10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonshaw Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
- The only enjoyment from staying there was the indoor pool and sauna. My grandkids enjoyed the pool and going in the Sauna after swimming. That is the only thing positive I have to say.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! This Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, serves a daily continental breakfast and offers spacious rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. Charlottetown Airport is a 10-minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the modern rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown. Select suites have relaxing spa bathtubs.Guests can go for a workout in the fitness center at Charlottetown Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is available on site. A tour desk with ticket services is also available.Within a 10-minute drive of this hotel, there are downtown Charlottetown attractions such as Gahan House Pub Brewery & Mercantile, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the University of Prince Edward Island. Fox Meadow Golf & Country Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- Room was clean & modernized. Water was hot, staff were friendly.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms appeared to have been renovated and were clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was a nice surprise to start the day. Would definitely stay here again.
- Staff, no carpet in room, room furnishings and soft lighting
- I liked the location and the staff. The free breakfast was good but the dining area was too cold.
- Bed was very comfy in our king suite and the room was very cozy!
This elegant hotel in Charlottetown built in 1931 features marble floors and vaulted ceilings. Charlottetown Harbour can be seen from the rooftop garden. Warmly decorated rooms features a flat-screen TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms at Rodd Charlottetown. A fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in the rooms. Each room has dark wood furniture.Chambers Restaurant & Bar serves seafood and beef for lunch and dinner. A variety of wine is offered. The hotel has a seasonal dinner theater.Confederation Centre Art Gallery is 1,150 feet from Charlottetown Rodd Hotel. The University of Prince Edward Island is a 5 minute drive away.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at the hotel. Guests can exercise in the fitness center or work in the business center with fax and photocopying services.
- I loved the “step back in time” part of this hotel, lots of history here. I also loved the location, easy quick walk to everything I needed.
The location was perfect and the old building gave the hotel a character
The staff were extra friendly
Wifi service was free and amazing
Breakfast options offered were good and pancakes were yummy
- The bed was the most comfortable that I’ve slept in at a hotel…Room service was fast, efficient and delicious! Beautiful views of the city from the rooms! Architecture was stunning! It felt like we taken back in time with the beautiful wood work!
- Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious. Overall a great place to stay.
- We were there for a wedding, the wedding itself and reception all in one place, very convenient
Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for no frills business trip to Charlottetown. 7 min walk from city centre and great continental breakfast for those on the run.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of hot food choices.
We could walk from the hotel to the downtown area in under 10 minutes.
- The beds are comfortable the room was nice and quiet the breakfast was excellent! Very clean! Not far from shopping and entertainment and restaurants.
- The service makes all the difference. Full breakfast. Soft bed. Very clean place. Stuff extra helpful
- It was all good and the tunnel to bfast was a nice plus.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
The Hotel on Pownal
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, The Hotel on Pownal is located in Charlottetown in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 15 miles from Rustico. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- nicely renovated, very professional and caring staff, clean spacious rooms, and amazing location, all together, my number one choice in Charlottetown
The staff at this Hotel are wonderful!
The furnishings are new and modern and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Beer and wine offered at happy hour makes for an inviting and comfortable stay. Will stay again!
- Reception at 5:00 pm in the lobby with complimentary Gagan house beer. Centrally located in downtown Charlottetown.
- The room looked recently renovated and we loved that there wasn’t any carpet!
- Bed was fantastic. Room was spacious and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
The Eden Hall Inn
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Eden Hall Inn offers accommodations in Charlottetown.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Our stay was fantastic. Very comfortably, lovely breakfast, very clean, great staff.
- The bed and the room were probably one of the most comfortable of any hotel I’ve stayed in
Good breakfast, very nice staff friendly.
Clean and the room was just like the photo.
Pretty building 🙂
- Great place to stay, comfortable beds, good breakfast, easy parking, and the jetted tub in the room was a nice touch. Beautiful old Victorian in a great location, near to the ocean, shops and restaurants. would definitely stay here again for sure.
- I love older homes and the cosines of them. Beautiful place! All the comforts of home.
The Holman Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.With panoramic views of Queen’s Square and Charlottetown Harbor, this boutique hotel features a 7-story atrium and on-site dining. The rooms have a 42-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.An iPod docking station and in-room safe are provided in each guest room at the Holman Grand Hotel. A refrigerator and coffee maker are included.Regional French cuisine is served at the Holman Grand’s Redwater Rustic Grille. The restaurant features outdoor balconies and a selection of wines.Guests can work out in the on-site gym or relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. A business center is available.The shops at Confederation Court Mall and the Confederation Centre of the Arts are connected to the Charlottetown Holman Grand Hotel. The Charlottetown Civic Center is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- Great location and my room had a nice view of the water.
- I stated it was for Valentine’s previously so when we arrived the room had rose petals and towels like swans , I requested chocolate strawberries and they had them made up for us at the restaurant and were ready in our fridge when we arrived 🙂
- Very comfy bed, great view from our room, everything was perfect!
- The welcome bag for my doggie. Close to all the theatres and shopping
- The view from the 7th floor was amazing! The modernness of the hotel helped it to feel clean and spacious but also cozy. The front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly!:)
Dundee Arms Inn
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Dundee Arms Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find business center at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Staff were wonderful.Food was delicious.Our room was quiet and roomy the bed was very comfortable.
great location, really friendly staff
just about perfect in every way!
- The food, size of room. Very quiet. friendly staff.
- This is a heritage building that has been updated to modern standards. It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff was very friendly and it was a 5 minute walk to downtown.
- Excellent service and very nice stuff. Weekend breakfast is ok.
Top Hotels In Bonshaw Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bonshaw Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!