10 Best Hotels To Stay In Borredá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Borredá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Borredá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borredá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borredá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Borredá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Borredá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Borredá Catalonia:
El Querol Vell
Featuring a garden, El Querol Vell is located in Borredá. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a playground.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at El Querol Vell also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.You can play ping pong at El Querol Vell, and the area is popular for cycling.Camprodon is 31 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 71 miles from El Querol Vell.
- We visited in November and mid-week, part of low season, to have a taste of the country side of Catalonia. We loved the peaceful town, beautiful fall colors, and the warm family run hotel. Our host is very warm. The hotel is comfy and with home like decorations. It also has a play area for kids and a small farm with animals to look at. My 9 and 12 year olds rated the number one place of stay for our 10 day trip around Barcelona.
- Everything else was perfect: the nature, the animals in the place, the views, the hosts, the breakfast, the weather, the places to go, the village…
- The owners are hospitable and friendly, the place feels like home and the food is great.
Lovely owners, very welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful location and scenery!
Alot of animals and playground for the kids.
Great dinner and breakfast.
- The place is super cute. The owners are fantastic and welcome you with open arms and will go far beyond to make your stay a great experience. We arrived late (10pm) and had dinner waiting for us.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- Lovely staff – very helpful & friendsly, room was superb. Very comfortable & clean
- Excellent location in the Berguedà region. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Very modern and clean. Excellent location, allowed for walking to everything in the city.
Located right in the city center, free parking in front of the hotel.
Spacious and comfortable room.
Very pleasant staff.
We did not try breakfast.
Big room and comfortable bed
Located in the pre-Pyrenees, Hotel Santa Bárbara offers chic, rustic rooms with authentic stone walls, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- The breakfast was fantastic! The service was great and the miners museum was very well done.
- We went for the horrorland and spent the night here. It was the 4th time we stay here. Always nice.
- Very friendly stuffs , lovely room ,good price and good for holidays !
- The room was large and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. The included breakfast was delicious with a good variety of baked goods, meats and fruits. The staff were friendly and attentive. The adjacent mine museum with outdoor exhibits was interesting and easy to access.
One of our top picks in Berga.Located in the foothills of the mighty Pyrenees, this family-run hotel provides an ideal base to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in northern Catalonia.The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar. Dinner is served daily in the on-site restaurant.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
- The staff were great. I messaged them letting them know that we were arriving later than expected and they were really helpful with our situation. They gave us the information we requested it and also had patience with us when we arrived late for breakfast. Overall, a great experience nothing negative. This hotel is a great stop for folks going to Andorra. Gracias!
- The disposal of rooms around an atrium. Architecturally nice.
- Good one night stopover. Helpful smiling staff that spoke English. The hotel grew on me!
Staff very pleasant and hard working.
Breakfast was fine with good choice.
Hotel Berga Park
Offering views of the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Berga Park is a modern hotel with free WiFi access and free parking. Most of these spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk.All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
- Neteja correcta, tranquilitat, bona atenció i situació.
Hotel Casa Duaner
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, a garden, a restaurant and a spa and wellness center, Hotel Casa Duaner is located Guardiola de Berguedà. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The simple rooms at this hotel offer mountain views and come with heating, tiled floors, a wardrobe, a TV, a telephone and a desk. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge and a dining area.Hotel Casa Duaner Restaurant serves daily menus during the week and an à la carte menu at weekends. They specialize in grilled meats and local traditional cuisine.Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.Barcelona Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away and Ripoll is 23 mi from the hotel. An hour’s drive will take you to Vic.
1. The breakfast was great, wide choice and very full.
2. The house and rooms are very warm, but not hot (we were in winter).
3. Very clean.
4. Free parking.
- Casa Duaner is in a great location for exploring Cadi-Moixero natural park after driving up from Barcelona. The room was spartan but clean. The tiny swimming pool was a wonderful surprise on a hot afternoon! The restaurant had great food and the man called the “Grandpa of Barça football club” was a regular, which was kind of funny.
Good restaurant with local products
- The owners were welcoming and hard working. We were given a lovely vegetarian breakfast. Ask for a room away from the generator, we stayed in number 25 and the noise was the only thing that was not perfect.
- A beautiful location with amazing views of the mountains. There is a good walk along a disused railway line that goes from this hotel. It is a there and back walk but well worth doing. Take advantage of the half board option as the food is wonderful but make sure you ask for house wine otherwise they will bring you a different one at an additional cost.
- 1. The breakfast was great, wide choice and very full.
Hotel La Sèquia Molinar
Hotel Sèquia Molinar is a modern design hotel set 1.9 mi from Ripoll, in the beautiful Catalan Pyrenees. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and TVs.The hotel uses natural geothermal energy for heating. It has a café-bar and a relaxing TV room. There is also a terrace and a children’s play area. The hotel reception offers ski storage and bicycle rental.The Sèquia Molinar is set in Campdevànol, 12 mi from La Molina Ski Resort. The area is ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. There is good access by road and train to Barcelona and Girona. The hotel offers free secure parking on site.
- Nice hotel, location is perfect if you wants go to visit the 7 Gorgs. Lovely staff
Had a nice dinner at hotel’s restaurant, set menu, even wine included very good value for money
Staff very friendly and helpfull
- very helpful and pleasant staff, good chef in the kitchen, pleasant room and bathroom.
- Lovely, fresh breakfast; clean, modern hotel; multi purpose room with microwave and computer; comfortable TV room.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff with very reasonably priced and delicious food. The local organic wine and walnut ice-cream added to the experience hugely – this was recommended by a local who was dining on the next table.
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
The hotel has a quiet and beautiful location, ideal for nature walks, skiing, and cycling trips. It offers a good base for relaxation and great views of the River Ter.The Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora has large rooms with a view of the river and free internet.When you are not enjoying your room or the hotels restaurant, you can visit the Montesquiu medieval castle, the ski slopes in Valle Nuria or the picturesque towns such as Vic, Ribes de Freser, Ripoll or Camprodon.
- Hotel is nice situated, really confy and best place to jump out for some treking or bike trip. Hotel restaurant could improve… if you are vegetarian don’t expect that you would eat good 🙁 Moreover at saturday is dogy to buy anything to eat. Still great place to rest and visit small Calalunian city.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- very nice hotel. clean bedroom and bathroom. Hace a good view of the river.easy public parking.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
- Room clean; breakfast very good; staff very friendly and accommodating, we’ll be back! Gracias!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- El trato, la amabilidad, la. Limpieza. Los productos, etc…
Habitación perfecta, con unas excelentes vistas.
Y un desayuno abundante y muy rico
Personal amable y atento en todo momento
La Trobada Hotel Sport
La Trobada Hotel Sport is located at the foot of the Sant Bartomeu Mountain in Catalonia, 3 minutes’ walk from the Greenway and 2,300 feet from Ripoll Train and Bus Station. Valle de Núria is 16 mi from the property, while Camprodón is 19 mi away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each hotel’s room is fitted with flat-screen TV, and heating. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains or of the city.A breakfast is offered every morning and guests can enjoy Catalan traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. The specialty of the place is meat done over stone. Packed lunches can be requested at reception. All food comes from local production.The area is well known for outdoor activities and hiking in the surrounding Nature Reserves. Bicycle and skate rental are available, and free parking spaces for bicycles and motorbikes are offered on site. Guests will be able to easily find free car park in the surroundings.
- The hostel and staff were fantastic, I would stay again if I’m in the area.
We were traveling on motorbikes
Having private parking was essential
Worked out perfect
- Helpful and accommodating staff. This is a very bicycle friendly hotel and they provided secure and covered storage for our bicycles. The continental breakfast was well worth it.
- Excellent motorbike facilities. Very friendly staff, restaurant amazing
- The lady at reception spoke very good English and gave me a map of the town, highlighting places to eat and places to visit.
Top Hotels In Borredá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Borredá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Borredá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Borredá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!