10 Best Hotels To Stay In Borja Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Borja Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Borja Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borja Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borja Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Borja Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Borja Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Borja Aragon:
Hotel Ciudad de Borja
Hotel Ciudad de Borja provides rooms in Borja. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at Hotel Ciudad de Borja have air conditioning and a closet.Tudela is 28 miles from the accommodation. Zaragoza Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Very nice reception from Madam the owner.
We had a very quiet room and did not hear any traffic ( room 12) because the hotel ,which is a lovely hotel , is near a road with a lot of traffic. Private free parking on the premises.
The garden needs a special description: Beautiful! very nice with palm trees everywhere, nice sitting places , it is also a big garden very well maintained and romantic. They have a terrace on which you can have breakfast or dinner. Lovely.
Bedding very good, high standing mattresses; not too soft and not too hard. We slept like a log.
Good a la carte breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful owners welcomed us like family friends. Beautiful garden. Excellent service.
- Staff fabulous food excellent and outside area beautiful.
The staff were so friendly and bent over backwards to help. The breakfast was our favourite Spanish breakfast of tostados, zumo de naranja, and coffee. We ate in the restaurant where they had a very good choice of wines and the food was good and not over-priced.
The shutters on the windows, along with the air conditioning, meant we had a comfortable and quiet night.
- excellent hotel: a very pleasant welcome, a beer in the hotel’s delightful gardens. super efficient aircon, well designed bathroom and a superbly comfortable bed. Excellent value.
- Very nice reception from Madam the owner.
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
Located in Tarazona de Aragón, Hostal Palacete de Los Arcedianos is a 15th-century house restored into a small hotel with a traditional feel, architecture, and decorative elements.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property is located in Tarazona’s Jewish Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España Square. Tarazona Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Val Lake is 4.3 mi from the property and Moncayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Lovely location and the manager was very helpful and kind. Lovely and quiet, a good nights sleep in a pretty little city.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
- Me sorprendió gratamente, estaba todo nuevo y reformado con muy buen gusto, todo superlimpio, totalmente recomendable, sin duda volveremos
- El hotel esta muy bien situado,el edificio es muy bonito y la habitación calidad precio bien
- Ubicación muy céntrica. Muy buen trato, con soluciones para cualquier problema. Muy buena relación calidad/precio.
Hotel Restaurante El Colono
Set in the center of Gallur, Hotel Restaurante El Colono offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site bar and restaurant. Located just off the AP-68 Motorway, the hotel is easily accessible.Rooms are decorated in brown tones and with wooden furnishings, and include air conditioning and heating. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.El Colono’s Restaurant serves home-cooked dishes made on a wood fire. Its bar includes a karaoke machine and table football.Zaragoza is 30 minutes’ drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Secure parking behind the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. A locals hangout for coffee or drinks
- A wonderful establishment with a great bar/tapas bar and excellent restaurant. The proprietor, Lucia, and Beatrice in the bar gave us a great reception and the service was perfect. The meal in the restaurant was excellent, but very different from normally expected restaurant fayre. The room was perfectly clean and very contemporary in decor and furnishings. Highly recommended.
- The Comidas was excellent and although it was Sunday Lucia cooked an evening meal for us as we were pilgrims on the Ignacio Camino. Fantastic Lady. Thank you.
- Parking for a trailer was vital and good parking . Evening dinner very good value . Enjoyed my stay
- The bar/restaurant was nice, very convenient for us, travelling with small children. It was nice to have the meals close to the hotel
Hotel Condes de Visconti
This converted 16th-century palace is located in Tarazona, 1,000 feet from the town’s 13th-century Cathedral. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 mi from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Classy renewed Palace in a great location. Very nice, friendly staff and good price for the quality
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Offsite secure Car Parking was very tight for my Kia Sorento
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
La Merced de la Concordia
Built in 1501, this restored townhouse offers a traditional restaurant and stylish modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located 650 feet from Tarazona Town Hall, in the historic city center.Each air-conditioned room at La Merced de la Concordia offers wooden floors, a TV and a mini-bar. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The airy restaurant serves creative regional cuisine, based on seasonal local produce. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.La Merced de la Concordia is a 15-minute drive from the Moncayo Nature Reserve. Zaragoza is 53 mi away, while Pamplona and Logroño are 56 mi away. Free parking is available nearby.
- Well located in the centre of the old town. Walking distance to places of historical interest as well as many bars, restaurants and good shops. Our superior room with bath was extremely comfortable. The hotel has a restaurant and we had a fabulous dinner. We chose the set menu which was very reasonably priced.
A family of Storks nesting on top of the bell tower just outside our window was amazing.
We often stay here it is quiet and peaceful a great stopover on the way to ferry ports
- Very clean, excellent food, had a piano in the restaurant annoyed life music
- Lovely big room and massive ensuit. A balcony – a real bonus. Quiet. We were on foot so found it easy to access. Ate lunch there on 2 days. All very pleasing.
- The hotel is a real gem. Beautifully designed and totally decorated by the same artist. An environment has been created which is absolutely perfect. All staff and the owner we met were friendly, helpful and gave a personal touch to the place. Rooms are impeccable. The location is right in the middle of the old center.
Hotel Gomar is located in San Martín V. Moncayo and offers heated rooms with views of the Moncayo Mountains. Free WiFi is available.Each room includes a TV, safe and a private bathromo with a hairdryer.Guests can use the shared sports area which has a swimming pool. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV, and a DVD player. For children there is play area.The on-site restaurant offers local, homemade cuisine and there is a terrace looking onto the mountians where meals can be served. There is also a café-bar.
- El desayuno no entraba en el precio de la habitación pero mereció la pena cogerlo aparte. El personal atento y simpático. El parking gratuito….un punto extra.
- La úbicacion es interesante e incluso muy buena si se quiere estar por el Moncayo. El personal era además muy amable y el precio de la habitación correcto.
La ubicación y el trato .
lo peor fue que carecían de conexión internet ni teléfono en nuestros móviles.
- La habitación doble, pudimos dormir en una habitación los niños y en otra nosotros.
- Era lo que esperábamos para poder hacer la ascensión al Moncayo que pretendíamos.
La Imperial is located 5 minutes’ drive from Luceni, with easy access to the AP68 Motorway and 28 mi from Zaragoza. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony or terrace. They are heated and have tiled floors, a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The hotel restaurant serves regional dishes and has set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and snack bar, and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available and there is a tour desk. You can go wind surfing or kite surfing on the Lotera Reservoir, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean ,comfortable , spacious rooms.Good cafeteria with selection of snacks and meals We enjoyed a 30cm pizza for 8euros.Good stop over on route to ferry.
Very comfy bed, good price.
Convenient for travellers.
- It was clean. Nothing else was acceptable really. Would not advise anyone to stay there.
- Hotel de carretera en una interesante zona de Aragón. Muy tranquilo y confortable.
- Muy buen trato personal , fácil acceso y gran relación calidad / precio
Apartahotel La Corrala
Located in San Martín de Moncayo, Apartahotel La Corrala has accommodations with seating area. Free WiFi is offered.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. There’s a private bathroom with bath or shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.The condo hotel has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Tudela is 20 miles from Apartahotel La Corrala. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 64 miles from the accommodation.
- Apartamento amplio y luminoso con buenas vistas. Una corrala con patio y ascensor. Los encargados son amables.
- Todo fantástico. Los dueños super majos y facilitando todo. Como llegamos tarde nos dejaron salir mas tarde al bajar del Moncayo poder comer algo caliente en el apartamento y ducharnos. Todo muy nuevo y las instalaciones muy amplias y comodas.
- Es amplio y cómodo. Está muy limpio y bien equipado. Ubicado en el centro del pueblo.
- APARTAMENTO COMPLETAMENTE EQUIPADO: COCINA CON ELECTRODOMÉSTICOS Y MENAJE. EDIFICIO MUY BONITO, CÉNTRICO Y CON ZONAS COMUNES MUY AGRADABLES Y BAR-RTE. JUSTO DEBAJO. PERFECTO PARA CONOCER EL PARQUE NATURAL DEL MONCAYO Y DESCANSAR, CONTANDO EL PUEBLO CON BARES Y TIENDAS.
- MUY AGRADABLE TODO. ESTABAN EN FIESTAS. EL BAR ABRÍA MÁS TARDE.
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
Easily accessible from the AP68 Motorway, this impressive building is surrounded by the vineyards of Ablitas. It offers luxurious, classical-style rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi.The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
- An excellent place, beautiful with fantastic staff. Everything was taken care of. The staff were wonderful and all made coffee and sandwiches for us before anything opened. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- The location is really unique and beautiful – the views are incredible. The room was very comfortable and pretty and the common areas were really lovely. The staff was nice and attentive, but it seemed like they may have been a bit short-staffed, as there was only one person manning the front desk (who was also doing a wine-tasting at the same time).
- Beautiful chateaux in a stunning and peaceful location, our little piece of paradise during our holiday of the region. Amazing wines and very relaxing to enjoy them in the shade of olive trees while admiring the surrounding scenery. The food in the restaurant, both dinner and breakfast, was really fantastic, as was the attention and service of the staff. 10/10 doesn’t do it justice!
- NIce hotel in middle of the vineyards. Good parking. Comfortable beds. Nice evening meal with paired wines.
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
Located 1.2 mi from Cascante in Navarra, Ruralsuite is set on a large estate with olive and pine trees. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a hot tub and rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV.All apartments at the RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, induction cooker and coffee-maker. The private bathrooms all have a hydromassage shower which also offers chromotherapy and steam treatment.The hotel has a café which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day. It features a terrace where you can eat among the pine trees.RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos organizes activities such as quad biking and bicycle hire. There is a children’s play area on site.Bardenas Biosphere Reserve is 12 mi away from the hotel, and Moncay Nature Reserve is also 12 mi away. RuralSuite is just 3 minutes’ drive from the AP-68 Motorway, which connects Bilbao and Zaragoza.
Very friendly welcome by the Hosts.
Suite was very well equipped, extremely clean, bed very comfortable and we were well looked after. I think we stayed at the end of their season and dinner (which was gorgeous) was personally cooked and delivered to our suite followed by dessert. We highly recommend these apartments.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
Appartement spacieux et confortable.
personnel accueillant et sympathique
Personnel adorable nous ayant laissé profiter de la chambre jusqu’au milieu de l’après midi pour nous doucher après une sortie en buggy. Très belle chambre spacieuse et confortable.
Depart de la randonnée vers la désert des Bardenas en buggy de l’hôtel avec des véhicules et des guides au top
- Very friendly welcome by the Hosts.
Top Hotels In Borja Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Borja Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Borja Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Borja Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!