10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bormujos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bormujos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bormujos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bormujos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bormujos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bormujos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bormujos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bormujos Andalucía:
Vértice Sevilla Aljarafe
Set next to Seville’s Megaocio Shopping and Leisure Center, Vértice Aljarafe offers an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace and paddle tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Located next to the A49 Motorway, Hotel Vértice Aljarafe is just a 10-minute drive from Seville city center. The motorway also gives easy access to Huelva and Portugal.Rooms at the Aljarafe are spacious and air-conditioned. They all include a safe, satellite TV and a selection of pillows.The nearest golf club is just 1.2 mi from the hotel. Staff at the Aljarafe’s reception can provide information and tickets for Seville’s many attractions.
- It was 20 minutes from my friend’s home so it was easy for him to pick me up daily.
- rooms were clean, staff was friendly and informative, price was good, parking located below hotel and was very reasonable. a la carte food in the “restaurant” was good, pool was nice.
- Very good hotel as an alternative for apartments in Sewilla – if you got a car. Clean rooms, well organised, free parking outside the hotel. Cozy district.
- Big rooms. Very clean. Very good affordable restaurant. Friendly staff. Free parking if you get big room. 10 minutes drive from sevilla centrum. There is a kid corner with animation. You can leave the children and have a quiet dinner…
- We always go to this hotel….we like it’s location…staff and price
YIT Vía Sevilla Mairena
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, YIT Vía Sevilla Mairena is located in Mairena del Aljarafe, a 10-minute metro journey from Seville city center. This hotel offers meeting and banquet facilities.Each stylish air-conditioned room at this hotel has a flat-screen TV, desk, and safe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. Reception is open 24 hours a day and you can enjoy a concierge service. Luggage storage is also provided.YIT Via Sevilla Mairena is within 650 feet of the PISA Business Park and MetroMar Shopping Center. Cartuja Olympic Stadium is a 15-minute drive away. Ciudad Expo Metro Station is beside the hotel and Sevilla Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Location. If you are not from the area it’s a good place to be. However, if you do not know the language you should download a translator application for your phone. Other places like Malaga speak English.
- Close to subway station, gets you to city center in 15-20 minutes, rooms fairly comfortable, nice views from the window.
- Great location! Easy place if to drive-in and park and then take the subway into town. Grocery store and shopping nearby very convenient. hotel was clean and updated and staff was friendly and helpful. Driving in old town is difficult and parking is a nightmare so being a bit outside town was ideal either the car.
- The hotel is good, however there is no justification for paying an extra charge for the car park, since the hotel is located outside the city.
- I liked that the hotel was located near a metro stop.
Hotel Lux Aljarafe
Located in the town of Mairena del Aljarafe, 3.7 mi from Seville, Hotel Lux Aljarafe offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. There is also a shared lounge with a TV and a coffee machine.All air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wardrobe, and telephone. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.A safety deposit box is available for free. The property offers laundry and ironing services for a surcharge.Cavaleri Metro Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. There are shops and restaurants within 650 feet from the property. There is a bus stop in direction to Plaza de Armas and Torre del Oro 150 feet away. Zaudin Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. There is a communal swimming pool, a cinema, and a shopping center within 1,650 feet of the hotel.
- Close to metro and bus so you can leave your car on the street and take the public transport to Seville. Grest restaurant called Sloppy Joe nearby
- Very easy to book and Reception staff very helpful
- The entrance to the hotel lobby, bar, pool, friendly staff
- Very comfy, clean and quiet. It is far from the city centre and pubs, so you don’t have to put up with loud drunk people.
Our hotel room was clean and the shower very good. Hotel staff always friendly and helpful.
We were pleasantly surprised as a good hotel for the money.
ATH Santa Bárbara is located in the heart of Castilleja de la Cuesta, just outside the perimeters of the city, a 15-minute drive from the historic center of Seville.Santa Bárbara hotel is a modern establishment offering rooms with plenty of natural light and either a large window, terrace or balcony.The hotel has a cafeteria. There is free Wi-Fi internet access available throughout the hotel.
Staff were very helpful. Decor was great. It is an attractive property. There were few guests so the place was quiet. It had secure parking.
Convenient to A49. Good bus service into the city.
- The decor and ambiance of the hotel was lovely. Resembles an old cruise ship. Beautiful detailing all over the hotel, really gives it an old glamorous feeling. Quiet area but close to town square where there are two bars that setup a terrace area to have drinks and tapas.
- The staff was really great. They always responded quickly to things or information that I needed. I felt like part of the family!
- I have nothing but praise for this quirky hotel. The breakfast buffet was excellent and good value for money, and rooms are spacious and comfortable. Although it’s location is in a quiet area on the outskirts of Seville it was within walking distance of a bus stop into the centre, also the hotel itself was extremely clean. The staff are helpful and try to make your stay as comfortable as possible, they go over and above to help their clients.
- Very nice and pleasant hotel, good breakfast and very good value for money.
- Staff were very helpful. Decor was great. It is an attractive property. There were few guests so the place was quiet. It had secure parking.
Hotel los Girasoles
Los Girasoles is just one mile from the A-66 Highway and a 10 minute drive from the center of Seville. It offers spacious rooms with free private parking. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel los Girasoles feature background music. Each has a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a bar, as well as drinks and snacks vending machines. Located about a 5 minute drive away, the nearby towns of Santiponce and Camas offer a range of shops, bars and shopping centers, as well as local Aljarafe food.The Gran Casino Aljarafe is a 10 minute drive away, and you can drive to Isla Mágica Theme Park and La Cartuja Stadium in around 5 minutes. San Isidoro Monastery and the ancient Roman city of Itálica are just half a mile away. Trains to Seville leave from a stop that’s a 5 minute drive away.
- Good price, and good location (a few minutes from the city via car, 30 minutes by bus). Convenient if you come by car and don’t want to go through the trouble of parking in the center. The tub was a nice addition.
- We stayed there for only one night. It was the best price/value deal close to Sevilla so we took it and generally speaking we liked almost everything at this hotel. Clean, silent, easy access by car.
- Kind personal, nice bathroom and good location. In the front of the Hotel there is the a bus station.
- The hotel was typical of a Spanish budget hotel. The place was spotlessly clean, but basic. The place was noisy; gurgling plumbing, road noise, footsteps in the corridor, the sound of doors opening and closing, etc. It was impossible to get any breakfast at the hotel and I had to go into Santiponce for that.
- a good,clean hotel,friendly service,on site cafeteria(only open until 6p.m.)serving drinks and snacks,secure parking,good wi-fi reception,
Ilunion Alcora Sevilla
Ilunion Alcora Sevilla is located in San Juan de Aznalfarache, 10 minutes’ drive from the old town and offers a regular transfer service to Seville city center, Santa Justa Railway Station and the high-speed AVE Railway. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and a 9.8 ft² terrace with city views.The air-conditioned rooms include TV and a work desk. Ilunion Alcora Sevilla offers family rooms and adapted rooms for disabled guests. Some rooms have a balcony. Free WiFi is available throughout.There is an à la carte restaurant and a cafeteria, as well as an elegant piano bar with views of the city. Barbecues are held in the spacious gardens in summer.Free outdoor public parking is offered on site and you can enjoy free access to a nearby golf course. The hotel is in the residential district of Aljarafe, with easy access to the A-49 and SE-30 motorways.The building features a large reception hall with an impressive glass dome. You will also find newspapers and free WiFi throughout the property.
- The property looked beautiful and it was a Convenient location for our vacation.
- Room was very spacious. Staff was terrific and spoke English.
- Great if travelling with the car. Noce rooms nice swimming pool. Great shuttle to and from center for sightseeing
- Convenient Access. Easy parking. Free parking. Free bus to city and fair.
- It’s a distance from the center, but a shuttle is offered for a small fee. We basically just used the hotel to sleep.
Exe Gran Hotel Solucar
This hotel in Sanlucar la Mayor offers a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi zone and free parking. Busses opposite the hotel take 30 minutes to central Seville, or you can drive there in 15 minutes.Air-conditioned rooms at Exe Gran Hotel Solucar feature a satellite TV and mini-bar. There is a safe and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms are duplex and have a lounge.The Don Curro restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cuisine, and a buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the courtyard surrounding the pool. The hotel’s café also offers light refreshments.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Isla Mágica Theme Park is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean, bright and good sized room. Bus stop right outside so we didn’t have to take our car in to Seville.
- The room was spacious and overall it was good value for the money.
- We had an amazing stay in this hotel. Family room with two bathrooms was great. Beds were really comfortable, bathroom big and clean. We stayed 2 nights and was important to have secure parking lot. Sevilla is about 25 min easy drive away. I would come back here anytime. Highly recommend it!
- We had a very spacious and nice room! The hotel is very clean with nice staff. Not all the staff speaks English but there is always one that speaks English (in the three days that we stayed). The hotel is near Sevilla (20-25 mins drive with the car) and great value for money. In the town itself, you have a couple of restaurants and supermarkets. Don’t expect too much from the town but the hotel is really nice and clean. We really used it to visit Sevilla which worked great for us.
The staff. Always available, helpful and sympathetic.
The room was nice. Simple and big. Great mattress.
Silken Al-Andalus Palace
One of our top picks in Seville.Silken Al-Andalus Palace Hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Seville’s historic center. It offers a gym, beauty salon and a seasonal outdoor pool, as well as terraces, gardens and open spaces to relax in.This beautiful design hotel offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. All rooms include a mini-bar, satellite TV, a safe and a modern bathroom with hairdryer.The Silken Al Andalus’s restaurant serves international dishes and a varied buffet breakfast. There is also a café, serving a daily set menu, as well as a poolside bar and a stylish snack bar.Set in Seville’s Heliopolis district, Hotel Silken Al Andalus Palace Seville is a 5-minute drive from Plaza España and regular public bus services stop outside the hotel. The hotel is 0.6 mi from Pineda Golf Club and 1.2 mi from Maria Luisa Park.
Bellavista-Palmera is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and city walks.
Clean good rooms. Helpful staff.
Location is good however be aware it is close football stadium.. incase of a match it will be really crowded on the road next to hotel.
- Bus stop was near the hotel. Free parking on the street. Breakfast was excellent.
- The hotel is undergoing a renovation and we were initially assigned a room that had not been renovated which was unacceptable. I complained to the Reception Desk and asked for a better room which they graciously provided which was in fact a good room. The breakfast and bar areas have been renovated and were very nice.
- The gentlemen manning the desk in the morning was friendly and knowledgable. I felt like he should be there in the afternoon when most people arrive.
- The facilities were excellent and staff very helpful. I called the desk because of a blockage in the shower drain and they responded immediately and had it fixed. I was very impressed with their efficiency.
- Clean good rooms. Helpful staff.
YIT Vereda Real
YIT Vereda Real is set just outside Seville, 4.3 mi from the city center. Surrounded by olive groves, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.The YIT Vereda Real is set in a traditional Andalusian mansion, which has a characteristic interior courtyard. Rooms are spacious and have satellite TV, a safe and a mini-bar, and there is also a library and function rooms.Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar and admire the property’s attractive gardens.You will find a bus stop right outside of the YIT Vereda Real, from where you can reach the Plaza de Armas Square. The Italic Roman ruins are 4.3 mi from the property, and Seville Cathedral and the city’s bull ring are 5 mi away. Doñana National Park is less than an hours’ drive from the hotel, as are the beaches of Huelva.
- The staff was very helpful and the facility was attractive. Free parking on site
On the outskirts of Sevilla if you don’t want to be right in Sevilla itself. Easy to get into Sevilla by bus (bus stop in front of hotel) or by Metro (you need a car to drive to the Metro station).
Has a bar and restaurant on site. Service is satisfactory and food (dinner) is good. Breakfast not included but available for $8. Buffet style and acceptable.
Parking on site is not a problem. Small pool available.
A wonderful place, out of town, calm and beautiful – deal for travelers who wish to rest after walks and city tours. Really friendly staff. Great food at the bar!
Everything was great, except breakfast and Wi-Fi access in the rooms.
- Good rooms. Not far away(15min) from Seville Center if you have a car to commute. Easy access and car parking is free and that’s something you don’t often see in Seville.
- Location, great for overnight stay, on way to Portugal
Exe Isla Cartuja
Exe Isla Cartuja is set within Seville’s Isla de la Cartuja site and next to its Olympic Stadium, a 15-minute drive from the center of the city. It features free internet and free parking.The Exe offers impressive views of the stadium and some rooms overlook the field. All air-conditioned rooms feature simple, attractive décor and have satellite TV.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel restaurant, which offers superb views of Seville’s Olympic Stadium. Gluten-free menus can be requested.The hotel is officially adapted for people with reduced mobility and has 1 room with a shower, handrail and shower seat.Isla Mágica Theme Park is just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, while the Alamillo Park is 300 feet away. Sights such as Seville Cathedral and La Giralda are less than 2.5 miles from the Isla Cartuja.
Macarena Norte is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and architecture.
- This is an easy to find location if you are driving. It is connected to the Stadium Olympico. There is a bus stop 100 meters from the hotel that takes you to the historic center for 1.4 E. They have a restaurant on site and a terrific buffet for breakfast. The staff are very knowledgeable about tourist questions. Clean and quiet.
- It’s a good hotel to stay 2 or 3 days, no more then that. It has a good location, good breakfast, free parking and they accepted the special request that we made.
- The location was convenient and there was plenty of parking. Breakfast was well done and the staff were wonderful.
- Cool that it was at a stadium with views of the pitch.
- Location is great if you need to go to the University of Seville campus in Isla Cartuja or to Isla magica. Plenty of parking.
Top Hotels In Bormujos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bormujos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bormujos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bormujos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!