10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bothell Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Bothell Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bothell Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bothell Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bothell Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bothell Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bothell Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bothell Washington State:
McMenamins Anderson School
One of our best sellers in Bothell! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, McMenamins Anderson School offers accommodations in Bothell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Seattle is 12 miles from McMenamins Anderson School, and Bellevue is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 22 miles from McMenamins Anderson School.
- accommodations were clean, comfortable; plenty of room; the staff was excellent; gave us a room across from where complimentary coffee was offered. This was our 1st time staying overnight. We have eaten in their restaurant and tiki bar in the past. The grounds are small but fun to walk around. They have outdoor seating all over the courtyard and a couple of outdoor fireplaces. It was nice for the cooler weather. Summertime would be awesome
Several good on-site options for food and drinks, including the movie theater. Lovely landscaping shields you from the urban setting.
Beautiful walk on the Lake Samamish Trail is just 2 blocks from the hotel.
Rooms are spacious.
Plenty to do on site to be with others, or to find a quiet spot to be alone.
- We liked that it was different from a regular hotel. Quirky decor-very fun!
- Just different than a run of the mill hotel. Lots of amenities so you don’t have to leave.
- Very entertaining property with numerous restaurants, pubs on site.
Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell
One of our top picks in Bothell.Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell is located in Bothell, 14 miles from Seattle and 11 miles from Bellevue.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lynnwood is 7 miles from Red Lion Inn and Suites Bothell, and Snoqualmie is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- rooms were great. Breakfast was ok. Staff serving breakfast were not very nice
- The breakfast was nice and the eating area very comfortable. The room was large and the bathroom was big. Also, I liked it had a microwave and desk.
- Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was good too. Nice options to choose from
- The hotel met our needs perfectly after a long flight from Australia. The beds were comfortable and the room large. Breakfast was typical American which was expected.
- The fresh fruit for breakfast is a plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bothell, WA
The Country Inn & Suites Bothell (Seattle) is your home away from home. Enjoy comfortable and spacious accommodations and full service amenities. Room service and the Lobby Lounge offer you the chance to unwind.The beautiful Country Inn & Suites – Bothell, Washington is conveniently located in Bothell’s “Technology Corridor” at the intersection of I-405 & 195th Street(exit 24).With easy access to corporate offices, Woodinville Wine Country, and downtown Seattle attractions, the hotel is a perfect location for both business travelers and tourists.
- Nice to be able to order food in the eve, with out having to go any where and had a small bar with happy hour from 4 to 7. Breakfast was wonderful hot food and very good.
- Clean room, comfortable beds and pillows, friendly staff, excellent breakfast and very attentive & clean cook; he was also extremely polite. And I love that it is a hotel that still has a hot tub AND has an indoor lounge! Plus, there is always free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies! You definitely won’t go hungry here!
- Dinner and Drinks available in the Lounge for a good range of time. And the Breakfast was FANTASTIC. The Coffee/Tea/Cookies at the Check-In desk was TERRIFIC!! Sidewalks had been “salted?” for the ‘ice’….
- Totally awesome facility. Food was delicious and expedient.
- Front desk staff extremely courteous. Breakfast choices wonderful and tasty!
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell – Seattle North
Conveniently located off Interstate 405 and easily accessible from Interstate 5, the Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell – Seattle North hotel is six miles from Alderwood, the largest mall in the area, and three miles from the University of Washington Bothell. The Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, also known as the Sea-Tac Airport, is 30 miles away.This Bothell, WA hotel is approximately 15 minutes from downtown Seattle and popular attractions like Pike Place Market, the world-famous Space Needle building and the Seattle Center, a fairground, park, and arts and entertainment venue. Experience Music Project (EMP), an interactive music museum, and the Starbucks Corporation headquarters are also nearby. We are located just minutes from the Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour. The cities of Kirkland, Redmond and Bellevue are just minutes away.Fabulous Country Village, a unique shopping experience with many specialty shops, is less than one mile from the hotel. There are also more than 20 restaurants, ranging from fine dining to fast food, just minutes away.Superior hotel features and amenities at this Washington hotel include free high-speed Internet access, free newspaper, free local calls and free coffee. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more.Business travelers can appreciate additional conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in the lobby and access to copy and fax services. A free business center is located on the premises.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and pillow-top mattresses. The one-of-a-kind family guest suite features two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. This room is perfect for families wanting to stay together and a great alternate for connecting rooms.
- I liked the pool and the hot tub. I liked the front desk worker Lina, she was kind and efficient.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Room fairly spacious.
- Staff very helpful, location near lots of stores including groceries, beds really comfy, close to a bus route, all reasons we’ve chosen to be here more than once.
- I was unfamiliar with property’s location. The staff kindly redirected me to their location. When I called them the night before, they were also helpful.
- The location was great for the training I was attending. The pool and hot tub were nice and kept the kids busy. The computers and printer were nice to have access to. The room was comfortable.
Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Residence Inn Seattle Northeast/Bothell is located in Bothell in the region of Washington State, just 13 miles from Seattle.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 11 miles from Residence Seattle Bothell, and Lynnwood is 7 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 23 miles from the property.
Great free breakfast
A beautiful quiet location beside a river and a pond so peaceful had an amazing sleep
If you have a car stay here away from the hustle and bustle. We took a bus into Seattle which was fabulous and didn’t have to worry about parking when we were downtown for the day and then enjoyed our relaxing return trip out to bothell and peaceful serenity back at the resort
- Room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and responsive.. Studio set up was great for my needs.
- bed was very comfy and the rooms well laid out for a longer term stay so all amenities were great.
- I liked the property, we have stayed there twice before.
- The suite was roomy and clean. It was quite in the suite.
- Great free breakfast
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell
Located in Bothell, 14 miles from Seattle, Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and shops at the property.Bellevue is 12 miles from Garden Inn Bothell, and Lynnwood is 5 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 24 miles away.
- We felt welcomed and were treated with smiles and interest in why we were staying there
- Our stay was complimentary after a previous incident. The staff went all out to accommodate us. They fussed over my grandson, who had been the affected one. They left a birthday message and a signed card in our room. The breakfast is always great! The pool hours are fabulous, as is the pool and hot tub. Convenient to walk anywhere downtown.
- The room was comfortable and quiet, plenty of towels and pillows. We only stayed one night but it would have been perfectly suited for a longer stay. The blackout curtains were amazing. Service in the restaurant at breakfast was the best part of our stay.
- Convenient to walk to downtown and Pikes Market. Comfortable beds.
- Good food. The mix vegetables could use some looking at not exactly what I was expecting.
Holiday Inn Express Bothell – Canyon Park
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Bothell – Canyon Park offers accommodations in Bothell, just 14 miles from Seattle.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player are available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 12 miles from Holiday Inn Bothell – Canyon Park, and Lynnwood is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and peaceful. Accommodated my service dog kindly.
- Good location for visiting sites both North and South of Bothell. Rooms clean and comfortable.
- Everything!! We love staying at the Bothell Location!!
- Very clean facility located close to a bunch of stores and restaurants, great location
- Location, ease of check in & out, number of towels, refrig, kerig, breakfast choices, newspaper
Best Western Alderwood
One of our best sellers in Lynnwood! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Alderwood is located in Lynnwood.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 15 miles from Best Western Alderwood, and Port Townsend is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The property was conveniently located. There was easy access to the hotel. The room was clean and had the special requests I asked for!
we loved that we got upgraded
Loved the cleanliness of the hotel and the room
Breakfast was great
- Everything was fresh. Great variety. And homey dining area!
- Our stay was very good. What we expect at a Best Western – efficient, clean, good breakfast selection.
The eggs were not that great, but on par with other “complimentary” breakfasts. Waffles and plenty of variety was of good quality.
The room was great, the king bed was quite nice. Front desk staff was very friendly…thanks so much
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
One of our top picks in Lynnwood.Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Lynnwood, Washington hotel is 20 miles from King County International Airport. A free continental breakfast is offered.Featuring a pillow-top mattress, each room provides free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in all rooms at La Quinta Inn Lynnwood.Scrambled eggs, sausage services, bacon hash, waffles, fruit, and assorted pastries are just some of the upgraded breakfast items available at the Lynnwood La Quinta Inn. A fitness center and on-site laundry facilities are also provided. The Space Needle and Woodland Park Zoo are 15 miles away.
- This hotel was more reasonably priced than many others with the same facilities. It has a pool, hot tub, small gym, laundry facilities and a hot breakfast included. It is also pet friendly which we appreciated because we were traveling with our Cocker Spaniel. The staff were superb – very helpful and courteous. My husband and I stayed here for two nights the previous week and didn’t even bother to look for any other hotel when we returned to Lynnwood. Great value!
- I do not eat a lot of food for breakfast, but the others said it was good
Very clean room and friendly staffs.
Wifi connection was no problem. Many stores are nearby.
Night time was so quiet even main road is close.
- The bed was very comfortable and cozy, the room was quiet. The breakfast was better than most.
- Waffles were very good, as well as the sausage and egg.
Hampton Inn & Suites- Seattle Woodinville Wa
Hampton Inn & Suites- Seattle Woodinville Wa offers accommodations in Woodinville. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.Seattle is 14 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites, and Bellevue is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Loved that this hotel was so clean and the location was across the street from at least 4 tasting rooms. Easy to get to and great staff.
- I like that there was a lot of room to walk and not so cramped..I like the work desk.
- When we arrived we were three hours early- We were allowed to check-in. Upon arrival in our room it needed a little extra attention in the bathroom. The Maid was quick to respond and take care of the additional cleaning.
- The room had a very nice atmosphere & everything was clean
- New facility. Very helpful staff. Rooms small but modern and comfortable. Excellent comp breakfast- no need to go out to eat.
Top Hotels In Bothell Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bothell Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bothell Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bothell Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!