10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bons Villers Hainaut Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bons Villers Hainaut Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bons Villers Hainaut Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bons Villers Hainaut Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bons Villers Hainaut Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bons Villers Hainaut Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bons Villers Hainaut Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bons Villers Hainaut Province:
Hotel Golf de Pierpont
Hotel Golf de Pierpont is located in Bons Villers, just 21 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Leuven is 25 miles from Hotel Golf de Pierpont, and Namur is 20 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location. Calm, cosy. Ideal to have a break in your business travel near Charleroi. I’ll be back.
- stayed here as we were visiting a market close by and this was the closest accommodation. It was undergoing painting when we arrived which did leave a bit of an aroma but the rooms were spotlessly clean. Staff in dining room worked very hard. Food very good. Not much atmosphere but I think it will get better and better. It’s very much a golf hotel but we enjoyed it.
- The bar. Great Gin and tonic. Also rooms where tidy and the beds very comfy.
The property is beautiful and a nice place to stay if you have a car and
- The room was quiet. Beds comfortable. Good pressure in the shower.
Hotel Restaurant Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Restaurant Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk is located in Nivelles in the region of Walloon Brabant, just 18 miles from Brussels. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.Leuven is 26 miles from Nivelles Sud Van Der Valk, and Namur is 26 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 11 miles away.
- Standard of accommodation and facilities were excellent. Staff friendly and efficient.
- Food was varied and excellent, especially like the honey on those flaky pastries
- Location to my work site. Great food in restaurant.
- Nicely designed interior, cozy room, well trained personnel, handy lobby bar and excellent breakfast from 6:30 (with that startling fresh orange juice machine:))) Very convenient for car travelers – huge free parking with car chargers, incl. 8 x Tesla Superchargers. I’ve been staying here for 2 times and gonna stay here in June again.
- Great Stay , Very Comfy Bed , and very friendly staff.. Great location too
Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport is located in Charleroi. Brussels is 26 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A refrigerator and kettle are also available. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Leuven is 30 miles from BestWestern Aero 44 Airpt, and Namur is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 0.6 miles from Best Western Plus Aero 44 Charleroi Airport.
- Location is great & place comfortable for an early morning flight departing Charleroi Airport (which is quite far south from Brussels). The hotel is also quite new and very clean. Hotel can arrange for a cheap (a couple Euros) shuttle directly to the airport which only takes 5 minutes.
- Very comfortable bed, close to the airport yet still a silent place to rest
- The restaurant was an awesome surprise, food, service and everything was 5 stars.
- Clean, everything new, cozy bed, helpful staff. Taxi to take you to and from the hotel to the airport for a fair rate.
- Hotel is fine, receptionist fast and friendly, room fine for one night
Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk
One of our top picks in Charleroi.Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk is situated 10 minutes’ drive from Charleroi Airport and benefits from a fitness centre, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout. A shuttle service to Brussels South Charleroi Airport is available for a fee.Each of the soundproof rooms at Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk has a seating area and a flat screen TV. The superior rooms include air conditioning and free use of a minibar stocked with soft drinks.This hotel features Brasserie-Restaurant Le Cent Quinze, which serves traditional French cuisine and seasonal specialities. A hot breakfast buffet is available daily for an extra charge.Courcelles-Motte Train Station is 1.1 miles away and the centre of Charleroi is only a 10-minute drive away. Golf Château de la Tournette is 15 minutes’ drive from the Hotel Van Der Valk.
- Clean. Decent standard, lovely shower. Would use again.
- We were only a few ours in the hotel as we had an early flight in Charleroi airport.
- Breakfast(but expensive,15€ per person).Clean.Near to the airport
- This is a truly outstanding airport hotel, not expensive, but not budget in the bad sense of the term. The welcome, the decoration, the furnitures, are most pleasant, the room and the bathroom are large, clean, comfortable, convenient and welcoming. My night was quiet and restful.
- Nice hotel. Good location. Big and comfortable room. Nice and helpful staff. Good breakfast. Coffee machine in the room. Parking. Amazing food at the restaurant. Good service.
Relais de L’Empereur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relais de L’Empereur offers accommodations in Genappe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Brussels is 16 miles from Relais de L’Empereur, and Leuven is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 11 miles from Relais de L’Empereur.
- Provided you don’t mind being in the depths of the countryside this is a superb place to stay and our room was to-die-for. It is also a golf club so the views over the course and countryside are excellent and the food is also good.
- The rooms are just fantastic, the breakfast is nice. I could even charge my car in front of the building, super.
- BIG ROOMS, NICE BREAKFAST, VERY MODERN ACCOMODATION
- The room was spacious and the bathroom was very up to date with a superb shower. The golf course was outstanding and a great value. The staff was absolutely the best. It was well off the beaten path and was very quiet.
- Modern small golf hotel with excellent facilities. Spacious room with high end fittings and furnishings,fridge and coffee making facilities,comfortable bed …..we were delighted to find this gem in this area. Beautifully quiet situated on the edge of a golf course and close enough to where we attend a conference each year,we’ll certainly recommend to our friends and will return.
ibis Styles Nivelles
Ibis Styles Nivelles is located in Nivelles, 16 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Leuven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Namur is 26 miles from ibis Styles Nivelles, and Mechelen is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 12 miles from ibis Styles Nivelles.
- Clean room, good location (but rather for me due to walking distance to our company office). The reception is open till 23:00 what is helpfull for late arrivals. Coffee at 1 euro available 24/7. Good prices for Belgian beer in the bar 😉
- Perfect, very efficient hotel concept. All very clean and perfect for short stays. Value for money.
- Everything great. I arrived quite late. The evening staff was very friendly and helpful, as was the morning staff. Great room and comfy bed. Abundant breakfast with everything you could want. Very easy and free parking. Conveniently close to highway. Great price for value.
- The hotel is 30 minutes drive from Brussels. The hotel staff is really nice and friendly. The hotel is new so everything is really clean and modern.
- It looks like a new hotel, everything is extremely clean and the staff is friendly.Our double room was huge and well decorated,with plenty of space and a very clean bathroom.The beds were the right size and comfortable.When we arrived the first night,the room was pretty cold,but once we asked the reception to check it out,they fixed it immediately.The breakfast (included when we reserved) was pretty good,a lot of choices.Good value for the money.I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel not too far from Brussels.
Hôtel balladins Charleroi / Aéroport
Located a 9 minute-drive from the Brussels South Charleroi Airport, the Balladins Superior Hotel provides modern guest rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all areas and private parking is available on site.The Balladins’ restaurant is open every day and serves Belgian and international specialties. The hotel also features a bar and a terrace, as well as a playground.From Balladins Superior Hotel Charleroi Airport, guests can reach the center of Charleroi in 13 minutes. A shuttle service to the airport is available upon request for an additional charge.This hotel is in the heart of the Aéropole Science Park. The commercial area of City Nord, including Caterpillar Belgium, is a 5-minute drive away. Airspace Indoor Skydiving is 2 minutes away by car. Guests can request a shuttle service for an extra charge.
- It was possible to walk from the airport in less than 10 min
- The best thing about this hotel is that it is close to the Charleroi Airport and hence provides a comfortable experience if you have to catch an early morning flight (like we did) or have a long layover…
- The room, the staff very helpful, the breakfast excellent
- We were driving across Belgium and needed a place to stay on our route. Since we have 3 children, we need a large room and often can’t find one for a decent price, especially a same-day reservation. We were very pleased with this hotel. The kids’ area had a door so we could shut it which was handy when some of us woke earlier than others in the morning. I was concerned about the noise from the planes, but we didn’t hear any at all. The front desk staff spoke fantastic English and popped in to the restaurant to help us with some special requests in the kitchen. We were glad to have a gated lot to park in and my husband loved not having to drive to dinner. The prices were comparable to the restaurants we’ve found in Europe. It’s not a cheap eats sort of place, but the food was fine.
A very simple room but good for the purpose. Just to spend one night between flights was ok.
Also the breakfast was good.
ibis Budget Charleroi Airport
Ibis Budget Charleroi Aeroport in Gosselies features a 24-hour reception and is a 5 minutes’ drive from Brussels South Charleroi Airport. Brussels city centre is a 1-hour drive away.WiFi is free of charge in public areas and in the rooms. Guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace.Hot dishes, snacks and drinks are available 24-hours a day at ibis Budget Charleroi. A buffet breakfast is served from 04:30 hrs. Fresh meals are provided in the evening with a food truck partner.A taxi service to the airport is available on request for a charge. Charleroi-South Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- We booked a room for a long layover having a flight arriving early in the morning after travelling through the night and another flight the same day late at night. The staff were very helpful in getting a room ready for us hours before check-in so we could sleep and rest between flights. The room was functional but very clean, comfortable with good wifi and a good shower. Breakfast was available at a good price. A short walk from the airport or cheap shuttle available through the hotel at 8€ a car. We did not have any euro with us and there is no atm or shops nearby so best to take out money at the airport. The hotel has some vending machines in the lobby and we noticed a burger van outside in the evening but cannot comment if this was any good because we had no cash. I am sure it would have been better than the poor offerings at the airport though!
- The hotel is similar to all other ibis hotels in the world, but if you like to stay in the budget option- it is a gret choise.
- Room was small and functional, nothing special but everything in order. Towels were OK, room was quiet. Staff insisted it was too far to walk to the airport, but it was 20 minutes with a sidewalk. Not a scary walk at all!
- Great location for the airport and the staff were very friendly and helpfull.
- Best location if you are flying out of Charleroi airport.
ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South offers accommodations in Fleurus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 27 miles from ibis Charleroi Airport, and Leuven is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 3.1 miles from ibis Charleroi Airport Brussels South.
- Good value. It exists the possibility to arrange a lift back to the airport after the stay. This costs 10 EUR, which is quite a reasonable cost.
- It was fresh and clean. Service was excellent and the location was perfect for travel on the E42
Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was really good.
The guy from the reception said the breakfast is magnificent,you’ll love it 😂…..it was nothing……rubbish, 15 euro/pp is to much for what you get.
The place is quite nice but the value for you you get is to high.
It’s 7.8 km away from the airport so don’t trust what booking.com says….2km to the airport.
If you’ll get a room with the view in front of the hotel it’s gonna be very noisy from the trucks and cars being to close to the street.
Very clean and comfy beds.
- The room was comfortable but there was no fridge in the room.It was very warm inside.Close to the airport.Stuff was very friendly and helpful.Breakfast was enough for me.Atmosphere was nice and cozy.If I visit Fleurus again,.I would stay at this hotel.Thank you !!
One of our best sellers in Waterloo! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel 1815 offers accommodations in Waterloo, just 12 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leuven is 19 miles from Hotel 1815, and Namur is 25 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Room was comfortable and it was suitable for a nights stay
- Staff were very good, location was excellent for a Waterloo battlefield visit, none better.
- We did like the location and were very welcomed we will come again
- Great location, comfortable beds and very nice staff(Marine!)
I arrived after a long motorcycle ride and was welcomed by a chap at reception who was very helpful indeed and no corporate code just a family atmosphere, I thought he was the owner but this was not the case.
Restaurant was excellent on both my evening visits.
Top Hotels In Bons Villers Hainaut Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bons Villers Hainaut Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bons Villers Hainaut Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bons Villers Hainaut Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!