10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boborás Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Boborás Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boborás Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boborás Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boborás Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boborás Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boborás Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boborás Galicia:
This charming hotel is set in a 19th-Century Galician manor house in the countryside of the beautiful Carballiño region. Pazo Almuzara has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 33 ft² of gardens.It has simple, attractive rooms with private bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.The Pazo’s public areas have an impressive art collection. There is a lounge, dining area and classic meeting rooms.Ribeiro DO wine is made in the nearby valleys. Trips to wine cellars, vineyards and wine-tasting can be organized.The local area is famous for its spas. These include the Termas da Chavasqueira and Caldas de Partovia. There are also many golf courses in the surroundings.Free parking is available onsite. The Oseira Monastery is only a short drive away. It is famous for its Gregorian Chanting.
- Interesting historic property, staff very helpful and courteous. Comfortable and restful stay
- La amabilidad del personal y la comodidad de la habitación
La historia del Pazo y los salones antiguos! Por sus dependencias pasaron ilustres como Alfonso XIII. Es un auténtico palacio del siglo XIX con la decoración y el mobiliario original, digno de visitar.
Personal super amable! 🙂
Habitación amplia y cómoda, a pesar de estar en el edificio adjunto (antiguas caballerizas). No tuvimos tiempo para disfrutar la piscina.
El encargado de recepción nos enseñó el pazo. Muy bonito!
- Siamo stati molto bene. Peccato che una persona del nostro gruppo ha dimenticato da voi il costume. ?
Hotel O´xardin in Carballino features 2-star accommodations with a terrace and a bar. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. The restaurant serves European cuisine.At the hotel, every room has a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel O´xardin.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including fishing and hiking.Ourense is 20 miles from Hotel O´xardin, while Allariz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was excellent and the lady there looked after us well
- Cuarto limpísimo, bo almorzo con zumo de laranxa, artículos de aseo inlcuídos – había todo o que fai falta.
- El profesionalismo demostrado por todos los empleados. Muy buen gente
- Muy buena calidad precio.Me alojé para hacer parada, en un viaje largo y estuvo muy bien.Está a las afueras del pueblo y justo por detrás, hay un paseo pegado al rio ,que es bonito, asi que, es buena opción para una noche.
- Personal muy agradable, estancia más que placentera. Para volver sin duda.
Located in the center of Ourensana de O Carballiño, famous for its thermal springs and spas that attract many visitors each year. One such visitor was the King of Spain, who stayed in the former hotel.The town has many historical attractions, including the impressive Temple Veracruz, which combines a mixture of architectural styles.The newly constructed Aparthotel Arenteiro opened its doors in December 2006, offering 49 spacious and comfortable apartments.The hotel has a cafeteria, restaurant.
- El trato del personal ha sido impecable, hemos ido en otra ocasiones y siempre ha sido así. La habitación está fenomenal, muy cómoda, con salón y cocina. Muy equipado. Limpieza y ubicación perfecta.
- es la cuarta vez que voy y es muy confortable y volveria varias veces mas
Ubicación justo en el centro de una villa encantadora, como es Carballiño, al tiempo tranquila y divertida. El wifi aceptable.
Lo que tenga en falta el apartamento, lo tienes en sus alrededores sin ningún problema.
- Amplitud de cocina y comedor. Cama cómoda y habitación silenciosa. Bien climatizado. 100% recomendable
- Cuando llegamos teníamos asignada una habitación con una pequeña escalera. Preguntamos si nos podrían cambiar de habitación y no hubo ningún problema. Al ir con una niña pequeña nos pusieron una cuna en la habitación y nos dejaron un bañera, ya que el baño es con ducha. El trato fue muy bueno y el personal muy agradable.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Derby is located in Carballiño’s city center, a 20-minute drive from Ourense. It offers rooms with classic-style furnishings and free WiFi in public areas.All rooms come with a TV and heating. The private bathroom includes a bath tub and towels.The restaurant serves local cuisine at dinner. Guests can enjoy a snack in the bar.The Derby Hotel is 11 mi from Castrelo de Miño reservoir, on River Miño. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 1-hour drive from the property
- Un hotel que bcesita actualizarse, pero muy limpio y confortable.
La tranquilidad que disfruté en mi habitación. El silencio daba gusto. La temperatura bajó de improviso fuera y no me apetecía para nada salir. ¡No se podía estar mejor!
No puedo valorar el WiFi porque no lo utilicé.
No desayune en el Hotel. Si almorzamos y cenamos, muy buena comida y atención.
Ya conocía el hotel .
Muy céntrico , fácil encontrar aparcamiento y calidad precio estupendo. En recepción muy agradable.
En la zona mucho ambiente y muchas terrazas.
- La habitación era muy cómoda, con un balcón enorme y muy tranquila.
Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa
This beautifully renovated 12th-century Cistercian monastery is set in gardens and provides an historic setting for your visit to Galicia’s Ribeiro wine region.Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa is set around two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style. Since its renovation, the interior combines the impressive original stonework with subtle modern design and state-of-the-art lighting.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and views over the surrounding vineyards and woodland. They includes a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The restaurant is open for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday. It offers characteristic Galician dishes complemented by fine regional wines. There are 5 banqueting halls for weddings, christenings, etc.
Very special place, beautiful and quiet, great staff!!
Away from any city or metropolitan area, the monastery is very historical and interesting.
- Out if season… very quiet! We were the onlusten guests!
- The hotel was lovely. What a great use of the building if you can’t fill it with monks!
- Es un alojamiento distinto por tratarse de un antiguo convento. De mucha calidad y confort
La habitación era super confortable, espaciosa y con una decoración espectacular…
El servicio de desayuno nos encantó… tanto los productos como el servicio de la camarera que nos atendió.
El Spa nos pareció increible, respetando totalmente ña estructuta del monasterio… es impresionante.
- Very special place, beautiful and quiet, great staff!!
Hotel Pazo Carballo
Set in a country house with large gardens, 1.2 mi from Ribadavia and its medieval center, Hotel Pazo Carballo is a rustic-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet.Each heated room features wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a fireplace or separate seating area with a sofa.Hotel Pazo Carballo serves breakfast and other meals in its 2 cozy dining rooms, featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and TV.You can find various hiking trails in the area around Ribadavia. The Balneario de Prexigueiro Thermal Springs are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Ourense is 16 mi away.
The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
The room was really large and convenient with a small table; the bathroom was good too.
We were able to taste some wine with him, and even buy some.
Breakfast was excellent, with a lot of choice, fresh orange juice, coffee/tea, baked cakes, fruits, cereals, cheese, ham…
- The place itself is very beautiful. The breakfast also quite good.
- The breakfast wa amazing, the room was nice and large. If I come back to Galicia I will definitly stay here again.
- In an ideal situation for exploring the local area – we specifically wanted to visit the thermals which were only a few km away. We drove to the other side of the lake that the hotel stands near, and found a marina with cafe overlooking the lake which was delightful. The hotel is characterful, the room of a good size and breakfast was of an acceptable standard.
- We stayed in this attractive old house to visit Ribadavia. Our room was large and well-decorated and we had a good breakfast. It’s outside town – in fact it’s just off the motorway although not particularly noisy. We felt it was good value.
- The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, this rural house features a characteristic Galician architecture just 1,650 feet from Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features an outdoor pool and a cafeteria.Casa Casarellos features a rustic design with wooden furniture, wooden floors and stone walls. There is a dining area with a fireplace and a lounge with board games, a TV and a mini-bar.The charming rooms at the Casarellos have a private entrance and feature mountain, pool or garden views. Each comes with parquet floors, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, as well as heating.Some services offered at this house include bike rental and tourist information. Hiking can be done on the surroundings.Restaurants and shops can be found in Carballino, 9.3 mi away, while Oseira Monastery is a 10-minute drive. Orense is 19 mi away.
- Superb location, a memorable time that will last throughout the years. So serene and peaceful.
- Location location location OMG amazing! Fantastic walk in and out! Views do die for!
- Helpful owner, drove me to and from the nearest restaurant, provided a map to get back to the camino
- A little bit of heaven on earth! Just off the camino, set on a brow overlooking a small valley, this extensive, renovated rural property has everything that a weary traveller needs, including an outdoor swimming pool with stunning views! Manolo a perfect gentleman and host, was extremely helpful organising taxis when not running you about himself. Local fare food and wine in the evening was plentiful, delicious and inexpensive, and a super breakfast to get you going again. There is a relaxing lounge, with a help yourself arrangement for drinks. I will return!
Excellent location. Isolated and peaceful. Good to go with friends/family.
A bit off the track for the Camino trail.
Would highly recommend
One of our top picks in Ourense.Hotel Miño is located in the center of Ourense, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic quarter. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and parquet floors, as well as a fan and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.At Hotel Miño you will find a 24-hour front desk, a communal TV lounge and a bar. Services such as tourist information and luggage storage are available.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk away from San Lázaro Park, and 2,150 feet from As Burgas Thermal Springs and Ourense Cathedral. Santiago de Compostela Airport is over 1 hour by car. There is a private parking nearby.
- Friendly receptionists, very clean, comfortable beds, quiet (facing either main street or inner side), excellent location close to restaurants, churches, paseo & other sights, right on the Camino, small but quick elevator.
- it was located near the beach and withing walking distance of places to sight see. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- Excellent location. Fantastic staff. Excellent value for money. I’ve been to this hotel several times and will continue to do so in the future. It’s an excellent hotel for short, basic visits to Orense.
Clean room with new towels every day.
There’s no hair dryer in the room, but you can borrow it from the hotel for free.
Kind and helpful staff.
- The staff were very helpful, and the location near parking and old town was convenient.
Hotel as Termas
Featuring a terrace with views, Hotel As Termas is located close to Miño river and 5,600 feet from the thermal area of Ourense. Burgas Thermal Springs is 4.3 mi from the property.Hotel as Termas features 2 restaurants serving traditional dishes from the area. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with flat-screen TV, private bathroom and parquet floors. Free WiFi is available through the property.The hotel offers thermal activities in the area and guests can also enjoy several outdoor activities.There is free shuttle service at the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 51 mi from the property.
- Great breakfast for only 3 euro! Location is great too- close to all the natural spas. Free parking
- There was very little to like–the mountain view is alright if you can overlook the highway, the noise from the highway and the train passing nearby.
- The staff were very helpful. The manager even came to the station to pick us up in his car and explained how to get to the hot springs. It was Christmas day so a lot of things were closed. He explained everything very carefully, all the options, and gave us the choice to cancel the reservation. He drove us twice to the hot springs.
- It’s very close to the place we planned to visit. It’s also close to thermal baths (by car). Late check out. Room service for breakfast if they’re not too busy.
- the owner/staff were very friendly and cooperative concerning any wishes problems or questions!
Offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site, Hotel Mabu in Ourense is just 10 minutes’ drive from the city center. The hotel has a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk.Heated rooms at Mabu feature a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower.A simple continental breakfast is served every morning, while the hotel’s restaurant offers a set lunch menu on weekdays. Dinner is also available on request.A Chavasqueira Hot Spring is 0.6 mi from Mabu hotel and well-known Outariz Hot Spring is 1.2 mi away. The closest bus stop is 1,650 feet from the hotel providing guests with a direct link to the city center.
- The staff upon arrival was very courteous. We felt very welcome.
- Bathroom new and modern. Staff excellent and very friendly. Easy drive into the centre of Orense.
- Comfortable. Handy for bud station. Good eatery across road.
- Staff is really nice and helpful, best part of our experience in this hotel for sure.
- The staff are very kind and the room and bathroom are good.
Top Hotels In Boborás Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boborás Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boborás Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boborás Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!