10 Best Hotels To Stay In Borines Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Borines Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Borines Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borines Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borines Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Borines Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Borines Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Borines Asturias:
Hotel Sueño del Indiano
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sueño del Indiano offers accommodations 1.9 mi from Cangas de Onís, 18 mi from Llanes. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 27 mi from Hotel Sueño del Indiano, while Ribadesella is 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Clean room, close to picos. Parking near the hotel.
- This was described as a hotel but had no bar or restaurant only a breakfast facility. Therefore I would class it as a B&B only. Fortunately there was a bar and restaurant a couple of hundred metres down the road which fed and watered 3 x tired bikers.
- The hotel is in small village with a good selection of places to eat and within walking distance of Congas
- Clean well furnished bedroom, helpful staff, modern bathroom.
- The location is very good in case you are going to spend some time in Picos de Europa. The hotel it self is clean and nice. The room fit-out is good. The only very bad thing is the noise from the road next to the hotel. It seems like the cars are passing your bed. It’s almost impossible to sleep either with closed window. The rooms don’t have air conditioning. I highly recommend to ask for the rooms looking the backyard! Staff is friendly. We didn’t eat breakfast, because it looked very plain.
Palacio de Cutre
Located in a 16th century Asturian palace, Palacio de Cutre offers elegant rooms with a pillow menu and private bathroom. From the garden there are views of the Picos de Europa.The hotel has been carefully restored and decorated with authentic furnishings. The lounge at the Palacio de Cutre features a fireplace and there is also a library where guests can relax.The hotel is in an beautiful location in the Piloña River Valley, surrounded by nature. It is located 12 mi from the Cantabrian Sea and 22 mi from the Picos de Europa.Guests can enjoy activities nearby Palacio de Cutre, such as canoeing and hiking. Staff are happy to provide information on the surrounding area.
- Our stay at Palacio de Cutre was incredible. The views and the location blew us away. Our room was simple and clean and you can feel the history of the house. We stayed in for dinner at the house – it was great. There are so many things to do within a 30 minute drive of the house.
- Beautiful old restored Manor House . First class restaurant and very helpful staff.
Blueberry freshly squeezed juice!
Service was great
Thank you so much for accommodating our fresh fruits and vegetables picture session
- Delicious breakfast, served to our table, including a big pot of excellent Spanish coffee, lots of freshly prepared fruit and home-made cakes
- we travelled in a group and we were made to feel very welcome, we sat outside and had a drink whilst are party checked in the views were stunning, the evening meal was excellent, we all had a good nights sleep and the Breakfast was first class. we stayed in 7 hotels on our tour of Northern Spain and Portugal everybody in our party voted Palacio de Cutre the favourite. if i was in the area again i would not hesitate to stay at the Palacio de Cutre again. Thank you.
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Built in 1887, this charming Asturian country house offers wonderful views of the Sueve Valley and Picos de Europa Mountains. It has extensive gardens and a cozy lounge with fireplace.Rooms at Casona Fuentes del Sueve feature wooden floors and bright, country-style décor. Each heated room has a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.The Casona Fuentes del Sueve serves a daily breakfast of fruit juice, homemade jams and other local produce. A popular Japanese restaurant, Fuente La Lloba, is located just 650 feet away.Casona Fuentes del Sueve is located in the Sierra del Sueve Mountains, a 30-minute drive from Lastres Beach and Cangas de Onis. Free private parking is available on site.
- It was a jewel. The location was breathtaking and the accommodations were great. The host family were welcoming and just a joy to be around. Food and service a number 10. We highly recommend it.
- Good attention! Friendly atmosphere! Delicious carrot cake! A good bar/restaurant 5 munutes away.
- Beautiful location perfect for a relaxing stay. Attentive hosts providing a great breakfast and tasty dinner.
- Stayed at the Casona Fuentes del Sueve for one night. It is a wonderful place full of character. The hosts were very welcoming and provided good information to plan the rest of our trip. The room was spotless and very comfortable.
- The owners were really nice and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed chatting to them and they gave us some tips that helped us get the most out of our holiday. The hotel is situated in a very peaceful area, and as a bonus, is a short drive to some lovely beaches. I would definitely recommend staying here and we hope to be back again in the near future.
Palacio de Rubianes, Hotel & Golf
Palacio de Rubianes is a beautiful former palace at the foot of Monte Sueve, overlooking the Picos de Europa. It offers luxurious rooms, free Wi-Fi and a golf course.The hotel features beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and archways. All rooms have light décor and are equipped with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have skylight windows and views of the surrounding countryside.The Palacio de Rubianes Hotel & Golf has terraces overlooking its extensive grounds. There is also a charming lounge with a fireplace, offering mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional specialties using local ingredients such as game and mushrooms.The La Goleta region is popular for fishing, canoeing and horseback riding. The hotel can organize plane tours and hunting trips, as well as bike rental. The Asturian coast is approximately 9 miles away.
- As an old building (palace) most times I would do pictures of this place and post then on my blog. But now, i got to sleep in such great place that had great cuisine (a bit salty for a Romanian), stone wals, modern features and extra
El hotel y los alrededores son muy bonitos!
Personal, muy amables; el desayuno muy bueno y variado.
- La tranquilidad y la decoración de los salones. El ambiente daba mucha calidez. Muy elegante y silencioso.
Una localización increible en medio de un valle.
Muy buen servicio. Tranquilidad total.
Cerca de los Picos de Europa.
Hotel Palacio de Libardon
Offering rustic-style rooms with fantastic views of Libardón Valley and Sueve Mountains, Hotel Palacio de Libardon is set in a stone-walled, former palace. There are large gardens with terraces and stables.Heated rooms feature colonial or Indian-style wooden furnishings and colorful walls. They all have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Palacio de Libardon has its own café-bar which serves light meals, as well as bar open at night. It also offers a lounge area with a fireplace and a selection of books, as well as several galleries overlooking the valley and mountains.Horse riding can be arranged at the hotel and staff can provide information about the area. The Asturian coast can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.Gijón and Oviedo are both around 50 minutes’ drive away and free parking is available on site.
- Beautiful setting in the mountains of Asturias but with easy access to both Asturias’ awesome beaches and towns like Oviedo. The owner and Sandra and the rest of the staff are awesome. We will definitely be back!!
- The breakfast was incredible and dinner was excellent. The hotel has a beautiful view and lots of comfy chairs for you to admire it from. The room was simple and elegant. Lucia was very friendly.
- El desayuno y las cenas en el hotel son muy recomendables. Todo muy rico y el trato de todo el personal fue excepcional. Las vistas desde el hotel son geniales.
El hotel me pareció muy bonito ,sobre todo por su rehabilitación respetando el entorno y el edificio.
Un lugar perfecto para desconectar,tranquilidad absoluta.
- La amabilidad de los dueños y personal, han sido encantadores y nos han hecho sentir como en familia. A parte el lugar es maravilloso. Cabe destacar las cenas y desayunos. Lo mejor!! La chica mexicana era nuestra camarera y es encantadora, nos encariñamos mucho con ella. Las comidas excelentes. El bufet de desayuno estupendo. La experiencia en general ha sido maravillosa. Volveremos!
Hotel Piloñés is offering accommodations in Infiesto. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room has a closet. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms in Hotel Piloñés are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 27 miles away. Asturias Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Room was nice, clean.
Los dueños eran muy majos. El trato fue muy agradable.
Tenía carrera de motos y me dejaron ducharme al finalizar a las 15h.
- Aceptaban perro y tuvieron el detalle de dejar unas golosinas para el
El trato familiar de Carla, Daniel, Puri y Gema. Tb gracias a Raquel. Hemos estado como en casa. Ha sido un placer conoceros.
Muy buena ubicación, cercano al todos los sitios de interés
- La situacion geografica para visitar asturias. La habitación amplia y limpia y los baños muy limpios.
La Posada de Barro
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, La Posada de Barro is located in Infiesto. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. Certain rooms at the property have a terrace with a river view.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. Guest rooms in La Posada de Barro are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Gijón is 30 miles from the accommodation. Asturias Airport is 49 miles away.
El hotel es una antigua casa Asturiana rehabilitada y decorada con mucho gusto.
Está situada en una calle peatonal en el centro del pueblo y el establecimiento lo lleva una familia encantadora.
- En pleno centro, habitación muy cómoda, en una preciosa casa antigua totalmente reformada, con todo lo necesario, limpio y en muy muy estado. Personal super amable, mantiene el encanto tradicional.
- Ubicación, comodidad, y sobre todo la calidez de sus dueños, una familia super amable. Muchas gracias!!!!
- La comida casera era un vicio.El trato de los hermanos fenomenal.Las vistas de la habitacion y muy decorado.
El personal que lo regenta nos hizo sentir como en casa..Trató execelente, comida exquisita.ubicación perfecta.
No dudaría en volver…muy recomendable.
Surrounded by large grounds and offering views of the Asturian countryside, this charming rural hotel is located 15 minutes’ drive from Cangas de Onís and 12 mi from the coast.Rooms at El Espantanyu have been carefully decorated and offer rustic-style furniture. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom.El Espantanyu has a communal lounge with comfortable sofas, fireplace and a TV. Barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi are also available. The hotel is surrounded by apple trees and there is also a vegetable garden.Both Rivadesella and Covadonga can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive of El Espantanyu.
- La tranquilidad del entorno. No se escucha ningún ruido
- El emplazamiento, la casa y decoración muy buenaast
- Los dueños del hotel son muy majos y atentos. La ubicacion es magnifica.
El trato con los propietarios fue genial , la limpieza de la habitación y del baño fantástica , el entorno fabuloso.
La cercanía a todas las zonas importantes para visitar en Asturias.
Una experiencia buenísima que recomiendo a todos los que les guste la naturaleza .
- Entorno maravilloso, Julia y Miguel encantadores, dispuestos a recomendarnos lugares de interés y muy cordiales. Recomendable 100%
Hosteria de Torazo Nature
Hosteria de Torazo Nature in Torazo has 4-star accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden and a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hosteria de Torazo Nature the rooms have air conditioning and a safety deposit box.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.There’s an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area.Gijón is 25 miles from Hosteria de Torazo Nature, while Oviedo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 49 miles from the hotel.
- The Hotel is good and very clean. Relaxing and quiet. Good for relax and disconnection. Stunning landscape and nature eveywhere!!
- Nice hotel in a superb location. Restaurant was good. Staff mostly friendly and helpful. Nice outdoor pool. Beautiful and quiet location.
- The views and the pool were wonderful. Good supper as well.
- wonderful views. Situated in a real beautiful village. Very good bedroom and bathroom.
- Amazing hide away in the mountains. Hotel and facilities were excellent.
Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness
Featuring a spa with an indoor pool and gardens with a seasonal outdoor pool, Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is located in Cofiño, Asturias, looking onto the Picos de Europas Mountains.Spacious, elegant rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. They all include a Nespresso machine, mini-bar, 48-inch TV, a Tablet and free WiFi. Their private bathrooms include a hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Hermès toiletries.The hotel has 2 restaurants on site, with a terrace and views of the Picos de Europas Mountains. Serving traditional Asturian cuisine, one is á la carte and the other offers tasting menus.Guests can enjoy relaxation and wellness treatments at the spa, as well as a Finnish sauna and Turkish baths.Puebloastur Eco Resort Wellness Hotel is a 20-minute drive both from the Asturian Coast and from Cangas de Onís. Asturias Airport and Santander Airport are around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site.
- Great staff, hotel, and view. We were well taken care of from check in, at the restaurant, until driving away. The price is high, but you can’t get a better view. We went to relax and it was perfect. We could sit outside in silence taking in the breathtaking views of the Picos de Europa, all you can hear were the bells on the donkey and sheep. Very peaceful and a great place to get back to nature.
- Beautiful view and furnishings. It is a resort to stay in and enjoy the facilities.
- This is the most beautiful hotel and surroundings I have ever stayed. If you have a chance to go here you must! It is absolute perfection. I wish I could have stayed longer. I will definitely be back.
- Everything! Lovely property with excellent staff and an awesome restaurant.
- Excellent but unobtrusive service all round. Loved the outdoor pool by our room, and the view, which was achingly beautiful, even with the clouds swirling about and rain. Once they lifted and the sun came out, I could have stared over the green green hills to the mountains for hours. The bar and terrace were a lovely place to relax, and dinner was delicious.
Top Hotels In Borines Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Borines Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Borines Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Borines Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!