10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bois-des-Filion Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Bois-des-Filion Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bois-des-Filion Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bois-des-Filion Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bois-des-Filion Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bois-des-Filion Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bois-des-Filion Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bois-des-filion Quebec:
Aux Berges de l’Ile Garth
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Aux Berges de l’Ile Garth offers accommodations in Bois-des-Filion.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The inn also provides bike rental. Montreal is 14 miles from Aux Berges de l’Ile Garth, and Laval is 3 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The owner is exceptionally friendly. He runs a restaurant as well and the food and service are exquisite. The house is very classy and clean. I love the steam shower and the hot tub. We will definitely return.
- Endroit parfait- décoration créant une très belle ambiance
- Je cherchais un endroit pas trop loin de Montréal pour écumer mon décalage horaire. Bingo: tout y était: le spa (bain bouillonnant), la vue sur la rivière, la qualité du lit, l’accueil, le (petit) déjeuner au frigo qui m’a permis de grignoter tôt le matin. J’y reviendrai accompagnée pour en profiter à deux une prochaine fois!!!
- Le lit incroyablement confortable.. la piscine spa et maison…wow!! Comme l’accueil d’ailleurs …Endroit de rêve..
- Un cadre et des prestations exceptionnels. Piscine intérieure, jacuzzi, hammam, piano, musique, solarium, sundeck, jardin au bord de la rivière, petit déjeuner gastronomique, un rêve.
Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais offers accommodations in Rosemère.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 13 miles from Hôtel Le Rivage Rosemère, and Laval is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 11 miles from Spa & Hôtel Le Finlandais.Spa is unavailable
The ambiance, location and romantic rooms.
Really nice and beautiful place
- Front counter staff were helpful and friendly. bed was really comfy!
- Everything was amazing. And the spa was unbelievable.
- Comfortable large rooms with gas fireplaces. Feels pretty luxurious for the price.
- We had a standard room which was standard, nothing special.
- The ambiance, location and romantic rooms.
Imperia Hôtel et Suites Terrebonne
Imperia Hôtel et Suites Terrebonne is located in Terrebonne, 16 miles from Montreal and 6 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longueuil is 16 miles from Imperia Hotel et Suites, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 26 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Over all it was ok. The breakfast was good for a buffet style.
- everything was excellent…from the staff to the restaurant and overall location…short drive to old Terrebonne which we really enjoyed
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
Came to this hotel for a friend’s wedding.
The bathrooms were very clean. The main beds were comfortable. Everything in the hotel was clean. Staff was friendly.
The breakfast (not included) was excellent.
- Personnel accueillant et courtois. Hôtel très propre et belle déco moderne. Lits et oreillers confortable. Déjeuner brunch le dimanche matin excellent. Pas de bruit malgré les nombreuses équipes sportives logées à l’hôtel cette fin de semaine?
Best Western Laval-Montreal & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Laval.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Laval-Montreal & Conference Centre offers accommodations in Laval.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 11 miles from Best Western Laval-Montreal, and Longueuil is 12 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Free breakfast served and prepared by a pleasant guy named Martin.
- The place was awesome and I liked the staff behavior but the bar was under construction.
- Clean and central to where we were going. Very good value, nice size rooms.
- It would have been nice to know in advance about the remodel. We would not have stayed knowing in advance the construction noise.
- We had an amazing service as soon as we arrived! The hotel is aboslutely spotless and we will definitely go back! The fridge in every single room makes it super fun and easy to travel with the kids!
Auberge Le St-André Inn
Auberge Le St-André Inn is located in Terrebonne, just 13 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Laval is 6 miles from Auberge Le St-André Inn, and Longueuil is 12 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Great hosts, charming place, very good location and healthy breakfast.
- Very decent Bed & Breakfast in the middle of a nice town with good restaurants. Excellent breakfast and friendly hosts.
- La chambre était confortable et douillette, le déjeûner était excellent, l’endroit est calme.
Bon acceuil même si arrivée tardive.
Accueil super très sympa de l’hôtelier. Petit déjeuner excellent. Chambres de bon niveau, très confortables.
L’hôtelier nous a donné une chambre surclassée, plus grande, sans nous faire payer plus cher.
Nous le recommandons vivement tellement l’accueil est chaleureux et convivial.
Days Inn – Blainville
Days Inn – Blainville offers accommodations in Blainville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montreal is 19 miles from Days Inn – Blainville, and Laval is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 17 miles from Days Inn – Blainville.
- It was on the main road close to banks and stores.
- It looks like an old outdated hotel. The rooms are very basic didn’t like the carpet but it was quiet and we slept well.
The lady at reception was pleasant and helpful.
Check-in and check-out were completed fast, no waiting (good thing because we couldn’t wait to get out of there!)
- It was close to our destination. The hotel is complete with all the things that you need. The staff was friendly.
THE BED WAS AMAZING
SERVICE WERE GREAT
LARGE ROOM WITH A HUGE BATHROOM
Le St-Martin Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Laval! Steps from the city’s financial and shopping district, this hotel in downtown Laval offers a free continental breakfast. Carrefour Laval shopping centre is 1.9 miles away.Le St-Martin Hotel & Suites features a seasonal outdoor hot tub. Guests can warm up in the lobby by the stone fireplace or explore the beautiful garden. To stay active, guests can take advantage of the fitness center, which offers cardiovascular equipment and free weights.The 24-hour business center at the Le St-Martin Hotel offers a computer with internet access as well as a printer.
- Clean and spacious room. Comfortable bed. Attractive decor in common areas. Quiet. Continental breakfast included hot eggs, fresh whole fruit, loaves (like banana bread, etc.), fresh croissants, yogurt, etc.
- room confort, shower, breakfast included in the price
- Hotel had a fancy vibe but without a charge up in price. Easy to get to and great space in the rooms
- The staff was very friendly, and helped us answer all of our questions when needed. We aren’t from around the area so it was nice to have staff that spoke English as well. The facility was very clean, and we would consider going again!
- The location was close to the stadium for a event we were attending in Laval. The hotel was clean with decent breakfast.
Comfort Inn Laval
One of our top picks in Laval.With a convenient location in the heart of Laval, Comfort Inn Laval features free Wi-Fi and complimentary on-site parking. Carrefour Laval Shopping Center is just over 1 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, desk and air conditioning are provided in each room at the completely non-smoking Laval Comfort Inn. Select rooms provide a sofa.In the morning, visitors can start the day with complimentary coffee and a weekday newspaper.Comfort Inn Laval is a 30-minute drive from the Montréal Casino. The Cosmodome Space Science Centre is 4 minute-drive away, as well as the Centropolis Shopping and Entertainment Centre.
- Value, location close to our show, and the fact that we have been several time in a comfort Inn
Not very much.
I have stayed in COMFORT INN’s before. This place should NOT carry that name, because there is no comfort all. It is a very common Motel and not an INN
Very impersonal, except for the morning reception.
The parking was full of ice. The Breakfast room cold. The Breakfast serve yourself on paper plates and cups, with plastic utensils and very limited. There was no soap available, the hairdryer did not function. The lampshade was damaged.The doors are not closing tight. The outside noises from the parking and the hallway are very disturbing. Soundproofing is extremely poor.
- I had a problem with my internet hook up staff went out of their to help me, I was very impress!
- Overall it was good. The breakfast was great with fruits, eggs and bacon, waffles, cereal and toast. It was easy to find on the highway and public transportation stops are near to reach the metro. The overall room cleanliness is very good.
- It is a meat and potato hotel nothing fancy older building 70’s or 80’s but updated. Location is central in laval & close to Place Bell which was the site for the event we went to see.parking was great
Quality Suites Laval
One of our best sellers in Laval! This Laval, Quebec hotel offers a non-smoking environment, free in-room Wi-Fi, free local calls and a free daily continental breakfast. Carrefour Laval shopping center is just over 1 miless away.Guests at Quality Suites Laval can also take advantage of in-room sofa beds as well as free morning coffee and weekday newspapers.Quality Suites Laval offers a complimentary business center.The Cosmodome Space Science Centre is less than 2 miles from the Laval Quality Suites. SkyVenture is just over 1 mile away, and Montmorency Metro Station is 1.5 miles away.
- The room was very big and quiet, and the breakfast was included and had some nice options. Excellent value for a family room.
- The room sizes especially with the little kids I had it was just perfect. Felt like home.
- The front desk promptly changed, and upgraded my room when my original room was deemed unsuitable.
- I liked that you can get a nice 1-bedroom Suite for the price of a regular room. Fantastic. Good breakfast, including hot items, yogourt, fruit, danishes, cereal, etc. Room was quiet, away from elevator. Bed comfortable. Nice stay and will come again.
- Has all the amenities: clean, friendly staff, complementary breakfast, free wifi, free parking, microwave, fridge, gym. The location is good, near the shopping mall and highway 15 and 440.
Sheraton Laval Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Sheraton Laval Hotel offers accommodations in Laval, just 10 miles from Montreal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Longueuil is 12 miles from Sheraton Laval Hotel, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The very very helpful front desk staff!
Bed was very comfortable
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We appreciated the amenities of the hotel: indoor pool, wirlpool, saunas and gym as well as the easy access to the Amerispa.
- Beautiful hotel. Plan to return for our 25th anniversary this summer. Clean, modern, great location.
- Workers all nice and friendly. The place very clean and active. Rooms big and clean and the service was excellent.
- This hotel is fantastic, it will be our new hotel to stay at when in town. Great value , very comfy beds and pillows…. and the swim/recreation area was a big hit with the whole family
- The very very helpful front desk staff!
Top Hotels In Bois-des-filion Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bois-des-Filion Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bois-des-Filion Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bois-des-Filion Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!