenton Sarasota is 3 miles from the New College of Florida.
- Staff at desk for checkout was wonderful, very helpful
Nothing about the place was likable.
When I checked out the owner did apologize. Said she has never had any trouble, and she had stayed there that previous night.
- The motel was quiet and the parking was easy. Breakfast was waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, toast, muffins, and yogurt. All of our issues were addressed and mainly answered & corrected. Older lady working at desk was extra helpful and polite (not the same for older man!). The building was clean on the outside.
- Although the hotel is not located in a great part of town, it was easily accessible to restaurants, coffee, the beach, etc.
- The staff for the most part was friendly and tried to be helpful. Waffles were the right size and tasted good.
Top Hotels In Bradenton Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bradenton Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bradenton Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bradenton Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!