10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolton New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolton New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolton New York State:
The Point offers accommodations in Bolton Landing. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Blue Lagoon Resort
Located in Lake George, 28 miles from Saratoga Springs, Blue Lagoon Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Albany International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The cottage was right next to the lake for a wonderful view of the lake. The cottage was very clean, property up keep was great. The furniture was great, just like being at home.
- Everything was fine, room size, cleanliness,location. Will be back without a doubt.😊😊
- The owner Shelly was like a relative. Beyond excellent experience!!!!!!!!! 6 stars
- location was good…it was within walking distance to the beach, beach area was nice and sandy,clean, very friendly and very helpful staff.
- Nice location closed to the beach, full of free activity that we can do like kayaking, boating, swimming etc
Super 8 Lake George
One of our top picks in Warrensburg.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Lake George offers accommodations in Warrensburg.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake George is 5 miles from Super 8 Lake George, and Saratoga Springs is 28 miles away. Albany International Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- This is a nice clean place. There is no elevator so make sure to stay on the first floor. They do have pet rooms, no smoking on campus at all.
- Clean, comfortable, cheap stay for skiing at Gore Mountain. Bed a little soft for me, but I like a very firm bed. We come here every MLK Weekend for skiing and are always happy with the experience.
- This was such a cozy adorable place to stay. Right outside my door was free coffee and tea. Cabin atmosphere. Price was amazing. I will defiantly stay again and have recommended it to many of my friends and family.
- The housekeeping staff is wonderful. The staff at the front desk are courteous and very helpful. The room was always clean when returning for the day. Can’t say enough good things about the wonderful staff at this motel.
The staff was very friendly. Very clean and a great value
I highly recommend this hotel
Located in Lake George, 26 miles from Saratoga Springs, Clinton Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Great location for car show Easy to get around on 87
- The bed was awful- mattress pad didn’t fit, sheets old, towels very thin and did not fit around your body. shades missing on the lamps, old tvs.
- The room had a relatively new bathroom, new windows and new TV. The lake as usual was fantastic.
- Every was absolutely wonderful clean smelling room beautiful paint job great breakfast 🤗
- i JUST LIKE THE LOCATION AND PARKING, RESTAURANT WAS NO SERVICE AND WAS A WALKING BOX,FOOD NO GOOD.
Merrill Magee Inn (Adults Only)
One of our top picks in Warrensburg – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Warrensburg, 6 miles from Lake George, Merrill Magee Inn (Adults Only) features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 52 miles from Merrill Magee Inn (Adults Only).
- We were in town for the weekend to snowboard at Gore. It was a quick 25 minute ride to the mountain. Although its a very small town there are plenty of amenities within a short distance. The inn was exceptionally clean, very friendly and accommodating staff, decent sized room and an extremely comfy king sized bed! I would definitely recommend and I would revisit if back in town.
- Great staff, very comfy bed and the onsite restaurant is really nice.
- The Inn is beautiful very comfortable and would recommend it. I loved the fireplace in the room.
- Fireplace in each room—wonderful! Loved that and it was why I booked the room!
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom had all of the essentials. They made late check in very easy.
Dunham’s Bay Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Lake George property hosts a variety of outdoor facilities including a tennis court, basketball court, and terrace. Private beach access and on-site dining are also available.Each of the accommodations at Dunham’s Bay Resort features a flat-screen cable TV and a mini refrigerator. Suites have a sofa bed and a kitchenette. Some rooms have an outdoor patio.Guests can enjoy scenic lake views and relax in the indoor pool and hot tub. There is a children’s playground as well as a camp fire pit. Free shuttle services around Lake George village are available.The View Restaurant and Bay Bar features large windows and serves lunch, dinner, and a seasonal breakfast. The Bear’s Den Lounge has full bar service.Lake George village is 5 miles away. Six Flags Great Escape amusement park is 9 miles away.
- The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, especially the evening manager! The facility was very comfortable and clean. We had a wonderful weekend!
- It was gorgeous the setting couldn’t have been more perfect
- Very friendly staff plus clean comfortable rooms equals a very happy experience.
- Nice view from the restaurant overlooking lake george. Gas fired fireplace and bar also nice.
- The property is in a wonderful location the staff is wonderful and the facility is amazing, rooms are clean and cozy and the pool area is amazing!
The Inn at Erlowest
Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 25 miles from Saratoga Springs, The Inn at Erlowest features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. The inn has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and canoeing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 48 miles from The Inn at Erlowest.
- Staff was incredibly helpful and insightful, accommodations exceeded expectations. The room is super comfortable and relaxing. Bathroom is huge and perfect! The food was absolutely incredible. Highly recommended to anyone!
- everything, the property, the room, the food, the view, the staff etc
- The breakfast that was included with your stay was excellent! Staff was very friendly. The double size spa tub was so relaxing. The view from the hotel is breathtaking!
- The bed was nice and firm which we like. The shower stall was small, which we like. The food in the restaurant was excellent and all of our servers were cheerful and helpful. I would especially like to thank Ursula. I came down to the lobby a little too early for coffee because she usually waits until 6am to fix it, but she made it for me while I waited. She was also very sweet.
- Service was great. The people were great and the food was great. That’s what I call a great experience. Lol
Top of the World Resort
Located in Lake George in the region of New York State, 25 miles from Saratoga Springs, Top of the World Resort features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Surfside On The Lake
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Surfside On The Lake offers accommodations in Lake George, just 24 miles from Saratoga Springs. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The lake view was incredible. The beach was clean and the front office staff were helpful.
The staff was wonderful, always had a smile, very helpful, went out of their way to make you have a great vacation. My husband left his cane behind. I called and they said they would look. Several days later the cane showed up at our local Post Office
At no cost to us. We were so impressed with their kindness. PS, We live 4 hours away
In Rhode Island.
- Staff was very friendly. Location was within walking distance of everything in the Village of Lake George. Pool facilities and beach area were well maintained. Lake view from room was as advertised.
- I really liked the location. It is central and I can walk to nearby restaurants. I like the balcony that each room has. Overall it’s a decent place.
- I needed a few things fixed and maintenance men excellent with time after call and professionalism
Courtyard by Marriott Lake George
One of our best sellers in Lake George! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Lake George offers accommodations in Lake George. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albany International Airport is 47 miles away.
- We arrived early asked for a early check in they took my number 20 minutes later they called an said room is ready. Amazing. This was at 10 am. Well before check in.
- Although I was under the weather Everyone went out of their way for our Anniversary Thank You all soooo much … only thing I can be alittle negative about is would love to stay here for Car Show and Bike week but I believe 5 night minimum is absurd … Lake George always booked for both we go for the weekend and not 5 days have never ran into not that in Lake George
- Room was great and clean. Staff was very friendly. Called front desk with a problem with toilet maintenance came up with in minutes and fixed problem and was very friendly and nice.
- They are going to have a steak house so we decided to try it out. Fabulous ! Chef come out and talked to us and brought out choc covered strawberries. Staff overall amazing and informative.
- The hotel is beautiful! Room was very comfortable! LOVE Lake George too!
Top Hotels In Bolton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!