10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolton-Est Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolton-Est Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolton-Est Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolton-Est Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolton-Est Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolton-Est Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolton-Est Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolton-est Quebec:
Auberge Lakeview Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auberge Lakeview Inn offers accommodations in Lac-Brome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Magog-Orford is 18 miles from Auberge Lakeview Inn, and Granby is 17 miles away.
- Owners were very responsive. Nice place. Fulfilled all our needs.
- Old world charm of an 1800’s Inn, walking distance to town.
- Comfortable bed, clean room in an older heritage facility. Did not dine on the premises so don’t know about food, but everything else was very good.
- The staff was friendly and the accommodations were clean.
- Cozy inn within walking distance of town center and most restaurants. Friendly staff. Nice grounds with pool and terrace in the back.
Hotel & Suites Lac-Brome
Offering an outdoor pool, Hotel & Suites Lac-Brome is located in Lac-Brome. It boasts impressive lake views, an on-site restaurant and a fitness centre. Rooms feature free WiFi access.A flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and a desk are provided in each guest room at Hotel & Suites Lac-Brome. All rooms also have a balcony with a view, air conditioning, a coffee machine and an en suite bathroom. Select rooms feature a kitchenette, dining table and a fireplace.The inn features a spa and wellness centre, a hot tub, massage services and a sauna, that guests can access for an extra charge. Guests have access to a private beach area, a garden and a sun terrace. Other facilities include shuttle services, room service and meeting facilities.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site at Hotel & Suites Lac-Brome, such as fishing, canoeing, cycling and hiking. Ski Bromont is 17 minutes’ drive away and Knowlton Gold Club is 6 minutes’ drive away.
Enjoyed watching the sunset from the dock with a glass of wine. The dinner in the restaurant was fantastic!! We both had specialties of the area and our meal did not disappoint! Kudos to the chef that evening!!
Management gave us a room for the second night with a second bed (1 didn’t work for us- my fault as I didn’t realize it was a 1 bed that I had booked) So in the end- very accomodating!! Will stay again!
- The Staff was so friendly and helpful they even helped us change rooms when we realized we had booked the wrong size room. The place was super clean and nestled in a beautiful area with an amazing view of the lake and some really nice marshland on the other side with canoes for people to go out to the lake….really beautiful place.
Hotel needs to re think the restaurant. Breakfast is too expensive. Consider a continental
one with coffee and croisants .
Consider a more moderate lunch and dinner menu.
- The room was comfortable and the staff were very helpful and friendly
Really liked the fact that there was a DVD player in the room.
Also, useful four-shelves piece of furniture in the bathroom to actually put stuff like a cosmetic/travel bag or clothes while dressing! Nice touch! Bed was comfortable and the building was really quiet. Very good service at the restaurant, food was good too. Free WiFi and free parking.
- Enjoyed watching the sunset from the dock with a glass of wine. The dinner in the restaurant was fantastic!! We both had specialties of the area and our meal did not disappoint! Kudos to the chef that evening!!
Auberge du Joli Vent
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and private access to Lake Brome, this bed and breakfast is 1.2 miles from several hiking trails. It features a weekend restaurant and a bar.The traditionally styled rooms at Auberge du Joli Vent have a private bathroom and air conditioning. They are furnished with hardwood flooring and armchair.This 19th-century house includes a living room with a bar and fireplace. There is also a library and a TV room.Breakfast is served every morning. Le Resto du Joli Vent serves international cuisine for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings. In July and August, the restaurant is also open on Thursday evenings.The Lake Brome Golf Club is 0.9 miles from Joli Vent Auberge. The tourist village of Knowlton is a 10-minute drive away.
- The B & B was lovely and restful. I especially enjoyed the living room with the fireplace and comfortable seating–a peaceful location for conversation or reading with a glass of wine. Both the library and TV room were very cozy, with doors for privacy and quiet. We were sorry we missed the opportunity to experience dinner, but the breakfast omelets were well prepared and accompanied by fresh fruit and delicious right-out-of-the-oven pastries. The large windows in the dining room allowed us to appreciate the beautiful autumn foliage, or the view in any season. Because we were there in October, the gardens were past their prime, but one can imagine their beauty in spring and summer. We shared a twin room and it was exactly as pictured online and very clean. We stayed for two nights and were surprised the beds were not made for us. The hosts were gracious and welcoming, making our short stay at Auberge du Joli Vent all the more special.
- The included breakfast was a full one and delicious. The auberge itself is very charming and offer a full set or services.
- Lots of choices for breakfast, very good ingredients and attention to details! Hosts are warm and very welcoming, we will definately come back!!!
- We liked the location, the quietness and the exceptional friendliness of the two owners.
Breakfast was amazing and the exterior of the Auberge was so beautiful and well maintained.
The staff is very friendly.
Auberge du Mont Orford
This hotel is situated along Mont-Orford National Park, a 10-minute drive from downtown Magog, Quebec. It features a large outdoor hot tub, game room and furnished one-bedroom apartments with private balcony.Each apartments at Auberge du Mont Orford offers a separate living room with a complete kitchen, fireplace and dining table. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included.Guests at the Mont Orford Auberge can workout in the gym or play table tennis in the games room.Auberge is a 10-minute drive from Mont Orford Ski and Golf. Other activities include public beaches, gastronomic cruises and the Orford Express Tourist Train.
- Very comfortable bed and comforter. Spacious suite. Ecological wood burning fireplace, put a log in the fireplace, light it, convenient and adds so much warmth on Christmas eve. Great with young children, continental breakfast delivered to the room the night before in the refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker with great coffee. Just fantastic for grand-parents, parents and two young children. We just loved it!
- Very quiet place, kindness of the front desk’s person, you have everything that you need in the room, like coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, micro-waves, cutlery, plates and so on. Big windows giving a really good view for the green outside.
Great one night away choice. FANTASTIC restaurant attached – no need to go outside means: no boots or coats!
Condo/apartments is nothing “fancy” but has great basics: very comfortable bed & fully equipped kitchen. Nice touch: REAL coffee creamers for the in room coffee. We would return there again. Must be marvelous in the summer!
- Decent Kitchen for the price (Keurig Coffee machines). Super close to Mt Orford Ski Area & Magog Town.
- spacious accommodation in very good location. kitchenette is a plus and hot tub is a nice addition. 5 minutes away from magog. 3 minutes away from mont orford.
Condos Hotel Lion D’Or
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Condos Hotel Lion D’Or is located in Magog-Orford, just 15 miles from Sherbrooke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.Granby is 28 miles from Condos Hotel Lion D’Or, and Bromont is 24 miles away.
- Fresh bread sold just across the street. Close to everything near Magog.
- Everything was great. Could use a paint job in the room, paint was flaking off the walls and ceiling.
- I checked in late and the staff had prepared perfectly for our arrival,
- Very comfortable suit with kitchen facilities. Beautiful surroundings. Quaint place with lots of character. Not your normal hotel.
- Shower was excellent. Bed was just OK. Did not like the bed so low to the ground. Would like a reading light for bed.
Hôtel du Parc Orford
Hôtel du Parc Orford offers accommodations in Magog-Orford.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 15 miles from Hôtel du Parc Orford, and Granby is 28 miles away.
- Close proximity to Mont Orford ski resort. We stayed only for 1 night to go skiing the next day at Mont Orford. We didn’t expect a five star hotel and our expectations were correct. Having said that, the individual at reception desk was extremely courtuous and friendly. The motel is VERY dated. It almost feels like you’re inside a cottage from the 1960’s. We knew this however when we booked the room, especially at $59 for the night. We wouldn’t stay there for a long period of time but it served our purpose for the night.
- This is a last resort place. You only stay here if it is your last resort and need a place to stay.
- Roo old but confortable. Need breakfast. nice place and pool.
- The employee was very helpful, friendly and courteous.
- Close to Orford park, Mini fridge in the room, coffee in lobby, not expensive.
Espace 4 Saisons
Located in Magog-Orford in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Sherbrooke, Espace 4 Saisons features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Granby is 26 miles from Espace 4 Saisons, and Bromont is 22 miles away.
- Unique decor. Indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. Games facility. Close access to Mont Orford and highway.
We were a large group of 5 families (each with 2-3 kids). The hotel had plenty of space and activities to accommodate them after a long day of skiing. The younger children loved the indoor-outdoor pool while the older teens enjoyed hanging out in the gym and games room. Us parents enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub (though we would have preferred the water to be hotter and the towels to be replenished more frequently – body wash and shampoo in the shower would also be a welcome addition and make cleaning the kids off easier after swimming).
Our room on the third floor was spacious, bright, and clean. There was ample drawer and shelf space to keep us organized.
The Burger Pub was too small and busy to accommodate our group but the hostess called upstairs to the Bistro and was able to quickly arrange seating for iis up there. We had a delicious dinner there and our server was welcoming and patient with our large group.
- The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping made every effort to communicate in English and to make us feel welcome. Our suite was comfortable and homey.
- The rooms were renovated/new and very comfortable for a family.
- Clean, comfortable, well appointment rooms. Great pool!
Auberge Comme Chez Soi
This property is within 5 minutes’ drive of skiing and golfing at Mont Orford. The property offers rooms with free WiFi.Work desks and coffee makers are standard in rooms at Auberge Comme Chez Soi. The rooms also have TVs and alarm clocks.A spacious parking area can accommodate boats, trailers, and trucks.Auberge Comme Chez Soi is within 30 minutes’ drive of the US Border. Magog city centre is 3.7 miles from the property and offers shopping, dining and entertainment.
- The room was large but comfy. Had it been warmer, it would have been nice to sit out on the balcony. The location was right off the highway. I initially drove past it because the signage was not very big. But I realized that, found a place to turn around and went back.
- Nice room with good bathroom and deck outside in upper level
- nice mellow little motel, cute and not cheesy. Great bagels nearby.
Upon our arrival, we asked for and received a room facing the rear of the property, which is set in an natural, quiet and peaceful environment. They have an outdoor pool in summer.
Without any regrets, we chose to have diner at the auberge restaurant. A 10oz roast beef diner for myself and the bavette with shrimps for my partner. The food quality and service were both excellent. The wine list is better than you would expect and the prices are reasonable. The staff ( David ) was friendly, courteous and helpful.
For the region, the price quality / ratio of this auberge, is more than adequate.
The perfect place to stay while discovering this beautiful region that is the Eastern Townships.
Note : breakfast is available on weekends only.
- Very convenient for night stay for running event at Mount Orford. Didn’t take full advantage of dining room, beer hall – which seemed very welcoming idea if we didn’t need to be up before dawn. Good to excellent value for money for one or two night sleep – assuming you’re not expected to spend much time in room. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and basics were offered
Located one mile from Mont-Orford National Park, this Magog Orford hotel offers a spa, restaurant and several recreational activities. Free Wi-Fi is available to guests.The elegantly decorated rooms at Hotel Cheribourg are all equipped with cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. Some rooms overlook the hotel’s extensive gardens.Hotel Cheribourg offers indoor and outdoor pools along with a jacuzzi and sauna. Guests can enjoy tennis, volleyball and badminton courts. A playground is available for children.The Sommets Restaurant at the Cheribourg Hotel serves regional cuisine. The hotel also provides meeting facilities.Hotel Cheribourg is within a 5-minute drive of Mont Orford skiing. It is one mile from the Golf Club of Mont Orford and 2 miles from Lake Memphrémagog cruises.
Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Nice and cozy rooms.
Close to Mount Orford ski resort, 5-10 min drive.
- Not much other than a clean room and decent exterior grounds.
- The front desk clerk found us a room to minimize the steps even though the hotel was quite busy. A for effort.
- My 9 year old granddaughter loved all the children’s amenities and especially the animals
- The food was very good but could offer more vegetarian selections, as well as a more vegetarian children options like pizza.
- Very good vacation place for families. Lots of facilities for kids, wow!!!
Hotel et Spa Etoile sur le lac
One of our best sellers in Magog-Orford! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated along Lake Memphremagog this hotel offers direct beach access, a gourmet restaurant and luxury spa. This Magog, Quebec hotel is 10 minutes from the winery, Vignoble le Cep d’Argent.Rooms at Hotel Etoile sure le lac are equipped with a wall-mounted LCD TV and free Wi-Fi. Each offers a private balcony and a spacious seating area.Hotel and Spa Étoile sur le lac offers a variety of onsite activities including water sports, biking, ice skating and ice fishing. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or outdoor Finnish sauna.Spa Etoile sur le lac provides a relaxing atmosphere directly on the lake. A variety of massages, nail, body and beauty treatments are all offered.Restaurant L’ Ancrage boasts a seasonal menu with fresh ingredients. Guests can enjoy fine dining indoors or on the patio overlooking Lake Memphremagog.
- The dinner was amazing, maybe a little expensive but it was really good.
Clean and great location
BEST PANCAKES I ever had (french-style crêpes with gruyère cheese, apples and maple syrup with a side of fruit) at a table overlooking the lake!!!
- Excellent location in Memphremagog right on the lake
- Loved the location, rooms are comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
- beautiful view on the lake over the boardwalk. short walk to town.
Top Hotels In Bolton-est Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolton-Est Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolton-Est Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolton-Est Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!