10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island:
Island Life Cottages
Located in Brackley Beach, 7 miles from Rustico, Island Life Cottages features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 9 miles from Island Life Cottages.
- I liked talking to the owner/Manager HE sounds very gentle and willing to please to help your stay very easy.
- Older property that seems well enough maintained. I only booked as a convenient and low cost place to sleep and then visit family from. Other cottages there and did not visit those to look at but assume they were similar. Far from upscale but served purpose. You get what you pay for (:-)
- Quaint little cottages with two queen size comfy beds. Cozy and exceptionally clean. Friendly staff and close to Brackley Beach. Wish we could have stayed longer !
- The owners were amazing! We arrived with our party of 8 and originally rented two of their smaller cabins, which were a little rustic, quaint…but way too small for my family of 6. I told the owner it was too small and he moved us into a gorgeous house on the property with 5 bedrooms, laundry, kitchen, two bathrooms…it was heavenly! He was so quick to accommodate and they were so friendly! Any questions we had, they were all eager to help! It was a neat little resort with a pool and a few farm friends for the kids!
- The cottage was completely renovated in May. We had a large group of 8 in our party. This cottage was perfect for our purpose of exploring the island
Brackley Beach Northwinds
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Brackley Beach Northwinds is located in Brackley Beach in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 5 miles from Rustico. The inn has a playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is business center, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room on the corner was good as we got a lot of light from all round . Great for the two of us for lipreading as we both need that plus our hearing aids. Closed captions on the TV were tuned in by a female member of staff.
- The location of this property is very close to an event I attend on the north shore. It is a family owned business and I would recommend unconditionally.
- The bed was comfy, the breakfast was great and the room size was great. Loved the full sized fridge and stove.
- Very quiet and clean property, staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Good breakfast.
Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages offers accommodations in Brackley Beach, just 5 miles from Rustico. The inn has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 10 miles from Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages.
- Wonderful vacation property. Easy walk to the beach.
- Rustic cottage with everything you could want or need!!
- Loved the food! Amazing free breakfast. The grounds were beautiful!
- Fresh, flakey, made-in-house croissants and delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The evening dining was excellent and delicious – I had the chicken supreme and my husband had the veggie trio and there was a delightful amuse bouche with baked mussels and an aioli sauce – yum. Service was impeccable – at all times. Our room/suite/apartments was in the oldest wing of the place – an historic site – with all the mod-cons and some lovely antique touches such as 70-year-old books, photos, a chaise longue, etc. We had a private entrance so although we were attached to the house, we were on our own and able to come and go without bothering anyone else. The grounds were immaculate and gorgeous, so close to the beach and National Park.
- Location was good for what we were wanting. The property was nice to stroll around. Staff was friendly all around.
Brackley Country Inn
Located just 5 minutes from Prince Edward Island National Park, the country-themed Brackley inn features an outdoor picnic and play area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the decorative wood suites of the Brackley Country Inn. Some have a fireplace and a spa bath.A children’s play area and barbeque facilities are located at the Brackley Inn. Guests can also enjoy the on-site drive-in with surcharge.The Brackley Country Inn is 14.9 miles from Cavendish, home of Anne of Green Gables. The Dunes Studio Gallery is 2 minutes away.
- The staff helped me to find my pair of glasses every corner. All of them are very kind.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There were willing to help you locate/access what you needed. The room was the perfect place to rest after a day at Brackley Beach and a night at the Drive-In (on the same property).
- Room was very nice and the drive in theatre behind the motel was a bonus!
- The dog Savy who greeted us and the use if the BBQ. They also let us check in early and gave us extra towels.
- The inn is located on a busy road but is quiet at night. It is within short driving distance of lovely beach at Brackley and about 15 minutes from Charlottetown. Facilities in room were very good and bed very comfortable. Very private, staff friendly.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
- The only enjoyment from staying there was the indoor pool and sauna. My grandkids enjoyed the pool and going in the Sauna after swimming. That is the only thing positive I have to say.
North Rustico Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, North Rustico Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in North Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Rustico is 2.7 miles from North Rustico Bed and Breakfast , and Charlottetown is 18 miles from the property. Charlottetown Airport is 15 miles away.
- The owner was friendly. We had stayed in many B and B so for the price got a clean bed !
- Friendliness and professionalism of staff – really really helpful in an emergency situation over funds.
- Friendly, helpful people. the house is well situated for all activities.
- We were upgraded to a rustic cabin on arrival. Dwiht our host was fiendly and informative giving directions to the best spots for sightseeing, meals, etc.They do accommodate gluten free dietary issues at beakfast.
- The staff was extraordinarily friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, with plenty of towels. The continental breakfast included plenty of real food choices, not the lame white bread and packaged pastries some places offer. For instance ancient-grain bread/toast and warm hard-cooked eggs. Convenient location to explore the sites of the Cavendish area.
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
Dalvay by the Sea
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach.
This National Historic Site of a hotel was built in Queen Anne style and has been operating since the 1930’. The hotel is located on Dalvay Beach and was part of the 2011 royal tour of Prince Edward Island.The rooms are uniquely decorated with antique style furnishings and quaint bedding at Dalvay by the Sea. The rooms also have en suite bathrooms and some offer Atlantic Ocean Views.The hotel offers boating and biking as well as a tennis court. The hotel also has terrace and library.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves food off a seasonal menu. The spacious dining room offers an impressive vaulted ceiling and windows overlooking the Atlantic.Central Charlottetown is 30 minutes’ from the hotel and features shopping, dining and entertainment. The Stanhope Golf and Country Club is 3.7 miles from the hotel.
- Beautiful common areas, evoking past eras. Staff were wonderful and so helpful. Food was very good. Lovely fires burning in large fireplaces throughout the common areas. Easy to reach Cavendish (Anne of Green Gables) or Charlottetown.
- Close to the beach. Beautiful old mansion with nice porches and lawn seating. Amazing restaurant – you must try the mussels! Best coffee in PEI!
- Wonderful country-house atmosphere. Beautiful gardens. Very helpful bicycle support staff.
- Dalvay by the Sea was a perfect vacation escape. The water view was delightful to wake up to! I traveled in August and I was pleasantly surprised at how cool it was! Bring your sweaters for chilly nights drinking coffee or tea by the crackling fire while soft, piano music plays throughout the hotel. You will truly escape to a peaceful vacation away from everything. We spent a week touring the Island and the views are breathtaking! Take a ‘Matthew’s Carriage Ride!’ It was the highlight of our trip to Prince Edward Island.
- gorgeous downstairs lounge room with fireplaces, comfy chairs, lovely views of the lakes. extra comfortable beds
Marco Polo Inn
Marco Polo Inn is located in Cavendish, 6 miles from Rustico and 21 miles from Charlottetown. The inn has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 18 miles from Marco Polo Inn.
- includes a nice breakfast, rooms are very charming! Nice view from the balcony.
- Very friendly owner. Comfortable room and bed, quiet, very clean. Ate at The Blue Muscle Cafe in North Rustico . Excellent!! Will definitely go again .
- Excellent location. Lovely room, comfy bed. Coffee, refrigerator in room. On-site laundry.
- had a hard time unlocking door , couldn’t open blind people look into your room, very small room to small
- The inn room beds were very comfortable and nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & the property is beautiful. Loved it there and hope to come back there next year.
Top Hotels In Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brackley Beach Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!