10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bourdon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bourdon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bourdon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bourdon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bourdon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bourdon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bourdon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Bourdon.
10 Best Hotels In Bourdon:
Hotel Royal Oasis
In the heart of Pétion-Ville, the Royal Oasis by Occidental features modern décor, a garden and an outdoor terrace with views of the capital, Port-au-Prince.Royal Oasis by Occidental’s modern, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. They feature a desk, a safe, a minibar and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The property has 2 restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine, appetizers and tapas, and 2 bars which provide cocktails and drinks.Guests can enjoy an on-site art gallery, as well as boutiques and bank services. The center of Port-au-Prince is 5 miles away, and the Seaport Terminal is 5.5 miles away. Port-au-Prince International Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- I really enjoyed my stay while in Petionville. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Room service was delicious and timely.
- Loved the service,security & location. The room was clean and had a lovely view. Great Breakfast & airport shuttle were included in room rate !
- Excellent service, very friendly personnel. Fantastic food, nice atmosphere
- the manager at the restaurant La Villa was courteous and fabulous as well of the staff. Breakfast is super and dinner menu and food were super.i ate a salted fish ( Poisson gros sel) which was super.Stanley who is a server was excellent and ensured all drink orders are fulfilled on time and expediently and always with a smile
- The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was good with different selection to choose from. The outdoors, the hotel and environment was clean and beautiful. The staff were exceptionally professional, approachable and welcoming. They went out of their way to attend to your needs.
Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel
One of our top picks in Port-au-Prince.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port-au-Prince International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- everything I recommended I did not get any of them
- The hotel seem new very clean , great food , friendly staff
- Hotel installations are great, room comfort is excellent and the staff provide an excellent customer service.
- Really did not like anything about this hotel apart from the staff who were always pleasant.
- Physical plant is new, modern and appealing to the eye
Pavillion Des Receptions & Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Pavillion Des Receptions & Hotel is located in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 3.7 miles from Pavillion Des Receptions.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Premier Petion-Ville, Haiti
One of our top picks in Port-au-Prince.BW Premier is in the heart of Petion-Ville and features modern décor, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi in all areas. This hotel features an on-site whiskey bar.Featuring air conditioning, each luxurious room and suite at this property comes equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a desk. They also have a refrigerator, telephone and safety-deposit box.There is a Mediterranean restaurant within a quarter mile of BW Premier Petion-Ville, and guests can find a pizza place only 500 feet away.The hotel also features a spa, meeting facilities, fitness center, dry cleaning services and an airport shuttle.The U.S. Embassy is 6.5 miles from this hotel. There is a shopping area less than half a mile from BW premier, and Toussaint Louverture International Airport is 6.5 miles away.
Petionville is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, sunshine and history.
- FOND-PARISIEN having the festival for 2 days Saturday and Sunday was beautiful I enjoyed a lot
- Excellent location, excellent facilities and good service from the staff (except from the check-in an check-out)
- It was great, nice personnel, I want to say specially to DOcean and another guy at the lobby. I forgot something in the safety box, I called the hotel, this guy, help me quickly to get my stuff back.
- I like the security system, the service, staff, and the room.
- Very clean room comfortable bed fresh clean bedding lots of pillows and big clean white towels everyday
Ideal Villa Hotel
Featuring an outdoor pool, a bar-restaurant and meeting facilities, the Ideal Villa Hotel is in the Pétionville district of Port-au-Prince. The rooms have free Wi-Fi access and cable TV.Each functional room at the Ideal Villa Hotel is decorated in warm tones. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.A free continental buffet breakfast is served daily at the Ideal Villa Hotel. BBQ facilities are also available on site.The property provides free parking. The Haitian National Theatre and Port-au-Prince International Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The stuff was great. The food I did not like.Whoever’s making the food not a great cook I think you should look into that overall everything was great. And I think breakfast should be early in the morning till 2 in the afternoon.I feel like there was a lack of food in the morning.
- It was easy to leave out the hotel to go anywhere you want to. The location is good.
- The waiters were very polite and patience, I had one in particular Jolicoeur, he was very kind and thoughtful,and my cleaning lady she was kind.
The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly.
I love the pool very clean
- The,housekeeping was excelente breakfast was great!
Allamanda Hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from Saint Pierre main square and 5 miles from Port-au-Prince Capital City. It features a terrace, free breakfast and free WiFi.The rooms and suites offer basic décor, cable TV, desk and air conditioning. The bathroom features shower and hairdryer. The suite also has a microwave and a medium size fridge.This Hotel serves breakfast and can arrange dinners. The bar service is offered at the terrace.The bar service is offered at the terrace. Allamanda Hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the National Palace and from the Jean-Jacques Dessaline main square. Toussaint Louverture International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The lady/owner? was very accommodating. I needed an early check-in so I phoned the hotel around 11:00 AM. She and her staff went out of their way to make it possible.
Yes, the breakfast was great and the Wi-Fi worked. The bed was firm, to my liking. This hotel is spread across two buildings, on the opposite corners of the same intersection. My room was on the second floor of the smaller (original?) building. Throughout the night, I got up, opened the bathroom window and saw and listened to the people standing &/or walking by. I found it interesting. Nothing scary, contrary to what one may have heard about the city.
- Room is large and more like a comfortable living room! Staff is very friendly, the owner is present and looks after her guests in a kind manner. Adjacent restaurant is beautiful and offers good food.
+ Friendly and helpful owners
+ Well located
+ Good breakfast
- As this was a Bed and Breakfast I wasn’t expecting the kind of full menu breakfast I received during my stay. The chef prepared my meal from scratch and it was delicious. She even let me try a local dish I wasn’t familiar with along with my omelette. Wish I could have stayed longer!
- Room very comfortable. The employees very courteous.
- The lady/owner? was very accommodating. I needed an early check-in so I phoned the hotel around 11:00 AM. She and her staff went out of their way to make it possible.
Palm Inn Hotel
Located within a 5-minute drive of the city’s international airport, this luxurious hotel in Port-au-Prince features free breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool. It also provides a free airport shuttle service.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Palm Inn Hotel has a desk, a wardrobe, a safe and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. They also have tile floors and a coffee maker. Security is provided 24 hours a day.The hotel’s on-site restaurant serves local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner, and the property also has a fully stocked bar. Guests will find other restaurants within just over half a mile.Port-au-Prince City Centre, which offers excellent shopping, dining and nightlife, is just a 5-minute drive from Palm Inn Hotel. Neighbouring Petionville can be reached in a 15-minute drive.
- Friendly, polite staff. Great location. A wonderful Haitian experience. Excellent restaurant.
- The staff were very friendly, nice place to stay if you travel with children. The food was delicious but too expensive.
- Manager very attentive to needs, front office staff very attentive as well. Free breakfast was very nice. Property was well maintained and safe.
- Staff were beyond helpful with our missiontrip needs. Mesi anpil. A true blessing from God.
Very pleasant Private athmosphere.
Big Standard rooms.
Very calm and nice green Environment.
Very helpful and friendly staff
One of our best sellers in Port-au-Prince! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Bel Fle offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 2.5 miles from Bel Fle .
- What I really enjoyed was that the staff was friendly and professional. And the place was was amazingly clean, comfortable and safe.
- nice and clean hotel. good breakfast every morning. quiet area.
- Everything was perfect! The room was specious, beds very comfortable, enough towels in the bathroom and everything was very clean. There is an outdoor swiming pool which was so good to be inside. There is also breakfast provided which is tasty and filling. The reception staff really cares about their customers. They helped us to arrange reliable taxi. The Campus is very secure and we felt very safe there. We will definitely come back again on our next visit.
- Nice accommodations and modern. Staff service was A1…
- Staff was beyond kind and helpful, they went above and beyond in every request. Beautiful, clean hotel. They helped us in facilitating a training on the property and helped us celebrate our engagement as well. We will be back again!
La Maison Hotel
Just one mile from Port-au-Prince International Airport, La Maison features free airport transportation and bright air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Central Port-au-Prince is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at La Maison Hotel has elegant monochrome décor, tile floors and a private bathroom. All rooms include a flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge.La Maison’s restaurant serves international cuisine, and room service is available upon request. The hotel also has a business center.The US Embassy is less than 3 miles from La Maison, and Notre Dame Cathedral and the Port-au-Prince International Marine Terminal are within 4 miles of the property. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Staff at front desk was amazing. Restaurant had good food. Perfect location. On men of the closest to the national airport and definitely the closest to the smaller local airport. Clean property. Price was lower than most. Brought my breakfast over to the room without extra charge after having taken my order the night before!
- Left 8am. No breakfast that was supposed to setve at7 am
- Amazing staff, great customer service. Was always available when requested something.
- The staff was wonderful very attentive to all my needs!
- Close to the airport. Air conditioning. The staff at restaurant were very nice. Warm water. Tv with cable.
La Pepiniere Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Pepiniere Hotel offers accommodations in Pétionville. The hotel has a spa center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a computer are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Port-au-Prince International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
I like the foods at the restaurant.
- What ever i want for breakfast i got it the staff very nice even the owner
- Does staff we’re fairly happy Pleasant professional and friendly also breakfast was very good
- I enjoyed the style of the hotel, and it was a comfortable stay as well.
- The meals from the restaurant met my expectations.
- I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
Top Hotels In Bourdon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bourdon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bourdon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bourdon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!