10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boca De Huérgano Castile And Leon:
Tierra de la Reina
Tierra de la Reina Hotel is a rural buiding south of Picos de Europa (mountain range), at the tip of the Riaño reservoir. The hotel has been built using stone and wood near a tiny stream that meanders through the meadows.The hotel is in a natural environment, home to bears, wolves, grouses, eagles, chamois, trout and herons. It offers cozy atmosphere and traditional, wood-fire oven-cooked cuisine. It has a fireplace.
- We stayed one night at the hotel as we made a loop of the Picos park. It was a good location for that purpose. The rooms were a good size and very clean. Beds were very comfortable. We were in the newer section and away from the road. We could hear dogs barking and neighbors but it settled down before too late. We ate supper at the hotel since there are not many places available in the area and it was fine. Supper service doesn’t start until 8:30 but there is also a bar. Breakfast was basic but good. There was some fresh fruit to choose from, juice, coffee, toast, meat, cheese & cake. It was a good place for an overnight.
- Very friendly staff, drinks in bar were very reasonably priced and you got a free saucer of nuts with every round.
- Off the beaten path unless you are into the spectacular mountain scenery of Pico de Europa (which is why were in the vicinity). The proprietor speaks enough English to communicate with us. Ask for a room in the newly remodeled wing – the rooms in the old side are not attractive. Our room, #211, was very nice – big enough, with a good size bathroom and an excellent queen size bed. The view from our window was of a pasture with horses grazing and mountains in the background – very nice! There is a bar and a restaurant downstairs – that is good thing because this time of year nothing else is open. The food in the restaurant is local and very tasty. The cost of the room was 40 Euro!!
- Video playing on the wall showing what the food options were, came in very handy rather than trying to sus out a Spanish menu using google translate… great idea.
As a motorcyclist, the location was ideal. Looks positioned on a “main road” but there is very little traffic, mainly motorbikes. Been here several times before and it doesn’t disappoint, its located in a lovely area, only a 4 hour trip from the ferry and ideally situated if your heading to Portugal.
We found the food in the evening to be of a decent standard, no fish chips or burgers but this is rural Spain not Blackpool.
Hotel Presa is located in Riaño, on the edge of the Riaño Reservoir, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi in public areas.The comfortable rooms at the Presa feature traditional décor and central heating. They come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Presa Hotel’s rustic restaurant serves traditional food from Castilla y León as well as seafood from Cantabria. There is also a wood-paneled bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The area surrounding the Presa is popular for hiking and hunting. You can also practice water sports on Riaño Reservoir.
- The location, very nice village, the cleanliness of the hotel and for bikers, the possibility of parking inside in the basement of the hotel.
- Clean comfortable room with a great view over the lake. Off street parking for the motorcycle in the hotel’s garage was excellent.
- Great hotel, clean and right in the centre of town! Owner even allows you to park your motorcycle in a very secure underground garage. Food was good too!
- Good location, underground parking for our motorcycles at no extra charge.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and a huge choice too. Secure parking. Beautiful room. I adored the location.
Montaña Palentina is located at the foot of the mountain in Guardo. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Hotel Montaña Palentina serves organic food. Guests can also enjoy light refreshments from the bar-cafeteria. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Located close to the Carrión River, fishing and canoeing can be arranged for guests. The Montaña Palentina Hotel is also next to the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park.
- Friendly welcome, good size bedroom plus a great terrace. Wifi offered (didn’t use it), hairdryer possible on request at reception. No problem to store our bikes in garage. Dinner was standard Spanish food, well done & very reasonable price. Basically we had everything we needed under one roof.
- Quiet decent sized room, garage for safe bicycle storage
- The Brothers running the hotel were most helpful and welcoming, secure parking arranged for our motorbikes. Food was home cooked and excellent. Very little English spoken but communication easy. Good location to tour the National park and mountains.
- Trato muy amable y profesional. Excelente calidad/ precio. Cenamos el menú por algo menos de 10€ de una calidad y cantidad muy buenas
- El personal, en especial el hombre de la recepción.
Hotel Río Cea
Located by the River Cea in the village of Puente Almuhey, Hotel Río Cea offers free parking and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi. Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Río Cea includes a TV, under-floor heating and a private bathroom. Towels and a selection of toiletries are provided, and there is a daily cleaning service.The hotel has a café-bar and an à la carte restaurant, which offers a daily set menu and seasonal tasting menu. You can relax in the TV lounge or outside on the peaceful terrace.Hotel Río Cea is an ideal base for exploring the mountains of León. Staff at the 24-hour reception can help you arrange activities, including hiking, caving, kayaking and horse riding.The town of Cistierna is 11 mi from the property and Guardo is 7.5 mi away.
First of all, the daily menu that they provide at the restaurant was excellent. I arrived after a long day riding the motorbike in the Picos de Europa mountains and the dinner there was a fantastic way to end the day.
The girl from the reception (although she doesn’t speak English) is so nice and helpful especially that she has a lot of work to do in parallel (serving at the bar and at the restaurant).
The room is clean. I got parking for the motorbike in the locked garage at the basement of the property, for free. It was the only time in a 3 week trip when this was provided at a hotel.
Very comfy bed. Quiet location. I had a great sleep and the restaurant was a bonus.
Great for a stopover.
- The staff were excellent, very accommodating and extremely helpful. The room was a decent size with very comfortable beds. The bar downstairs was friendly, at one point a guy was talking to us and the bar staff checked that he wasn’t annoying us, that wouldn’t happen at home. The food we had was tasty although we didn’t use the restaurant.
- Despite the language barrier the lady behind the bar at night was excellent.
- Room was a lovely, big size, dual aspect windows, with views across the street and down the street. The bar was well frequented by locals. Free tapas with all drinks, cheap drinks.
- First of all, the daily menu that they provide at the restaurant was excellent. I arrived after a long day riding the motorbike in the Picos de Europa mountains and the dinner there was a fantastic way to end the day.
Hotel Rebeco is located in the heart of the Picos de Europa Natural Park, yards from the Fuente Dé Cable Car. Rooms come with a terrace with views over the landscape.Rebeco is a charming stone and wood building with free private parking, a free Wi-Fi area and large gardens. The restaurant serves wines and dishes from the Liebana region, including stews and meats.All rooms at Hotel Rebeco feature satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer. The hotel also has various terraces with great views of the mountains and the amphitheater.The Rebeco Hotel can arrange many activities in the Picos de Europa. These include hiking and mountain biking, and many hiking routes start from the property. There is free on-site parking for cars and a garage for motorbikes.
- Amazing location, great restaurant, good service and comfortable rooms with awesome view.
- I like the place, Fuente De is such a relaxing place with the view of Picos de Europa, very near the cable car going up the Picos, walking trails.
- Balcony looking out onto mountains and cable car. Perfect to relax and enjoy!
- The staff at Hotel Rebeco was so friendly and helpful and fun and the location – the best views in Fuente de by far! A word on the staff – Arantxa went above and beyond the norm to help us; we can’t say enough good things about her and the other staff we interacted with.
- Super cute samoed dog welcomed us and staffs are friendly. Amazing view.
Parador de Fuente Dé
Located in the foothills of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Parador de Fuente Dé has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and easy access to the Fuente Dé cable car. It has a picturesque setting in the Liébana Valley.The homely rooms in the Parador Fuente Dé have large windows offering mountain views. They also have wooden floors, leather furnishings, heating and air conditioning.The hotel has large gardens with a children’s play area. It also has luggage storage and a lounge with newspapers.The Parador Fuente Dé’s restaurant serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes, such as Liébana stew and steak with Treviso sauce. It can also provide packed lunches.The cable car next door takes visitors to the Áliva viewing point.
- We had a nice quiet room with a balcony overlooking the horse pasture and mountains. Sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine watching the horses meander the meadow was a real highlight of our stay. It is a bit far from the cave paintings we were in the area to see, which we knew when we booked. But we didn’t realize how extremely narrow and winding the road north from Potes is. I’m still happy we stayed here, but I think the location is a better choice if you are planing to explore the National Park. The meals were good, especially the Hake and surprisingly the Tea Mousse. The staff were pleasant and attentive in an unobtrusive way.
- It’s the second time we stay here. It’s a very confortable and convenient hotel.
- The hotel and rooms are very clean, comfortable and elegantly stylish. The location is amazing, stunning scenery and very fresh mountain air. The food in the restaurant is good without being amazing, and I can understand those who are disappointed with it, as it’s not as distinctively flavored as most of the cuisine in the region. However, it is good quality, fresh and well prepared.
- If the management of Booking.com have not visited this Parador in the high mountains of the Picos de Europa, then you are missing so much in life. Fresh air, energetic walks, spectacular views and very friendly staff, comfortable accommodation and a local menu.
- Spacious room with stunning view and lovely balcony
Heated rooms at Posada Maximo offer views of the surrounding mountains and come with free Wi-Fi. It is located in Espinama, in the foothills of the Picos de Europa National Park.Bright rooms are decorated in a rustic style, with wooden beamed ceiling. Each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Posada Maximo features a restaurant and bar set in a charming dining room and with tables available outside on the terrace.The Fuente Dé cable car is 1.9 mi from the property and offers stunning views of the mountains. Potes is a 20-minute drive away and offers a small selection of shops and restaurants.Santander Airport is around 1.5 hours away by car. Free private parking is available on site. The property can also arrange excursions in 4x4s for a surcharge.
- Lovely character filled building in small picturesque village. Very clean and well maintained
Traditional building of character
Close to Fuente de
Nice restaurant and good food
Easy parking to rear
- Good location. Price and bar price good . Parking at rear . Wi-fi good. Clean. Comfortable bed.great staff.
- Location. Access to car park. Family run business, got the impression that they were all tired, end of season.
- Clean, well maintained small hotel a short drive from Fuente Dé.
Set in the heart of the beautiful Picos de Europa National Park, this hotel offers perfect facilities to enjoy the peaceful setting, including free WiFi in public areas.The Hotel Cosgaya is a tourist landmark in the North of Spain, and its classy rooms feature exclusive decoration and fantastic mountain and river views.Free public parking in the streets near the hotel makes it easy to head out on excursions around the stunning, green Cantabrian countryside. There is also a private taxi service for guests of the hotel.Explore the Picos de Europa and Liébana Valley, where you can go fishing, hiking and horse-riding. Visit the Santo Toribio Monastery in Liebana and climb up to the Jano Peak.
- The hotel is one of two in Cosgaya in the Picos de Europa park area. It was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The owner was on site and she was extremely helpful and pleasant. There is a bar and restaurant located in the hotel, which was convenient for us after two long hikes. Good value great location warm, and helpful staff.
- A very charming family run hotel. We came very late in the season, and there were few other guests. But everyone was well taken care of. The breakfasts and one dinner we had there were very good and very reasonably priced. A lovely base from which to visit the fabulous Picos de Europa.
- A highly recommendable and beautiful place to stay. Excellent customer services and next year, I most certainly intent to stay there.
- Very convenient location for visiting Fuente De. Beautiful building, comfortable room, great restaurant, good breakfast. The hotel has a pool which was great on a hot day. Parking is available on the street.
- Ckean, excellent location direct to the river, very nice staff, calm area …
Hotel La Velilla
Located in La Mata de Monteagudo, in a building dating from 1999, Hotel La Velilla has barbecue facilities and guestrooms with free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at the hotel have a patio.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Hotel La Velilla has a playground. A selection of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, snorkeling and cycling.Colle is 25 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located in the center of Guardo, 1,000 feet from Carrión River, Real Hotel features an air-conditioned restaurant and bar. Cervera de Pisuerga is 23 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Free parking is featured.The bright rooms with rustic décor include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath tub. Some rooms have a seating area.The hotel has an on-site coffee house. There is also an ornate garden and a terrace with outdoor dining area.Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Natural Park is 30 minutes’ drive from the property and Picos de Europa National Park is an hour’s drive away. Leon is 53 mi from the property.
- Very large room, large comfortable bed plus two couches and tables and chairs.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and so helpful. The breakfast was free and okay. The property was very pretty.
- El entorno natural donde está ubicado y sus jardines.
- La habitación es amplísima, el entorno precioso y la limpieza impecable
Exlente ubicacion, magnifico trato del personal, volveremos
Top Hotels In Boca De Huérgano Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boca de Huérgano Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!