10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boston Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Boston Portland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boston Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boston Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boston Portland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boston Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boston Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boston Portland:
Great Huts: Africana House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Great Huts: Africana House offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Caribbean Dawn is located in Port Antonio. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from Caribbean Dawn.
No reviews yet.
Moon San Villa at the Blue Lagoon
One of our top picks in Port Antonio.Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Moon San Villa at the Blue Lagoon is located in Port Antonio in the region of Portland, just 30 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 30 miles from MoonSVilla at Blue Lagoon.
- The employees are like our friends. All of them are lovely people, in special Alicia and Michael. The breakfast is very good, the room is very comfortable and clean. The hotel look like a parents house.
- Loved the view from our top floor room—the staff cooked a lovely breakfast at the time we requested ( a different time each day) and was especially helpful in finding us drivers for daily adventures. Only a few steps from the Blue Lagoon!!
- Staff was very helpful and friendly! The house is beautiful and the view breathtaking!
- Very close to the Blue Lagoon which is a nice relaxing place to have a swim or just hang out. Staff is very helpful and provides you with many options for things do to. Breakfast is very nice every morning. Location is beautiful, room was nice and large.
- The staff at the Moon San Villa were the best ever. So friendly and helpful. Accomodations were first-class, even though it was not a beach resort.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on Jamaica’s San San Estate, this tropical retreat lies on the beautiful shores of the Caribbean Sea. It features a spa, an on-site recording studio and a restaurant.A digital surround sound system, private patio and minibar are part of each Geejam accommodation. They have modern décor, hardwood floors and 500 thread-count cotton sheets. Upon arrival, guests will receive a mobile phone to use during their stay.Bushbar, the on-site restaurant, serves Jamaican and Asian fusion cuisine and includes a full bar.Massages, facials and aromatherapy treatments are offered at the spa. There is also an on-site fitness centre.The Folly Lighthouse is a 10-minute drive away. Transport to local beaches and other places around the island is available at an extra cost.
Staying in a cottage-styled room nestled in the Portland hillside was an amazing and unique experience. My favorite feature of the room would have to be the bathroom with its huge shower and lots of windows to view the scenery.
Apart from the room the chef was top notch!
- The view over the sea from our room. The cool vibe and location. The delicious food and amazing team who go out of their way to make you feel welcome
This hotel is the cherry on top of the perfection of Jamaica.
Everything there was just perfect. the wonderful staff, the room that was so clean (daily cleaning of the hot tub in the balcony) , the facilities, the location, the food and the genius sauna in the bath.
we will definitely return to Geejam.
- Excellent place to stay. A beautiful location with staff service second to none. Nothing too much trouble for the very happy & helpful staff who were excellent promoting fair trade to the local people & recommending and taking us to the nearby restaurant “Sailor Camp”, encouraging us to explore with confidence. Such a breath of fresh air from the major chains who do nothing to help the local traders.The rooms are situated within the natural flora which is a blessing to see. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this hotel.
- The vibrant colors of Portland! GeeJam was Paradise! From the minute we got picked up in Kingston until we had to say goodbye..we were treated with love! The staff at GeeJam were amazing…we felt like family ..welcoming us & caring to our every need! The property was our vibrant green haven for 8 days! Our Mento villa was everything we could ask for! The white sheets were so soft & the bed like clouds! The food was delectable from the fresh fish, jerk chicken, braised oxtails, fresh fruit & blue mountain coffee! This is a place we are coming back to! Shhh! Don’t tell anyone!
- Staying in a cottage-styled room nestled in the Portland hillside was an amazing and unique experience. My favorite feature of the room would have to be the bathroom with its huge shower and lots of windows to view the scenery.
Hotel Mocking Bird Hill
One of our top picks in Port Antonio.This environmentally friendly hotel is located in Port Antonio, 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and rooms with views of the Caribbean Sea.The bright guest rooms at Hotel Mocking Bird Hill have European-style bathrooms, coffee-making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Each includes a balcony with views of the sea or the surrounding gardens.Creative Caribbean cuisine is served at Mille Fleurs Restaurant. Guests can dine on the terrace and enjoy drinks in the evening on the upper-level “Perch.”The Mocking Bird Hill Hotel boasts a massage gazebo and a “Garden of Wellness” with a variety of treatments available.Entrance complementary to French man Cove Beach, is 5 minutes away from the property. The property is 15 minutes away from Blue Lagoon and amazing views of the Caribbean Sea can be appreciated from the entire property.Portland Parish Church and Fort George are 2.5 miles from Mocking Bird Hill. Please note there is a complimentary shuttle to the beach.
- Lovely room with plenty of space and fabulous view. Very quiet. Good space for relaxing. Spa good.
- The location,setting (natural and rustic),the food and environment conservation techniques.
- Excellent cuisine for all meals, a place you would travel to for the restaurant alone.
- Mockingbird Hill was perfect for a relaxing stay. It rained while we were there, but the covered porch provided fresh air and a view of the gardens and the ocean.
- Great place to stay but very over priced, especially the food.
The Sea Cliff Hotel Resort & Spa
The Sea Cliff Hotel Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely warm and responsive. They made us feel special and welcome.
The hotel itself it is in a good condition, the rooms are very clean and comfy. We stayed at room 11, it was very warm and light and we felt very good. The service at dinner was nice and friendly. The maintenance guy helped us repair our flat tire, very helpful person!
The WiFi worked very good!
- Room was spacious, modern and comfortable. View from the room was exceptional.
- Amazing place to relax and enjoy the sound of the ocean!
- Definitely very Jamaican. Quirky. The views. Good food.
The Jamaica Palace Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Jamaica Palace Hotel offers accommodations in Port Antonio, just 28 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 29 miles from The Jamaica Palace Hotel.
- my husband has dietary requirements and we informed the chef to make him aware and he was very helpful in making our dinner to our requirements and came to see us to make sure the food was ok
- I liked the warm welcome received from Christine..
Room was very unique and artistic, comfortable and bathroom spacious. Food was good and the staff polite. The Manager – Mr. Fred? was excellent and fully understands customer service.
Nice experience. Highly recommend this hotel.
- The propetery has a nice historic ambiance. The pool is very spacious. Outdoor area was very well kept. In general, the hotel has the potential to step up several notches.
- Beautiful ocean views from property but not from room.
One of our top picks in Port Antonio.Located in Port Antonio, 28 miles from Kingston, Match Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The only good thing that came from my stay was that the housekeeper after refusing service asked if we we were sure we didn’t want anything else…
- Breakfast was great and the owner upgraded our room to the new suites very nice property and location.
- The views from the third floor and rooftop are simply Amazing!
- very good breakfast. Friendly staff that were helpful calling a taxi. The dinners were excellent.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. I was promised a double room in the morning but it didn’t happen.
I ended up with a family with three beds. Not enough because too many beds in the room created a clostphobic atmosphere.
Located 3 miles from Frenchman Cove’s Beach, Trident Hotel offers ocean-front villas with terraces overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The hotel features a private beach area, a gym and a spa.Most of Hotel Trident’s stylish air-conditioned villas feature a private plunge pool and bathtub. All villas have a lounge with flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A fridge and kettle are also provided.Trident Hotel’s restaurant serves à la carte breakfast and lunch, and you can enjoy dinner with live jazz music at Mike’s Supper Club. Local restaurants and bars can also be found in Port Antonio, a 7-minute drive away.Water sports guides can accompany guests who want to snorkel, take a boat ride or go kayaking. You can go rafting on the Rio Grande River, a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Navy Island is 3.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
On the corner
On the corner is located in Port Antonio, just 27 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Norman Manley Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Boston Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boston Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boston Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boston Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!