10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boiling Springs Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Boiling Springs Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boiling Springs Pennsylvania:
Sleep Inn Carlisle
Located off I-81, this Carlisle, Pennsylvania hotel is 2.5 miles from the United States Army War College. An indoor pool, a gym and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV are offered.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel and free Wi-Fi are included in every Sleep Inn Carlisle room. A microwave and a refrigerator are also in the rooms.A business center is available at the hotel along with on-site laundry facilities.William Grove Speedway is 9.7 miles from Carlisle Sleep Inn. Pine Grove Furnace State Park is 10.9 miles away.
- Unfortunately, I sleep on a bed that is the hardest on the market. Therefore, I am not the normal person that sleeps at hotels and I should not judge.
- A good variety for breakfast–more than I expected. Room was very clean and looked like the furnishing were recently updated
- We’ve been staying here regularly for 18 years! Especially enjoy being next to an excellent Cracker Barrel we can walk to. They also accept pets. Very good parking when we trailer our motorcycle or boat as well. We also like having the sink outside the toilet/shower area so two can get ready for the day at one time with no mirror steam to deal with.
- Even though right by the interstate you couldn’t hear any traffic inside. Very restful sleep. Beds were soft and pillows were amazing
- It was dirty had it not been paid for I would have walked out. The shower didn’t work the remote on the TV did not work but most of all it was dirty please don’t recommend this again to anyone
Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle
One of our top picks in Carlisle.Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle offers accommodations in Carlisle.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Gettysburg is 26 miles from Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle, and Hershey is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 22 miles from Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle.
- Everything…staff bed handicapped access was good and restaurant
The staff was friendly, but a bit slow at the restaurant and bar. My son ordered a fountain soda and it took over 30 minutes to arrive. Also, my son’s steak was not very good, but I will not blame the restaurant as he might have lost his appetite by then. The soda disposal was out of syrup. The food was fantastic and the draft beer I rate, from 1-10, a 10.
The room was most disagreeable to stay in as the bathroom was small and tight, the room was noisy and the heating system was so noisy that it woke us up every time it pulled up to the required temperature. The proximity to Dickinson College was favorable as we walked in town and in snowy weather. Shops close early as Carlisle is a small town, but it does have fantastic shopping and great coffee. This we loved as there is not much to enjoy in bad weather.
- The staff was very nice and really tried to please,
- The staff and entire hotel is top notch , I highly recommend staying here when in this cute town , the restaurant is amazing and the bar is fun, I am a Chef from New York and I do business in the area, I will only stay here.
- Excellent location in the city. My wife could walk to shops to explore the city. Unfortunately it was almost 0 degrees so next time.
Motel 6 Harrisburg – Carlisle
Just a short drive from a variety of attractions and activities, the Motel 6 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania offers convenient services and amenities for a comfortable stay.Motel 6 Harrisburg – Carlisle is less than 20 miles from the Ski Roundtop, which offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, paintball and a rope challenge course. Carlisle Fairgrounds and Whitaker Center for Science are just minutes away.The pet-friendly Carlisle Motel 6 features amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, coin laundry facilities and free morning coffee. The guest rooms boast services including free local calls and extended cable TV.
- Strip down version: no dresser or closet. Television and have to pay for wifi. Clean, pretty quiet,
- Room was clean, staff was friendly, parking lot & sidewalks were swiftly cleared of all snow
- the woman that checked me in was amazing, super super polite and funny. i stay at hotels/motels a lot.
- Excellent handicap bath facilities. beautiful decore. Walking distance from a nice restaurant.
- Location is great. Rutters is 30 seconds down the road. Staff is friendly. All kinds of stores just 10 mins away from the hotel. Very affordable. Great place to stay with a family.
Days Inn Carlisle South
This hotel in Carlisle, Pennsylvania is just off Interstate 81 and near the Army War College & Museum. The hotel offers a free daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Days Inn Carlisle features guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and coffee makers. Cable TV and bath amenities are also included in each room.Guests at the Carlisle Days Inn can go for a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or use the fitness center. Alexander’s Lounge is located on-site and offers American cuisine.Cumberland Golf Club and the Carlisle Fairgrounds are minutes from the Days Inn in Carlisle. Gettysburg Battlefield and Hershey Park are within driving distance of the hotel.
- The pillows were nice the people were friendly and breakfast was okay
- It was nice and not too large a building. A bargin for the money. Stayed only one night. Breakfast was plenty and fresh.
- The bed was super comfy. You sank into the pillows like they were clouds. The staff was super nice and very accommodating.
- The front desk manager was extremely helpful getting my dog and 2 cats in the hotel. I had a 1st floor room and was very close to an exit making outside trips easy. There is a nice big field for dogs on site and I found a little park 5 mins away for walks.
- The bed was so comfy. We slept so good. And the jacuzzi was awesome!! We had a blast.
Comfort Inn PA Turnpike – I-81
One of our best sellers in Carlisle! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Comfort Inn PA Turnpike – I-81 is located in Carlisle in the region of Pennsylvania.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gettysburg is 28 miles from Comfort Inn PA Turnpike – I-81, and Hershey is 27 miles away. Middletown Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- A storm moved into the area on our way back to the hotel on our second night and Erica was phenomenal when dealing with unexpected guests who were frustrated and hungry. She turned everyone’s attitude around and I was so impressed to see that every interaction with her brought a smile to guests’ faces. She is truly a gem! She even supplied my family with a free pizza that she had ordered. We had three very hungry and crabby kids with us so to us she is a life saver.
- The room and all appointments (bed, lighting, desk, convenient electrical outlets, etc) were in the right places and in working order. The room was attractive, clean, and comfortable. The shower was particularly appealing as the design ensured that the water stayed inside and not all over the floor. The front desk attendant was friendly and efficient and offered suggestions for restaurants. We will definitely return to the Comfort Inn in Carlisle!
- This is the very best hotel in the Carlisle and surrounding areas
- Very friendly staff. Clean facilities. Breakfast included and good.
- Breakfast was great and with plenty of choices. Room was spacious and staff was very friendly.
Best Western Carlisle
Located in Carlisle, 28 miles from Gettysburg, Best Western Carlisle features free WiFi access and free private parking.Hershey is 27 miles from Best Western Carlisle, and York is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 21 miles from Best Western Carlisle.
- Very nice, spacious room, extremely comfortable bed and bedding, extremely clean, decent breakfast, quiet, good shower with copious hot water.
- Comfortable jaccuzzi room, friendly staff, but very simple breakfast, the location in the looby was not a good area to have a breakfast.
- The room was surprisingly spacious, there was plenty of hot water, and it was very quiet.
- We had a wheelchair accessible room and it was perfect,very roomy, bathroom was also. Nice assortment for breakfast.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. Interior decorating was beautiful.
Super 8 Carlisle-South
Cumberland Golf Course is an 8-minute drive from this Pennsylvania hotel. Super 8 Carlisle-South serves a continental breakfast and offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.A refrigerator and coffee maker are included in each of the traditional-style guest rooms. There is also a safe and a work desk. Some rooms offer a microwave.The pet-friendly Carlisle Super 8 offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy free parking during their stay.Dickinson College and the United States Army War College are within an 11-minute drive of the hotel. Gettysburg is 28 miles away.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, pet-friendly hotel.
- Staff was really accommodating and made us feel welcome. We ended up in a different (nicer) room just so we could park and keep an eye on our vehicle that had a trailer. Really cool of them.
- The young lady at the desk, the location, the breakfast.
- Right on the edge of the interstare… a bit loud with the window open , I had a smoking room…. thank goodness the window opened…. but had to close it to make a phone call
- The room was nice value for the price.It was close to nearby restaurants and I81. I will stay again when I come back this way.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlisle
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carlisle is located in Carlisle, just 27 miles from Gettysburg.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hershey is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Express Suites Carlisle, and York is 29 miles away. Middletown Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the hotel is located in a very convenient location for visitors to Dickinson College. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. There was a lot of parking available and did not cost extra.
- Everything was really clean, staff are very friendly , really comfortable place
- Everything was clean. The breakfast area and meal was good.
- Bathroom was very large. Our beds were extremely comfortable, and even though this property is literally right off of the tirnpike exit, it was very quiet. We will stay here again.
- It was close to the car show, a gas station and family restaurant. It was pet friendly.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Carlisle, PA
One of our top picks in Carlisle.Just off I-81, this Carlisle hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and MP3 connection. The hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It is just 3 miles from Dickinson College.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all warmly decorated rooms at the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Carlisle. A spacious work desk is furnished in each room.Free access to the on-site fitness room is available to all guests. The hotel’s business center is open 24/7 and meeting rooms are available.The Carlisle Country Inn & Suites by Carlson offers a continental breakfast each morning.This hotel is just a 10 minute drive from Eagles Crossing Golf Course. The US Army Heritage Museum is 6.2 miles away.
- A storm moved into the area on our way back to the hotel on our second night and Erica was phenomenal when dealing with unexpected guests who were frustrated and hungry. She was genuinely sincere and accommodating. She created a “we’ll get through this together” atmosphere. After interacting with her each guest had a smile on their face. Very impressive young lady! We had 3 very hungry, tired, and crabby kids and Erica offered us a pizza she had ordered! She was truly our hero that night! We really can’t applaud her service enough. She displayed true grace under fire. Thank you, Erica!
- Appreciated the fruit and cookie snacks in the lobby and the evening crockpot treats. I commend the young lady attending the front desk the morning of Tues Jan 16 for retrieving a broom and personally cleaning the snow off our car since we drove in from GA and did not own a snow removal brush ( unfortunately I did not get her name). Also we were given a special bereavement rate for our last 3 days of our stay after Brett at the front desk found out that my husband’s mother passed away while we were there. These employees went above and beyond to make their guests feel welcome. Also appreciated the lady in the breakfast room..always very friendly and on top of things keeping all items replenished..love the option of having the choice of eating on actual dinnerware. housekeeping staff did a great job also. All in all a very pleasant stay at this hotel even though the reason for our stay was not a pleasant one due to a death in the family.
- Again, I liked the cross between a small in (it had a fireplace, couches, etc) and a room with hotel amenities (microwave, fridge, etc). Front desk was kind and courteous. It was close to the venues for the wedding I was attending.
- The staff was very friendly and the housekeepers left my granddaughter a great note that made her smile!
- Everything, it was organized, clean, workers were very nice ??
Econo Lodge Carlisle
Located off Interstate 81, this pet-friendly hotel is 5 miles from downtown Carlisle, Pennsylvania. It features a continental breakfast, popcorn machine, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is included in each traditional room at Econo Lodge Carlisle. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.Full-length mirrors and cardio equipment are part of the on-site gym. This Carlisle hotel offers laundry facilities and a business center with a printer.Downtown Harrisburg is a 20-minute drive from the Carlisle Econo Lodge. Hershey Park Amusement Park is 31 miles from the hotel.
- The hotel was very close to a swimming event our child had in the area. Breakfast was free so that was a plus. Waffles,sausage and coffee were good.
- There was good parking for my truck. Clean lot all around. Clean room.
- The front desk staff was superb.The wifi was very convenient.
Bed was comfortable and the coffee was good! Staff was helpful and ready to provide answers to any questions. Breakfast offered a variety of pancakes, juice, coffee, fruit, muffins, bagels and cereal.
This property is right off route 81 and has easy access to nearby gas station and restaurant choices.
- The place was nice and clean . . . easy access to and from Interstate . . . which was the reason for staying there in the first place.
Top Hotels In Boiling Springs Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boiling Springs Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!