10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bohí Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bohí Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bohí Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bohí Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bohí Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bohí Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bohí Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bohí Catalonia:
This charming mountain-style hotel is located in the Pyrenean village of Boí, in the Alta Ribagorça area. It features a free Wi-Fi zone and the cozy rooms include a balcony.Hotel Pey can organize excursions to Aigüestortes National Park in 4-wheel drive vehicles. It can also arrange trips to the Romanesque churches and the thermal spa of Caldes de Boí.Pey’s restaurant serves traditional, homemade cuisine, including grilled meat as well as traditional Catalan dishes. The cafe offers a variety of sandwiches and salads.The Boí Taüll ski resort is nearby and the hotel offers ski storage. Free parking is available on site.
Breakfast had a good range of options. My room was clean, beds were firm but comfortable. Great location.
Hotel Pey is part of Hostal Pey.
- El personal muy agradable y el desayuno! En el restaurante se come muy bien!
- La verdad es que estaba todo segun las espectativas,estuvimos 4 dias a pension completa y fue todo muy correcto.Lo mejor posiblemente la ubicacion y el trato del personal.Aunque el resto tambien estuvo miuy bien.
- En general tot esta molt be. la relació qualitat preu es perfecta.
- La familiaritat i amabilitat del personal i l’excel·lent menjar tant per esmoeçar com el menú per dinar
- Breakfast had a good range of options. My room was clean, beds were firm but comfortable. Great location.
One of our top picks in Taull.Located in Taüll in the Boi Valley, Hotel Rantiner conveniently offers free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. The café is open until midnight and the charming rooms feature a balcony.The rooms at Rantiner Hotel feature attractive wooden floors and exposed beams. They come with heating and a private bathroom.Ski storage and ski equipment hire is available at Rantiner. The ski station of Boí-Taüll is approximately 6.2 mi away and the entrance to the National Park of Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici is 3.1 mi away.The café serves a buffet breakfast. Guests can easily walk to nearby restaurants in the town of Taüll.
- Super-friendly staff! The receptionist was the friendliest I have ever met. She was happy to answer questions about the area and give restaurant recommendations.
- Excellent location for visiting Aigüestortes park. The room was clean and well maintained.
- Great locations, views, good breakfast. Staff very helpful. Great bathroom. Would recommend to all visiting the area
Friendly and helpful staff
The best breakfast EVER!!!
Great views of the valley from the lounge
A comfortable place to relax and have a beer apres ski
Walking to the village and historic church
- A great place with an absolutely amazing staff. Teresa and Paola went out of their way for us, even helping us plan the last two weeks of our trip. Breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious. Great location as well. A real gem.
Hotel L’Aüt is located in the Medieval village of Erill la Vall, in the Boi Valley. It features public areas with free Wi-Fi, including a terrace and living room.All of the rooms at the L’Aüt have a private bathroom, satellite TV and work desk, and all are heated.Inside this charming stone building, guests will find a restaurant and a separate bar-café. All public and private spaces are smoke-free. Ski storage and a tour desk are both available on site.Hotel L’Aüt is a short drive from Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also nearby, as are the area’s famous Romanesque churches.
- The hotel was so well located with easy access to the national parks. The staff gave us great suggestions for some the most beautiful hikes. Also it was very easy to get to the lovely villages in the area with Romanesque churches. Not to mention, the village of Erill la Vall is so quaint with its own Romanesque church and museum center just a few steps from the hotel. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. Breakfast is well worth it and do not miss the delicious dinners. My favorite was the slow cooked pork shank. It was wonderful, slow cooked for ten hours with wonderful spices. The owner and Xiavi were so hospitable.
- The staff here was great, and it comes with a very good restaurant. We had a balcony which was a lot of fun, great views with young swallows perching around the area.
- The hotel location was amazing, and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was beyond my expectations. Our Spanish was not very good, and everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. I plan to stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- The staff was extremely kind and helpful, translated the menu for us, and gave us good hiking recommendation
- Hotel L’Aut was very comfortable and accommodating for my family of 7. Our dinner was delicious, the service was wonderful and even went to the trouble of providing chicken soup and pasta for my son who was not feeling well. The short walk to Boi was beautiful. We would have loved to stay a few extra days. I highly recommend and we hope to return.
Casa Rural Era de Ferro
Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, Era del Ferro is next to Aigüestortes National Park and 9.3 mi from Boí-Taüll Ski Resort. Each heated room features mountain views and free Wi-Fi.Era del Ferro is a characteristic wood and stone building, and offers individually decorated rooms with private bathrooms. Some rooms include wooden floors, a kettle and a TV.The Era has a cozy TV lounge with an open fire, as well as a garden and terrace. The hotel’s La Granja restaurant serves characteristic mountain cuisine. Homemade jams and local products are sold at reception.The Era del Ferro is next to Santa Eulàlia Church, part of the Boi Valley UNESCO World Heritage Site. Aigüestortes Nature Reserve is 1.7 mi from the property. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Me gustó todo, la chica es muy agradable y simpática, nos informó muy bien sobre la zona, la habitación estaba muy limpia y además está reformada, me encantó!! Totalmente recomendable.
- Nos gustó todo, la habitación, el sitio, el desayuno, la amabilidad de los propietarios. Muy recomendable!!!
- La ubicacion, perfecta. Justo al lado de la preciosa iglesia de Erill la Vall
Nos encantó todo. Relación calidad-precio excelente!
Buena ubicación, pueblo con encanto y parking cercano.
- Con el incidente de la habitacion cambiaron su actitud, fueron resolutivos y mas atentos con nosotros. Supieron solventarlo.
The hotel, part of the Balneari Caldas de Boí Health Spa resort, is located in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees, and surrounded by exceptional natural beauty.The hotel is a charming, medieval inn built of stone, slate and wood and dates back to 1671. It has been lovingly converted into a comfortable hotel, retaining many period features and of course its medieval allure.The complex, consisting of 2 hotels, a thermal spa, indoor and outdoor pools and vast gardens, lies next to the national park of Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici; an area of countless lakes, mountains, peaks and stunning countryside.The area has 37 mineral-medicinal springs which are used for the numerous beauty and thermal treatments. In addition there are 3 conference rooms, making it a suitable venue for conventions, weddings or business meetings.
- Nice room, view. Great location. Very clean and quiet.
- The hotel is in beautiful location at the top of the Boi Valley. Unfortunately we had heavy rain but were lent umbrellas by the helpful staff. We chose a buffet dinner which proved an excellent choice. Plenty of variety and well priced. The breakfast was amazing with multiple choices and plenty of it. The room was small but comfortable
- Location, special building and rooms, very goog breakfast, special place in the nature near the park, close to the river, swiming pool.
It was an amazing hotel with excellent rooms. Amazing staff in the kitchen/ restaurant.
I just want to highlight that the youngest guy in the restaurant whose name is Jose, he is always helpful and professional.
It’s really nice to see young people to be so motivated.
Thanks for everything,
- Location is great, room was clean, many Spa options
Located in the Catalan Pyrenees, this charming hotel is part of the Caldes de Boí springs. Set in attractive gardens, Hotel Manantial offers 4 hot water seasonal outdoor pools and direct access to the thermal center.The spa features a thermal circuit, therapeutic mud, special baths, and various treatments with thermal waters. There are also personalized beauty and health treatments available. The hotel’s gardens have a padel court, football pitch and a minigolf course. There is also a children’s playground.The rooms at Hotel Manantial feature mountain views and a TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobe. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel’s restaurant offers regional food, with daily menus and à la carte options. There is a bar with a terrace, and during summer you can enjoy a barbecue by the pool.The hotel is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boí Valley’s Romanesque Churches, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are 2.5 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
Would have stayed longer
- Hidden in the mountains with springs of many different types, huge spa and I mean huge. Located next to the natural reserve with good trails around
- This place was the most unexpected surprise of our 8 week trip. Spectacular location!! Many walking/Hiking trails to choose from, into pristine mountain passes with crystal clear creeks and stunning scenery. Great staff! Wish we had a lot more time here! We will go back.
- Everything was perfect, clean, friendly, the best tasting water in the world, Boí, roomy, fresh, quality restaurant, spa. Recommended!
The hotel area is nice, it is surrounded with pools and fountains.
There is a room filled with tables for card and other games, which could be nice for families.
The breakfast was good.
- Liked everything
Hotel Farré D’avall
This traditional stone manor house is located in the picturesque Boi Valley, 11 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It features an organic farm and a charming restaurant, serving characteristic local dishes.The family-run Hotel Farré D’avall offers rooms with wooden floors and satellite TV. They also come with a private bathroom.The house features a sun terrace where guests can enjoy views of the surrounding valley. Farré D’avall Hotel also has several lounge areas, a games room and bar service.Farré D’avall is located in the historic village of Barruera, part of the Boi Valley UNESCO World Heritage Site. Aiguestortes National Park is within 6.2 mi and free parking is available at the hotel.
The included breakfast was correct: Bread with a plate of local cured sausages with cheese. Coffee, juice and jams were also provided.
The location is great in Barruera as a base to do lots of hking. Parking is available but plenty of free parking on the main road 1 minutes from the hotel.
Lots of shops and restaurant around if needed.
Morning staff was also helpful and knowledgeable about treks information.
- The room had a small terrace with a lovely view across the valley. The shutters had adjustable slats so it was possible to block out the sun whilst still letting in some light. Very friendly staff.
- Atendido por la encantadora familia. Buen desayuno y cena (opcional)
- El trato familiar del personal, muy amable y atento.
- Fueron muy amables. Para empezar nos cambiaron la reserva aunque ya no era cancelable y nos dieron mucha información sobre qué hacer por los alrededores. Barruera es un sitio ideal para ver el valle. Estaba todo muy limpio, la cena, casera, estaba buena y el desayuno es muy abundante aunque no es buffet libre, consiste en embutido (jamón serrano, fuet, salchichón, queso) tostadas de pan de hogaza y mantequilla, mermelada y queso para untar, además de zumo y café.
- The included breakfast was correct: Bread with a plate of local cured sausages with cheese. Coffee, juice and jams were also provided.
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural
El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is located in Taüll, a charming town located in the Catalan Pyrenees. Set in gardens, this small guest house has rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural features traditional, country-style décor with wooden ceilings and stone features. Each bright room has a desk and heating. Some overlook the mountains.In summer, guests at El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural can relax on the garden terrace and admire the views of the village of Taüll. Breakfast, made from natural products, is served in the attic lounge, which has a fireplace and a small library.El Xalet de Taüll Hotel Rural is ideally located for skiing and is 4.3 mi from the Boí-Taüll Ski Resort. AigüesTortes & Sant Maurici National Park is 2.5 mi away. Other activities in the Boí Valley region include hiking, horse riding and cycling.
- we loved the quiet, the church bells, the view, the cleanliness, the comfort, the front deck on a sunny afternoon, the antiquity of the village and the friendly Antonia.
- Antonia was very kind and gave us great tips. The village is amazing and the house is very comfortable.
Accommodation is excellent.
Antonia the owner takes care of all the details.
House is beautiful, clean with amazing views.
Food is delicious I’m gluten intolerant better to advice in advance. I didn’t do it. However, she managed to cover our breakfast with gluten free cake and bread.
For sure I will go back soon and I do recommend the Xalet 100%
- Charming, superior mountain view, comfortable common living room, good brearkfast, friendly and civilized hostess
- Antonia was a great host, kind and accomodating she was also very helpful pointing out bars and restaurants to us and made some nice suggestions on what to do when we weren’t skiing
Featuring free WiFi, Fonda Muntanya is located in Vilaller. Set within mountains and 800 feet from Noguera Ribagorcana River, this hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared garden.Each heated room in this hotel has a TV and views of the town and the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.This property also offers ski storage.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 2-minute drive of Fonda Mountanya, and there is easy access to the N230 Motorway, just 300 feet away. The city of Lleida is 86 mi from the property.
The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
Beautiful places for a stroll and a short drive to Vall de Boi.
- muy bien situado de camino al Val d’Arán, excursiones bonitas alrededor. En la misma carretera pero sin ruidos por la noche
- Destacaria l’amabilitat del personal i la netedat de les instal·lacions. Ubicació perfecta.
- El trato muy cordial,muy atentos en todo momento y se puede utilizar el comedor a titulo personal y comer alli con tus cosaa,muy limpio.
Habitació clàssica amb l’imprescindible per sentir-s’hi be. Bany complert i TV plana. Llit doble. Còmode. Esmorzar no inclòs a un preu molt raonable, i suficient per anar a fer ruta a peu fins al migdia. Lloc ben situat i molt tranquil, sense sorolls de transit destacables. aparcament davant mateix o en el carrer lateral.
Tracte personal càlid i directe. Molt bona atenció.
- The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
Hotel Santa Maria Relax
Hotel Santa Maria Taüll is a country-style stone building in the Lleida Pyrenees village of Taüll. Set in gardens, it offers heated rooms and studios with private entrances. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at the Santa Maria Taüll feature a flat-screen TV. All rooms and studios have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Studios come with a TV, and a living room with a sofa bed. There is a kitchen and dining area with a fridge. Studios also have a private terrace with a table and chairs, and a ski storage rack.A continental breakfast is served at the Santa Maria, and packed lunches can be requested.Hotel Santa Maria Taüll features wooden beams and floors, and has a library and a lounge with a fireplace. There is a tour desk, and Boi-Taüll Ski Elevator is 4.3 mi away.
- A great location, comfortable room and nice breakfast.
- The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was charmingly decorated with antiques and other bric-a-brac. Our room was cozy but not too small. The breakfast was good.
Spacious room, though with low rafters.
Spacious, clean, and practical bathroom.
Both the setting and the village are stunning.
- We had a very relaxing time. Our apartment had everything we needed, and we had a lovely view of the mountains from the terrace outside. There was a delicious selection of food in the restaurant and the staff were extremely friendly. Thank you all.
- Run by lovely people, very accommodating and a good location to check out aiguestortes.
Top Hotels In Bohí Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bohí Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bohí Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bohí Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!