10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bolivar Beach Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolivar Beach Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bolivar Beach Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolivar Beach Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolivar Beach Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bolivar Beach Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bolivar Beach Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bolivar Beach Texas:
Scottish Inns Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston.Scottish Inns Galveston offers accommodations in Galveston.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kemah is 21 miles from Scottish Inns Galveston, and Texas City is 12 miles from the property. William P. Hobby Airport is 38 miles away.
- Ample parking. Microwave, fridge, bathroom. Larger room.
- Staff was nice and accommodating. Loved the inclosed areas.
- You may park your car as long as u want. nice layout of the hotel.
- Location. Continental breakfast and clean room. Free parking.
- The staff was very friendly, the room was clean. I also like the price.
Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach
One of our best sellers in Galveston! Free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool are featured at this Galveston hotel. It is a 5-minute walk from the beach.Cable TV is provided in each room at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach. Complete with a microwave, the rooms also include a refrigerator. The private bathrooms also have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk and free parking are among the conveniences available at Best Western Plus Seawall Inn & Suites by the Beach. Meeting facilities are also provided.The hotel is 1 miles from East End Historic District and 2 miles from Pleasure Pier.
- Staff very helpful in making suggestions for restaurants and places to go and visit.
- Renee is fantastic! Dave was very pleasant. Overall,a super experience – will be back!
- Bed was comfortable. Room ,lobby is clean.breakfast was good.area around food kept clean an neat.
- The lady at the front desk was very helpful she had red hair than the day orange
Christine was very helpful and had a wonderful personality. My husband and I
were very happy and impressed with her. We had a very nice time in Galveston.
We’ll probably return to the same location in the future. Breakfast was good.
There were a lot of different choices to pick from. Eggs. toast, sausages, waffles,
coffee, milk cereal yogurt juices etc..
Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston
Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston offers accommodations in Galveston.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kemah is 22 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston, and Texas City is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 39 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton Galveston.
- Excellent breakfast !!!staff worker Peter was very helpful and nice 🙂 great spacious room I absolutely loved we found our new hotel when we go Galveston most definitely will be returning
- Excellent service. Breakfast very good. Beds awesome
- This hotel is brand new and beautiful. The staff is very friendly and hospitable. When we asked for things like towels and extra linens, they had someone there within minutes. It was very clean and well kept (there was always staff cleaning and mopping somewhere). The breakfast was hot and very tasty! I would definitely stay again! Our suite also had a beautiful view of the gulf!
- eggs were good and the pillows & bed very comfortably
- The price was very reasonable but the amenities and breakfast exceeded my expectations by far! I WILL no longer stay anywhere else. Thank you
The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Galveston.The Tremont House is just a 5 minute drive from Galveston Beach. Guests at this hotel will enjoy a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station in each room.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the classically decorated guest rooms of this Galveston hotel. In-room tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided for added convenience.Room service and valet parking are featured at the Wyndham Tremont House. The hotel also features a dry cleaning service and a 24-hour front desk.Just a 5 minute walk separates guests from the Cruise Terminal and the dining and shopping options of the Strand Historic District. Saengerfest Park is also less than one mile away.
- The quiche in the restaurant was very good. There’s a great view from the Rooftop Bar.
Great breakfast awesome city
Roof top bat was a very beautiful situation
- This hotel was very nice and a great value. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised. the hotel is quiet and very clean and the staff were eager to please.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the room was real nice.
- Quality of furnishings and fixtures was lovely–authentic historic hotel in the middle of the city.
La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Just feet from the Gulf of Mexico, this Galveston hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Guests can lounge near the outdoor swimming pool available on the property.Tea and coffee-making facilities are included in every room La Quinta Inn Galveston East Beach. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided in all rooms.A complimentary breakfast with muffins, waffles and fruit is provided to all guests each morning. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are provided for guest convenience at Galveston East Beach La Quinta Inn.Overlooking the gulf and steps from a number of coastal beaches, this hotel is 3 miles from the Galveston Island Convention Center. NASA Johnson Space Center is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- The staff all seemed pretty nice. Room was clean
- Was dirty smell very bad and a lot roaches front desk service was good but nasty room i got better hotel in galvveston for the same price or better
- Pool not working, cockroaches in the room. Checked in and got up to the room and came back down and checked out!!
- the bed was really comfortable, down side was that the restrooms were not very clean. there was dog hair on some of the towels and on the floor.
- The location of the hotel. Beach is just right across the street.
DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Steps from beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, this Galveston, Texas hotel features an outdoor pool and an on-site bar and restaurant. Scholes International Airport at Galveston is a 15-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a mini-refrigerator are featured in all of the temperature-controlled rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach. Select rooms offer views of the Gulf of Mexico.DoubleTree by Hilton Galveston Beach features on-site dining at Foxtail Bar and Restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner.A modern fitness center, a gift shop and laundry facilities are available.Galveston College is a 5-minute drive away and Inverness by the Sea Golf Course a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The historic Strand District, the Aquarium at Moody Gardens along with a number of cruise ship terminals are also nearby.
- very close to historic pier and beach, rooms are very nicely furnished
- Everyone was incredibly nice and helpful. The beds were so comfortable! Cool decor and very clean throughout the hotel!
- Staff was very friendly and room was clean. Will be back next trip with husband and kids.
- Clean room, ocean view with a balcony, friendly staff
- No complaints and the family was happy. Great customer service and location tops off the list – And no complaints. Family was sad to leave and we are already planning our next trip to Galveston… staying here of course.
Hotel Galvez and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Galveston, 22 miles from Kemah, Hotel Galvez and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. William P. Hobby Airport is 39 miles away.
- The Room Service Breakfast was very good. I enjoyed the spa and the pool.
- The history. Loved the lobby with bar and restaurant full of life! People enjoying their family and friends.
- The history, antique look. Floors were quiet. Stand up shower was superb.
- The view was incredible for me and my wife. Yea the room was a little on the small size but wasn’t there to have a party. Bed was amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a better staff. From check in to check out was perfect.
- The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. We stayed on a Sunday night so we got a pretty good deal.
Four Points by Sheraton Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On historic Galveston Island, this hotel overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and is just across the street from the beach. The hotel features an on-site bar, restaurant and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Four Points by Sheraton Galveston. They are furnished with a work desk and equipped with a coffee maker.Oasis, the hotel’s on-site restaurant, offers casual dining for breakfast and dinner. Also on-site is the Oasis Bar, as well as a snack shop. Room service is available.A fitness center and a business center are both provided at the Galveston Four Points by Sheraton. They are open 24 hours a day.Moody Gardens and Schlitterbahn Waterpark are within 4 miles of the hotel. Pleasure Pier is less than a mile away.
- The room and hotel were good , the bed was very comfortable.
- Location and the bed was amazing. Slept better than at home
- Across from the beach, we stayed when Galveston had its Mardi gras and the main parade was on the street across which was extremely convenience. Very underwhelming hotel room for a Sheraton though, bed not particularly comfy, etc.
- Window was facing back of Wendy’s, flood light came on at about 5:40AM. No dark out curtains light flooded in.
- The hotel was outdated not clean the price was not worth the stay … the breakfast was ok
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Galveston Beach, TX
Country Inn & Suites Galveston Beach is located in Galveston, 22 miles from Kemah and 12 miles from Texas City.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 39 miles from Country Inn Galveston.
- Breakfast was good, across street from beach, close to restaurants
- The location was great for walking to the pier and nearby restaurants.
- I like the first room I was put in but next door to us the had a large barking nonstop dog and we had to be moved to another room.
- I enjoyed and I will visit again it was a excellent stay…
- Not much. Even at breakfast they didn’t have all necessary condiments.
Knights Inn Galveston
One of our top picks in Galveston.Knights Inn Galveston is located in the The Seawall neighborhood in Galveston, 22 miles from Kemah and 12 miles from Texas City.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is William P. Hobby Airport, 39 miles from Knights Inn Galveston.
- Price was good, check in and check out process was easy. The rooms were in a great location for the parades.
- The room very small and not very up to date usually the Knight Inn are good bed was comfortable but not enough pillows I would not stay here again and will not reccomend it
- The only thing I liked was the location next to the beach but it was also next to a biker bar! Do not much sleep was achieved due to the loudness of the bikes and music.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the coffee was good, the staff was friendly and it was located right across the street from the beach. We were not disappointed and will stay here again.
- That it’s right on the seawall. Close to everything.
Top Hotels In Bolivar Beach Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bolivar Beach Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bolivar Beach Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bolivar Beach Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!