10 Best Hotels To Stay In Bogás Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bogás Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bogás Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bogás Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bogás Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bogás Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bogás Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Bogás Andalucía:
Hotel Jerez & Spa
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and spa are featured at the 4-star Hotel Jerez & Spa. Set within attractive gardens, it offers rooms with flat-screen TVs and a welcome glass of wine.Hotel Jerez features traditional décor with wooden furnishings. All rooms come with air conditioning and satellite TV. Bathrooms have free toiletries.Traditional Mediterranean cuisine is served in El Cartujano Restaurant and barbecues are prepared on the terrace at weekends. There is also a poolside café-bar.The Jerez’s spa has an indoor pool, sauna and oxygen tank. Treatments on offer include aromatherapy, wraps and massage.Set 0.6 mi from the center of Jerez De La Frontera, the hotel is located a 15-minute walk to the Andalusian School of Equestrian Art and Hontoria Park. Jerez’s bullring and surrounding old town can be reached in 20 minutes, by foot. Reception can provide tourist information.
- We were very pleasantly surprised by the facilities at this hotel. The room was clean and spacious. The service was excellent. We loved the large pool and lounging area. Lunch and dinner served on the terrace around the pool was delicious. Breakfast consisted of lots of choices and great service. Great place to relax and explore.
- free parking for the duration of our stay, which is very rare theses days. apart form that the room, service and food all excellent. large pool, open till 9pm was a bonus.
Friendly staff. Quiet rooms. Nice pool.
Property is very nice but is looking a bit tired with tiles falling off walls around the outside balconies and some areas needing a paint.
- This hotel was excellent for the price. The location and facilities were supreme as well as the restaurant. It felt like a much more expensive hotel,
The rooms where very quiet. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Very nice terrace and pool.
Hipotels Sherry Park
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Surrounded by lush gardens, the Sherry Park Hotel offers a large outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free WiFi. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the historical center of Jerez.All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a balcony.On-site facilities include an indoor pool, gym and sauna.The à la carte El Abaco restaurant serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafeteria, or on one of the Park’s terraces.The hotel is 25 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and the Jerez sherry cellars. The Sherry Park is also just a short walk from the city’s renowned Royal Equestrian School and the bullring. Free parking is offered, subject to availability.
- Great location, helpful staff, great breakfast for 10 euro, great parking, wifi
- Great value hotel. The pool and the amenities were great, not far from the city center. Breakfast was decent at a price but not superb. We stayed several days and it turned out boring after 2 days. Sandeman sherry tour is at walking distance and it was great and very informative!
- Wonderful staff who were helpful with every small problem. Extremely accommodating even after check out.
- The pools, gym and services as well as the location.
The highlight of this hotel is the staff. This is my 5th trip in 5 years (also going back in September). They remember me each time, take the time to speak to guests and nothing is too much trouble. The lounge bar is the perfect place after an evening out to relax with a coffee and a nightcap (tia maria in my case!).
It’s only a 15 min walk into town if you want a good choice of restaurants and bars or even some culture such as a tour round Tio Pepe, the Alcazar or the Cathedral.
There are several good restaurants/bars within 5 mins of the hotel – turn left out of the hotel up the street at the side, diagonally cross the road at the top and you will see a carpark and beyond that a small shopping centre with several bars etc). You must try the Meson Asador with its open kitchen and fantastic meat dishes (as tapas or main courses)
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.This hotel is set in a traditional noble house in the center of Jerez, surrounded by 13 ft² of gardens.Located just off Plaza del Caballo, the Villa Jerez is within walking distance of most of the important monuments of this sunny Andalusian city. Here you can enjoy the steam bath or gym before taking a refreshing dip in the swimming pool. You can also choose to relax with a massage before enjoying a meal in the hotel’s restaurant or cafeteria.In the area surrounding the hotel you will see plenty of evidence of the city’s rich cultural heritage. Jerez is mostly famous for 3 things: horses, flamenco and wine. A visit to one of the local wine cellars is a must.
- Spacious room with a terrace. Staff was great. Nice location and surroundings
- Fantastic staff who gave great advice. A truly superb hotel
- 4th visit to Hotel Villa Jerez,perfect,very good restaurant,cool rooms in the extreme summer heat!restaurant has a/c too!
- The staff were really lovely, very helpful and knowledgeable!
- Fabulous shower and bath; super staff; very comfortable bed; spacious luxurious elegant room; staff kindly gave us a free upgrade; super comfortable down pillows
Hotel Soho Boutique Jerez
Housed in the restored wine cellars of Williams & Humbert, the elegant Soho Boutique Jerez offers chic and colorful accommodations with free internet. Jerez Cathedral is 0.6 mi away.Soho Boutique Jerez & Spa features spacious rooms with contemporary décor. They come with a private bathroom and air conditioning. The superior and duplex rooms also have a separate lounge area.The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and the various attractions, such as Jerez Archealogical Museum, 0.6 mi away. The Alcazar Gardens and Arabic Baths are also approximately 0.6 mi away.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 17 minutes drive away from the property.
- The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. We received a dinner recommendation that perfectly suited our needs for our night in Jerez. The gated parking was inexpensive and secure. The room itself was spacious and comfortable. Overall, the space was well appointed, and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Reception was very helpful in making arrangements.
- Staff were great, room was lovely, shower was amazing , location was good
- Very comfortable bed, and very helpful and attentive reception and floor staff
- Everything was very good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Is very close to the city center. The room was comfortable and nice.
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.In gardens, Exe Guadalete is in Jerez de la Frontera, a 15 minute drive from the Costa de la Luz. It features an outdoor swimming pool with chill-out area and free Wi-Fi.The Exe Guadalete offers simple, attractive décor with hardwood floors. Each air-conditioned room has satellite TV and a minibar.The hotel‘s cafe-bar serves a range of light meals and snacks. Guests can enjoy a drink in the cocktail bar, or on the hotel terrace.Jerez is famous for its sherry and there are several sherry-making tours offered within walking distance of the hotel. The Andalucian School of Equestrian Art is 1,650 feet away.The staff at the hotel’s tour desk can arrange car and bike rental. The nearest golf course is just a 10 minute drive away.
- The location was perfect for me, and close to many small restaurants and bars .
- Big Rooms, very good bathroom, very clean, nice views, nice staff, comfortable in general, very good pool surrounded by garden. Recommended.
- My room overlooked the pool and extensive outdoor patio. Pool/garden area would be lovely in warm weather.
- Dinner buffet and breakfast buffet were superb. Excellent staff. Spacious rooms.
- Lovely hotel, old but pretty, with a nice outdoor pool nestled between lots if trees and comfortable lounges.
NH Avenida Jerez
NH Avenida Jerez is just 10 minutes’ walk from the city center and 1,300 feet from Jerez Royal Equestrian School. It has a garden terrace and a restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes.The comfortable bedrooms in Avenida Jerez Hotel all have cable TV, a telephone and pillow menu. Some rooms have a terrace, while others overlook an interior courtyard.The NH Avenida Jerez has free Wi-Fi throughout. Reception sells tickets for local tourist attractions.The Avenida Jerez is located within driving distance from the Jerez Norte Shopping Center, and many bars and restaurants.Jerez Train Station is less than 5 minutes’ drive away, and the Circuito de Jerez race track can be reached in 15 minutes. The city’s bull ring is 1,300 feet away, while the equestrian fair is 500 feet from the hotel.The beaches at El Puerto de Santa María can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The superior room has a king size bed and, enough space to move around.
- The reception staff Carmen and Antonio were very pleasant, couteous and professional. The bathroom very nice, the bed extremely comfortable and the balcony nice and big!
- Our room was bright and clean. We had a terrace facing the street, with a view of a park across the street. We were within walking distance of the Real Escuela Andaluza, the Andalusian horse performance for which we came to Jerez.
- Good location, nice breakfast, complementary drinking water in the room, clean
- The staff was the Best!! Rico & Hotel mgr. was outstanding!! Very personable & helpful. I would stay there again!!
B&B Hotel Jerez
Located next to the Chapín Olympic Stadium, B&B Hotel Jerez is just 15 minutes’ walk from Jerez Bullring. It has free Wi-Fi, and the café is open 24 hours a day.The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Arts is about 20 minutes’ walk away. The Circuito de Jerez is just 20 minutes’ drive away.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the B&B Hotel Jerez have a satellite TV, parquet floors and heating. The bathrooms have a bath.The B&B Hotel Jerez is 0.6 mi from the historic city center and Jerez Bus and Train Station. Jerez Airport is just 4.3 mi away, and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 15-minute drive.The B&B Hotel Jerez’s restaurant offers breakfast. There is a business area with free internet access.
- The property has outdated televisions and the rooms are small. The plumbing smells horrible and the staff is not accommodating.
- We were able to get a good night of sleep. Comfortable beds and pillows. The view of the stadium is cool.
- Very nice room, very goodnight beds. Very good breakfast
- The location; it was near the cathedral. However, although Parking was listed as a facility, there were only three (taken) spaces and finding somewhere to park in the neighbourhood was extremely difficult.
- Comfortable, clean rooms. Walking distance to Hipica and other sports locations. Staff is helpfull
Hotel Palacio Garvey
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.The 19th-century Garvey Palace is located in the historic quarter of Jerez de la Frontera. It offers large, uniquely decorated rooms with hydromassage baths and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.The air-conditioned rooms in the Hotel Palacio Garvey have free internet access, mini-bars and music systems.The Palacio Garvey Hotel has a library, as well as a business center with free Wi-Fi.The Garvey’s restaurant, La Condesa, serves modern Mediterranean and Andalusian dishes using local products. The hotel’s Patio Andaluz includes a café and bar, and a continental breakfast is served daily.Palacio Garvey can be found next to Calle Larga, one of Jerez’s main shopping streets. A variety of restaurants can be found in the area immediately around the hotel.
- The hotel is elegant and charming. Our room was more like a suite. It was spacious, with high ceilings, a beautiful view into a lovely garden, and very comfortable. The hotel’s restaurant was outstanding with an innovative and superb menu. And the hotel is located on a delightful and quiet square, that is only one block from the Main Street.
- Staff was very helpful. They stored our luggage for while we went to the horse show and had lunch. We were able to pay our bill by credit card.
- Great place – only 16 rooms in a well modernized and beautifully decorated historic building located within walking distance to everything interesting in the city. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Finding my way out of the bloody awful car park & out of town frankly.
- Fantastic location. Friendly staff. Lovely suite. Surreal decor
Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.This modern hotel is located next to Plaza del Arenal Square in central Jerez, just 350 feet from the Town Hall and Alcázar. Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez offers a swimming pool, gym, steam bath and sauna.The air-conditioned rooms at the Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez feature modern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Jerez Cathedral is 1,500 feet from the Eurostars Asta Regia Jerez, and there are many shops and restaurants nearby. Jerez Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach the coast in 25 minutes.
- We arrived at 11:00 am, our room was ready, check in was quick, Raquel at the front desk was a superstar, willing to help with whatever was needed, knowledgeable and friendly. Room was comfortable, parking garage is a few steps away.
- Nice bathrooms, staff was very nice and helpful, comfortable bed, great location.
- Location very good with lots of restaurants, bars and shopping nearby. Public pay parking reasonable and close. Handy loading zone in front of hotel staff very helpful.
- Location in old town area & next to Arenal Plaza
Excellent location and within walking distance of Hammam Andalusi Arab Baths and Tío Pepe Bodega which were our main visits during our stay. Don’t wear high heels as there are mainly cobbled streets !
The underground carpark in front of the hotel only cost us 4€ for the entire weekend!
The hotel room was a junior suite with a very big comfortable bed, not two beds joined together! The shower door didn’t close properly so some water leaked out onto the floor.
Shampoo was provided but not hair conditioner.
The breakfast was ok but not outstanding. The fresh fruit was a little over-ripe. We asked for fried eggs (as there was only scrambled) which they made for us.
We would stay at this clean and comfortable hotel again due to its central location and nearby car park.
Tryp Jerez Hotel
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Tryp Jerez Hotel offers modern rooms in the center of Jerez de la Frontera, famous for its sherry. In an impressive classical building, it is surrounded by attractive gardens with orange and palm trees.The rooms at Tryp Jerez Hotel feature air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathroom include amenities and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can offer information on Jerez’s attractions, including the Royal School of Horsemanship and the many nearby vineyards. Reservations can also be made for flamenco shows.Guests can find bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. Puerto de Santa María and Valdelagrana Beach are just 9 miles from Tryp Jerez.The hotel’s buffet breakfast includes pastries, juices and hot dishes. There is also a café. The elegant La Goyesca bar provides an ideal area to relax with a drink.
- Nice location. parking garage is available for a fee. very close walk to the Horse show. The street behind the hotel is tree covered and very inexpensive food and drink. We walked to the more touristy area one evening, which was much more crowded and expensive.
- Breakfast buffet was excellent. Room was comfortable and quiet.
- Great central location close to the Plaza Arenal. Easy walk to the many bars and restaurants in the area. Room spacious and very comfortable. Good bathroom. Staff lovely and helpful. On site parking a bonus.
- Good location, Breakfast very good with a wide selection.
- A wonderful location close to all the sights. Recommendations by Francis at reception were very helpful…especially the restaurants he suggested. Was an excellent selection for breakfast. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Top Hotels In Bogás Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bogás Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bogás Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bogás Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!