10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bountiful Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Bountiful Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bountiful Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bountiful Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bountiful Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bountiful Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bountiful Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bountiful Utah:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT
Located just off Interstate 15, this hotel 10 miles from Salt Lake City offers a daily breakfast and a free local transfer service. Free Wi-Fi is provided.A flat-screen TV is included in every room at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT. They are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker.The hotel has an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a modern fitness centre that overlooks the pool. Guests can buy a snack or a drink from the on-site vending machines.The Farmington Bay Bird Refuge is 7 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bountiful, UT. The Lagoon Amusement Park is a 10 minutes’ drive away.
- the front desk staff were fantastic…very helpful
- I loved the breakfast and pool. The little library and cookies in the lobby were awesome as well.
- Your breakfast staff was amazing. Incredibly helpful. My kids loved the breakfast to go bags. What a great idea. The room was the perfect size. The pool was great.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly! The room was awesome! Such a great place to stay!
- We did not have breakfast. We really enjoyed our stay.
Comfort Inn & Suites North Woods Cross
Comfort Inn & Suites North Woods Cross is located in Woods Cross, just 26 miles from Park City. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Salt Lake City is 7 miles from Comfort Inn North Woods Cross, and Hermitage is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent facility, great pool and spa. Great breakfast. Overall great value for money. Right near shopping and eating outlets.
- It was a wonder stay, everything was great Except When I Got Their I Had No Reservations Scheduled, Glad I Had All My Paper Work
- Liked. The fact we were only 3 miles to our delivery the next morning in Centreville.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good.
- The price was great. I did like the location to our soccer tournament .
Best Western PLUS Cotton Tree Inn
Only 7 miles from downtown Salt Lake City, this North Salt Lake hotel features a 24-hour indoor pool and hot tub and spacious rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. It serves a daily hot breakfast featuring waffles, bagels and sausage.Cable TV with satellite channels is available in every air-conditioned guest room at Best Western Cotton Tree Inn. The traditionally decorated rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Cotton Tree Inn Best Western. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.Lagoon Amusement Park is 13 miles from this hotel. Temple Square is a 10-minute drive away. Salt Lake City International Airport is a 15-minute drive from this hotel.
Staff great; maintenance offered assistance on his way home when I had the car hood up.
Maintenance promptly removed large coffee table that was blocking the sofa bed.
Front desk courteous and pleasant.
Close to eateries.
- The pool and SPA were good, open for 24 hours. We were able order good Chinese food by delivery within 30 minutes. Our room had a SPA in the middle of the bed room. Though it was expensive, it was a nice experience. The location was good, just off of free way exit, as it was our stop-over during a 2-day drive.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and smelled clean. Also a great location and restaurants in walking distance.
- We enjoyed our stay with your hotel. We loved the pool hrs as well as breakfast..
- Friendly staff, clean, excellent breakfast, nice pool, we definitely going back to that hotel!!!
- Staff great; maintenance offered assistance on his way home when I had the car hood up.
Motel 6 Salt Lake City North – Woods Cross
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Salt Lake City motel is a 20-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Salt Lake City North –Woods Cross features a private bathroom. All rooms include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Salt Lake City North –Woods Cross Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services and a laundromat are on site.Lagoon Amusement Park is 9 miles away. Golfing opportunities at Eaglewood Golf Course are a 10-minute drive from Motel 6 Salt Lake City North –Woods Cross.
- Location. Staff very friendly.very clean. Bed comfortable. Pricing good.
- Right by the freeway. Heater / cooler worked very well.
- It says we get free wifi but they make us pay 2.99 no matter what and then it doesn’t work half the time. Very inconvenient.
- I liked it all. Very clean, nice pool, super friendly staff. Wish the shower was a little bigger but all in all, it was a great value
- Typical Motel 6….spartan but clean. 10% discount on breakfast at the neighboring iHop…..
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-North
Directly off I-15 and minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, this hotel provides many exceptional services and amenities, including comfortable guestrooms and a free daily hot breakfast.After a restful night’s sleep on the Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-North’s signature Cloud Nine beds, enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Take advantage of free passes to a nearby fitness center or go for a swim in the indoor pool.Easily visit Lagoon Amusement Park or Clarke Planetarium, both situated a short distance from the Salt Lake City-North Hampton Inn. Visit the Salt Lake Temple or explore the shops and restaurants at the Gateway Mall, also nearby.
- Amy at front desk was wonderful. Everyone was helpful
- The property is always very inviting. The beds are so comfortable. The staff is always so pleasant & helpful.
- We liked the front desk service, room, swimming pool, and breakfast.
- The lady running the breakfast area went out of her way to ensure my wife and young children had what they needed. She even brought a warm wet cloth to clean my toddlers face and hands.
- Close to the highway and the airport. We had a morning flight.
Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington offers accommodations in Farmington, just 16 miles from Salt Lake City.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hermitage is 18 miles from Hampton Inn Salt Lake City, and Sandy is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 15 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington.
- The room was very nice. The attendant at the desk was very friendly and helpful
- Staff was awesome and quick to help get us what we needed. Also, super clean!
- The lady at the front desk that checked us in was amazing and so helpful.
- Staff check in was VERY nice and recommended an excellent Mexican restaurant to try!
loved it. this will be our go to place everytime we come up which is quite often.
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington offers accommodations in Farmington. The hotel has a fitness center and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Salt Lake City is 15 miles from Hyatt Place Farmington, and Hermitage is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Rooms were very comfy and the hotel was a great location.
- Nice location, close to shopping. Didn’t have to drive anywhere to go shopping or to eat. Allot of options to choose from. The breakfast was average.
- Everything was great: comfortable beds with good spacing in between, extra little living area, storage, bathroom was clean and spacious as well (just a little difficult to figure out the shower), little fridge and coffee area (convenient for some guests). Breakfast was great HOWEVER it does not last long enough 9:00 AM is much too early for travelers.
- The location is excellent! We went to Farmington to shop, and this is located right in Farmington Station. It is a newer hotel. Everything is clean, modern, and very nice. We really enjoyed our stay.
- We love the location being able to be out and walk around
Comfort Inn Layton
Located in Layton, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Comfort Inn Layton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Hermitage is 13 miles from Comfort Inn Layton, and Ogden is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 20 miles from Comfort Inn Layton.
- Breakfast was great! Preston was so personable on check in! He’s great. Kim and Richard fixed our TV so we could watch the Olympics!!!!!! Wonderful service!!!
- Friendly and accomadating and that a phone call was made to see how things were.
- Everything was up standing in the breakfast area I just wish the other pancake or waffle Grill is working everything else was outstanding
- Very friendly service and nice size room for the money.
- Didn’t have the eggs but the bed was a little hard but still had a good nights sleep.
Radisson Salt Lake Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Radisson Salt Lake Airport offers accommodations in Salt Lake City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Park City is 25 miles from Hotel Salt Lake Airport, and Sandy is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 1.9 miles from Radisson Salt Lake Airport.
- The staff is SO NICE, so friendly. The building is older (old for the West, anyway) and could use a little updating, but I actually liked how it was a little “funky” and natural in terms of decor. Everything was in working order. The restaurant staff was very accommodating (for example, let us fetch coffee so we could sip it while getting packed up, rather than having to drink that awful stuff you brew in the room). The breakfast food is pretty good and affordable. We had room service one night when we arrived late and enjoyed the food.
- it had a great setting room downstairs and the bedroom was upstairs ”’loved it!!!
- I loved the room! It had a fireplace, and a soft comfortable bed
- We were in a pinch with a cancelled flight and the Raddison staff was great to us
- Room was exactly as requested? Check-in was quick and easy!
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Salt Lake City Hotel is 5 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites. Select rooms feature a spa bathtub.Fresh fruit, eggs, juice and other free breakfast items are provided daily to guests at Best Western Plus Airport. A hot tub, business center and laundromat are also available.Clark Planetarium is a 15 minute drive away. Utah Hogle Zoo is 10 miles from Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites.
- The area where this hotel is, is in a pretty quiet location. You dont fight traffic at all to get to your hotel room. The beds were also extremely comfortable. We were on the second floor, and you couldnt hear any noise coming from the 3rd floor above us, so thats a plus also.
- The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices
- Bed was good. Smoke alarm was going off as I enter Room #308 at 10pm at night, a little off-putting. I called the front desk (spelled FORNT DESK on phone top–just a detail), and the woman at the front desk came immediately with a man to disconnect the smoke alarm from behind the tele. Excellent staff and clean room–although the grout in the bathroom where the tub meets the back wall needs attention.
- Very good breakfast. Great pool. Staff was excellent.
- The staff was wonderful so nice and clean omg the we had the best time and the hotal services made it 10 times better everything super clean
Top Hotels In Bountiful Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bountiful Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bountiful Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bountiful Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!