10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bouvy Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bouvy Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bouvy Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bouvy Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bouvy Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bouvy Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bouvy Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bouvy Hainaut Province:
Hotel Le New Matinal
Hotel Le New Matinal is located in La Louvière, 26 miles from Brussels and 30 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mons is 11 miles from Hotel Le New Matinal, and Charleroi is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Le New Matinal.
- Lot of parking space, good hotel room, clean room, good bed. Very pleasant and helpful personnel.
- Very friendly staff. Room was small but enought space for 2 adults and two kids. Booked after midnight at 1.30 am with breakfast for very good price for 2 stars.
- You can’t regulate a temperature of water in the shower ((( you have only one button for including a water in a shower, and it excluding automatically! bathroom was terrible!
- Typical french-style rich breakfast, nice stuff. The hotel is in the middle of the city on the BIG square – we were afraid of the night noise (Saturday evening) but there is very good acoustic insulation from the outside therefore no problem at all.
- Hotel very central in the town.clean comfortable.polite staff
Hotel La Louve
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Louve offers accommodations in La Louvière.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is an ATM at the property.Brussels is 27 miles from Hotel La Louve, and Namur is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Size of the room and service of friendly reception staff
- Excellent Brasserie associated with Hotel 50m from entrance. Public car park at rear was a welcome bonus.
- The location was great – right in the centre of town with restaurants, cafes and bars all around. The room, in the new part of the building, was large, with lots of space. Overall, nice and clean.
- Our room was acceptable despite we have been given a room in the 4th floor and the lift was not working. The owner was very friendly. We will happily stay there another time there once the lift problem is fixed.
- Fantastic breakfast for 5Euros each … very good value for money in general. Excellent staff – very friendly. Would stay again
Hotel Tristar is located in La Louvière, 26 miles from Brussels and 30 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mons is 11 miles from Hotel Tristar, and Charleroi is 12 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 12 miles away.
- Good hotel, friendly staff and good location. The WiFi could be a little better because sometimes its out but nevertheless it was a good connection. The room i had was furnished with rubix cube i really liked that really nice.
- Very freindly welcoming, parking in front of the hotel (paid), room was clean.
- Very spacious room. Friendly staff. Good location for overnight stay.
- Excellent value clean room and 24 hour receiption as I arrived at 1.30 am
Really welcoming team and a great room. Ideal for business travel.
This town centre location was good for access to local facilities and other towns nearby.
Orange Hotel La Louvière
Offering an à la carte restaurant and a bar, Orange Hotel La Louvière is located in La Louvière within a 5-minute drive from the nearest E19/E42 Motorway Exit. This hotel features bicycle rental services, a garden terrace and free secured wireless internet. A fitness room and meeting facilities are also available.Each room here will provide you with a 42″ LED Smart TV with a wide range of satellite channels, air conditioning and a seating area. Featuring a hairdryer, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and towels.At Orange Hotel La Louvière, guests can start their day with an extensive breakfast buffet including hot and cold dishes, breads, pastry, cereal and fresh orange juice. There is also a live-cooking table where sweet and savoury dishes are prepared in front of you. You can have a drink at the bar or out on the terrace.Orange Hotel La Louvière features 2 restaurants: “La Tablée”, a new salad-bar with a daily homemade meal concept in the hotel and “La Planche” with a traditional a la carte French menu and grill specialties.The centre of La Louvière is 2.5 miles away. Strépy-Thieu boat lift is 2.5 miles and Brussels South Charleroi Airport is a 14-minute drive away. It is a 15-minute drive to Mons. Brussels Airport is 37.7 miles. The property offers free parking.
- The modernist of the rooms and it’s friendly helpful staff.
Comfortable room and very pleasant staff
We loved the restaurant next door – La Plancha and had dinner there for 2 nights.
- Very friendly and professionel team. They are really better then average.
- Staff very helpful and friendly, liked the comfortable bed, free parking with good location for my work.
- Staff very welcoming, room was perfect for what was needed, used the Gym a few times was good. Restuarant we also used one time.
ibis Styles La Louvière
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis Styles La Louvière offers accommodations in La Louvière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 25 miles from ibis Styles La Louvière, and Namur is 30 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 13 miles away.
- I stay at this hotel frequently for business. The price is very good for what they offer. Compact, modern and clean rooms. Good beds. Breakfast is included. Restaurants (2) nearby. The wifi quality is good.
Breakfast started nice and early and good choices available.
Felt very safe as had locked gate to car park. 24 hour reception great for our late arrival and very helpful friendly staff.
- We found the hotel staff extremely friendly. The location is perfect, just off the motorway. Room very clean and comfortable.
- Restaurant recommended by staff within walking distance was excellent9
- Hotel was modern clean and tidy. Very easy to get to off the main road.
Hotel Le Val-Fayt
Hotel Le Val-Fayt is located in Fayt-lez-Manage, 25 miles from Brussels and 28 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Mons is 12 miles from Hotel Le Val-Fayt, and Charleroi is 11 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We had a warm welcome at the hotel and the staff was super friendly. One thing: if you are tall, be sure to mention it. The rooms on the second floor have beams that are quite low. I bumped my head several times. The staff will be happy to provide you with an other room if possible!
Really loved the peace and quiet.
Well placed for an Italian supermarket 400 yds away – just go and look at the fantastic deli counter and the fresh fruit. Buy a foccacia lunch here for a few euros and you won’t need to buy lunch out.
Staff were amazing and couldn’t do enough.
- We booked the wellness package, 90 minutes exclusive use of the hot tub, steam room and sauna – all those driving aches and pains disappeared. The room was large with a good bathroom on the ground floor. Looked a little “cell” like at first but was very comfortable. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and attentive. Breakfast was good and set us up nicely for the day ahead.
- minimaliste bedroom but large, pleasant and everything necessary
- peaceful and tranquil location but close to other facilities/Motorway so a good balance
Au fil de l’eau
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Au fil de l’eau offers accommodations in Seneffe, just 23 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Namur is 27 miles from Au fil de l’eau, and Mons is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 10 miles from Au fil de l’eau.
No reviews yet.
Hotel & Aparthotel Casteau Resort Mons
Hotel & Aparthotel Casteau Resort Mons is located in secluded woodland surroundings just outside the village of Casteau, close to the E19/E42 motorway. Guests can make free use of the spa bath, sauna and fitness room.All the rooms at the hotel are equipped with a 26″ flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a work desk and free Wi-Fi. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The restaurant located next to the hotel offers traditional French cuisine as well as international specialties. In the evening you can relax in with a drink at the bar that serves a large choice of Belgian and regional beers.For your convenience, the hotel offers a large free car park. A bus departs every hour to Mons. The Shape Military Base, a 2-minute drive away. The Strépy-Bracquegnies boat lift is a 20-minute drive away. The Zoo is located 9.3 miles from the property, Brussels is 31.1 miles away.
- The place is very close to SHAPE. It has jacuzzi and sauna. Some rooms are equipped with USB charge outlets. There is also an cloth iron and an ironing table in each room. The bed is comfortable. The place is surrounded by green stuff. It has a large parking lot.
- The place was near to where I work so it was the best option for me or for someone that works in the vicinity. They have apartments that are very large and equipped with most of the appliances you may need. The area was surrounded with green stuff. Large parking lot.
- Excellent staff, English speaking which helped, very clean and comfortable, ideal location for S.H.A.P.E, also good continental breakfast
- Staff are always helpful and my room is always clean
- I don’t know what was possitive about this hotel. I guess the yakuzi was good as well as the sauna but I don’t enjoy either none of those.
Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre offers accommodations in Mons, just 22 miles from Charleroi. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great selection at breakfast. Necessities all very nice and location was pretty close to the entertaining downtown/old-town. Overall good stay, and I’ll stay there again when in Mons.
- Close proximity to city center. Parking was very easy and convenient. The rooms and facilities are very clean and the breakfast is very good.
- Great location. Clean spacious and modern room amenities.
The breakfast at The Lido was excellent with lots of choice. The breakfast room was also light and airy. Very pleasant experience.
We enjoyed the tea-making facilities in our room. However, we were not given enough tea bags and milk.
Our room was of a good size with a view or the street. There were radiators.
There were many English speaking TV channels.
The hotel is located right in the center of Mons with shops and restaurants on a 5 minute walking distance.
Check in and checkout are really quick and personnel is very helpful with any requests.
Hotel St James
Located in Mons, 21 miles from Charleroi, Hotel St James features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Tournai is 27 miles from Hotel St James, and Valenciennes is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Simple and practical, 10 mins walk from Grande Place, on-street parking. Reception helpful, proprietors exceptionally so.
- Good location, only 10 minute walk to the town centre. Easily access in and out of town.
- Room was small but clean and serviceable. Was located in the annex, which was quiet and felt very secure.
- Very comfortable bed and spacious room. Cleaned every day. Very close to the old city center (5min walk time) and free parking on the street.
- The apartment was very clean and tidy and the bathroom was lovely too! Everything was as described.
Top Hotels In Bouvy Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bouvy Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bouvy Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bouvy Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!