10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bor Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bor Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bor Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bor Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bor Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bor Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bor Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bor Catalonia:
Hotel Fontanals Golf
Set within Fontanals Golf Course, this modern hotel has a free WiFi zone, a heated outdoor pool, and wonderful views of the Pyrenees. The spacious rooms include a balcony, hydromassage bathtub and satellite TV.Hotel Fontanals Golf is located just 10 minutes’ drive from Puigcerdà, a charming mountain town. The border with France is only 5 mi from the hotel, while Masella Ski Resort is 6.2 mi away.The Fontanal’s elegant restaurant serves creative regional and Basque cuisine, including homemade desserts. The hotel also has a bar with a garden terrace, overlooking the mountains.Fontanals Golf has direct golf course access, and offers reduced green fees for guests. An indoor pool is also available at an additional cost. The nearby Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is ideal for walking and horse riding.
- Bed was comfy, room was clean. Everyone on property was friendly and very helpful. I especially want to commend Montse at the front desk. She went above and beyond standards to assist our stay. Give that woman a bonus! Same with Raul ( name sp??) in the dining room. (I’m not sure of his name, but he plays guitar in his leisure time…) Both enhanced our wonderful memory of staying at Fontanals Golf.
Landscape and hotel facilities make it a wonderful experience.
Hotel staff is so professionel while helpful
- Lovely location in the Pyrenees with an excellent golf course.
- Lobby area cozy, restaurant good value for money, good breakfast. Wonderful with a warm bath! Bath tub a nice surprise.
- The staff were so lovely and worked very hard – there was the same familiar faces working for the whole weekend.
Hotel Pla del Pi
El Pla del Pi has a beautiful location in the Baixa Cerdanya region of the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers free Wi-Fi and there is free private parking on site.The 14 rooms of the Pla del Pi all have a different design and mountain décor. Each comes with a TV and a work desk. Rooms are heated and en suite.Both La Masella and La Molina Ski Resorts, the Fontanals de Cerdanya Golf Club and the French border are a short drive away. Ski storage is available on site. The Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park is also nearby.Characteristic Catalan cuisine and local specials are served at El Pla del Pi’s restaurant, available at weekends on prior request. There is also a bar and a comfortable garden area.
- A very nice Hotel well placed for the nearby ski resorts (Car needed to access the resorts)
- Es un hotel con habitaciones limpias y grandes. bien situado y buen precio. Cómodo.
- Muy familiar como en casa. Estuvimos muy a gusto !
Lugar muy tranquilo, perfecto para descansar.
Muy buen acceso a todos los lugares de interes de la zona.
- La atención de los dueños fue excelente. La cama muy confortable.
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
This pleasant rural hotel is located next to the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve at the foot of the Pedraforca Mountains. It offers a garden, terrace, beauty treatments and breathtaking mountain views.The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Wonderful views, and very comfortable premises. Loved the comfy living room area, which even had a children’s play area for our 1 1/2 year old daughter. We also had a lovely Saturday night dinner there.
- What an amazing property! We arrived during the week and were the only guests, due to the off season. Ended up staying 5 nights rather than the 2 we had booked (full house over the weekend). We had a lovely room on the 2nd floor which overlooked the grounds, valley and Pedraforca (huge mountain). Owners Mark and his wife and staff were so generous with their time to answer questions about sites and things to explore. They also arranged for massages at the property! The room included breakfast which was a good continental preparation. We ended up eating dinner at the property all 5 nights, the dinners were well prepared traditional Catalan dishes of 3 large courses and very tasty. The location is a good central point for getting to the Pyrannes or better yet, climbing Pedraforca! The small village of Saldes is a short drive and has a few small food markets and bars as well as a good tourist information office.
- Authentic and cosy hotel with friendly staff and amazing surroundings.
Amazing food!! Dinner and breakfast!!!
The staff were great!!!
Outstanding location, quiet and with spectacular views.
Ideal for all seasons. Cosy and nice living room with fireplace and boards games as well as nice yard to chill or play outdoor.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Offering wonderful mountain views and a free Wi-Fi zone, this charming design hotel is 12 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, in the Catalan Pyrenees. Rooms include a TV, heating and a private bathroom.Hosteria Toloriu 1848 is a characteristic mountain building, with wooden beams and elegant décor. The inviting lounge area has arched stone ceilings and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and traditional cuisine in the bar-restaurant. The terrace has views over the garden and mountains.Hosteria Toloriu is located in Toloríu, just outside the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Aransa Cross-Country Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away, while Andorra is 19 mi away.Free parking can be found nearby. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- It was all very nice, peaceful and quiet, excellent and friendly staff, the food was great and the service fantastic, the couple that worked there really made all the effort to make us feel the best, thank you !
- A very well restored old farm house, with the facilities of a charming small hotel
The place is excellent for a relaxing time away from noise and be in contact with nature. I liked that I could bring my pet along. There are two dogs living in the property that are very friendly.
The views are gorgeous and there are some roads around to explore some more.
The breakfast was included. We had dinner one night and it was very good. The room is huge with amazing views, very confortable.
- Very friendly welcome by Sylvia, large room with spacious bathroom, terrific views on the mountains and the surrounding fields. Service throughout was warm and charming. In the evening a delicious home cooked meal, professionally and friendly served and hosted by Carlos. Our dog Happy had the time of her life with the other dogs of the house, the place is very pet friendly. We will definitely come back!
- Extremely nice medieval building refurbished in a modern way.
Hotel Bon Repos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Bon Repos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bellver de Cerdanya . The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage space, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The hotel also offers ski equipment hire. Andorra la Vella is 16 mi from Hotel Bon Repos, while Pas de la Casa is 12 mi from the property.
- Excellent location with friendly family staff. Food was very good value and quality with no shortage
- Entorn familiar molt agradable. Ubicació excepcional, llit molt còmode.
- El llit es molt confortable. La localització es bona i es pot aparcar fàcilment.
- L’atenció és de 10. L’esmorzar molt complert. Zona d’estar molt complerta.
- El llit molt còmode. La dutxa fantàstica tant de pressió com temperatura.
Hotel Can Borrell
Can Borrell is set in the Medieval village of Meranges, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers traditional accommodations with mountain views and a restaurant serving home-made local food.This rural hotel is set over 4,921 feet above sea level. Puigcerdà is 6.2 mi away, and offers regular train links to La Molina Ski Resort and Barcelona. The borders with France and Andorra are also nearby.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the whole hotel. Rooms all have central heating and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.Can Borell’s restaurant has a terrace, with views of the Durán Valley. There is also a bar and a games room.The hotel’s reception offers a tour desk and packed lunches. These are ideal when exploring the surrounding countryside, where hiking, cycling and skiing are all popular activities.
- Can Borrell is a lovely rustic mountain family run hotel with a fabulous restaurant. The staff member we met was friendly, spoke good English and French (in addition to Spanish). The room and bed were quite comfortable. We only stayed one night on our way out of the country but plan to return when we have more time to enjoy the area attractions and more of the chefs delicious menus.
- The hotel is at a good location for outdoor activities. The house has its charm with a patio with a view. There was nothing particularly bad, but also nothing particularly good apart from the above.
- Tolle Zimmer (klein aber sehr gemütlich), wunderschöner Blick, super Frühstück, sehr nette Besitzerin/Wirtin, gemütlicher Aufenthaltsraum, gute Lage um Wanderungen zu unternehmen
La casa es autentica, muy rustica y la decoracion de montaña. Te sientes como en casa en el salon de sofás. Muy acogedor.
El desayuno espectacular!
- L’Oliver i la seva dóna són molt agradables i atents. L’habitació molt neta i el llit molt confortable.Ens vam quedar a sopar i tot era boníssim i les raccions correctes. L’esmorçar espectacular.
Hotel Parada Puigcerda
One of our best sellers in Puigcerdà! Hotel Parada Puigcerda has accommodations in Puigcerdà. This 3-star hotel offers a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is available.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at Hotel Parada Puigcerda are equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms come with a seating area. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental, buffet or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub. Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Pas de la Casa is 23 miles from Hotel Parada Puigcerda.
- Unique location on the top floor of the rail station. Rooms with new, modern decor. Very nice modern bath. Friendly, helpful staff. Free parking just outside. Short walk to the town center. Double glaze windows kept the room very quiet.
- Lovely, modern and clean room and very kind reception.
- this interesting hotel was above the very old train station, very comfortable room great shower, typical and adequate breakfast
- Location is next to a train station. Anna, the front desk person was amazing. She researched restaurants for about 30 minutes to find one that was open and highly recommended – an excellent choice.
Breakfast was very good. Coffee was great, good selection of Iberian meats, cheeses, and breads. Fresh juice, fresh fruit and the staff are very friendly.
Location is on the edge of Puigcerda, so it take a 10 minute walk to get to the center of town, which is very quaint, with nice cafes, shops and of course, a variety of bars.
HG La Molina
At the foot of “La Molina” ski station, next to the Llarga slope; this is a perfect spot for ski-lovers.Rooms are exterior facing and come equipped with all commodities. Decorated using a modern style, the rooms manage to retain coziness at the same time. Some rooms also enjoy magnificent views over La Cerdanya valley and the station.Among the communal facilities are gardens with a solarium and swimming pool, a games room with internet zone, a mini-club for children and a ski storage room. Guests can also access the spa zone “HG Wellness Center” for an extra cost. There is a barbecue-grill restaurant and bar-cafeteria.Enjoy this privileged location in La Cerdanya region for the practice of winter sports, and to make the most of nature all year round.
- Big room, comfortable bathroom, big balcony, good breakfast
- Very nicely located near the ski slopes with beautiful mountains view, this hotel is a very good choice for a relaxing time; end of July La Molina is very very quiet, very few tourists around; spa is highly recommended, the relaxing massage was one of the best I had so far; the room was spacious with a very comfy bed and new modern design lines; the hotel provided us 2 baby cribs for our twins with no extra charge
- Fantastic location with great views of the mountains and the Ski slopes. Outstanding Spa to help you relax after a long trek. Parking was complimentary contrary to what the site mentioned.
- Location is very good, just a few meters away from the Pista Larga ski-lift. We had a duplex room which was very nice even if the views were not the best. We did not fully made use of the space for kids, but it is a nice thing. The spa was closed during my stay.
- Good breakfast and the location (right at the lifts)
Hotel Font del Genil
Featuring stunning views of the Catalan Pyrenees, this 18th-century house is located in Arsèguel, at the entrance of Cadí Moixeró Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Font del Genil has attractive mountain-style design with modern touches. Each room comes with a private bathroom, and many have a private balcony or terrace.Hotel Font del Genil features a lounge with fireplace and a dining room with views of the Segre River. There is also a charming garden and terrace, and you can play board games in the multi-purpose lounge.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine made with local produce. Guests can have drinks and tapas at the hotel’s terrace.Arsèguel is a charming historic village. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding. Skiing can be practiced at Aransa Ski Resort, which is an hour’s drive away, while Andorra is 16 mi away. You can drive to Barcelona in 2 hours.
- Fabulous meal! One of the best meals of our trip…a relief after a rainy trip where we were lost
- Amazing cozy masía in a beautiful location. The suite is amazing with its views. Bet and Arnau are the best hosts and their cuisine is just delicious! We will be back !
- The hosts, Bet and Arnau, are charming and friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay comfortable. The small hotel is located in a tiny village within the Pyrenees, so it has incredible views and access to amazing hiking trails. The food is top notch, as Arnau is a professionally trained chef. So our dinner and breakfast were some of the best food we had during our trip through Spain. We travelled with our twin girls, age 9, and had the family room. Very spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. The whole family enjoyed our stay and we are planning to return again.
- The hosts are exceptional. Well located and decorated, comfortable and clean room, abundant breakfast and fast WiFi connection. Plus great views in a quiet mountainous area.
- The hotel is located in a tiny and charming village on the top of a mountain. It is very quiet and lovely and a great place to stage hiking trips in the Pyrenees. The hosts were extremely helpful in recommending excellent places to hike. They also packed lunch for us, so we could have a picnic on our hike, and cooked an excellent gourmet meal in the evening. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
The Hotel Mirador has a natural location in the Spanish Pyrenees. The hotel is surrounded by gardens and has great views of the Sierra de Cadí Mountains.The hotel is in the small village of Lles de Cerdanya, in Catalonia. The popular ski resort of Lles is only minutes away. Ski equipment hire and ski passes are available at the property.The Mirador has an outdoor swimming pool, open in summer. There are tennis courts and table tennis facilities onsite.There is free public parking at the hotel. Other services include a traditional restaurant and a bar.The hotel tour desk can help organize excursions. The surroundings are ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling.Rooms are simple and basic. There is heating and an private bathroom.
- Friendly staff. Good view of the mountains. Plenty of room to park. Quiet. A generous breakfast, but it was not included in the room. The meals were excellent and offered a very wide range of courses (about ten choices for starters, and another ten or so for main courses). It was possible to combine starters, main courses and desserts in any way you liked.
- Great hotel, very friendly and accommodating staff – always above and beyond. This is our second stay and we will surely go back.
L’amo de l’hotel és molt amable.
- ¡¡La habitación que no le faltaba de nada!!! Y las magníficas vistas regalo de la naturaleza.
- Al llegar nos ofrecieron una habitación más nueva y con muy buenas vistas. Impresionantes al despertarse. Muy tranquil·lo y la comida muy rica con buena elaboración. Cenamos a gusto y nos levantamos con preciosas vistas del Cadí.
Top Hotels In Bor Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bor Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bor Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bor Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!