10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bonayre Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonayre Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bonayre Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonayre Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonayre Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bonayre Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bonayre Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bonayre Catalonia:
Aparthotel Cal Marçal
Aparthotel Cal Marçal is located by the river Llobregat, in an area well-known for its historical textile colonies. It offers a garden with a modern outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cal Marçal offers simple accommodations which is fully soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom, TV and a balcony. Children under 8 years stay for free.You can enjoy traditional Catalan cuisine at the Cal Marçal’s restaurant, particularly food from Berga. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.Explore the natural surroundings on foot or by bike, including the fantastic scenery of the River Park along the river Llobregat. Other activities include fishing, mountain biking and mushroom picking.You can also visit the Cal Vidal Museum, where you can learn about the textile colonies. The tour desk will help you plan routes and provide tourist information.At the Cal Marçal, relax on the terrace or in the garden, while your children have fun in the playground.
- Room clean; breakfast very good; staff very friendly and accommodating, we’ll be back! Gracias!
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lift. Central heating. Very clean hotel. Excellent breakfast.
Family room has double bed and 2 bunk beds. Microwave, fridge, 2 ring el cooker and cutlery, pots etc.
Door opens to verandah with seating for 4, plus another patio with seating for 4. Small shallow swimming pool, grass area and some toys would keep a 1-3 year old happy.
- Sound proofed comfortable rooms, easy free parking outside the building and a strong WiFi signal.
- El trato, la amabilidad, la. Limpieza. Los productos, etc…
Habitación perfecta, con unas excelentes vistas.
Y un desayuno abundante y muy rico
Personal amable y atento en todo momento
One of our top picks in Berga.Located in the foothills of the mighty Pyrenees, this family-run hotel provides an ideal base to enjoy the many outdoor activities available in northern Catalonia.The Estel lies just a 30-minute drive from the slopes of La Molina ski resort – one of the best in Spain. It is also a popular area for fishing, hiking and mountain biking.After a day in the fresh air, relax with a drink on the terrace or try a delicious snack from the cafe-bar. Dinner is served daily in the on-site restaurant.Sit back in front of the satellite TV in the air-conditioned lounge. Here you will find great amenities, such as cooling wood floors or Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Lovely little place very friendly. Would stay again. Good food.
- The staff were great. I messaged them letting them know that we were arriving later than expected and they were really helpful with our situation. They gave us the information we requested it and also had patience with us when we arrived late for breakfast. Overall, a great experience nothing negative. This hotel is a great stop for folks going to Andorra. Gracias!
- The disposal of rooms around an atrium. Architecturally nice.
- Good one night stopover. Helpful smiling staff that spoke English. The hotel grew on me!
Staff very pleasant and hard working.
Breakfast was fine with good choice.
HCC Ciutat De Berga
HCC Ciutat De Berga is in the Spanish Pyrenees, so is ideal for a skiing break, or for visiting Andorra and Barcelona. It features a 24-hour front desk and serves a buffet breakfast.In the center of Berga, from this hotel you can enjoy long walks through the beautiful surrounding countryside.The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with an anti-steam mirror and a hairdryer.Berga is in the foothills of the Sierra de Queralt Mountains.
- Lovely staff – very helpful & friendsly, room was superb. Very comfortable & clean
- Excellent location in the Berguedà region. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Very modern and clean. Excellent location, allowed for walking to everything in the city.
Located right in the city center, free parking in front of the hotel.
Spacious and comfortable room.
Very pleasant staff.
We did not try breakfast.
Big room and comfortable bed
Hotel Berga Park
Offering views of the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel Berga Park is a modern hotel with free WiFi access and free parking. Most of these spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a desk.All rooms at the Berga Park Rooms feature wooden floors, air conditioning and central heating. They offer views over the Berguedà countryside.Hotel Berga Park´s La Terrassa Restaurant offers special menus on request. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Hotel Berga Park is 2,300 feet from Berga Town Hall and the Medieval town center. Queralt Sanctuary is a 10-minute drive away and La Masella Ski Resort is within a 45-minute drive.
- Cleanliness and standard of accommodation. Wifi good in room
- Comfortable, location and parking. Didn’t eat in the hotel.
- Great service, very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Excellent location to visit the centre of Berga on foot and to visit Rasos de Peguera for the snow. Great value for money.
- Amazing value for the money, large room, good air conditioning and very clean.
- Neteja correcta, tranquilitat, bona atenció i situació.
El Querol Vell
Featuring a garden, El Querol Vell is located in Borredá. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a playground.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at El Querol Vell also provide guests with free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.You can play ping pong at El Querol Vell, and the area is popular for cycling.Camprodon is 31 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 71 miles from El Querol Vell.
- We visited in November and mid-week, part of low season, to have a taste of the country side of Catalonia. We loved the peaceful town, beautiful fall colors, and the warm family run hotel. Our host is very warm. The hotel is comfy and with home like decorations. It also has a play area for kids and a small farm with animals to look at. My 9 and 12 year olds rated the number one place of stay for our 10 day trip around Barcelona.
- Everything else was perfect: the nature, the animals in the place, the views, the hosts, the breakfast, the weather, the places to go, the village…
- The owners are hospitable and friendly, the place feels like home and the food is great.
Lovely owners, very welcoming and helpful.
Beautiful location and scenery!
Alot of animals and playground for the kids.
Great dinner and breakfast.
- The place is super cute. The owners are fantastic and welcome you with open arms and will go far beyond to make your stay a great experience. We arrived late (10pm) and had dinner waiting for us.
Featuring an on-site restaurant, Cal Majoral is a restored Catalan country house located 1.2 mi from L’Espunyola. This hotel offers rustic-style rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.Each room comes with free WiFi and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Fine-dining dishes are served at the hotel restaurant, as well as a wide range of wines. There is also a bar, shared lounge area and games room.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside. The town of Berga is 7.5 mi from Cal Majoral and Cadi-Moixero Natrue Reserve is 19 mi away.
Location was ok for our journey from La Rioja to the mountains but there is nothing in the village to walk to in the evening.
The restaurant was adequate but nothing special. Parking was easy. Our room was very nice.
- Las vistas…. la ubicación….y la excelente comida
- Estructura, espacios interiores y exteriores y la ubicación.
- La amabilidad en la atención en especial de su dueña! Muy tranquilo y cómodo.
- La ubicació, al costat de la carretera, però amb molt bones vistes.
- Location was ok for our journey from La Rioja to the mountains but there is nothing in the village to walk to in the evening.
Located in the pre-Pyrenees, Hotel Santa Bárbara offers chic, rustic rooms with authentic stone walls, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 30 minutes by car from the ski slopes and less than 2 hours from Barcelona. It is also located next to Cercs Mining Museum.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine at the Restaurant Santa Barbara. Barbecue facilities are also available and there is a bar.There are many activities to be enjoyed in the surrounding area of Santa Bárbara, including horse riding, fishing and cycling.
- Away from the busy cities, nice drive through the forest on our way out
- The breakfast was fantastic! The service was great and the miners museum was very well done.
- We went for the horrorland and spent the night here. It was the 4th time we stay here. Always nice.
- Very friendly stuffs , lovely room ,good price and good for holidays !
- The room was large and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed. The included breakfast was delicious with a good variety of baked goods, meats and fruits. The staff were friendly and attentive. The adjacent mine museum with outdoor exhibits was interesting and easy to access.
Hotel El Jou
Set in a country estate in the Catalan Pyrenees, Hotel El Jou offers heated rooms, a restaurant and a spa. Berga is a 20-minute drive away.Horses are available for guests to go horse riding and visit the nature reserve dedicated to the conservation of European Bisons, upon request.Rooms feature a rustic décor and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a fireplace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel El Jou’s restaurant serves home-made dishes and is set in a dining room with exposed stone walls. Berga also offers a selection of dining options and shops.The ski slopes at La Molina and Masella are around 40 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona can be reached in 1.5 hours’ drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Big rooms and very comfortable king size beds. Great location in Pyrenees. Friendly approach to dog owners!
- Great location. Very pleasant staff and the beds where comfortable.
- todo perfecto personal sitio y aceptan mascotas geniallllll
- La habitación era fantástica, como una buhardilla, con vistas a la montaña, calentita y muy espaciosa.
- El restaurante muy bueno y el entorno inmejorable. Muy amables todos, me encantó.
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
- This beautiful hotel with private park amazing food and most welcoming host with outside swimming pool lovely patio area have stayed before would always go back
- I think this is an excellent summer-weekend gateway- to fully enjoy what the place and the area have to offer – in terms of hiking/cycling etc. We came at the beginning of May when it’s still a bit cold, and it was the middle of the week so we were the only ones there. Nevertheless, Cinto the host was so friendly and accommodating, even though he speaks very little English we understood each other. He recommended activities in the area and prepared a very nice breakfast including local products and homemade pastries.
- I felt like at home, great place lot of history, food AMAZING
- secluded location ple ty of space and beautiful ves from the terrace
Cal Capita Sora
Located in Sant Quirze de Besora, Cal Capita Sora offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.Units have a balcony with mountain views, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with bidet. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.Guests can access the on-site spa and wellness center, which features a hot tub, a sauna and an indoor pool. The condo hotel provides a dry cleaning service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.If you would like to discover the area, skiing, cycling and fishing are possible inearby.Camprodon is 24 miles from Cal Capita Sora, while Olot is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice quiet location and the accommodation was itself pretty nice.
This inn had been rebuilt from an old village house. It is 10 minutes drive from Ripoll and 20 minutes from Vic. Many exciting locations nearby, especially Montesquieu castle and Salt del Mir waterfall.
Cussons (Sora) works better for GPS navigation to locate this place.
- Me encantó todo, el apartamento la ubicación el trato del personal. Ha sido genial. Repetiremos sin duda
- El apartamento espectacular, no le faltaba de nada.
- Lloc original, diferent, tranquil i atractiu en principi, si vas amb nens i animals
Top Hotels In Bonayre Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bonayre Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bonayre Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bonayre Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!