10 Best Hotels To Stay In Brácana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Brácana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Brácana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brácana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brácana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Brácana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Brácana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Brácana Andalucía:
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specializes in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 mi from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The room is big and clean. Tv is nice and staff very friendly
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
Hotel Poniente in Moraleda de Zafayona provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a playground. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hotel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Poniente also have a patio. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Poniente, including skiing and hiking.Granada is 21 miles from the hotel, while Monachil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money😊
- Very near to the road. Just a night after a long drive from Cordova and perfect for a pit stop before we continue our journey to Granda.
- Close to the motorway exit, very clean accommodation and throughout hotel. Secure parking at back of hotel. Pleasant terraces. Staff efficient.
- The location was great for overnight stay just off A92. We had a nice 3 course evening meal (4 options for each course) with a glass of wine and we had breakfast , which was simple, juice, coffee/ tea, bread roll selection of jams / oil , small croissant and a piece of cake . We had parking in the hotel car park at the rear of the property. Toiletries were provided in the bathroom . We paid €63 for all this , which we thought it was excellent value. The hotel was much bigger and nicer than we expected. There were 2 restaurants opposite.
- Amazingly clean. Close and friendly assistance by staff.
Hotel El Cruce
Set in Moraleda de Zafayona and next to the A92 Motorway, Hotel el Cruce offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café-bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel el Cruce has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Cruce’s restaurant. Tapas and lighter dishes are available in the café-bar.Granada is a 35-minute drive from Hotel El Cruce, while Sierra Nevada National Park is 34 mi away. Málaga and the Costa del Sol can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- La habitación superior a un buen precio. A unos 35 mins de Granada !!
- El personal fue muy amable y la habitación increíble, sin duda es un hotel altamente recomendable y a pie de carretera, a media hora en coche del centro.
- Hotel con muy buen precio y moderno. Buena cafetería con terraza. Personal muy amable y atento. Y desayuno y carta del restaurante muy recomendable
- La ubicación al pie de carretera y el personal de cafetería pues directamente no podías preguntar nada pues no había nadie permanente en la recepción
La media pensión lo merece: te dejaban elegir casi lo que quisieras de la carta, tanto en la cena, como en el desayuno. La cama era muy cómoda y la bañera de hidromasaje de la habitación totalmente lo merece.
En general, el sitio está bastante bien: es moderno y está restaurado hace no mucho; la gente es amable; y la habitación estaba bien.
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Located just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city center. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 25 mi away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
I always speak as I find.
Excellent location. Clean room. Comfortable Bed. Hot water. Good restaurant. Friendly staff. This was my second stay in six months. Great value. I will be back.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Well all good …but no English spoken AT ALL …unfortunate for me as I left some clothes in the bathroom …have been in touch but not sure if I will be understood.
( you might say I should speak the language! I’ve lived in Spain. Three years and am trying to learn the language)
Breakfast a little strange to English travelers!
- Best night sleep and most comfortable bed I had slept in for the 2 months holidays
- I always speak as I find.
Cortijo De Tajar
Set within a traditional Andalusian style farmhouse, the hotel is located in a privileged area, in the fertile plains of the Granada Province, offering the a beautiful rural setting.The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 25 mi from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Nice staff. Especially at breakfast – professional and friendly.
- Beautiful view of Granada´s country side. A restful place that fell perfect for our stay near Alhama. The staff was very kind and had superb olive oil! Very recomendable!
- The staff were more than helpful and very friendly
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- We stayed one night there going to Cordoba and there was everything what we needed.
Set next to Granada Airport and the A92 Motorway, Hotel Marinetto is a 20-minute drive from the city center. It offers an à la carte restaurant and rooms with air conditioning.Hotel Marinetto has simple, traditional décor throughout. Each of its rooms has a TV, desk and heating.The Marinetto serves traditional Andalusian cuisine including meat and seafood dishes. There is also a café-bar, where free Wi-Fi is available.Granada’s famous Alhambra can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Sierra Nevada National Park is approximately 31 mi away.
- The staff were very nice. Nice hot water in the shower. Spotless room. Very convenient location if you have your own car as the hotel is immediately off the autovia. 30 minutes drive the The Alhambra. Just under two hours drive to Cordoba. The food in the restaurant was excellent, especially the grilled calamari.
- The Hotel is ideally situated just a 5 minute drive from Granada airport. Clean room and an excellent restaurant.
- The room was absolutely perfect, tv, controllable air conditioning, an suite all very clean and functional. My room gave me a great view of the mountains. After my day travelling the hotel was only 10 mins from the airport by taxi which was a relief ☺
- Accommodation is 5 minutes from the airport. The room was very clean and staff, even though hardly speaking English, incredibly helpful. We learned that you don’t need to speak the same language but if there is a will there is a way… and that was certainly our experience.
- Restaurant exceeded expectation, great value for money evening meal and breakfast.
Escudo de Granada
Located 19 mi from Granada, Hotel Escudo de Granada offers a traditional Andalusian restaurant, free internet and free private parking. Each air-conditioned room has a balcony with countryside views.All of the Escudo de Granada’s simple rooms have tiled floors and a TV. They also include a private bathroom with basic amenities.Guests can enjoy a drink on the Escudo’s covered terrace, which offers wonderful views over the surrounding hills and olive groves. Set just outside the town of Puerto Lope, the hotel is next to the N432 road which connects Granada and Córdoba, a 2-hour drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Located in the historic town of Loja, this hotel has a variety of dining options and excellent conference facilities. Surf the internet for free and enjoy fabulous views over Andalusia.Soak up the sunshine on the Manzanil’s terrace and then grab a refreshing drink and snack from the coffee shop.Enjoy delicious grilled meats and fish in the Manzanil’s restaurant. After dinner, head to the pub for a relaxing drink.If traveling on business, make the most of Manzanil’s excellent meeting facilities which are equipped with all the necessary technology. Rooms have special panoramic views over the surrounding landscapes.Take a stroll through the charming town of Loja and visit the various monuments such as the Encarnación church and the Narváez Palace.
- The location was ok but would have been better more in the town, good having a bar on site. Safe parking.
- staff were ok and helpful. but hotel is in a very poor condition, they had no idea of my booking , gave me a room that had nt been cleaned . Rooms i think were built in the 60 s and hadnt been redecorated since
Easy, relaxed and convenient. And I left some important things behind. They rung within an hour to tell. Sadly I could not understand Spanish. But they Rung Hotel .com and they passed the message.
How good is that. And they are holding until our return trip. Very good nice staff. And comfy beds. And view of the goats on the mountains.
- The restaurant menu was more interesting with more entries than usual for a Spanish restaurant. We were very happy with their macaroni bolognese version. However, we ordered Ceasars Salad and got Ensalada Asador which had shrimps! Waitress was either hard of hearing or not familiar with menu because she got it wrong despite my repeating twice.
We have stayed twice and it is a great stop over travelling from Portugal. Staff exceptionally helpful, rooms a little dated but great bar and restaurant.
We will almost certainly stay here again.
Located in La Carrera de la Viña, The Castle has accommodations with a seating area, a TV and a kitchen. Free WiFi is available.Some units include a terrace and/or patio.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.A grill and a playground are available for guests at The Castle to use.Priego de Córdoba is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Rute is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Las vistas son increíbles y Antonio, el anfitrión, es muy simpático y amable, nos preparó comida sin disponer del servicio a muy buen precio.
- El paisaje y la tranquilidad que da estar en un lugar a sin
- Por otra parte aquello es un paraíso. Apartado, tranquilo y una auténtica preciosidad. El entorno no tiene igual y no he visto noche más estrellada en mucho tiempo. A nosotros nos diò pena pasar solo un día allí. El propietario es súper servicial, simpático y más que pendiente de que la estancia sea perfecta. La piscina creo que la tienen abierta todo el año, aún careciendo de restaurante (que está, pero cerrado), te puede preparar ( por encargo) pizzas, hamburguesas, desayunos, etc, dispone de bebidas frías y hay barbacoas para que puedas llevarte lo que quieras preparar allí. Ibamos con un niño pequeño y disfruto cómo nunca correteando por las amplias instalaciones que ofrece, pues es como una especie de cortijo antigüo con una plazoleta. Ha sido un placer pasar allí una noche y pienso repetir siempre que pueda. Más que recomendable para desaparecer del mapa unos días y como ya he comentado, Antonio el dueño un 10.
- Las vistas del paisaje, la tranquilidad que se respiraba, asi como la restauracion del cortijo en si; ya que albergaba toda su esencia, zonas comunes empedradas, vigas de madera en los techos y muebles acordes al estilo. Es ideal para los amantes de la naturaleza, los niños disfrutaron con la piscina. El dueño, Antonio, muy servicial y atento a todo. Repetiremos en cuanto podamos.
Las instalaciones y jardines junto con la piscina,es un alojamiento de ensueño, repetiremos muy pronto..
Ha sido una experiencia increíble, esa paella de Marisco y sus carnes a la brasa hechas a la leña han sido algo formidable y más barato imposible y eso que las vistas eran inmejorables.
Muchas gracias Antonio, ha sido el mejor anfitrión que se puede tener.
Sé que pronto este lugar serán un paraíso para viajeros y amantes de la naturaleza sin olvidar su asombrosa gastronomía incluida en esas rutas y parajes de asombro en sus cercanías.
Un Verdadero placer el conocerle Don Antonio, ya que sabemos que nuestra estancia allí no hubiese sido ni la mitad de amena que con sus ideas creativas mezcladas con ese toque de atención que solo usted sabe darle, el meso y la visita al museo de aceite fue algo para recordar…
Un saludo y mucha suerte
Situated just 2 miles from the airport and 4 miles from the center of Granada, this is a functional, a newly built hotel with easy access to the A-92 road.
- The lobby & room were fine but for a hotel so convenient to the airport it was interesting there was basically no one there. The afternoon night desk person spoke not a word of English & when we complained about how cold the room was we got no coherent answer except that there was nothing she could do about it.
- The hotel is very close to the airport and that is why we booked the room there, not expecting anything more of the stay. But the hotel was wonderful, very luxurious, comfortable, we got a proper spacious suite with a jacuzzi, two TVs and many others perks that you don’t expect. The diner in the cafeteria downstairs was also OK, abundant and affordable.
- Buen hotel y recomendable. Ventanas pequenñas. Lugar agradable. Cerca pueblo.
- proximity to autovia. lady working in cafeteria was excellent.
- Price was okay and it was near to the airport and on the main road back to malaga.
Top Hotels In Brácana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Brácana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Brácana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Brácana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!