10 Best Hotels To Stay In Borderland Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Borderland Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Borderland Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borderland Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borderland Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Borderland Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Borderland Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Borderland Texas:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso West
This hotel has free local transportation service, an indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center. Only 6 miles from Franklin Mountains State Park, it features a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV in every room.A microwave, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso West. They have a desk and armchair.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet that includes pancakes, eggs and cinnamon rolls. The breakfast room features a fireplace and flat-screen TVs.West El Paso Holiday Inn is within a 30-minute drive of El Paso International Airport and Wyler Aerial Tram.
- The parking was great, the room was spacious and the staff was great.
- Great calm location but still close to everything important in El Paso. Wonderful indoor pool. Great breakfast. Friendly employees. Plenty of parking.
- Pillows were a dream come true. Love the choice. Breakfast was delicious and abundant everyday. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Friendly staff, clean location , comfortable bed, and great breakfast.
- The staff and facilities were the best. They were very happy to share restaurant sites and even printed out maps and directions.
La Quinta Inn El Paso West
One of our best sellers in El Paso! This pet-friendly El Paso hotel is just a 10-minute drive from The University of Texas at El Paso. Rooms include free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is available.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn El Paso West. Coffee-making facilities are included.A seasonal outdoor pool and a laundromat are on site for guest use at the El Paso West La Quinta Inn. A 24-hour front desk is included for guest convenience.Tom Mays Park is 9.5 miles from the hotel. Don Haskins Center is 8 miles away.
- I loved everything from the bed to there being a microwave and fridge very convenient.
- The room was very clean and well maintained. The staff at check in and check out were very friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend this motel to everyone.
- The front desk personnel and the housekeeping staff were excellent.
Right off the I-10…- hotel & staff nice -internet was good -comforty bed -nice shower pressure. decent breakfast waffle cold & hot cereal, muffins , fruit , coffee &juice.
- Location, staff, comfortable, and price are great
Quality Inn & Suites
This El Paso hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is 5.9 miles from Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.Rooms at this Quality Inn & Suites feature a work desk.Guests can relax on the sun deck. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk. A complimentary hot breakfast is served at this property.This hotel is 2.6 miles from the Outlet Shoppes of El Paso and the El Paso Zoo is 14.6 miles away. The El Paso International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
- The bed was so comfortable, and the room was very clean. The rooms were quiet. I was able to park close to the entrance and that was helpful since I was traveling alone. I felt safe. That was a good feeling being a woman alone. Thanks for that.
- Nice place worth the money nice bed and verry clean room
- I liked the freindliness and cleanness of the hotel.
- The beds were comfy. WIFI reception was good. Parking easy and lots of it. Room was clean. Came with fridge and microwave. Plus free ice.
- The girl was nice at check-in and rude upon checkout.
Holiday Inn El Paso West – Sunland Park
One of our best sellers in El Paso! Featuring beautiful southwestern architecture, this hotel offers a free shuttle to El Paso International Airport and other places within 5 miles. Complimentary WiFi is available.The Holiday Inn El Paso West – Sunland Park provides modern rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Guests of the Holiday Inn El Paso West – Sunland Park are welcome to enjoy the spacious outdoor pool with walking paths. A whirlpool, fitness room and business center are also available.Holiday Inn El Paso West – Sunland Park is less than 7 miles from the El Paso Museum of Art.
- Everything was outstanding eith the exception of the key, Initially keywas not working we call the front desk we we’re told that maintenance will be right with us waited for 20 minutes nobody showed up until one of the person staying there came through the gate and we went in.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was clean.
- The bed was super comfortable and the room was very warm and peaceful. I loved the red chair.
- The beds were comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was great, the breakfast was good and the staff had excellent customer service!
- It was very clean, up to date. Super nice check in representative.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott El Paso
This El Paso, Texas hotel is an 8-minute drive from the Western Playland Amusement Park. The hotel offers a continental breakfast and guest accommodations include a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Every room at the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott El Paso provides free Wi-Fi. The rooms offer a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. A separate living area with a sofa bed is available in select suites.The Fairfield Inn and Suites El Paso features an indoor pool and a fitness room. Free coffee is available in the lobby and the hotel includes laundry facilities.The Franklin Mountains State Park and the El Paso International Airport are a 20-minute drive from the Fairfield Inn El Paso. Guided tours are available to nearby Juarez, Mexico.
- Great breakfast and very relaxed enrivonment overall.
- I have stayed here several times. The staff are always marvelous.
- The breakfast was terrific the beds were real comfy..i wish my room was facing the mountains but I was on other side..went to get snacks and was surprised on how HIGH they were..shoulda just went to Wal-Mart which is literally around corner..but all in all GREAT STAY..
- Extremely professional and friendly staff. Clean and very comfortable bed. Nice rooms. Great shower. Excellent breakfast!
- Location to interstate was good. Plenty of restaurants close by
SpringHill Suites by Marriott El Paso
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, SpringHill Suites by Marriott El Paso offers accommodations in El Paso, just 8 miles from Ciudad Juárez.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Big room with separate living room area and modern decor
- Eggs were fluffy and breakfast was excellent Liked that room was separated
- Everything!!! everyone was super nice and if we had any questions they would help with out thinking it!!!
I did not eat any beacon. However I am sure it was good as well.
My stay was excellent!
Also, I did not get the front desk admins name during my check-in however she was amazing. We had a car accident on our way to the hotel & she was very genuine & kind. She is a great team member of your staff.
- Everything!!!! Best hotel we’ve stayed at after a stressful week of school and work it was our little escape to buy dinner eat in watch movies and watch the stars from the hot tub/ pool outside!! Best hotel ever!!!!
Days Inn El Paso West
Days Inn El Paso West is located in El Paso, just 9 miles from Ciudad Juárez.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Everything is ok here except a few electric outlet covers missing and bathtub drain is always clogged toilet doesn’t flush all the way.. other then that it’s better then sleeping in my car..
- Very clean and comfortable, enjoyed our stay. Happy to recommend.
- Room was nice and clean. For the price it was appropriate.
- Location, ease of check in, staff friendliness, room cleanliness.
- The lighting in the parking lot makes you feel safe
Red Roof Inn El Paso West
This pet-friendly Westside El Paso hotel includes entirely non-smoking accommodations and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and is just 8 miles from the University of Texas at El Paso.The updated guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn El Paso West are decorated in warm colors and jewel tones. Modern furnishings and a flat-panel TV with cable channels are also featured in each room. Safes are available for safely storing laptops and other valuables.Guests can purchase light snacks and refreshments from the hotel’s snack center. Fresh coffee is served all day in the lobby.The Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino offers games, bets, and live music and is within a 10 minute drive. The Sierra Medical Center is 9 miles away.
- The property was clean and kept. It was also in a good location.
- Roomy for the price. Bed very comfy. Housekeeping very friendly.
- Great staff…me and my dad Manny bellido stayed there and Mary was very helpful and nice..my dad stayed several times..Mary on graveyard is always helpful and amazing
- The mini fridge had little mold spots the outside of the microwave was also dirty need to be vacuumed better and I also got bite but a pretty good size bug which probably still remains in the spot it landed when I swiped it off my chest…👎👎👎
- One of the female deal staff was very helpful. She moved me to room that had an iron, iron board, and blow dryer. The first room I was assigned to had none.
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso West Bartlett
One of our best sellers in El Paso! This El Paso, Texas hotel features rooms with a flat-screen TV and a continental breakfast buffet. Viva El Paso shows at McKelligon Canyon are 12 miles from the hotel.Free wireless internet is accessible in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites El Paso West Bartlett. Rooms include a work desk, a coffee machine, and ironing facilities.Guests of La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso West Bartlett can enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and pet-friendly rooms.The University of Texas at El Paso is 6 miles from the hotel. War Eagle Air Museum is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff is super nice breakfast is good rooms are clean nice place will stay again!!!
- People ok there. Location good. Price not bad no discount for frequent use or military
- Good, basic breakfast; eating area well kept. Staff is very efficient and friendly. I like this place because it is close to everything: restaurants, business locations to go to and UTEP.
- The staff is very good. Excelent location for cars travelers who will need to use the I-10.
- Room smelled like a dog and was bit by a flee or two, caught one and killed it
Motel 6 El Paso West
This Texas motel, located 12 miles from El Paso International Airport, features an outdoor pool. Rooms at Motel 6 El Paso West offer free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV.Guest rooms provide refrigerators and telephones.El Paso Motel 6 offers guests laundry facilities, a business center and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 2 miles from Airway Junction Shopping Center and El Paso Country Club. It is 4 miles from International Business College and 6 miles from McKelligon Canyon City Park.
- Some restaurants close to place. Beds are comfortable.
- The convenience of walking distance quick service restaurants, bars and shops!
- There was no breakfast. Coffee was good. The room was clean and comfortable. We both got a good night sleep.
- Short drive to shopping.Nice pool.Nice coffee in lobby.Bed comfortable,fridge and microwave in room. Friendly staff.
- Clean facilities. Super easy access to the highway. Great customer service every time I’ve been there!
Top Hotels In Borderland Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Borderland Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Borderland Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Borderland Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!