10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolivar West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolivar West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolivar West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolivar West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolivar West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolivar West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolivar West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolivar West Virginia:
One of our top picks in Harpers Ferry.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry, just 24 miles from Winchester.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frederick is 19 miles from Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry, and Charles Town is 6 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy and hotel was updated and clean. Friendly staff and located right out of town
- Close to the Harpers Ferry historic district and trails (walked via Union, Washington st.). Very clean room, enjoyed waffles for breakfast.
- A completely fine budget option, clean, friendly staff, decent breakfast, great location for Harpers Ferry
- The staff were very helpful, even offering lifts to and from the station. The bed was comfortable and a range of hot and cold options were offered for breakfast.
- Staff were warm & friendly, bed was super comfy .
Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry.The rooms have a private bathroom.Winchester is 23 miles from Clarion Inn Conference Center, and Frederick is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 22 miles from Clarion Inn Conference Center Harpers Ferry.
- Friendly staff, great location, spotless rooms,(nobody does it that good!)comfy bed!!!!!! Just excellent all around!!!!!
- Very clean rooms. Staff very nice friendly and accommodating. We will stay there again!
- The accommodations were simple (not fancy), but clean and comfortable. It was a good value. The setting has a nice panorama of the W. Va. mountains. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We had tickets to a show at the Hollywood Casino in Charleston, and the hotel provided a shuttle. The free breakfast was first-rate, with a number of hot and cold selections. We went down at 9:30, and there was still good selection to choose from. The adjoining restaurant next door was also very good. If in the area, I’d definitely visit again.
- The location was perfect for visiting the national park and hiking. The breakfast was great and the rooms were modern and clean.
- Extremely friendly staff who checked on us after we had been in the room for a little while. The fridge wasn’t working so they straight away sent maintenance to change it. Great to have a bar/restaurant next door.
Knights Inn Knoxville
Located in Knoxville, 27 miles from Winchester, Knights Inn Knoxville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Frederick is 17 miles from Knights Inn Knoxville, and Charles Town is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The view was awesome and the staff was very friendly!!
- The location and accommodations were good. Did not take advantage of the continental breakfast, although it was graciously offered to us after 10 am even though it was after the 9 am cut off. The host was VERY nice. The bathroom/bathtub was very clean.
- It’s a great hotel for the price. We enjoyed friendly staff and great location. Room was clean and had everything we needed. Definitely will come back.
- We were upgraded to a bigger room. The manager, Arbie (sp?)was extra helpful and even provided my wife with a anaesthetic spray to help with her back pain. He advised on places of interest to us. We ate at the restaurant across the road at a 10% discount for hotel customers. Food and service was great.
- A nice, clean place with an easy drive to our destination, Harper’s Ferry, WV. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The low price made up for the shortcomings.
Motel 6 Charles Town
Motel 6 Charles Town offers pet-friendly accommodations in Charles Town.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 19 miles from Motel 6 Charles Town, and Frederick is 24 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 26 miles away.
- I like the convenient of being close to where I needed to be and I didn’t had far to travel. I also liked that stores was very close and available if I needed to make a run out to pick-up something I need right away.
- Very impressed with overall motel. Rooms were updated and modern. Very clean.
- The price! Could not beat it for the price. Very pleased! I would not hesitate to stay again. Good job motel 6!
- The room was clean the staff was beautiful with accommodations and friendly
- The people were very kind and helpful the beds were nice and comfy also
Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
This Charles Town hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms that offer plush bedding and a flat-screen TV. Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races is a 5 minute drive away.Rooms feature dark wood furnishing, a sitting area, and a work desk. Tea and coffee making facilities are also included at Charles Town Hampton Inn.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the heated indoor pool, workout in the fitness center, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining are less than a 5 minute drive of Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town. John Brown Wax Museum is 7 miles away.
- room very clean, bed very very comfy slept like a baby plenty of pillows, halls are very quiet. Staff very professional awesome welcoming us in and will always come back and bring guests.
- Super nice staff, very clean rooms, great location!
- I love the Hampton Inn! Ive never had any trouble wheh I stay with them!!!
- Expectations of staying in a Hilton property were perfectly met!
- Super nice staff even on a holiday when they were away from their families. Clean room. Nice to have free breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Charles Town
Located just off the intersection of Route 340 and Highway 9, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a whirlpool. Downtown Charles Town is less than 2 miles away.Rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Charles Town are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator and in-room coffee maker are included.A hot breakfast buffet including omelets, bacon and biscuits is served each morning at the Charles Town Holiday Inn. Portable items are provided for guests on the go.Cardio equipment is ready for use in the on-site fitness center. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.The Charles Town Holiday Inn Express is less than 2 miles from the Old Opera House Theater and 1 miles from the Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
- When I go to a hotel room I expect it to be perfectly clean and it was. The breakfast was good and the people were nice. But again my main concern with hotels is not to worry about laying my head on the pillow. And I was very happy
- The staff was friendly especially the front desk and shuttle driver.
- Breakfast was great! I was on crutches during my stay and said so during the reservation process, so my room was on the ground floor, which was very convenient.
- Everything. Staff friendly, room perfect, bed comfortable, laundry facilities good, breakfast excellent and breakfast staff friendly and helpful. The sounding area of Charles Town and Harpers Ferry fascinating.
- Surprisingly nice breakfast buffet! Close to the lots of nice vineyards and hiking!
The Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Charles Town, West Virginia The Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast provides free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can make use of a garden.At the inn, all guest rooms feature a seating area with a TV and a private en suite bathroom. Select rooms have a spa bath.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast.Hiking, biking, canoeing and zip-lining are among the activities that guests can enjoy near The Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast.Washington DC is 62.8 miles from the inn. Dulles International Airport is 39.8 miles from The Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn and Suites
Located in Charles Town, 18 miles from Winchester, Rodeway Inn and Suites features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Frederick is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn and Suites, and Berkeley Springs is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was really good and the size of the room and price compared to others in area
- They had shuttle service to casino (2 minutes) and complementary breakfast in the morning. We’ve been coming here for 15 years. You can’t beat the value. It’s clean with jet tub, coffee maker, fridge and wifi. A few slot machines in the bar.
- Wasn’t really expecting the place to be as nice as it was. Had a great time at the bar and casino. Planning on going back again soon. 🙂
- Friendly and helpful staff. The king size bed was so comfortable. Also liked the full size bar in the hotel.
The spa in the bath room is great, it exceeded our expectation. The beds are comfortable than most.
We love the midterinian reastaurant connected to the the hotel which saved us from driving again after a long day on the road.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Charles Town
Home2 Suites By Hilton Charles Town offers accommodations in Ranson. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 18 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Charles Town, and Frederick is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- the room was large, we had 4 adults staying in the room and there was plenty of room!
- The breakfast could be improved upon in the area of the breakfast sandwiches. Felt like eating airline food.
- Breakfast excellent, best hotel we ever stayed in. All of the staff were extremely nice and I would definitely stay there again. Can’t say enough good about the whole experience.
- Awesome staff. Very friendly. The room was the best I’ve ever stayed in. Very clean and modern. The internet was excellent. Thank you!
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean
Travelodge Brunswick near Fredrick
Situated in Brunswick in Frederick County, Maryland, Oak Tree Inn Brunswick has an onsite restaurant and is 9.3 miles from the Appalachian Trail Conservancy Headquarters and Visitors Centre.The inn has a 24-hour front desk and an outdoor area. Laundry and meeting/banquet facilities are also available for a surcharge.All rooms are equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, a flat-screen TV and a desk. Some rooms have a tea/coffee maker. Free toiletries and a hair dryer is provided.The Harpers Ferry National Historical Park Visitors Centre is 9.9 miles from this Brunswick Inn. John Brown Wax Museum is 9.3 miles away.
- Location was ideal. Price was right. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Awesome!
- The room was immaculate. The facility was well taken care of. The staff was so friendly. The breakfast was free with our stay. It was delicious!
- Quiet, blackout curtains, helpful staff although no elevators.
- Great location – comfortable and clean rooms – neat little diner attached
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. The adjacent diner had amazingly good and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly.
Top Hotels In Bolivar West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolivar West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolivar West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolivar West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!