10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bonita Springs Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonita Springs Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bonita Springs Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonita Springs Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonita Springs Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bonita Springs Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bonita Springs Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bonita Springs Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs/Naples
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Only a short distance from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel located in Bonita Springs, Florida offers a free breakfast daily and an outdoor pool.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs features free high-speed internet in each guest room. After breakfast, relax and enjoy the in-room cable TV or rent a pay-per-view movie.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golf, boating, and fishing available only a short distance from the Bonita Springs Holiday Inn Express. Discover a variety of wildlife at Everglades Wonder Gardens or visit Lovers Key State Park, both are located within driving distance of the hotel.
- It turned out that I got a very bad cold upon arrival … so I spent the better part of 2 days in bed. Mattress & pillows were very comfy!!
- I liked everything from breakfast to clean rooms and other facilities. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Will be staying here in the future.
- We often come to Bonita Springs and then travel to Orlando (where we have other family). This was the second leg of the same trip we rated earlier. Loved the staff. Loved the location. Loved the comfort. Yes, given a good price, we will stay there again. We have another booking coming up.
- The people at the front desk were super friendly. The hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. We didn’t partake in breakfast so can’t rate that. It’s located near family and that’s why we chose it.
- The bed was nice. The rooms smell a little to cigarettes, the room was big.
Comfort Inn Bonita Springs
Located in Bonita Springs, 12 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Comfort Inn Bonita Springs features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Comfort Inn Bonita Springs.
- Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows. Room was large and enough room to put our luggage and clothes.
- The breakfast was good, and the hotel was very clean.
- Large breakfast like we’ve seen in other installments in this chain. Very nicely appointed hotel and all very comfortable, but the rooms walls were a bit thin. That didn’t cause a real problem for us, but we could hear them more than in any other place we’d been in since the start of vacation over a week ago. Probably just noisy neighbors! But other than being a bit pricey like most chains in Florida this time of year, very nice place.
- The breakfast was decent. It was in close proximity to my business meeting. I liked that I had the opportunity to be treated in a courteous professional manner with a smile by Christopher on the night shift and the young lady on duty the day of my departure. The front desk staffer (Ms. Amy) was helpful, yet rude and obnoxious, and appeared to be in the wrong workplace, when dealing with the public. I would not return to this hotel if she were the only employee. She needs Customer service training badly. Glad she is not the best the hotel has to offer.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was a good size. Loved the balcony.
Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Bonita Springs.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Trianon Bonita Bay Hotel offers accommodations in Bonita Springs, just 13 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Great service and Burger at the restaurant. Extremely helpful staff at the front desk. Immediately took care of an odor problem in our room.
- Spacious, clean and fresh decor, great bed, large shower & tub, beautiful grounds and view from room
- Very close to the beach. They have a tiki bar with good food and a nice size pool.
- Friendly staff. Great location. Exceeded our expectations given the great value.
- Pool. Good location, good size and the sun was nice too
Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples
One of our best sellers in Bonita Springs! Located in Bonita Springs, 10 miles from Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs North Naples features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Days Inn & Suites Bonita Springs No.
- Decor was beautiful, staff was very gracious and friendly. Outside seating at pool with tables was very nice.
- I was at a Hyatt for a conference, and then switched afterwards. This Days Inn was cleaner outside and inside than the Hyatt. Good breakfast. No concerns of the room. The refrig. was a nice size, with separate freezer. We were there for one week on vacation, and had no complaints. Close to I-75. Staff was very friendly, and alway welcomed us.
- Nicely decorated room. Quiet. Decent TV. Big fridge and microwave
- The bed was comfy and the rooms and decor were nice.
- The room was spacious and clean and quiet. The bathroom was also spacious, however, I could not turn the exhaust fan off after my shower. The tub was difficult to get in and out. Suggest to have walk-in showers and higher toilets
La Quinta Inn and Suites Bonita Springs Naples North
Guests at this Florida hotel will be within 3 miles of Barefoot Beach and downtown Bonita Springs. A continental breakfast buffet, outdoor pool with a lake view, and free Wi-Fi are provided.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV are provided in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Bonita Springs Naples North. Rooms are also equipped with a sitting area.Access to a fitness center and business center is provided at this Bonita Springs La Quinta Inn and Suites. The 24-hour front desk can offer local restaurants and attraction recommendations. A laundromat and snack bar are available.Guests will be 8 miles from Pelicans Nest Golf Club. Coconut Point outdoor shopping center is 7 miles away.
- The rooms were nice and clean and the staff were really nice.
- Comfortable, clean, channel selection on TV was better than most. Other than the bland coffee, the breakfast exceeded expectations.
- We had a great time. The pool is perfect. The Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room had plenty of room — I liked having a fridge in the room — the bed was very comfortable
- Nice location….room was nice…. restaurant nearby
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs
This Bonita Springs hotel is 3 miles from Bonita Beach. The all-suite hotel offers a full kitchen, free wired internet and flat-screen TVs in every spacious suite.Homewood Suites by Hilton Bonita Springs features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour gym. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.A breakfast buffet is served daily at the Hilton Bonita Springs Homewood Suites. The hotel also offers an evening reception Monday through Thursday with light dinner, wine and beer. A 24-convenience store is on site.The Everglades Wonder Gardens is a 5-minute drive from the Homewood Suites. The Bonita Springs Center for the Arts is 3 miles away.
- Service was excellent. Room was clean and property was safe. Thank you!
- The room accommodations were nice and so was the kitchenette
- The pillows were awesome! The room temperature was just right all night. The breakfast was good and convenient, and the staff was friendly.
- Everything was excellent , we had a very nice stay friendly staff we are very happy
- Cinthia at the front desk was so accommodating. She even gave me a list of coupons for the local mall that I was heading to before my departure. She was so sweet ! I can’t wait to come back !
Hampton Inn Bonita Springs Naples North
Conveniently located just a 20-minute drive from Southwest Florida International Airport, this hotel in Bonita Springs, Florida features comfortable guestrooms and contemporary amenities.Hampton Inn Bonita Springs is the midway point between Fort Meyers and Naples. Guests can play a game of championship golf or explore the unique boutiques in town. Exciting beachside activities are available in nearby Fort Myers Beach or Marco Island.The guestrooms at Bonita Springs Hampton Inn feature free high-speed internet access, coffeemakers and the comfortable Cloud Nine bed. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s large outdoor pool and well-equipped fitness room.
- Location We were home shopping and the location was very convenient
- Wonderful breakfast, Comfortable beds, Friendly Front Desk, Children Friendly
- This was a great property and the staff were so friendly!
- The location was good and free parking. The hotel was clean and the beds were super comfy! No ordinary breakfast but okay. Liked the swimming pool!
Room was immaculate.
Hyatt Place Coconut Point
One of our best sellers in Estero! In Estero, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can enjoy Bonita Public Beach, which is a 13-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, coffee-making facilities, and a small refrigerator are included in each room at Coconut Point Hyatt Place. A dining area and sofa are also featured in each room.A fitness center and a business center are available at the Hyatt Place Coconut Point. A 24-hour front desk and a restaurant with a diverse menu are provided for guests’ convenience.Koreshan State Historic Site is a 5-minute drive from the hotel, and the Southwest Florida Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Everything was great! Except the TV didn’t work the entire time. But Brooke & Shoshanna were amazing.
- First time we had a handicap suite for no reason so it was a bit different but bed was fine. Breakfest always nice
- New clean modern hotel located by mall and restaurants . Close to freeways. Small Starbucks inside lobby . Nice beds and quiet rooms.
- Great location, very friendly staff, great breakfast.
- Property located in mall. Great to walk around and enjoy.
The Fairways Inn of Naples
Nestled in a quiet, residential setting in Naples, Florida, this cozy motel offers convenient facilities and services just minutes from white, sandy beaches, restaurants and shopping.Fairways Inn of Naples offers a complimentary continental breakfast located in an air-conditioned garden pavilion. For dinner, have a private barbecue utilizing one of the gas grills situated in 2 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.Go for a swim in the spacious, outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also warm up in the Florida sun from the oversized sun deck at Fairways Inn of Naples.
It is a great place to relax: just off a busy main road yet very quiet; close to both
1-75, Tamiami, beaches, grocery & best of all for us a 10 min. walk on a walking path to a small stripmall with several good restaurants including a great Cuban (Ferdinand The bull). The grounds are beautiful with old lush trees/vegetation, lots of birds, quiet & nice pool/landscaping. Breakfast is simple yet good & staff is super friendly and even made sure we got our key in a lock box as we arrived ~ midnight.
Highly recommended if you like old Florida, quiet, relaxed & very close to everything you really need.
- Beautiful lush tropical oasis in the middle of a residential and business area. Very large and deep pool perfect for swimming, always plenty of lounge chairs. Small, friendly resort where you felt very safe.
- The pool and grill areas were nice and convenient!
- comfortable room, really clean, great location and friendly staff
- Wonderful classic old school property. They plan on improving the WiFi. So kind was everyone. If I need to return for business I would love to come back.
- It is a great place to relax: just off a busy main road yet very quiet; close to both
Embassy Suites Fort Myers – Estero
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Fort Myers – Estero offers accommodations in Estero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Fort Myers is 15 miles from Embassy Ft Myers Estero, and Naples is 20 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- the person at the front desk in the morning was very nice and helped straight out my bill. The evening front desk person was clueless
- Obviously were not able to handle the number of guests. Out of coffee cups, out of napkins. Trays and dishes were dripping wet.
- the staff was wonderful, Since i book this vacation in aug 2017 for Christmas,your website said it was 2 room with queen size beds, I also was honest , 5 adult was staying, in that room I, walked in the room and saw 2full size bed and a sofa bed, I didnt order that!!! I paid 1300.00 for 2 rooms with 2queen size bed in each room!!! You are so misleading in your ads, , and I feel I need 1/2 refund, its was the worst Christmas vacation!!!
- The beds were very comfortable and as we were visiting family we found the peace and quiet we enjoyed with you wonderful.
- The staff was so friendly! The property inside and outside was beautiful and very clean! Decorated beautiful for Christmas! Rooms were very clean and loved the bed and pillows! Our first stay with Embassy And we will continue to book with them whenever possible!
Top Hotels In Bonita Springs Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bonita Springs Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bonita Springs Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bonita Springs Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!