10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bowdoinham Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Bowdoinham Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bowdoinham Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bowdoinham Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bowdoinham Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bowdoinham Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bowdoinham Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bowdoinham Maine:
Days Inn Brunswick
One of our top picks in Brunswick.This Brunswick hotel is adjacent to Cook’s Corner Mall and 3 miles from Bowdoin College Museum of Art. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily buffet breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn Brunswick. All warmly decorated rooms include a cable TV and a work desk.Free coffee and newspapers are provided 24/7 in the lobby. A small exercise room is also available to guests of the Brunswick Days Inn.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Thomas Point Beach and the Brunswick Naval Complex are both a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Brunswick Golf Course is 4.5 miles away.
- I am a very picky person. I spent many years in the customer service/service industry so I am detail oriented. For the price we were extremely satisfied. Delighted the entire place smells GREAT! TY!
- Friendly and informative staff, in a good location and warm in the extremely cold weather.
- Great location. Comfortable beds. Friendly atmosphere.
- Room was clean, spacious. No foul, perfume smell/odor in room!! Bed was comfortable, as were linens & pillows. Shower was fantastic…great pressure & plenty of Hot water!!! Room was equipped with fridge & microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, ironing board & iron.. all pluses!!
- The staff was great. I liked the cafe style of the continental breakfast area. Free newspapers. It was a great place to stay for the money
The Brunswick Inn
Located in Brunswick, 23 miles from Portland, The Brunswick Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 8 miles from The Brunswick Inn, and Bath is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 25 miles from The Brunswick Inn.
- Beautiful, clean and modern facilities in a classic friendly B and B setting. Excellent breakfast too.
- Our room was large, the staff was friendly, and the included breakfasts were phenomenal.
- Excellent breakfast. Wendy’s a great host. Great place to stay for locals if you have late activities the night before.
- Everything was outstanding! The room was beautiful. The breakfasts scrumptious. Sarah was the best! She was personable and offered all kinds of recommendations for local restaurants, beaches and other activities. We really enjoyed our visit and will definitely be returning!
- Room was great, beds were comfy, breakfast was delicious (and included in room charge). If we had gone out to a restaurant it would have cost us at least $40 for what we ate!
In historic downtown Brunswick, this hotel features an on-site restaurant, a hot tub, and a sauna. Thomas Point Beach is a 10-minute drive away.Each guest room at the Captain Daniel Stone Inn features a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. They are decorated in rich colors, large windows, and dark wood furnishings.The Coast Bar and Bistro serves dinner daily, featuring dishes centered around local Maine cuisine. Additionally, the on-site bar has an extensive liquor selection and house cocktails.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the 24-hour front desk services.The Factory Outlets in Freeport are 9 miles from the Brunswick Captain Daniel Stone Inn. Bowdoin College is a 5-minute drive away.
- A great, comfortable room with good facilities and a comfortable bed.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, with healthy choices.
- The location and attached restaurant/bar were exceptional!! Room was comfortable and clean. Would stay here again!
- The Daniel is fantastic in all respects. We will definitely stay there again!
- Location was great, close to running path and downtown restaurants.
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath
Located in Brunswick, 24 miles from Portland, Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Freeport is 10 miles from Best WesternBrunswick, and Bath is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath.
- Hotel was clean, employees were friendly. The amenities were all good and the breakfast was delightful. I did not like that the curtain would not close all the way so it was very bright very early in the morning.
- Breakfast was great, jacuzzi in room was very nice.
- The young lady who managed the breakfast room did an excellent job keeping all the food and condiments well stocked. She went out of her way to be helpful! She was also willing to share her knowledge of the area to visitors – suggesting interesting places they might wish to visit.
- Accommodation for pets. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Very comfortable bed mattress-slept like a baby. Bathroom & room were large by hotel standards. And a Keurig coffee maker👍Breakfast was varied and ver good, both hot and cold selections. WiFi access a plus as well as computers readily available with printer.
The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern
This Maine hotel is conveniently in downtown Brunswick and next to Bowdoin College. It features a restaurant and has a flat-screen cable TV in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are provided in the contemporary rooms at The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern. There is a desk and guests can make free local and long distance calls.On-site dining is available at The Tavern at Brunswick Hotel, serving traditional New England food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Chamberlain Museum and Pickard Theatre are within a 6-minute walk of The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern. Brunswick Golf Club is 1 miles away.
location – near good restaurants, theater, shopping center, etc.
on site parking – a must in Brunswick
- Very clean. The hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful. The tavern was great for food and drink! Excellent location next to the Brunswick ME train station. I recommend it highly to all.
- Lovely Building, Room, Breakfast and Location. Most comfortable King bed ever. We would stay again for the last minute discount rate we received at booking.
- Great location and really good service – the staff were excellent. Good food and small friendly bar. I would definitely stay here again.
- One block away from Amtrak station for our trip to Boston
- location – near good restaurants, theater, shopping center, etc.
Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Residence Inn by Marriott Bath Brunswick Area offers accommodations in Bath.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 27 miles from Residence Inn Bath Brunswick, and Freeport is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The social nights Mon – Wed were a nice surprise! Very well prepared. And the breakfast staff went above and beyond to make our mornings great!
- The bed was so comfortable! And the Paul Mitchell products were a great choice.
- food , comfort, staff, room accommodations exceeded my expectations! I hope to book at additional residence Inn @ Marriot in the future!
- Breakfast was free and the best one I have had at any motel. Also loved the shower.
- We had our son’s 16th birthday party and the staff were great and very patient… The rooms were great and very affordable.
Hampton Inn Bath – Brunswick Area , ME
This hotel is in Bath and is one miles from the Maine Maritime Museum. The hotel offers views of the Kennebec River, an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Bath (Brunswick Area), ME rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and a 37-inch flat-screen TV.Bath Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast. The hotel also offers a snack shop.Hampton Inn Bath is within a 25-minute drive of Reid State park. The Bath Iron Works Corporation is within one mile of the hotel.
- Very clean comfortable room, bed and bathroom. Would have preferred scrambled egg option instead of premade omelets. The omelets were not very tasty or satisfying. But other choices such as waffles and English muffins provided good variety.
- Beds were incredibly comfortable, staff friendly and efficient, breakfast far more than we expected, rooms large and spotless, wonderful views. Loved this place!
- My friend and I thought the staff were incredible. The young people at the front desk and the ladies who managed the breakfast room were just top notch. They were efficient, knowledgeable and very friendly.
- We love the location because restaurants and shops are within walking distance in the charming town of Bath. The hotel borders on a lovely neighbourhood of period houses .. perfect for walking and running and a little hilly too !
Motel within walking distance of Bath with restaurants etc. Motel nicely furnished and decorated. Nice comfortable room. Motel overlooks river. friendly helpful staff including Kasey.
lovely pool and hot tub all beautifully kept.
Good selection at breakfast and plenty of seating.
Board games provided in lobby area. a very comfortable stay
Comfort Inn Brunswick
One of our best sellers in Brunswick! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Brunswick offers accommodations in Brunswick. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portland is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Brunswick, and Freeport is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 24 miles from Comfort Inn Brunswick.
- I liked the cleanliness and the colors and the pleasant staff.
- Loved the two pillows one soft, one firm. Fine breakfast
- Loved the location. Close to Freeport put not heavily congested.
- All services were excellent .. Clean, excellent food , quiet , helpful and happy staff 👍
- Staff were great breakfast was good you could choose what you wanted
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Brunswick Freeport
This Fairfield Inn is in Brunswick, a 12-minute drive from the Brunswick Naval Air Station. It has an indoor pool, and features spacious rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick Freeport have a work desk and sitting area. They come equipped with a small refrigerator and ironing facilities. Some rooms include a whirlpool tub.In the morning the Brunswick Freeport serves a continental breakfast with waffles, cereal and fresh fruit. Coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby.The hotel has a fitness center and a business center. An outdoor patio and barbecue facilities are on site.The Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick Freeport is 6 miles from Freeport Outlet Shopping. The Harriet Beecher Stowe House is a 7-minute drive away.
- Everything especially the breakfast staff and fitness
- Staff friendly, location was great & breakfast was good.
- Complimentary breakfast was great. Front desk staff was very helpful.
- Good climate control system. Excellent breakfast.
- Slept really well on the comfortable bed and the shower was wonderful
1774 INN is located in Phippsburg, just 25 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 15 miles from 1774 Inn, and Bath is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from 1774 INN.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Bowdoinham Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bowdoinham Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bowdoinham Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bowdoinham Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!