10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boca West Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Boca West Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boca West Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boca West Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boca West Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boca West Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boca West Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boca West Florida:
Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Hilton Suites Boca Raton offers a complimentary daily breakfast and evening cocktails, free in-room WiFi, and outdoor heated pool.A private bedroom and separate living area with sofa bed are featured in each suite. A desk and flat-screen cable TV are also included.A business center, fitness center, and laundry facilities are available. For added convenience, a complimentary shuttle service is available for locations within 5 miles of the hotel.Lakeside Centre shopping venues are .9 miles away and Somerset Shoppes are 2 miles from the hotel. Boca Grove Plantation Golf Course is 1.5 miles from the Hilton Suites.
- Bed was comfortable. Living room. Had a view of the lake.
Our room was comfortable and spacious
We had free cocktails in the evenings, served by well trained and friendly staff
- Generally quiet hotel. Breakfast buffet is nice, with made-to-order eggs, pancakes and waffles that are very good. Free happy hour nightly is a bonus.
- Convenient location close to the football game my son was going to. Easy to get to off highway. Clean, quiet, parking provided. Great breakfast included
- my husband and I have been there several times before everyone is very pleasent
Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton – West
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton – West offers accommodations in Boca Raton.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Boca Raton – West, and Hollywood is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast offers a lot of options. In general, the front desk staff is nice and helpful. Our room was quiet, with no noise from the elevator (just outside) or the parking lot. Our water pressure was good in the shower and the bathroom seemed clean.
- Free breakfast, friendly staff and short distance to the office.
- The location is the only thing I liked about it. The breakfast was good but not enough choices
We didn’t have chance to see all the amenities. We arrived in the evening.
We just had chance to see the room.
- The room was very comfortable, although I didn’t expect the standing-only shower. I enjoyed the free morning breakfast very much, and I liked that there was a pool and small gym available and close to my room. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, especially when I locked myself out of my room.
Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel is located in Boca Raton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is free shuttle service at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 17 miles from Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel, and Hollywood is 25 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 21 miles away.
Needed more comfortable lobby.
Staff was profession but could be a bit warmer.
Very nice rooms , kept clean
Good , solid hotel
Farmers Market in house restaurant was very good , service could have been faster but a very good in house restaurant !
- The pool/hot tub/outdoor seating area was plush and beautiful. Pool was immaculately clean and refreshing. Beautiful landscaping.
- The hotel was very nice. They have a shuttle to the airport that runs every 15 minutes. They had a happy hour that was free and free breakfast that consisted of real eggs instead of the fake powder eggs that most hotels serve
- Restaurant was good. Good location, not far from things to do.
- The restaurant was amazing and Brandon our waiter was excellent.
- Needed more comfortable lobby.
Courtyard Boca Raton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard Boca Raton offers accommodations in Boca Raton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Lauderdale is 17 miles from Courtyard Boca Raton, and Hollywood is 25 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 21 miles away.
- Bathroom tea tree products, comfy beds, ticket printing station, the quality of food at the bistro
- The convenience of being in the middle of so many fine restaurants and being able to walk to the mall.
- The bed was very comfortable, and there were no disturbances. The cleaning staff respected the do not disturb sign, which was remarkable. The hotel is close to Boca Town Center and Florida Atlantic University. It’s about 15 minutes to the beach, closest point being Spanish River Park.
- The proximity to the rest of Boca was lovely. The price was very well worth it and the hotel was quite clean. Big bonus is that it is in a nice area.
- Very friendly staff. And the food was so good I lost my desire to go elsewhere!
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
Just 4 miles from South Beach Park, this Boca Raton hotel offers an outdoor pool with hot tub, on-site restaurant, and bar. Guests are 4 miles from the Boca Raton Museum of Art.All guest rooms features a flat-screen cable TV, desk, and granite private bathroom. Select Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel rooms include a poolside patio.Guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk and coffee in the lobby. Free Wi-Fi is provided at this Florida Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel. A business center and fax and photocopying facilities are available as well.Oasis Cafe and Pool Bar serves classic American fare for lunch and dinner with a pool view. For a more intimate setting with Mediterranean flare, guests can visit Umbria Ristorante for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The upscale shopping and dining options of Mizner Park are 4 miles from the hotel. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 25 miles away.
- We checked in late and were not happy with the only room available, not their fault. For the second night they more than made up for that and upgraded us. Service is everything! Happy campers we left!
- Staff very helpful and the breakfast was delicious and a nice omelette station. Beds very comfortable.
- They told me that the site is not connected with their hotel website so they didn’t know fully that i was staying there
- Staff was exceptional. So helpful and friendly. So greatly appreciated.
- Bed was good, it was clean, room is spacious, excellent staff.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton
The beaches of Boca Raton are just minutes from this hotel in Florida. It features an outdoor pool with hot tub and guest rooms include cable TV with HBO.Each room is furnished with coffee facilities and a desk at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton.Boca Raton Fairfield Inn & Suites provides a gym for guest use.Mizner Park is 4 miles from the hotel. Fairfield Inn and Suites Boca Raton, just off Interstate 95, is 2.5 miles from the Florida Atlantic University.
- Friendly staff, clean and inviting, seamless check in/out.
- Very clean hotel. Friendly staff and great hot/ cold breakfast!
- Quiet, even though the hotel was full and by the highway. Breakfast was nice, average. The little shop was good. Bed was comfy. Lobby was very pretty.
- BREAKFAST STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND WONDERFUL – ALL OF DESK STAFF TILL LAST NIGHT – EVENING STAFF AWFUL THE NIGHT STAFF WAS SO WONDERFUL
- Cleanliness, friendly and knowledgeable staff, best breakfast we’ve EVER encountered anywhere, quiet, comfortable bed and pillows, lovely grounds
Boca Raton Marriott Boca Center
This Boca Raton, Florida hotel is within 3 miles of the Atlantic Ocean. This hotel features room service, an outdoor pool and a refrigerator in every room.Guests at the Boca Raton Marriott Boca Center can dine in the Absinthe, which features American cuisine. Coffee is offered daily in the lobby. Guests can work in the business center or use the laundry facilities.Rooms at the Marriott Boca Center are equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi or the 27-inch flat-screen TV. The hotel features marble bathrooms.The Boca Raton Marriott is an 8-minute drive to Boca Raton Airport. The Boca Raton Museum of Art is 5 miles from the hotel.
- The hotel was very nice. All the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The room is large and well appointed. The beds are comfortable and the linens very nice. The staff is very accommodating and the lobby is large and welcoming. This is my second visit to this hotel and I will return on future business trips.
- the breakfast was excellent and the staff was great
Nothinf. I thought price was a little
high.the beds were very comfy. Our veiw was very poor for the price of the doom
- The beds were extremely comfortable,we had the best sleep away from home ever!!
Hampton Inn Boca Raton
Hampton Inn Boca Raton is located in Boca Raton, 19 miles from Fort Lauderdale and 27 miles from Hollywood.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and racquetball at the hotel. West Palm Beach is 22 miles from Hampton Inn Boca Raton, and Palm Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 20 miles from Hampton Inn Boca Raton.
Access to nearby gym and spa facilities.
Coffee and cookies in the lobby.
Friendly staff. Plenty of parking.
Iron in the room.
- Personnel were lovely and friendly. Location was not walkiing friendly but there were a few restaurants that one could walk to. It was not the distance but the 6 lane highways and traffic that prevented walking.
- Excellent customer service at front deck, very helpful and polit.
- The rooms were relatively quiet and the bed was comfortable. Room was clean and the cleaning and all staff were very pleasant and accommodating. It was good to have breakfast in the am. Coffee and tea throughout the day was awesome! That made the hotel (lack of good location and quiet area) worth it. Wonderful staff. They made up the room in a timely manner.
- Me and my boyfriend stayed for one night, the only thing I really didn’t like was the heavier part of the curtains didn’t close which you copied see threw a little and when your facing the pool trying to get dressed it’s a little difficult. Also some of the pictures they show you is of lifetime gym which is next door that they give you a free pass to but it’s not their actual hotel. Overall it was worth the price clean and confirerable and we would prob stay again.
- Access to nearby gym and spa facilities.
Embassy Suites Boca Raton
This Boca Raton hotel is an 8-minute drive from Highland Beach. The all-suite hotel offers an outdoor pool and a restaurant. A microwave and refrigerator in available in every suite.Embassy Suites Boca Raton features a hot breakfast every morning and a free manager’s reception with free drinks and snacks every evening. The hotel’s Twin Palms Restaurant serves American cuisine for lunch and dinner.Guests can enjoy the free gym or the free business center at the Boca Raton Embassy Suites. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are also available.Suites at the Embassy in Boca Raton are equipped with 2 cable TVs and alarms clocks with MP3 connectivity. A coffee maker with free coffee and tea is also included.
- The employees were over the top diligent , pleasant, helpful. Hotel is surrounded by miles of gorgeous nature trails that encourage walking or jogging.
- The bed was extremely comfort as well as the pillows! Lauren at the Front desk was so sweet and informative! I am looking forward to staying there again!
- The hotel was the closest to our conference held at the Marriott at the boca Center that was full or we would have stayed there.
- The breakfast was good. Need bananas tho. Also flavored creamers for coffee. And fresh bagels not defrosted frozen lenders. You can do better. Your Chefs are awesome!
- We love staying at an Embassy Suites if at all possible because if all their amenities.
Holiday Inn – Boca Raton – North
This Florida hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Boca Raton Train Station and 5 miles from South Beach Park. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and hot tub.Each of the rooms at Holiday Inn – Boca Raton – North is furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests can watch cable TV or browse the internet with free WiFi.The property of this Boca Raton hotel is tropically landscaped. The on-site laundry facilities and the business center are open 24 hours a day.Broken Sound Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from Boca Raton – North Holiday Inn. The beautiful Morikami Museum and Japanese Garden is 5.3 miles away.
- There was little to like at this property except to say that the staff was nice.
HOTEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PEOPLE WORKING SUPER NOISE
SOME OF THE STAFF UNBELIEVABLE UNDERQUALIFY
- To be fair they were working on making things better yet it was still a lot for how things were…
- Front desk staff was great, bed and linens were very comfy. We arrived late, the gentleman at the front desk got us checked and right up to our room to our bed that was super comfy!
- The space is nice. The living area adds a touch of home to my stay. Nice to have another room other than the bedroom to relax in
Top Hotels In Boca West Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boca West Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boca West Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boca West Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!