10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolturina Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolturina Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolturina Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolturina Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolturina Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolturina Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolturina Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolturina Aragon:
Set by Cinca River, 0.6 mi from Grado I Reservoir, Las Acacias is located in El Grado. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the air-conditioned hotel has impressive views and free Wi-Fi.Each rustic-style room features a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and furnished terrace available for guests.Las Acacias is set within 37 mi of Cerler and Candanchu Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Barbastro is 10 minutes’ drive and Huesca is 45 minutes by car. Lleida is 47 mi from the property.
Situación estupenda. Servicio excelente y especialmente educado.
El restaurante sirve raciones generosas de comida, que responden muy bien a la relación calidad-precio.
No es un hotel de lujo, pero si vas al Santuario de Torreciudad, es un sitio perfecto para hospedarte. La cerveza, de calidad, bien fría y bien tirada.
Het ontbijt was zeer goed en meer dan voldoende.
Wij hebben zeer goed geslapen en er was geen straatlawaai.
Avond eten in hun restaurant genomen.
Locatie is zeker aan te raden.
- Proximidad al Santuario de Torreciudad. Trato del personal.
La amabilidad de los regentes. La habitación amplia, limpia y su baño impecable.
Los desayunos super completos!
La ubicación excelente para lo que teniamos planeado: conocer Barbastro, Ainsa y el cañón de Añisclo, Alquezar, Torreciudad, Naval y un par de viñedos, las fiestas en Secastilla y la Puebla de Castro, ah y por supuesto los embalses.
- La relacion calidad precio, el desayuno y la comodidad de la cama
- Situación estupenda. Servicio excelente y especialmente educado.
Aparthotel Tres Caminos
Featuring a restaurant and offering air-conditioned rooms with TV, Aparthotel Tres Caminos is located in El Grado, Huesca.This hotel offers bright twin rooms including private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a terrace. Room service is offered and the hotel can provide information on local activities and places of interest.The hotel has a bar and restaurant serving traditional Spanish dishes, and guests may choose from à la carte or set menu. A banquet room is also available to hire for special occasions. In summer, guests can dine outside on the garden terrace.The surroundings of Aparthotel Tres Caminos are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing, with Cerler Ski Station located 51 mi away. Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away and Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 45 mi away.
A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
I received invaluable assistance and advice about travelling in the area.
I would certainly return.
- Nice spacious bedroom, beautiful bathroom, but the bed was quite hard
- A pesar que fue solo una noche, me resultó muy agradable
Excelente relación calidad precio. Sin lujos pero habitaciones muy amplias, muy limpio y cómodo.
Era lo que yo necesitaba.
- El edificio y la tranquilidad, la amabilidad del personal y de las monjas, nos trataron genial, el desayuno merece la pena.
- A family concern offering typical Spanish hospitality. Food excellent and plentiful.
Located in La Puebla de Castro, Hotel Bellavista features a seasonal outdoor pool, garden and a private beach area. The hotel is set inside the Embalse de Barasona Joaquín Costa Reservoir and it offers lake views.Hotel Bellavista features a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. There is also a bar and vending machines with snacks and drinks. Packed lunches are available upon request. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Fitted with tile flooring, the heated bedrooms include a wardrobe, seating area and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bathtub and free toiletries.Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the area.The town of Barbastro is 13 mi away. A-22 Motorway is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
Family run and friendly staff.
Nice meals at Restaurant and good breakfast.
- We stayed here only one nite and the staff were wonderful what ever you wasn’t sure about they would done how fine someone who could explain the restaurant and the surroundings areas are well kept and the views are amazing I will be going back next year .
- Lovely area lakeside cafe, on site restaurant and shop, just really lovely.
- La situation et la vue sur le lac. L’amabilité du personnel.
- Tres joli cadre, chambre grande et bien équipée dans décor traditionnel. Repas succulent a base de produits nobles dont certains comme la truffe espagnole m’ont agréablement surpris.
- Family run and friendly staff.
Hotel Lleida is located in Graus, in the natural setting of the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers exterior-facing rooms with heating, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, as well as a restaurant.Featuring views of the mountains and the Esera River, this family-run hotel features rustic décor and offers services like laundry, ironing and tourist information.The Hotel Lleida’s restaurant serves characteristic cuisine including trout, meats, truffles and homemade desserts. There is a set menu for lunch and packed lunches or special menus are available upon request.Quick snacks such as salads, pizzas or sandwiches are offered at the hotel’s bar.Bright rooms are allergy-free, and come with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The Guara Canyons are 42 mi away. Huesca and Lleida are both 1 hour and 30 minutes by car.
- Its a charming, old world hotel in a wonderful old town in Aragon. Much more atmospheric than most modern hotels where you could be anywhere. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Hotel Lleida is perfectly located and provides great service with all you’d expect in a hotel room. While the decor is a little faded, overall it’s a great experience. Especially when you spend some time in the restaurant downstairs and watch the locals and visitors alike, come in for their coffees and snacks.
- The staff was helpful, regardless of the fact that the place runs two restaurants in addition to the hotel, and it was Easter night.
- Value for money, convenient central location. Rooms were clean.
- Recepción ágil. Cafetería y Restaurante con muchas opciones para desayunar/comer/cenar. Buena relación calidad-precio.
Hotel Palacio del Obispo
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hotel Palacio del Obispo is set in a charming 17th-century building in the village of Graus. This hotel offers attractive rooms with flat-screen TVs.The Palacio de Obispo maintains its original façade, while rooms feature exposed stone walls. All accommodations comes with air conditioning and a mini-bar.The stylish El Criticón Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar, open during the summer months.Set in the foothills of the Pyrenees Mountains, the Palacio de Obispo offers a peaceful location and is less than 25 mi from Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Park. Lleida and the French border can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Room was large and nicely decorated. Breakfast was very good.
- Little gem in the old town of Graus, nice breakfast, lovely rooms and bathrooms – ancient town
- Nicely decorated and comfortable room in a traditional Spanish house. Absolute highlight is the reading room on the top floor with view on the Virgen de la Peña Basilica. Excellent breakfast.
Breakfast was good. On the last day they accommodated us to eat earlier as we had to get a plane, and only on that morning were we offered eggs or hot food.
The bed was comfortable and the black-out curtains so effective that on the first night we overslept and missed breakfast altogether!
- A comfortable, quiet room even on a fiesta night. The staff were most accommodating, both on reception and at breakfast
Bodegas De Arnes – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Graus.Set in a striking 18th-century building in the countryside outside Graus, Bodegas de Arnés offers views of the surrounding Pre-Pyrenees. Free WiFi and rooms with hydro-massage showers are on offer.The Arnés has bright décor combined with original features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Each luxurious room has a balcony, TV and a spacious bathroom.Traditional Aragonese cuisine is on offer in the Bodegas’ restaurant, featuring innovative dishes made with healthy, quality ingredients. There is also a café-bar. Guests can relax on the hotel terrace, which overlooks the property’s pretty grounds.The hotel is set on the Somontano Wine Route and its scenic location is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Huesca and Lleida airports can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
- BEST hosts provided personalized day trip itineraries and BEST local cuisine.
- We went to Bodegas de Arnes to celebrate our anniversary, and we couldn’t have made a better choice. This place is not only a hotel, it is the home of two amazing people who designed and built every little corner of this beautiful medieval house with all their love and dedication. The room was beautiful, comfortable, clean and very romantic. All the instalations and surroudings exceeded our expecations, and the service… wow what can I say about the service, it was superb. Breakfast was delicious, with local ingredients, homemade bread and jam, etc. We had dinner at the Bodegas restaurant two nights in a row and the cook is an artist! Also, there are plenty of activities a short drive away, the owners recommended very nice places. This was by far one of the best hotel experiences that I’ve ever had. Highly recommended!
- Comunicación with owner was wonderful. The lunch and breakfast was unbelievably delicious. Thank you for taste adventure. Paldies
Staying in Bodegas de Arnes was a class 1 experience which will definitely have to be repeated.
Amazing food and personal treatment from the owners made our 4 day staying an unforgettable holiday.
Thank you again and hasta pronto 😉
- Exceptional welcome and service in a small medical emergency – they could not have been kinder or more helpful. Delicious and beautifully presented food.
Air-conditioned rooms at Carrodilla Restaurante & Habitaciones come with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Located in the center of Estadilla, it is easily accessed via the A-22 Motorway.Featuring parquet floors, the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries, and they look out onto the town.Carrodilla Restaurant has a varied menu based on local products and dishes. Estadilla also offers a small selection of restaurants and bars.The area is good for outdoor activities and Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive away. Both Lleida and Huesca can be reached in 50 minutes’ drive.
Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
La localización del hotel es excelente, el pueblo de Estadilla es muy tranquilo.
- Nice size room and the staff were more than helpful.
- Llegamos un poco tarde y nos atendieron muy bien. Calidad-precio excelente.
- Calidad precio excelente. El personal muy agradable y servicial.
- Todo genial. Tanto la habitación como el trato personal. Pueblo muy tranquilo a dos pasos de Barbastro .ideal para alojarse en zona tranquila
- Fueron muy amables con nosotros. Tanto Jorge como Cristina fueron de gran ayuda. Además de estar siempre disponibles para cualquier cosa que pudiera surgir, también nos recomendaron lugares muy bonitos para visitar. El desayuno también estaba muy rico.
Hotel Rural La Sal
Hotel Rural La Sal is located in the hilltop town of Salinas de Hoz, in Aragón’s wine-producing Somontano region. This converted mill has a large terrace with fantastic valley views.The rooms at Hotel Rural La Sal feature rustic décor with exposed wooden beams. Each one has free Wi-Fi, plasma TV and a DVD player. They also have views of the garden or the countryside. Guests can make use of the shared living room with a library.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh, seasonal produce. There are also various local Somontano wines on offer.The surrounding Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Rural La Sal. Barbastro is a 20-minute drive away.
- The panoramic views were breathtakingly beautiful, Ana and Fleming were very welcoming and the food was phenomenal!
- We spent 2 weeks traveling around Spain and Hotel Rural La Sal was one of my favorite places we stayed! Anna and Fleming run a top notch hotel. Everything was just perfect the room, dinner, breakfast, the view, the wine! They recommend some great hiking trails and villages for us to go see. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back again! Thank you, James and Tammy Murphy
- Everything was amazing. The location was so peaceful, the property had amazing views and a library with a great selection of books, the rooms were spacious clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was amazing- so warm and welcoming and accommodating. The food was fantastic- some of the best we have had in all of Spain. My daughter who is 7 loved staying here and we both were so comfortable . Did not want to leave !!
Hotel is suoer clean
If you looking quiet rural place where the life without stresses it is your place.
Stuff is very friendly and carring
- Rural la Sal was a lovely place to stay. The room was spotless and bathroom facilities were great. The view from our window was so picturesque! The herd of sheep in the distance with bells clanging softly completed the picture. Anna and Fleming, the hosts, were most attentive and spoke perfect English. We had dinner at the hotel which was innovative and delicious. As was the plentiful breakfast. I wish we could have stayed longer!
La Demba Art-Hotel
Set in the countryside and offering fantastic mountain views, this stylish hotel combines original design and modern décor. It is located 20 minutes’ drive from Ainsa.Each room has unique décor and has been designed by a different contemporary artist. Rooms overlook the Pyrenees or the El Grado y Olivares Reservoir.This hotel offers easy access to Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park or the Añisclo Canyon. Guests can also visit one of the numerous wineries of the Somontano region. Alquézar is 34 mi from La Demba Art-Hotel, while Graus is a 30-minute drive away.Other facilities include free WiFi for some rooms and private parking.
- Staff were wonderful, so very accommodating. We had a very comfortable room with a small balcony and a beautiful room. We had a lovely dinner of leek soup, salmon and sausage with a delightful bottle of wine. And wonderful coffee for breakfast.
- The hotel is so beautiful and it’s truly a special place.
- Quirky, spacious, interesting history, contemporary restoration, splendid views
- Beautiful hotel, quiet and peaceful location, friendly and helpful staff. The food in the restaurant was fantastic
- Beautiful view, staff was kind, surprising hotel in an old farm refurbished by artists. Each room has its own atmosphere.
San Ramón del Somontano
This hotel occupies a well-known Art Nouveau building in the center of Barbastro, Huesca. It has a spa center with contrast showers, a Turkish bath, a sauna and swimming pools.The rooms in San Ramón de Somontano have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. All superior rooms have a hydromassage shower or hot tub.Somontano’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, plus lunch and dinner service accompanied by regional wines. There is also a café serving designer tapas and sandwiches.The hotel is well located for the Cathedral of the Assumption and the local museum of wine, as well as other wineries. A range of sports can be found at the Guara nature reserve.
- They have a great pool and spa and we were the only people using it.
- The staff were extremely helpful in pointing us towards bodegas and other experiences we were interested in, and managed to help us book two really nice bodega tours in the end. The hotel was good–probably rooms were the best part, though the food was also pretty good. Parking was a little bit funny–up the hill a bit and around a corner under an adjacent building–but you come to expect these situations in Europe I think. Ultimately, the parking was easy and sufficient once you located the spot.
- Great location. Excellent food. Very friendly and attentive staff. Very clean and modern rooms. Will definitely return.
- Loved it all. Incredibly spacious clean beautiful room and bathroom with spa. Very tasteful. Superb linen and toiletries. Great location and parking 1 minute walk away in locked car park. Unfortunately we missed out on the pool activities due to closure for routine maintenance. Bar and cafe inside this hotel was also very good. Breakfast good selection but just ok.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The restaurant is superb. The breakfast was one of the better ones from this last holiday.
Top Hotels In Bolturina Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolturina Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolturina Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolturina Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!