10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolonia Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolonia Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolonia Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolonia Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolonia Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolonia Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolonia Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolonia Andalucía:
Hotel El Cortijo de Zahara THe
One of our top picks in Zahara de los Atunes.Just 5 minutes’ walk from the beaches at Zahara de los Atunes, Hotel El Cortijo de Zahara is set in a rustic Andalusian villa. It features 2 outdoor pools, one for adults and one for children, as well as 1 heated indoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each air-conditioned room maintains some of the property’s original features, including terracotta floors and beamed ceilings. All rooms have a TV and fridge, and either sea or mountain views.Hotel El Cortijo de Zahara is made up of white-washed buildings set around a traditional, tiled patio, surrounded by 18 ft² of gardens. La Bodega Restaurant serves a selection of Spanish cuisine, while light meals and snacks are available in the poolside Café del Sol. The adults-only area includes a pool and a bar.Spa facilities and massage services are offered for a surcharge. Free private parking is available onsite.The Atlanterra area is ideal for activities such as surfing, horse riding and hiking. The nearest golf course is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel El Cortijo de Zahara.
- Amazing place for reasonable money. This city is an amazing overnight experience.
Superior Room, worth paying extra
Very good half-board menu, available only for dinner
Easy, free parking
Felt like an individuL
The dinner at the hotel’s restaurant was phenomenal. I ordered the pulpo and my husband the ribs of atún and we were both very pleased.
The pool space and lounge area is very relaxing. I would recommend to any of my friends looking for a romantic getaway.
- A really nice, relaxed place to spend a long weekend
- Huge bed in our upgraded room. Wonderful shower and the indoor pool was great as the weather was very windy and we couldn’t be outside.
This stylish hotel is located at Plata Bay in Atlanterra, on the beautiful Costa de la Luz. It offers a sun terrace with mountain views and free Wi-Fi.The modern Hotel Atlántico features bright, air-conditioned rooms featuring chic, pastel décor. All have a plasma TV and private bathroom with hairdryer and some also include a large furnished terrace.There is a restaurant serving traditional Andalusian à la carte dishes made with regional produce. There is a bar area and room service is also available.The hotel offers horse riding, hiking and guided bike rides. You can also go whale watching, kitesurfing or on a boat trip to Tangiers.The Atlántico is 8.7 mi from Barbate and 15 mi from Vejer de la Frontera. You can drive to Cadiz in 80 minutes.
- As we booked late and it is high season we got to try three different rooms. All were large rooms, comfortable beds and good showers (except in the villa). The breakfast is good and the location is great if you want to be a little bit outside the village of Zahara and close to the beach. The hotel is new, modern, clean and the staff was very friendly and professional.
- The staff was incredibly kind and nice. Excellent service.
- Very quiet, good location, nice breakfast, very clean, had the pool (although small) all to ourselves. Great for a short weekend away
- The hotel is smart, clean and well maintained and the staff are pleasant and friendly. It would be helpful if someone spoke good English but I don’t think they do. (I know, we could try speaking Spanish…..and we’re learning!).
- The restaurant in the hotel is superb 10 out of 10
Hotel Copacabana Tarifa Beach
Set on Valdevaqueros Beach, Tarifa, Copacabana Tarifa Beach Hotel offers great views of the Moroccan coast and the dunes of Punta Paloma Beach. There is free Wi-Fi and free parking.All of the brightly decorated rooms at the Copacabana are air conditioned and have flat-screen TVs. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Copacabana Tarifa Beach has a restaurant and a cafe-bar with a terrace. There are also vending machines for snacks.The area is famous for kitesurfing, and Alcornocales Nature Reserve is a short drive inland from the hotel.
- this hotel is in fact a room along the highway, utterly primitive, without any comfort or facilities. The lobby and public spaces were most of the time closed, and there were hardly any wall sockets detectable. The breakfast was extremely poor. In fact these rooms are only interesting tot the kite surfer, who can go to the extremely attractive kite hotspot valdevaqueros.
The hotel is very nice and just in front of the Valdevaqueros beach.
Toni, the young lady in reception, was extra helpful and nice. Everything was perfect at this place.
- you can walk to valdevaqueros beach, across the street.
- The location….Valdevaqueros beach is right across the road, free parking, garden restaurant, comfortable bed, clean room..
- Comfortable bed, very good food in restaurant. Hardly aware of traffic on busy road that passes the hotel. Short walk to popular beach, yet no noisy clients at hotel.
Hotel Dulce Nombre
Set in a stunning natural location, this hotel is opposite Valdevaqueros Beach, popular for kite and windsurfing. The hotel offers a large swimming pool with surrounding gardens and a terrace where you can relax and watch the sunsets.The Dulce Nombre offers both fully-equipped apartments and spacious rooms, the majority of which enjoy excellent views of the sea and beaches. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Complement your stay with meals in the Dulce Nombre’s poolside restaurant which serves delicious local cuisine and fresh fish while offering views of the stunning scenery. Please note that the restaurant is closed during the winter.Located near the beach, the Dulce Nombre is away from the hubbub of the town of Tarifa, an excellent and culturally interesting tourist spot.Tarifa is the windsurfing capital of Europe and there are many opportunities to try out outdoor activities, especially those related with the sea.
- After the ferry trip to Tangier we slept here one night before heading towards Cadiz. Hotel was very well located – within couple of minutes walk from the beaches and beach bars, had it own restaurant – we tried burger and the beef steak – both very tasty. It had comfortable beds and amazing relaxing zone with swimming pool – You could easily chill out there before the trvel to the beach. Surroundings are well visitied by the enthusiasts of kite surfing – the atmosphere is amazing.
- Good hotel location with spacious rooms ( very small balcony though ). The hotel was mexican ranch like in terms of aspect which was a nice touch. The beach very good (windy but that’s all you get if you go to Tarifa). The hotel is not in Tarifa itself – it’s about 8 km away but that was OKAY for us as we had a car. Also the beach is not quite walking distance-maybe 20 min or more walk (still need a car).
- Great location 5 minutes walk to Valdevaqueres beach. 10 minutes drive to Tarifa. Lovely pool very clean. Great breakfast. Rooms clean, quiet and some with sea views and balconies.
- Very close to Playa Valdevaqueros for windsurfing. Nice swimming pool. Beautiful room. Everything was great!
The hotel is really lovely and homely. Breakfast staff were very cheerful and friendly. Room was very
clean, looked as though possibly recently decorated? Parking excellent and hotel situated opposite one of
the best beaches on the Coast.
Hotel La Torre
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Offering fantastic views of Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve, this converted country house is close to Valdevaqueros and Punta Paloma beaches. It offers a large garden area and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hotel La Torre are spacious and comfortable. Each of them features a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant specializes in traditional cuisine and serves characteristic dishes of Andalusia and Tarifa. Other facilities at this hotel include a bar and a 24-hour front desk.The hotel is also close to the main surfing beaches and there is a store room where you can leave your surf board.Numerous activities such as diving, windsurfing or fishing can be practiced nearby, and there are various charming fishing villages on the surrounding coastline. Staff can arrange a range of activities on site. Tarifa or the Bolonia beach are less than 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.Free parking is available on-site.
- Friendly welcome, lovely old cottage feel, clean rooms fantastic buffet breakfast highly recommended.
- We slept here one night before the ferry trip to Tangier, hotel was very impressive though! Decorated in the surf-beach style, with colourful rooms, relaxing zone with hamaks and chairs on the grass outside; we left before the regular breakfast time however personel prepared some portions specially for us. Very unique atmosphere!
- Perfect hotel with a perfect garden. Nice small green garden with small jacuzzi. Perfect and cheap drinks and food at restaurants. Fantastic room with nice interior. The free parking place.
The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from Tarifa city center. The beach is very close – across the highway.
It is more like a motel-type hotel with separate entrance for each room. Also there is a common relax and chill zone.
Very good breakfast with hot and cold food.
We arrived after midnight and we found out there was no electricity. Apparently it was in the whole region. It wasn’t easy as we had our 5 months old baby with us, however we were given candles and a small light battery operated. It was all we needed to get installed and go to sleep. Having no running water was more difficult but we managed. In the middle of the night the electricity was put back on so we took our morning showers and all was good. The breakfast was really good. Good selection, fresh and warm.
And when dripping off the keys to leave we were pleasantly surprised by receiving a nice bottle of wine! It was not needed as it was not the hotels fault that there was no electricity, but yet it was a very nice touch!
If we will be passing by, we will definitely stop there again.
Gran Sol looks onto the Atlantic Ocean in Zahara de los Atunes, Andalucia. It has a swimming pool, and the spacious, air conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and private terraces.The Gran Sol Hotel has a modern gym, and there is a free Wi-Fi hotspot. The hotel’s front desk can offer information on local sights, as well as currency exchange.Some of the Gran Sol’s rooms have wonderful sea views, and all have modern bathrooms with hairdryers.Gran Sol’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian dishes, including fresh fish and local meat. There is also a cafe.
- Fabulous location. Clean but simple rooms. Breakfast could have been a better.
- Well located Lovely view worth paying for the sea view Good choice at breakfast
Excellent location just metres from beach front.
Excellent restaurants and bars nearby.
Hotel staff friendly.
- The great welcome as I was on my own. Wonderful service comfortable bed lovely balcony and view to die for. Quiet at this time of year so wonderful to relax great food (on half board)
- Our room was in an excellent position within the hotel. Added bonus was our own private roof patio. Location superb, right on the beach, restaurants very close with excellent food. Everything we wanted.
Chillout Hotel Tres Mares
Set in beautiful gardens 1,300 feet from Casas de Porro Beach, the Chillout Hotel Tres Mares offers stylish accommodations. It features an outdoor pool with a Balinese-style terrace.Each air-conditioned room at the Tres Mares has a TV. All accommodations is decorated in simple, neutral tones with tiled flooring.The Tres Mares serves a varied buffet breakfast. Light meals and drinks are served in the poolside café, where there is free Wi-Fi access.The Chillout Hotel is ideally located for surfing and water-skiing, and Tarifa’s impressive beaches are just 10 minutes’ drive away. Los Alcornocales Park is 1.2 mi from the hotel.
- It is close to the surf area. The garden is nice. That said the hotel is right next to the main road so you continuously hear cars when you are in the room, and you hear the road as well in the garden and the restaurant. This does not give a chill out vibe at all, unless you like the continuous noise of cars. Breakfast is ok.
bed was very comfy the whole setup in tres nares is very relaxing would recommend strongly.
We dined at the restaurant and the tuna dish was excellent!!!!!!!!!!
- Beds were very comfortable, staff was very nice and helpful.
- This was our second stay, it definitely lives up to being a chill out hotel, everything about it is fantastic
- Style, ambience, garden, pool, breakfast. Accepted our two dogs.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.This hotel is set just yards from Tarifa’s most beautiful beach, Valdevaqueros, the best sailing and kitesurfing location in the city, and features an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms have a mini-bar, satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the interior courtyard.The 100% Fun features a bar and gardens. A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can enjoy a gift shop onsite. Massage services are available for an extra charge.Water sports are popular in the area. The property can arrange kite surfing lessons for a surcharge. The 100% Fun also has free parking onsite.
- The grounds of the hotel were beautiful. The breakfast was fresh and offered great variety. The room was small but adequate. Loved the little tiki bar on the grounds for “chillin out time” The person at check in and at the bar were very helpful with recommendations.
- The location and staff are the best—we loved this place and the proximity to the beach and Tarifa. Beautiful. We might go back!
- well, it was about 85% fun! But totally a worthwhile stop. The esthetic was amazing! The sun beds were super cute and fun! Pool was very nice. The restaurant had great food and was also very charming. The Staff were friendly and helpful.
– paradisiac place
– Amazing garden and pool full of palmtrees, long sun beds and seats
– Very friendly staff – Carlos was great and very welcoming
– Chill-out area: bar with cosy sofas and seats
– Location: very close from the beach and Tarifa
– Late check-in
– Very realiable wifi
– Tex-Mex restaurant just next door -we have priority on bookings as hotel clients
– Cute rooms
– Offering a lot of activities: surfing, etc.
– Nice breakfast buffet
– Easy and free parking just in front of the hotel
- The grounds were beautiful! Very short walk to beach. Staff were super helpful.
This small hotel is just 150 feet from the beach in Zahara de los Atunes, on the Costa de la Luz. All rooms at the Avenida Playa have free Wi-Fi access.The hotel has an ideal setting, between Conil de la Frontera and Tarifa. Gibraltar is about 25 miles away. The Avenida’s 24-hour reception offers a tour desk.The hotel’s Casa José María restaurant has an outdoor terrace area. It serves typical local food, including rice dishes, fresh fish and homemade desserts.Rooms at the Avenida Playa are bright and simple, with air conditioning and central heating. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Wonderful view from terrace, half block from beach, friendly owners.
- Spotlessly clean and brilliant location. Very friendly family run hotel. Plenty of restaurants in the vicinity. Excellent double glazing as it could be noisy from nearby bar late at night but no problem if the door was closed. Good air conditioning.
- The authenticity of the old building, it’s location in the town centre within the hub of the traditional bars and restaurants, friendly staff and close proximity to the beautiful beach at the end of the road. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was varied and fabulous!
- Great place to be just out of season. Very relaxed. Good restaurant at the hotel. Close to the sea so we could have an early morning swim.
Very friendly staff.
Older hotel, but well-kept, with clean and spacious rooms.
Good location, close to the beach.
Set at the foot of Alcornocales Park, this stylish and tasteful hotel is located only 3 miles from Tarifa and near the main beaches where you can enjoy kite flying and windsurfing.In La Codorniz hotel you have the option of staying in a room with views, or a room with terrace that opens out onto the surrounding gardens.Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of La Codorniz. In the evening head down to the hotel’s restaurant, where you can taste the excellent local cuisine.La Codorniz is located only 350 feet from some of the best beaches in the area, and 9 miles from Playa de Bolonia. Walk down to the beach in the afternoon and enjoy sunbathing on the fine sands.
- Breakfast was very nice , room was clean and comfortable.
- Great location for the nearby windsurf and kitesurf beaches.
- Excellent location. Quiet setting even though it is on a main road very good food
The location which is just over the road from the beach (200m). Lovely beach bar to watch the sunset. We walked into Tarifa one evening along the beach (just under 2 hrs) – fabulous.
The bathroom (walk in shower) was almost new and very good.
- Great location near the beach and a great beach bar! Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food in the restaurant at lunch and dinner time (continental breakfast was acceptable rather then exceptional). Good pool, nice rooms. Good Spanish, authentic feel to everything really. Very attentive cleaners! Will stay again!!
Top Hotels In Bolonia Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolonia Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolonia Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolonia Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!