10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bozeman Montana – Top Hotel Reviews
Bozeman Montana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bozeman Montana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bozeman Montana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bozeman Montana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bozeman Montana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bozeman Montana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bozeman Montana:
MountainView Lodge and Suites
One of our top picks in Bozeman.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, MountainView Lodge and Suites is located in Bozeman, just 25 miles from Livingston.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Nice sized suite for a great price, and very quiet and private for a romantic getaway
- Friendly, convenient, good breakfast, welcomes our dog
- Due to the booking of the hotel we were given the double suite. It was awesome for traveling with kids. Lots of space and a dinning table so we could order food in. Plus it was very quiet in our room. Coffee in the lobby was really good.
- The rooms are very clean, staff is helpful and a good value.
- Nice pool (could have been warmer), nice and clean.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bozeman, MT
One of our top picks in Bozeman.Located off I-90, this hotel offers guest rooms with free WiFi access. It serves a daily free breakfast buffet. Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 5.6 miles away.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Bozeman. Guest rooms include a seating area, a work desk and a coffee machine. Private bathrooms offer a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to Bozeman Radisson Country Inn & Suites. Guests can enjoy free coffee and cookies in the afternoon.The hotel is 9.1 miles from Schlasman’s and 10.1 miles from Pierre’s Knob and Deer Park. The property offers free parking.
Michelle picked us up from our drop off point after our Yellowstone tour where we had no mobile service and so could not give 24 hours notice. She was friendly and very helpful.
The young chap who dropped us off at the airport very early this morning was also very friendly and helpful.
- Uber readily available to see parts of Bozeman. Free shuttle from airport to hotel.
- it was cheap, the staff was friendly, and there’s an outback in the parking lot
- The room itself was really nice, and pool and spa were clean and very modern
- Excellent facility. Best budget hotel we have stayed in. New facility with great amenities.
- Michelle picked us up from our drop off point after our Yellowstone tour where we had no mobile service and so could not give 24 hours notice. She was friendly and very helpful.
Motel 6 Bozeman
One of our best sellers in Bozeman! Located 3 miles from Montana State University, this motel features a year-round indoor pool and hot tub. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi and provides free guest parking.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 of Bozeman. All of the pet-friendly guest rooms include a desk, a sitting area and ironing facilities. Suites include a microwave and a refrigerator.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Bozeman Motel 6. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are available.Bridger Creek Golf Course is 2 miles from this motel. Bridger Bowl Ski Area is a 30-minute drive away. Yellowstone National Park is 45 miles away.
- The staff was friendly. That’s all I can say myself and my friend enjoyed.
- It was a comfortable and clean room, for the price I was pretty happy.
- The staff was very friendly and willing to help out.
- The bed was really comfortable and the room was nice and warm
- Very basic but clean and comfortable room. Perfectly adequate for a one night place to lay my head, and the price couldn’t be beat!
One of our best sellers in Bozeman! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The LARK offers accommodations in Bozeman.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, very clean rooms, softest sheets ever, fantastic showers. Loved staying here, and plan to again!
- The location was excellent. It was walkable to many great restaurants. The staff were extra friendly.
- Coffee delivery to room in the morning, cool art in the rooms, fantastic interior design and well-thought out details, great little location
- Everything. The staff are ridiculously friendly and helpful, the location is perfect on Main St and the decor is funky but comfortable.
- Design, decor, location, staff, text communication.
My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT offers accommodations in Bozeman, just 26 miles from Livingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The gentleman at check -in was very helpful. I wasn’t expecting a kitchenette, or full refrigerator, nice surprise! Good-sized table. Loved the recliner. Absolutely spotlessly clean. Quiet, efficient heater, and window that opens. A very comfortable stay.
- We got in late afternoon, left at 5 next morning, so not much use except a place to sleep not far from Bozeman downtown and not far from the airport.
- Good location. No frills, but has everything you need.
- The beds were comfortable and the full fridge was nice. It was easy to get to.
- My place is top level accommodation for the price.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman is located in Bozeman, just 23 miles from Livingston.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, 7 miles from Microtel Wyndham Bozeman.
- The Price was affordable. The facilities was Eye Appealing, my kids had a blast in the pool.
- Very nice place to stay. Great staff and good prices.
- We had been through a 17 hour drive and we’re in need of a last minute room for the night at about midnight and booked a room for this location and we’re pleasantly surprised! The staff was absolutely above and beyond, as soon as we arrived at midnight she was quick to check us in and get us settled as fast as she could. The room was quiet and comfy and the next morning the breakfast was just what we needed to get a perfect head start on the second leg of our long drive! I highly recommend this place!!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. The staff was great.
- The building was very clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the room was comfortable. Great value for money
Super 8 Bozeman
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bozeman, 24 miles from Livingston, Super 8 Bozeman features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Easy access to the interstate. The room was clean with no odor.
- The first room we looked at was dirty so they changed our rooms. Good breakfast in the morning.
- Room was very comfortable. Restaurants are close, but not really walking distance ( Mc Donald’s is next door, but I don’t eat there.) Easy access to highway and the town (restaurants, entertainment, etc). Very quiet location, but just a minute or two from main part of town.
- Easy access from I-90 / exit 306, no problem finding a parking space next to the motel. We had a spacious room with comfortable beds, fortunately facing off the highway (no noise, except for the odd slamming door).
- This property was extremely well maintained. I did not see anything in the room or through out the building that was not freshly painted or worn, dingy. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Rodeway Inn Bozeman
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Rodeway Inn Bozeman offers accommodations in Bozeman.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Not much while clean the place was very dated making it look and feel poor. Should not have relied on previous reviews.
- The young man that checked us in was great. The older man who worked overnight treated me like I was dirt and stupid. The housekeepers were friendly and cheerful. But we will not stay here again.
- Basic but clean and inexpensive. Hot breakfast (make your own waffle!).
- Staff was amazing. They were very friendly and helpful! Would definitely come back and stay here if we are ever in Bozeman!
- The room was comfortable and the beds also. The location was good for what we did in Bozeman
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn
Featuring an indoor heated pool with hot tub, this Bozeman, Montana hotel also provides a 24-hour gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Montana State University is 3 miles away.Best Western PLUS GranTree Inn provides spacious rooms with 42-inch flat-screen cable TVs and white linens. Each includes a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Guests can dine at the GranTree Bar and Grill on site and serves American food. GranTree Inn Best Western PLUS guests can also find drinks in the Club Tavern and Grill or at the Club Coffee Shop.A gas station and convenience store is on site for added convenience. The GranTree Casino, open from 8 am until 10 pm, features video keno and poker machines.The hotel offers free shuttle services to downtown Bozeman, one mile away. Lewis and Clark Caverns are 30 miles from the hotel.
- I travel a lot and this was the best overall hotel I have been to. From the friendliness of the staff to the cleanliness of the rooms. My wife and three kids and I had an absolute blast at this hotel! Not to mention the location was perfect!!!
- Great location. Spacious room and excellent breakfast.
- Bed was very comfy. Room was on inner outdoor atrium. Too much activity out there .
- We were greeted by a very genial and professional desk person. Her name was Chase . She is to be commended for her job performance. We arrived as her shift was ending but she was so helpful with all our questions and did not try to hurry us or pass us off to her replacement. The next morning as we were checking out we once more had the pleasure of her lovely personality. If only there were more employees like Chase , traveling would be that much more enjoyable. We also really enjoyed the Club Restaurant in the hotel. Great food and great service.
- We were given a poolside room without asking. Everyone was so nice and accommodating.
Located in Bozeman in the region of Montana, 23 miles from Livingston, Element Bozeman features a barbecue and fitness center. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.
No hot tub in ski country – how about rooftop?
Pool too cold!!!
Rooms sparse – No bathtub for bubble baths.
Value< price Residence in better value except location
- It was close to restaurants and shops, perfect walking distance to many different places and the views from the room were amazing.
- Great location. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Common areas have a fun social vibe, nice for meeting friends or relaxing. Love the free breakfast and happy hour.
- Loved the bed and the shower! Also the staff is wonderful!
- Location was exceptional. Staff very helpful and engaging. Breakfast was exceptional.
- No hot tub in ski country – how about rooftop?
Top Hotels In Bozeman Montana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bozeman Montana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bozeman Montana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bozeman Montana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!