10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boscobel Saint Mary – Top Hotel Reviews
Boscobel Saint Mary is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boscobel Saint Mary. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boscobel Saint Mary. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boscobel Saint Mary. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boscobel Saint Mary right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boscobel Saint Mary with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boscobel Saint Mary:
Moxons Beach Club
Built on a hill, this 4-tiered, oceanfront property features a private beach along the Caribbean Ocean. This Jamaica hotel also offers international dining, an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies.Ocean views can be seen from every air-conditioned room. The seating area includes cable TV and each accommodation at Moxons is individually decorated in tropical décor with wood or tile floors.Local and American cuisine are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Moxon’s Beach Club Restaurant. The open air bar serves a full drink menu. Antoine’s, a beachfront restaurant, serves French and Italian dishes for dinner.Guests have free access to the gym and sundeck. The concierge staff can arrange numerous excursions. A gift shop and convenience store are on site as well.Ocho Rios is 8 miles from this boutique hotel. Dunn’s River Falls and Dolphin Cove are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great staff, very quite and secluded beach. Very low key area hotel. Excellent sea views from the property.
Best thing about this hotel is its private beach and the beach facilities it provides e.g. sunbeds, shade, kayak, snorkeling gear .. There is even a man-made wave breaker about 100m out into the sea so the water at the beach is calm and clear.
The lifeguard who also takes care of beach facilities is really helpful and smart. All the other staff are very courteous and helpful too.
We had a really great time there.
- Restaurant staff were wonderful – friendly, polite and helpful. Great guys! Food was quite nice as well. Staff throughout the hotel had a great attitude and helpfulness about them. The people make the difference at this hotel.
- Helpful and friendly staff. The ambience of the place surprises you when you get inside
- Moxons is physically in a great location; it’s quiet, secluded and serene. The exterior is extremely misleading and honestly for me that’s a part of the charm. Stay – you won’t regret it.
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge & Wellness Retreat
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge & Wellness Retreat offers accommodations in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. Runaway Bay is 17 miles from Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge , and Roscommon is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 38 miles from Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge & Wellness Retreat.
- The size of the bed and the room was good. We had no problem with hot water and we basically had the opportunity to lounge around. The place was not crowded so getting a meal was a breeze which was delicious.
- Onsite restaurant and bar were surprisingly good (Greek themed food, outdoor bar on the beach). The location is pretty cool too, they’re on a little section of beach with a pier, near the White river.
- Staff were excellent and accommodating. Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Kaz kreol is amazing from waking up to an ocean view, or eating breakfast by the ocean this hotel is the best. I got to know all the staff and they are the friendliest people.Every request was fulfilled and by the way the blue mountain coffee served is one of the best coffees I’ve ever tasted.
- They make the best fruit punch! Well equipped room, friendly staff. Nice little beach
Located in Ocho Rios, 15 miles from Runaway Bay, Ocean Palms features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Norman Manley Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, GoldenEye offers accommodations in Oracabessa. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, canoeing and hiking. Ocho Rios is 10 miles from GoldenEye, and Runaway Bay is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Location, beach, friendly restaurant and bar staff, good food.
- stunning place, amazing facilities, really nice and friendly staff. it’s really great to have coconut water during breakfast and access to fresh mineral water 24/7. But first of all- it’s a legendary place!
The fabulous location, our room, Lagoon Cottage spacious, lovely fresh fruit. A veranda and pretty gowns to wear.
The grounds are exotic fabulous beaches with really helpful qualified staff. Early morning swim fabulous also the personal canoe. The food above average for Jamaica.
- Goldeneye has fantastic staff. It is a resort full of lots of little nooks and crannies to relax and get away from it all. There’s bound to be one for you…
- The Cottage was amazing, the setting of the place is jaw dropping. Really loved paddle boarding and swimming around the lagoon
Pineapple Court Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Pineapple Court Hotel is located in Ocho Rios. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property.Runaway Bay is 16 miles from Pineapple Court Hotel, and Roscommon is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 39 miles from Pineapple Court Hotel.
- the pool was very clean, the staff was polite, i loved the location, quite and peaceful..i also loved how the bed was decorated with different decor daily ( everyday i saw a new one it made me smile). I would recommend this hotel to anyone
- Helpful friendly staff I misplace a pair of expensive sun glasses and they return it intact that was a welcome experience total honesty
Cleaning products with good smell
- The restaurant was located on the lower level as the pool 🏊 I was able to try the local cuisine for dinner which I love, and still have burger 🍔 for lunch. The location is tucked away, but was a short ride to Dunn River Falls, and other attractions.
- Everybody was friendly, the food was great especially the stew pork. The room was very clean. I will be back soon.
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel
One of our top picks in Ocho Rios.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Facing the seafront, the outdoor pool at the Hibiscus Lodge Hotel is one of its most outstanding features. The on-site restaurant offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi connection is available throughout.The elegantly decorated rooms are air conditioned, and may feature pool, grounds or sea views. The bathroom is private with either a tub or a shower.The Almond Tree Restaurant serves international dishes, as well as Jamaican specialties. At the hotel there is a tennis court and a public hot tub.Free private parking is available on site. To reach the Dunns River Falls you’ll have to travel 10 minutes by car. The Dolphin Cove and Mystic Mountain are a 15 minute drive away.
- The facilities were beautiful! You have ocean views from different parts of the hotel. There is a nice garden and lots of lounging spaces. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent full-service breakfast!
refrig in room; large varendah at ocean view;
Staff generally good
- Glorious situation, lovely views from dining areas and delightful little sandy area for swimming and sunning. Quiet and secluded
- Beautiful scenes. Just as described. The ocean view rooms are to die for. Staff is friendly. Good food and we really enjoyed the bubble bath outside.
- The food was great. The views were beautiful. Swimming in the sea was very nice.
Silver Seas Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The hotel is an ocean front boutique property nestled in quiet seclusion in the heart of Ocho Rios. Charming and affordable, the hotel overlooks the beautiful blue of the Caribbean.Surrounded by acres of lush landscaped grounds, beauty can be seen in every direction – majestic mountains, blue Caribbean, and the sheltering reef with breaking white caps. All rooms are oceanfront and have private balconies overlooking the sea.
- Got there late and they didn’t have my reservation so I paid for one night.i asked if they excepted American Express he said yes but didn’t. The room looked ok but their was blood on the curtains I didn’t notice till the morning and on the sheets. And it wasn’t the room I booked. The way I looked at the hotel when I booked it didn’t look like the one I was in.
- My room keeper Francis was amazing. Very accommodating.
- The location was great. The staff were friendly and accommodating
- The best part about this location is the balcony which over looks the sea and the pleasant staff. It was also very clean and at a very central location. The rooms are also very spacious
- The room was big and had air con and a balcony to sit and look out to sea.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Village Hotel offers accommodations in Ocho Rios. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Runaway Bay is 15 miles from Village Hotel, and Roscommon is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 39 miles from Village Hotel.
- The Staff was very nice and pleasant. The air conditioning works very well. Cable Tv and Wifi works excellent. They have a Continental breakfast. Consist of 2 eggs,toast and a frankfooter. Coffee,tea, Juice. Also Security at during the evening and night. Small car lot secure at night.
- The service was excellent and the breakfast tasty.
- It was 6 of us only 2 authentic breakfast we got was so disappointed
- Not very much,the night staff was helpful; the one before not so much. They change my room for me.
- Staff. Location. Location. Value for money. Location.
Tamarind Great House
Tamarind Great House is a Bed and Breakfast nestled in the hills above Oracabessa, amidst tropical gardens with an outdoor swimming pool. The property also includes a farm, growing organic produce year round for the local market.Decorated with antiques and locally made furniture, each spacious room has a fan and a sofa. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and include continental breakfast.BBQ facilities are also available on site.Tamarind Great House is a 30-minute drive from Ocho Rios, where you can find botanical gardens, a local craft market and various shops and restaurants. Ian Fleming International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful building, magnificent gardens, spring fed swimming pool.
- The guesthouse is really beautiful and Berry, the owner is a very pleasant and hospitable man. The garden behind the house is a true paradise for bird lovers. Jamaican Mango and Red-billed Streamertail are enjoying the flowers and provide good photo opportunities. The three lovely dogs are adding to the wonderful atmosphere of it all.
- Very special place a bit away from the tourist trail. A beautifully restored/rebuilt colonial grand house.
- Great place, gives the feeling of living 100 years ago ! Nice suroundings
- The accommodation is maintained to a high standard. The scenery is amazing. A truly amazing place.
Executive Mammee Bay Hotel
In downtown Ocho Rios, Jamaica, this hotel is less than one mile from the Caribbean Sea. It features a poolside restaurant and bar that serves Jamaican cuisine.Guests can relax in the large outdoor pool or use the free Wi-Fi access in the 24-hour business center. The front desk is also available 24 hours a day.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every clean and simple room at Executive Mammee Bay Hotel. They come equipped with cable TV and a DVD player.Dunns River Falls are 9.4 miles from the Mammee Bay Hotel. Dolphin Cove is 8.2 miles away.
- The property is lovely, just need to be care for a little bit more.
- The location was good, but only because we were going to a beach party event nearby
- The only good thing about this hotel is the garden.
- Breakfast was told would be in the package but wasn’t,was there for 4 nights no one came to change towels and clean room
- Beach on site very good. Cool place to stay. i indicated.
Top Hotels In Boscobel Saint Mary Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boscobel Saint Mary to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boscobel Saint Mary but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boscobel Saint Mary. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!