10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boston Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Boston Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boston Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boston Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boston Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boston Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boston Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boston Massachusetts:
The Colonnade Hotel
One of our top picks in Boston.In downtown Boston, this luxury hotel is next to the Prudential Center and 1.5 miles from Fenway Park. It features a seasonal rooftop pool and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.The Colonnade Hotel is a 7-minute walk from Symphony Hall and across from Prudential Train Station. Harvard Yard and Logan International Airport are both a 15-minute drive away.An iPod docking station and DVD player are some of the modern amenities in every room at The Colonnade. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, a Keurig coffee maker and a minibar. Sleek black and white décor and a sitting area complete each room.Brasserie Jo serves traditional French cuisine all day at Colonnade Hotel. A wine and cocktail menu is also available.Free access to the state-of-the-art fitness center is provided to all guests. The helpful concierge service can help arrange travel details.
Back Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, architecture and restaurants.
- Excellent location- cannot say that enough! 4 star hotel. Friendly and progressional staff. Very nice restaurant, if a little expensive. Lovely room with a window extending an entire wall for an Impressive view of the city. Lovely added touches- like the hot chocolate and the rubber ducky in our room. Would definitely stay again.
- Great view of city, huge windows that spanned entire wall. Exercise room looked nice.
- It was clean. Bed very comfortable. Across road from Prudential Centre.
- The room was very clean, the bed was super comfy, and the closet and drawer space was plentiful.
- Absolutely gorgeous hotel. Everything from start to finish was great. The staff were all so friendly. Right across the street from a shopping mall and the sky view observatory. The bed was amazingly comfortable and I loved the selection of coffees, soaps etc that were left in the room. brilliant experience all round.
The Verb Hotel
One of our best sellers in Boston! Featuring an outdoor pool, The Verb Hotel is in Boston. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Fenway Park is conveniently located 650 feet from the hotel.The charming rooms at the Verb Hotel feature private bathrooms, air conditioning and cable TVs.Guests at The Verb Hotel are within walking distance of several dining options in the area.The property is located just over 1 miles from Copley Square and from the Museum of Fine Arts. Northeastern University is 1.5 miles away and Logan Airport is 4 miles from the hotel.
Fenway Kenmore is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, food and architecture.
- Everything it was very nice and in a great location.
- The funkiness of the decor- the vinyl- all so fun!
- So nice to have Keurig coffee in room. Also vinyl and turn table. Jimi Hendrix, Chicago!!
- Great natural vibe from the staff. Very normal and sincere interaction.
The staff is very welcoming and helpful.
The turntables in the room is a lot of fun and different
The Copley House
One of our top picks in Boston.Located in Boston, 1.1 miles from Boston Common, The Copley House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 3.7 miles from The Copley House.
Back Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, architecture and restaurants.
- Bed was comfortable and lots of pillows. Had great movie channels. Friendly staff.
- I liked that the Copley House is laid out more like an apartments than a normal hotel room where you can only lie on a bed or sit at a small desk. There was a kitchenette and a small living room area to unwind in, aside from the bedroom. I also liked the street-facing bay window. I will definitely return.
- Friendly, helpful staff, and bright, homey room with a great ‘Boston’ vibe. Great breakfast place, Thorton’s is right around the corner. On-site parking for a small fee compared to surrounding area.
- Very comfortable bed n linens. Beautiful view of Boston skyline. Great location. I really loved layout of room.
- Back bay perfection – safe and affordable – we had no idea it was an entire apartments rather than just a room! Great location, there was parking (for an additional fee) and it was really just more than we expected!
The Bostonian Boston
One of our top picks in Boston.Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, The Bostonian Boston is located in the Downtown Boston neighborhood in Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The front desk person at checkin was very friendly and helpful. We were allowed to check in early, and our room was upgraded. It was a great experience and we would definitely stay again.
- Perfect location just across the street from Faneuil Hall.
- Warm greeting from the moment you pull up. Hotel is very warm and inviting as well as the employees. High classed Hotel, clean and pristine.
- bed was very comfortable but the pillows were a little firm for me
- Bed was very comfortable and the hotel is on a central spot for my business needs
The Godfrey Hotel Boston
One of our best sellers in Boston! Located in Boston, 1,000 feet from Boston Common, The Godfrey Hotel Boston features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from The Godfrey Hotel Boston.
Theater District is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, city trips and culture.
- Everything! Staffs are supper nice there. Give me an update to a corner room. The room is so bright and clean. LOVE the bed and bathroom. Perfect location close to everything!
- The room was spotless and the bed was almost too comfortable 😂 staff were very helpful
Bed was really comfortable
Coffee in coffe shop was sensational
Staff extremely helpful
- The bed was amazing. View was great. Tv was great.
- best location，near chinatown and market，clean and advanced hotel environment. the restaurant is awesome.
The Envoy Hotel, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Boston.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Envoy Hotel, Autograph Collection offers accommodations in Boston, just one mile from Boston Common. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.9 miles from The Envoy Hotel.
Waterfront is a great choice for travelers interested in harbors, seafood and food.
- Great location. Staff there are very friendly. The room very unique. My partner and I like the uniqueness of the hotel.
Beautiful Room and view
Communication ok but should be improved
Funky hotel; kinda cool.
Bar and restaurant “right there”, convenient.
Loved the bathrobe! The bed and beddings were great.
- very clean, liked the hardwoods with limited carpet.
- We loved absolutely everything. The staff was awesome. The room was bettet than in the pictures. The restaurant is great. We don’t have enough words to express our feelings about this hotel.
One of our top picks in Boston.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just off of Interstate 93 and 5 miles from Boston Common, this Ramada features 2 restaurants and a saltwater pool. Free shuttle service is available to/from the airport and subway station.The elegantly decorated rooms of the Ramada Boston come equipped with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a coffee maker. A work desk and ironing facilities are included.The family fun center next to the Boston Ramada features bowling and video games. A business center and guest laundry facilities are also available.A continental breakfast is served at the hotel every morning.The Ramada Boston is less than 3.5 miles from the Franklin Park Zoo. Fenway Park is 15 minutes away.
Dorchester is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks and history.
- Beds were comfortable. Breakfast. Nice hot shower.
- I really did not expect the Ramada of all places to be a place that rents rooms “by the hour”. The place was infested with prostitutes, pimps’, and drugs!! People smoking weed at all hours of the day right in front of our room door, people screaming and talking loud on their phones in front of our door at 3am waking us up… the breakfast was terrible, the staff was not friendly….horrible experience and I would not go back!!!
- I was more than pleased with the overall experience at this Ramada.
- The rooms were nice, and it was located nicely in Boston close to attractions we were interested in. The breakfast in the morning was probably the best part, lots of options and good food. Staff was helpful when needed.
- For my purpose, the location. Very close to a good beach, and expressway into Boston. Near my old neighborhood.
Aloft Boston Seaport District
One of our top picks in Boston.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Aloft Boston Seaport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Location, trendiness of hotel.
Room set up was good as well.
- Rooms were extremely modern and clean. The hotel staff was excellent.
The bed was super comfy! Room was absolutely cute! We loved the walk in shower!
My partner was incredibly pleased with room and the hotel in general, therefore, I was pleased! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
- We loved the eclectic atmosphere and the staff was so helpful and accommodating.
- Great Location, great service, you get what you pay for
- Location, trendiness of hotel.
Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard Boston Downtown/North Station offers accommodations in Boston, just 0.8 miles from Boston Common.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from Courtyard Boston Downtown.
North End is a great choice for travelers interested in harbors, food and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Downtown
Located 0.4 miles from Boston Common in Boston, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Downtown features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 2.5 miles from Doubletree Boston.
Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, restaurants and architecture.
- Nice big bathroom, easy access to the restaurant we were going to
- The bed was comfortable and location was perfect ! The warm cookie at check in was also nice.
- Everything was great and the fitness center was very nice. Also the cookies are amazing!
- Great Hotel, the location is perfect, the concierge was really nice guy and very helpful and we will be back.
- Great location. the warm biscuits on arrival were beautiful on a cold snowy day.
Top Hotels In Boston Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boston Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boston Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boston Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!