10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boulder Junction Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Boulder Junction Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boulder Junction Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boulder Junction Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boulder Junction Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boulder Junction Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boulder Junction Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boulder Junction Nevada:
Staybridge Suites-Las Vegas
Featuring suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, this classically designed hotel is just off the Las Vegas Freeway and offers free shuttle service to McCarran International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is available.Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn-Las Vegas offers suites with flat-screen cable TV and a fully equipped kitchen. A coffee maker, work desk and ironing facilities are included.Guests of the Las Vegas Staybridge Suites can enjoy the spacious outdoor pool facility with whirlpools and ample deck space. An on-site fitness room, tennis court and business center are also available.A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning and a shop offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. Picnics can be held with the on-site BBQ facilities.The Staybridge Suites Las Vegas is less than 1 miles from the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign and less than 2 miles from the New York-New York Casino.
- Room was sparkling clean. Bed was comfortable. Close to freeway and Las Vegas Strip.
- The breakfast was better then expected it being complimentary except for the pancakes and the free shuttle to and from the strip really saved us money in taxis and users. The gym exceeded expectations and the pool was marvelous. Also Daniel at the front desk provided excellent service and really went the extra mile for me.
- This is not a strip hotel. It is small, quiet, looks new, and staff is awesome. The room had all that we needed for a longer stay (but we stayed only one night, unfortunately), and it was well layed out. Good job!
- Room was excellent, afternoon snacks were excellent
Everything was excellent, from check in with Alan at reception to the great very clean room, great bed, nice pool deck, the staff so helpfull, shuttle to the strip was a bonus,
Great place to stay.
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas South offers accommodations in Las Vegas, just 2.4 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Las Vegas South, and The Strip is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The first day, they had a pancake maker, that was good. Coffee was always hot and was always ready no matter what time I needed a cup.
- Location. Close to sites and shopping we were interested in.
- Huge room, very clean, free coffee, great shower, good breakfast.
- The young lady at the front desk with the cool necklace was really nice.
- The best hotel and room service. Staff were very very friendly. Breakfast was healthy and very delicious. My 4 year old picky could eat without being fussy. Ladies in the breakfast kitchen were so accommodating. Front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful. Shuttle services were good. Room service was great and room was always kept clean by the time we were back to hotel after day trips. Loved their relaxing spa and pool. Bottled Water or snacks were always handy. I would recommend this to any family with small children. Because you never know what you would need and hotel staff can help with anything.
Courtyard Las Vegas South
Courtyard Las Vegas South features an outdoor pool and a hot tub, half a mile from the Las Vegas Strip. Guest rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.Modern furnishings are featured in these spacious, air-conditioned rooms. A mini-refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Cardiovascular equipment is available in the well-equipped gym for guests who would like to stay in shape. Free public parking is available at Courtyard Las Vegas South.The Courtyard Café serves American-style meals for breakfast and dinner.
- Free shuttle service to Las Vegas Strip. Friendly staff. Free Wifi.
- Confortable, clean, family oriented and shuttle to strip was convienant
- This hotel was fantastic. From start to finish our experience was about 7,000 better than previous stays on the strip for the same annual trade show. EASY to check into, rooms were phenomenal, clean and comfy. Smoke-free and no maze of slot-machines to start and end our work-day. A Starbucks with a great menu for breakfast and a cozy bar/lobby area with the option to take drinks out to the patio near the pool. Shuttle to Mandalay Bay and Town Center was convenient and drivers were friendly. Can’t say enough good things about our stay. Our entire company was just sad that we finally found this hotel the last year the show would be in Vegas.
- The bed was nice and big and comfy, I also liked having a small sofa in the room. The staff were really friendly. A really nice hotel a shuttle ride away from the strip.
- Very clean and straight forward. Very clean. Reception staff/management very approachable.
Residence Inn Las Vegas South
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Residence Inn Las Vegas South is located in Las Vegas, just 2.4 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Henderson Amphitheater is 12 miles from Residence Las Vegas South, and The Strip is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 1.9 miles from Residence Inn Las Vegas South.
- The stay was perfect! Staff friendly, room clean, location great. Shuttle to Mandalay Bay and free breakfast saved us money for parking every day. Evening mixer was more like a meal. No resort fee even though they had everything in that sense a casino has. When you compare with other hotels given these savings a two room suite is a 3rd of the cost for a beauty full room. You can’t bet it!
- The stuff was very nice and I love the breakfast you offer ,coffe was great
- It was affordable and not too far from the strip.
- Everything was good. Bed comfy, rooms large and clean, fantastic breakfast
- We stayed with our in laws in a 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were great and we each had our own large bathroom area. The rooms were also connecting and had a shared living room. Super convenient! Very neat, clean and up to date. The lobby was gorgeous and the breakfast was amazing!! This is a nice hotel if you don’t want to stay in downtown Las Vegas. I would definitely stay here again.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vegas South
Half a mile from the Vegas Strip, Fairfield Inn offers modern accommodations with a free shuttle to MGM Grand and Town Square. It features a heated pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Vegas South come with free Wi-Fi and a TV. There is spacious sitting area and a work desk with ergonomic chair.Guests can enjoy the daily breakfast served at the Early Eats Restaurant or make use of the convenient vending machines for snacks and drinks.Fairfield Inn & Suites Vegas South hotel is less than one mile from Mandalay Bay Convention Center and it’s a 10 minute drive from McCarran International Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
- Not on the Strip if that is what you are looking for but they had a shuttle every hour. Saved $ on parking since the big hotels now charge for that.
- We were upgraded to a little nicer room at check-in. Staff was very accommodating when we had to change the dates for our trip.
- Nice breakfast variety. Comfy beds. Good shower pressure. Quiet room. Pleasant staff.
- yes bed was like a cloud and eggs was extra fluffy. When we asked for an extra towel clerk gave us the towel without the 3rd degree. We had a wonderful time staying there. Keep up the good work.I
- the room, the bed and pillows were very comfortable
Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas
Located in Las Vegas in the region of Nevada, 1.3 miles from Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace, Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Henderson Amphitheater is 12 miles from Hampton Inn Tropicana Las Vegas, and The Strip is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Renovated room was very nice, bathroom was beautiful and the bed was comfortable. TV was nice and big. We had a nice view of the pool.
- Everything was very fine. But since the property is undergoing construction some of the questions were not pertinent at this time. Our facilities were very good. Breakfast was good. Beds were comfortable. We would stay there again and recommend it to others.
- Staff was exceptional, room was nice, bed was comfortable, location was nice.
- The rooms were nice and clean. We had children with us, so it was nice to not be at a casino. There was plenty of parking at the hotel.
- The hotel is under construction; however, I stayed in a very nice remodeled room.
Motel 6 Las Vegas – I-15
Just 1 miles from MGM Grand Las Vegas and Mandalay Bay Casino, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Cable TV with expanded channels is available in all rooms. Las Vegas Convention Center is 4 miles away.A 24-hour front desk with free morning coffee is available at Motel 6 Las Vegas I-15. Fax and photocopying services are available. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.McCarren International Airport and the Stratosphere are 4 miles from Las Vegas I-15 Motel 6. Fashion Show Mall is a 6-minute drive away.
- This room was horendis…it was like a poor crack house in the worst state…the cockroaches wouldn’t live there it was so bad..and for 217.00that is dispicable…there was a homeless person set up under the stairway in which we had to pass to get to our room…we went back to change our room and to find it was where the cheep hookers used rooms beside us… No Cancellation ????we want our money back
- Everything including the front desk lady and manager. Excellent customer service and staff
- Everyone was so nice and helpful,it’s very clean, close to everything,amount of my stay was excellent, I would definitely recommend Motel 6 to family and friends, I know I will be coming.
location was very convenient for our purpose – to get out of Vegas ASAP after arriving very late by air. The price was right.
Staff were helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.
- Need English maids, unable to communicate with them,clerk from desk had to come to interpret!!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana
One of our best sellers in Las Vegas! Located 2 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in all of the pet-friendly guest rooms. Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Tropicana. All guest rooms include a work desk, ironing facilities and a coffee machine.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Las Vegas Tropicana La Quinta. Free guest parking is available.McCarran International Airport is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. The University of Nevada, Las Vegas is 4 miles away.
- The room was really nice. The housekeeper excellent.
Comfortable bed, clean room, easy access from our room to the parking, very nice personnel.
We enjoyed our stay here, very easy access to the strip with the car, we will definitely return.
Food, gas and coffee are in max 5 minutes driving.
- Easy check in and out. Close by strip. Inside heated pool.
- The parking was free, had an area for my dog to go potty. Room was clean and quiet.
Easy room access
Free parking lot
Days Inn Las Vegas at Wild Wild West Gambling Hall
One of our top picks in Las Vegas.Guests can relax in the year-round outdoor pool and hot tub at this Las Vegas hotel. A variety of slot machines and live gaming tables are on site. Rooms offer cable TV.Free WiFi is provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Las Vegas at Wild Wild West Gambling. Pay-per-view is available and a sitting area with a work desk is included.Twenty-four-hour dining is available at the on-site Denny’s restaurant, offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The Las Vegas Strip is less than a mile from this hotel. McCarran International Airport is 10 minutes’ drive from the Days Inn Las Vegas. Hoover Dam is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Friendly staff, good location and it was clean. The receptionist in the morning was very friendly and let us leave our luggage in the reception even before the checking time so we could go hiking to red rocks in the morning.
- We called to front desk n asked for some tissue n we never received it
- Great value for money, spacious rooms, clean facilities
- Manager Andrew is great and refunded what he could.
- Staff was extremely polite and helpful. My roommate left her laptop there and staff was good about retrieving it and helping make arraingments to get it home.
Jockey Resort Suites Center Strip
Conveniently located on the Las Vegas Strip, between Bellagio and the all-new City Center project, this all-suite hotel offers relaxing amenities and spacious accommodations.The suites at Jockey Resorts feature full kitchens. Guests can also appreciate modern amenities such as DVD players, stereos and free high-speed internet access.Guests at the Jockey Resorts Suites can go for a swim in the 24-hour outdoor pool or exercise in the complimentary fitness center.The area surrounding the property is filled with a variety of dining, gambling and entertainment for visitors to explore.
Las Vegas Strip is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, nightlife and entertainment.
- Large comfortable rooms at a great price in the middle of the Strip
- We usually stay at this property because it’s a little condo right in the middle of the Vegas Strip, but set back from the road so you do not hear the cars. We were able to check in immediately to our two-bedroom suite which was generally very quiet. As a bonus, parking was included. Most of the hotels now charge for parking.
- The bed was very comfy. The room was clean. The kitchen was very nice but needed an ice bucket.
- Good space, very comfortable for 4 persons, and can sleep 6, with 2 on couch. Clean.
- Good apartments in very center of Las Vegas for good price. Plenty of space, kitchen.
Top Hotels In Boulder Junction Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boulder Junction Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boulder Junction Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boulder Junction Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!