10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bossost Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bossost Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bossost Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bossost Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bossost Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bossost Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bossost Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bossost Catalonia:
Hotel Garona offers accommodations in Bossost. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Baqueira-Beret is 14 miles from Hotel Garona, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from the property.
- This is the second visit to the hotel and the quality of food war outstanding as was the staff
- Friendly staff, great view of the river and mountains, good location in town, near shops etc.
- Fabulous view up the river and to forested mountains. In / Walkable to town and all main bars restaurants.
- Great location. Nice small town with lovely scenery. Hotel staff were great 🙂
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Pleasant little town. Parking and bicycle storage facilities excellent. Facilities in room very good.
Located in Bossost in the region of Catalonia, 14 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Shadows Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 19 miles from Shadows Hotel, and Vielha is 8 miles away.
- Opposite the river as the photo showed comfy bed & the sound of the river good to sleep too! Great breakfast generous serving. Easy walking access to the all the town.
- The staff and the breakfast were excellent. Room basic but clean and comfy and amazing views of the mountains from the balcony. The town of Bossost was really lovely with great cafes and restaurants and a really nice atmosphere. Cant really fault the hotel for the money!
- Location (we were doing a stopover in our way to a long drive journey the next day through France). Wifi speed was good.
- friendly staff, clean and comfortable, and an enormous breakfast which included local produce.
Great location, fell asleep to the noise of the river.
The food was very good value for money both for dinner and breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Europa offers accommodations in Les, just 14 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 20 miles from Hotel Europa, and Vielha is 9 miles from the property.
- the breakfast was okay but for skiers it is probably not sufficient
- We communicated mostly with Edwardo who was very helpful. One of our party uses a wheelchair and the access was ok but a little idiosyncratic – in that we entered the property via the service lift in the basement which we could only do when a member of staff was present. It was ok but could have become a little frustrating if we hadn’t planned to be out all day every day. However, the staff were very helpful and went out of their way to assist. The hotel is right on the river and was very tranquil.
- Great location on the river in a tranquil town. Staff very friendly and sincere. Cosy but spacious room. Great breakfast and great value for money. I will go back!!!!
- Una familia muy agradable, y muy profesionales, el hotel encantador y el servicio de restauración excelente, volveremos!
- Es muy rural y como si estubiera en casa, muy acojedor y justo al lado del rio que daba un relax brutal
Hotel Peña is located in Arrós, just 10 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from Hotel Peña, and Vielha is 3.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast exceed my expectations for only 10 euros. The bathtub was perfect after a long road trip.
Nice big rooms in a stunning surrounding.
Soothing sound from the balcony.
- The staff was very friendly and was able to help with all our needs. The room was very big and clean. Breakfast was extra but worth it before skiing.
- Modern hotel, large room, well placed in countryside.
Les patrons sont d’une extrême gentillesse , ils parlent très bien français et se soucient réellement de leurs clients .
L’hôtel , les chambres et les parties communes sont d’une propreté irréprochable !!! Le soir , le menu est à 20€ boissons comprises , vous avez beaucoup de choix et c’est très bon ! Franchement, un endroit à retenir sans hésiter.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Viella offers accommodations in Vielha. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Baqueira-Beret is 7 miles from Hotel Viella, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from the property.
- the people in the hotel were extremely friendly and helpful
- shutter in room broke, someone came and fixed within the hour.
- It was a comfortable and clean hotel. The staff were very friendly. The ubication was very near to the center.
- Comfortable, good parking for motorcycles and a decent breakfast for the money.
Was very clean once inside.
It worked out as a good stop off point on a trip across the Pyrenees – but thats about it really.
One very friendly member of staff – but one quite miserable – hence the :o| review, as 50/50 experience. (A supervisor who seemed happy to watch receptionist to check in a waiting line of customers one by one). If experience had just been the lady booking us in – would have scored a :o)
Hotel Riu Nere
Hotel Riu Nere offers accommodations in Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Baqueira-Beret is 7 miles from Hotel Riu Nere, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles away.
Bath, lots of hot water.
Short walk to best beer in the area
- Good breakfast. Excellent location. Even though there is no carpark you could leave your car outside for a little while to unload it. The public carpark is 5mins walk away and it is very safe. Our room had a nice view (4th floor).
Location was excellent and lobby was pleasant
Room was dark/facing a near by building
Walls are thin could hear when the neighbors woke up or jumped
Pillows were not comfortable
- Very cool location and view from our room was amazing.
- A clean, modern hotel in a beautiful location, a great place to stay. A secure garage was provided for our motorbikes nearby and the Tapas bar next door was a great place to relax and unwind. Excellent value for money.
- Bath, lots of hot water.
One of our best sellers in Vielha! Hotel Urogallo is located in Vielha, just 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from Hotel Urogallo, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, matrix… the whole hotel is fine. Quality for money outweighs others hotel in vielha.
- Outstanding staff! Friendly and very welcoming. Excellent evening meal included and after an apres ski drink it was very much appreciated!
- The location was great to walk around the town. Nice food for dinner and superb breakfast. Nice to have a bathtub
- It is a very nice town, it remembers me at Davos in Switzerland. A lot of very nice Tapas Bars, excellent spanisch wine. In the shop’s already winter utensils (ski and skischuhe) for sales, realy a nice town for holiday and traking, nice and friendly peaple.
- Only stayed one night, Room and Bed good, breakfast good. Staff friendly and efficient.
Hotel Ço De Pierra
Set in the quaint, picturesque village of Betren, this rustic-style hotel is just a short distance from the renowned Baqueira Beret ski resort, in the Aran Valley.Ço de Pierra is the perfect accommodation to get from it all, and unwind in a mountainous setting. During the winter, this is also an ideal base to do some skiing on the nearby Baqueira Beret ski slopes. In summer, you can go trekking in the mountains and stunning landscapes of this area.The hotel is just a short drive from the national parks of Aiguestortes. From here you can easily cross the border into France, and visit famous Lourdes.
- Very comfortable, cosey hotel for a winter weekend! Free parking and wifi which worked well. Liked the decor with lots of bare wood beams and floors. Heating always available and controlable. Room spacious and bed comfortable. Location just far enough out of the centre to be quiet, but near enough to walk in. Generally very pleasant place to stay!
The staff was great and kindly.The breakfast was fresh and very good.The room was clean and comfortable.
It was one of the best family hotel that we stayed.
- The peace and quiet. The tasteful decor. The fabulous breakfast. The ease and welcome of the host.
The staff have been great.
When in the morning, I couldn’t move away with my car, as it’s been blocked by the snow, I’ve been helped by owner/manager.
Also they provided us with upgraded room, which was really great.
And we enjoyed breakfast very much.
Definetly will stay again next time
- They are very nice coming to pick me at the bus station
One of our top picks in Vielha.Located in Vielha, 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret, ETH Pomer features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from ETH Pomer, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
The staff at the hotel are wonderful. They are very attentive and full of useful information.
There is a fantastic family feel to the management
- Very good breakfast, friendly staff. Value for money
- Breakfast is good. The bed is good too. They give you a complementary cup of champagne (or more if you want) and something to eat on Saturday evenings (only in winter time)
- Perfect location for restaurants and bars, excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
- Staff were super friendly and helpful, excellent breakfast, very clean room, good value for money, convenient place for going to ski
- The staff at the hotel are wonderful. They are very attentive and full of useful information.
Hotel Lac Vielha
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Lac Vielha is located in Vielha in the region of Catalonia, just 7 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and bike rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 25 miles from Hotel Lac Vielha, and Benasque is 15 miles from the property.
Breakfast was fine – good variety for a two star hotel.
Information from staff about car routes and walking tours to Val d’Aran.
Toothpaste included in the amenities given.
- Friendly and helpful staff, breakfast buffet very high quality. Spectacular view from room
- Receptionist couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.
- This place made me realise what a budget hotel should , and shouldn’t be. The price was very low, and it had everything I needed. OK, the rooms are a bit old and tatty – a bulb had gone and I did see a hair on the floor ,but the point is that that is exactly the sort of thing that I want to sacrifice when paying a very low price. I loved it, thank you. Above all it was so quiet at night and the mountain air so fresh. In Spain i really do recommend a hotel away from the city centre, due to the noise of people shouting in the streets
- very friendly staff, large rooms, great shower, nice views over the town, good breakfast,
- Breakfast was fine – good variety for a two star hotel.
Top Hotels In Bossost Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bossost Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bossost Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bossost Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!