10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boca Arenal Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Boca Arenal Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boca Arenal Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boca Arenal Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boca Arenal Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boca Arenal Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boca Arenal Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boca Arenal Alajuela:
Tilajari Hotel Resort
Located in Muelle in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from Fortuna, Tilajari Hotel Resort features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Monte Verde is 26 miles from Tilajari Hotel Resort , and Sarapiquí is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and great facility. Very quiet and beautiful serene location.
- A safe place for the family. Qualified staff helpful and attentive. Food in restaurant very good. Lots of vegetation, birds iguanas etc. Just an excellent place to rest and relax with family and from what I could see on business and events.
- Our family travelled here tired after an overnight flight and were greeted with smiles, a free room upgrade and an easy check in. The restaurant staff were superb and went above and beyond to help us with eating suggestions, drinks, and even supplied a personal fan when I mentioned I was sweating from the heat. I can highly recommend both staying and dining here.
- Wildlife interaction and variety allow to enjoy nature without the negative impact of enclosures ,breakfast with the local birds will be a memorable moment
Location, comfort and cleanliness.
– Refurbished rooms and bathrooms in some of the rooms! Nice touch.
– Reception staff, very friendly.
Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda
Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda offers accommodations in Quesada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or pool are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 13 miles from Hotel Bar y Restaurante La Hacienda, and Monte Verde is 25 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
- The location is great, the price of the room is awesoe, the restaurant is amazing, also the have a liquor store near by, the pool, looks grate and you can have a walk in the hotel property. I love it
- We have upgraded our room to have a balcony with an awesome garden view and a refrigerator. The room was very comfortable. We have watched iguanas in the garden every day. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
- Well-maintained facilities, friendly staff, good wifi, and tasty food in the restaurant. Not much more I could ask for.
The staff just wanted to help, to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Francisco is a star! The girls were great too, always smiling and keeping our room in order over the three nights that we were there. And making us fresh cooked eggs each day…… nice.
The swimming pool was inviting.
The location was ideal having just crossed the border from Niaragua.
We sheltered here from Hurricane Otto, luckily for us it passed further north.
- ES UN LUGAR SUPER BIEN . TODO ES COMO ESTAR EN CASA. LA GENTE Y LA ADMINISTRACION DE PRIMERA. TIENE TODO LO QUE SE OCUPA PARA ESTAR EN ESA ZONA
Hotel Jardines Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Hotel Jardines Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal.
Beautiful view of volcano
Great breakfast and staff
- Beautiful gardens. Great view of the volcano. Nice breakfast making the hotel budget friendly.
- The staff were great, friendly and helpful, kudos to Sonia and Erik. Breakfasts were ok, property was pretty.
- Beautiful grounds. Friendly staff helped us see a sloth and toucans at breakfast time in nearby trees. Good sized room. Good breakfast. Had a pool which we didn’t have time to use. Great view of the volcano when it peaked out from the clouds.
- The owner and staff were very pleasant and helpful.Gave us excellent info on the area and attractions. Excellent breakfast.Basic but spacious room with A/C.Good wifi.There is a pleasant small pool with views of the volcano.The superiorrooms are on this side.It’s a 10 min easy drive to the centre of La Fortuna, which is fine but you really do need a car.
- Beautiful view of volcano
Hotel Eco Arenal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Eco Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Eco Arenal, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A quiet property, full of green and birds, nice pool
- Really quiet and nice place. Very clean and large rooms with hot water and a small fridge. It was nice with the pool after days of hiking or doing other activities
- Place is clean , comfortable,Customer service is great. We love it. We recommend to all our friends. Odis in the breakfast are is amazing , great customer service we love her.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location was nice and quiet
- Spacious grounds close Tia beautiful little creek. Great view of Arenal. Pleasant private room. Nice swimming pool
Hotel Secreto La Fortuna
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, Hotel Secreto La Fortuna features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Quite, comfortable and clean. Nice breakfast every morning. Close walk to downtown yet just far enough away that it is peaceful and quite.
- I lov3d the green space it was very pleasant and the breakfast was very good.
lovely staff; excellent location-near to the town and various restaurants.
Clean and bright rooms; good breakfast.
- Huge bed, great breakfast (Gallo Pinto, fruit, juices, toast etc.) Alejandro was a great host, helping with everything from things to do and places to eat, to getting a taxi. The location is great – out of town enough so its quiet (with a great view of the volcano if the weather allows) but walking distance to all restaurants and bars.
- I would like to suggest the owner to enlarge the variety of food at breakfast, food was excellent. Adding vegetable and cheese can be a great idea.
Hotel Arenal Montechiari
Offering spectacular views of the Arenal Volcano, Arenal Montechiari provides cottages in tropical gardens. A quarter mile from La Fortuna’s central park and church, it features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in the front desk area.The spacious, air-conditioned wooden cottages feature tile floors and cable TV. They have a work desk and a fridge. The private bathrooms include a shower and toiletries. Security is provided 24 hours a day.Free on-site parking is available and guests can rent a car at the tour desk. The Arenal Volcano National Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- This is a great place to stay in La Fortuna. It’s about a 10 minute walk from the town, so nice and quiet. Cabins are clean and comfortable, with air conditioning, and there’s a small but nice pool with a great view of the volcano. Breakfast is delicious, there’s even a specialist egg chef. The staff in general are great and Karol in particular, who helped us wade through the mountain of tour and transportation options.
- Walking distance from the city centre and direct view to the volcano Arenal.
Nice staff with options for attractions
Beautifully designed hotel
- The cabins were clean and the surroundings were beautifully taken care of.
- The gardens were beautiful and the view of the volcano breath taking. Every morning the cook at the restaurant greeted you with a smile to start your day.
Hotel Monte Real
Featuring a terrace with swimming pool, an extensive garden and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hotel Monte Real is 650 feet from La Fortuna Town Centre and a quarter mile from a bus station.The rooms feature classic décor, safe, wardrobe, garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some of the rooms also have a sofa, air conditioning, coffee maker and flat-screen TV.The breakfast in included on the rate and guests can find a restaurant just 150 feet from Hotel Monte Real.Activities as canopy and horseback riding to the La Fortuna Waterfall, safari boat tour, Caño Negro tours, Arenal Volcano tours and hot springs tours can be arranged as well.Hotel Monte Real is 9 miles from Arenal Volcano National Park and 12 miles from the suspension bridges. Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- The staff were very helpful and the location was perfect
We really liked this hotel. It was our first visit to LaFortuna, it was a clean and very cute town, with a beautiful center.park.
The hotel was immaculate, and the staff was great. They got us the best tour company and recommended the greatest restaurant. We were very happy with the nice breakfast that was complementary.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- The hotel is right in town, but is like an oasis, with beautiful grounds, a lovely pool, and even a babbling brook at the back. The rooms are large, and nicely updated, with nice balconies, some overlooking the volcano. And the staff are extremely helpful and efficient. A nice breakfast is included, in a cute restaurant. And parking is included, and safe.
- Good Location, Volcano view, great breakfast and very helpful front desk.
- The young lady who worked at desk was fantastic !! So sweet and helpful !! Love the property – the natural area at the back along the river – there’s a little waterfall , beautiful trees and flowers
Hotel Villa Fortuna
This simple hotel in La Fortuna offers excellent views of the Arenal Volcano and offers guests free Wi-Fi. Hotel Villa Fortuna also has free parking and a tour desk.Each air-conditioned room at the property comes with a refrigerator, a safety-deposit box and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a terrace.Fresh coffee is served every day, and guests can use the communal kitchen, with a small supermarket located only 1,300 feet away. There are restaurants located 0.6 miles away.The property can help guests arrange outdoor activities like canopy tours, rappelling and hiking. Parque Nacional Arenal is only a 30-minute drive away, while La Fortuna City Centre is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Villa Fortuna.
- Errol,the manager/owner was very helpful with anything we needed.the ground and pool were great.near market and town.
- I am so glad we chose to stay at Hotel Villa Fortuna. The owner/operator was extremely friendly and helped us with recommendations on delicious food and appropriate tours for us in La Fortuna and at the Arenal volcano. We loved having a kitchen area to use and an inexpensive supermarket within easy walking distance. We bought some tortillas, eggs, and sausage and made breakfast for 8 for about $10. The property was easy to find and we had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.
- The grounds were lovely, staff very friendly and accommodating, hot shower fabulous, AC, frig in room, pool, and cable TV. Communal kitchen saved us lots of money on food. Grocery store is right next door.
- Our room for 3 was clean, basic accommodation, with a fridge, very close to La Fortuna town and the activities around Volcán Arenal. Great location, easy to find, pleasant staff.
- Gardens were lovely, as was the pool. Staff really friendly and the shared kitchen was really good for making our own breakfasts.
Hotel Magic Mountain
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Magic Mountain offers accommodations in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Monte Verde is 17 miles from Hotel Magic Mountain, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The rooms and front desk had a strong smell of cleaning product, not pleasant.
- Clean good breakfast nice staff great view from the porch
- Restaurant’s food was very good, room service with good response time, lot of tours to take in the surroundings of the hotel, all personnel were kind and helpful, heated pools makes nice and relaxing to be at the pool no mater the hour
- We loved our view of the volcano, the delicious breakfast, and the staff was very helpful with booking our tours
- Front desk, Everett is wonderful, and Jose in the restaurant was great too.
Hotel Colores del Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Offering an cover pool, Hotel Colores del Arenal is located in Fortuna. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, air conditioning and a patio. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and garden view from the room.At Hotel Colores del Arenal you will find a garden, crossfit box for an adittional fee. The property offers free parking.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Small hotel in quiet environment. Nice to have a fridge in the room.
- Great staff, always friendly and of good help and advice
Very accommodating and helpful staff.
Swimming pool. Garden was lovely
- Amazing breakfast, very gently owner, offers different tour packages – we reccomend it!!
Top Hotels In Boca Arenal Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boca Arenal Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boca Arenal Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boca Arenal Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!