10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boadilla Del Monte Community Of Madrid:
TH Boadilla is set in the Boadilla del Monte District, 20 minutes’ drive from central Madrid. This hotel features rooms with plasma TV, a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk.The Boadilla offers simple, functional décor and its rooms are spacious and bright. Each has air conditioning, heating, a safe and a desk. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Staff at the Boadilla’s tour desk can provide information on Madrid’s many attractions.The hotel is located in Prado del Espino Business Park. Prado del Espino tram stop is a few feet from the hotel and connects guests to the center of Madrid in around 35 minutes. Barajas Airport is approximately 19 mi from the hotel.
- Spacious. Nice bathroom. Parking available. Good value for a night stay while traveling.
- Very Practical hotel – Walking distance from the place I needed to visit otherwise it is a bit far from city center – very calm atmosphere- good value for money
I stayed in this hotel because it’s adjacent to the motorcycle rental place which I v rented from
- It’s clean and for a night I had everything I needed for a really good price
- Good value for money. Clean, modern and basic hotel accommodation with friendly staff.
TH Las Rozas
TH Las Rozas is near the A-6 Motorway, with easy access to Madrid Barajas Airport and Escorial Monastery. It offers a buffet breakfast and free WiFi. Las Rozas Village is 4.3 mi away.Each room at TH Las Rozas has full air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. They also have a work desk, seating area and an elegant bathroom.The property is surrounded by green areas and is located 8.1 mi from the Torrelodones Casino. Factory Las Rozas and Plaza Norte Shopping are both a 10-minute drive away. The Puerta de Hierro Hospital is 4.7 mi from TH Las Rozas, and Nebrija University is 11 mi away. Madrid City Center is 11 mi from the property.TH Las Rozas offers 24-hour reception. There are also vending machines.This accommodations is located 10 minutes’ drive from the Spanish National Football Team’s Museum, as well as 15 to 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago Bernabeu and Vicente Calderón Football Stadiums.
- The hotel staff and service are great and always very helpful.
- Clean friendly and well priced and covered locked garage
- Comfortable hotel just outside Madrid with friendly staff and a decent breakfast.
- Huge room, easy to reach by car, free parking down the building.
- Very good place. Nice and comfortable room. Very polite staff. In general great option!
Eurostars i-hotel Madrid
The i-hotel Madrid is in Ciudad de la Imagen, a 10 minute drive from central Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi and parking and 4 floodlit paddle tennis courts.The hotel uses solar panels to provide energy. It has a restaurant and a coffee bar. There are also various meeting and function rooms.Just a short walk from Ciudad del Cine Metro Station, i-hotel Madrid has easy access to public transportation. There are also many bus connections to the center of the city.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and bright. They have an interactive TV and a safe for laptops. They also have a minibar and air conditioning.The hotel is a 5 minute drive from La Finca y Pozuelo de Alarcón Business Park. Cuatro Vientos Airport is a 15 minute drive away, and you can drive to Madrid Zoo in 7 minutes. The hotel has private parking.
- Everything was Good about this hotel but what I mostly liked is the hotel staff which was so friendly, cooperative and extra helpful. All the best.
The rooms are clean, large and modern looking and have comfortable beds. Bathrooms have everything you’d expect and are clean.
The breakfast room has a nice view and there was more than enough room. Also, everything seemed fresh and properly cooled or heated as appropriate. Every time I have breakfast there is always plenty of choice, and the quality is consistent.
- Solid business and travellers hotel on ouskirts of the city. Quick acces to centre. Clean, silence, fast food nearby…. and free parking space. Good value for money.
- Large comfortable and quite rooms. Inside bar open until late at night.
The shower was pretty good and the room was clean and neat. I found a couple extra pillows in the closed and was happy about that.
The staff was always courteous, friendly and professional at the same time.
Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas
Located just 6.8 mi from central Madrid, Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas is in Alcorcón, next to the A-5 and M-40 Motorways and 19 mi from the airport.The air-conditioned rooms all have satellite TV. The hotel offers a 24-hour snack bar, as well as a daily buffet breakfast. The hotel offers free private parking.The Ibis Alcorcon is next to the Tresaguas Shopping Center, and is 3.1 mi from the Casa de Campo Exhibition Center and Madrid Zoo. IFEMA Convention Center is 16 mi away while estadio Municipal de Santo Domingo is 2.5 mi away from the property.San José de Valderas Train Station is a 10-minute walk away, while Alcorcón Metro Station can be reached in 15 minutes. Both offer quick and easy access to Madrid city center.Direct busses to Príncipe Pío Station in central Madrid also stop opposite the hotel and there is easy access to the A-42, A-4, A-6 and M-50 motorways.
– The reception staff were very approachable and welcoming
– The cold breakfast options were vast
- the location. near the train station. easy to get to the centre of Madrid
- Ten minutes walk to cercanias and Corte Ingles. Good parking inside hotel grounds or outside.
- Staff excellent and very helpful. Great value for money.
- I could sleep perfectly in the bed and the room was very well equipped.
- – The reception staff were very approachable and welcoming
Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón
Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón is located in a town just outside Madrid. It is well placed for motorway access and has free onsite parking.The rooms in the Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón are comfortable and modern. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, on request. The price also includes a continental buffet breakfast.The hotel also has a bar, lounge area and meeting facilities. Reception is open 24 hours a day.Alcorcón is a town just outside Madrid but with good connections to the city. Just 1,650 feet from the hotel is a Metro and regional station offering direct access to the capital. Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón is also very close to the A-5 motorway.
- Location and accessibility. The staff was wonderful.
- Overall very satisfied with this hotel. Clean, friendly staff, free parking, good wifi, …
very very bad breakfast for the price paid!!!!!
Chaos with a lot of people for breakfast at the same time and horrible quality of products served!!! Not for sure on the range of the 100€ price paid
- We forgot our iPad in the room, and the hotel staff kept it for us so that we were able to pick it up on our return home!
- very clean. the staff at reception were very helpful and friendly
NH Pozuelo Ciudad de la Imagen
This modern hotel lies within the Ciudad de la Imagen Business Center. It offers bright, functional rooms with a plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The NH Pozuelo Ciudad de la Imagen is set just minutes from the Casa de Campo, opposite the Quirón Hospital. Madrid Zoo and the famous Parque de Atracciones Theme Park are also nearby.NH Ciudad de la Imagen can be easily reached via the A-5, M-40 and M-50 Motorway. Ciudad de la Imagen Metro Station offers access to Madrid city center.All rooms at the hotel have a mini-bar and a safe. There is satellite TV and air conditioning.Many restaurants and leisure facilities can be found nearby. These include the Kinepolis Cinema. This is one of the biggest in Europe with over 25 screens.
We had to change our check in dates twice and it was super easy and the best part was that there was no additional fee.
The room was pretty basic but very nice and comfortable. We were so glad we decided to add the daily breakfast which we LOVED!
It wasn’t too close to downtown but it was super easy to go places using the train.
There’s a big Walmart-like Store across the street.
The staff was very friendly.
Would definitely stay here again!
- bed was quite comfy / location ok / breakfast ok
- Really nice and full breakfast. Bid bed and comfortable.
- La cama es una de las mejores que he probado en hoteles.
- para nosotros la ubicación es perfecta, según lo que buscábamos. Ya habiamos estado en otra ocasión. Desayuno completo
- We had to change our check in dates twice and it was super easy and the best part was that there was no additional fee.
Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles
The modern Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles is located in the business area of Móstoles and is well-connected with central Madrid, 14 mi away. It offers a gym, free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception.Spacious air-conditioned rooms feature a mini-bar with free mineral water, satellite and cable TV. They are heated and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the hotel. The restaurant serves simple dishes made with fresh market produce. There is a bar and room service is available.Luggage storage is offered, as well as a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service. There is a tour desk and Madrid Barajas Airport is 23 mi away.
- The hotel seemed very new and well designed. The bedroom was very comfortable, modern and quiet. The breakfast was delicious and good quality. The staff were polite and efficient. There was a very cool shower in the middle of the room!
Easy to control air conditioning
Good curtains blocking the sunlight
The big shower head
Bottles of water in the minibar
Train to Madrid is on a walking distance (8 min)
Breakfast was varied and fresh
- Nice hotel, nice room, nice restaurant, good wine… perfect for business in MOSTOLES
- Location is good for us, close to Auchan, it’s just at the A5. We arrive at 2:00 in the morning, the man at the Reception is still waiting for us, very nice.
- Very friendly staff. Big room and big comfortable bed, free car parking. Glassy transparent shower in the middle of the room (good for couples, but might be a for non couples as there is no privacy)
NH Alcorcón is located in the commercial area of Alcorcón, just outside Madrid. It has a fitness center with sauna and offers air-conditioned, soundproof rooms.The modern rooms come with a 42-inch TV, free WiFi, work desk, mini-bar and safe. The private bathroom has bath with a rain-effect shower, a set of toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has its own lounge area, where guests can enjoy a drink or sit and read.NH Alcorcón is easily accessible from the A-5, M-40 and M-50 Motorways. It is opposite Rey Juan Carlos I University and a 5-minute drive from the Madrid Xanadu winter sports complex. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Alcorcón Metro Station, which provides links to Madrid city center in 25 minutes.
- Great staff, very close to commercial center, to restaurants and shops, five mins from metro station line 12
- The breakfast was OK and the bed very comfortable. In general it was an average hotel.
- Clean, modern, stylish rooms with a very good breakfast should you choose to include that. Walking distance to decent authentic bars and restaurants. Parking just outside the hotel, very easy to get in and out to the surrounding highways. A nice walk to the Alcorcón football ground if you’re catching a game.
- The location is good if you rent a car.Nearby are many restaurants and supermarkets.
Nice people, helpfull and Professional. Breakfast was good but a bit expensive for what it was.
Close to a commercial centre, easy to find
Set near Hospital Puerta De Hierro, Hotel Majadahonda is 5 minutes’ drive from Las Rejas Golf Club. It offers free access to its gym and sauna.All rooms at the Hotel Majadahonda are equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Rooms also have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Majadahonda has a central patio, full of plants and natural light. Mediterranean cooking can be enjoyed here or in the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The hotel is located 1,950 feet from Majadahonda’s historic Old Town and 8.7 mi from central Madrid. Madrid Airport is around 19 mi from the hotel, while El Escorial and Toledo can be reached within an hour, by car.
- Rooms were clean and spacious. The main communal (and corridor) area was very nice, bright and modern with nice seating areas. The breakfast options were excellent. The bar area was very comfortable. Staff very very helpful.
- There were comfy chairs right outside the room where we could hang out for a night cap. Everything was very nice.
- Good location for business trip although adjacent to a business park so maybe not for leisure
- Hotel was excellent for room cleaniness, staff were brilliant but The location of the hotel was ideal for shopping, leisure activity and eating out. Walking distance from Gran Via 20 minutes.
- Wonderful ambiance, spacious (lobby and room), stylish decor, VERY helpful staff, kind of a hidden gem. Location perfect (for travelers with a car) and close to a shopping centre!
Hotel Aravaca Garden
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Aravaca Garden is in a quiet residential neighborhood, just 300 feet from the A6 Madrid-A Coruña highway. All rooms have air conditioning and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at Hotel Aravaca are modern with a clean and simple design. All have 32-inch flat screen TVs, and private bathrooms with a hydro-massage shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Hotel Aravaca Garden is one mile from the Sexta Avenida shopping center, and half a mile from the Majahonda stop on the C-10 suburban line. Guests can easily reach the center of Madrid via the M40 highway, only 2 miles away, or on the suburban train.
Moncloa-Aravaca is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, parks and city walks.
- Great staff, clean room, quiet place in a nice green area.
- The staff were very nice, Lucas was very resourceful, he was always looking forward to helping us there, he was looking places for us to visit during our stay, the rest of the receptionists were very nice too, I really enjoyed them all.
- Their attending staff are very attentive and caring for their guess!
The water was hot and plentiful. The covers on the bed were satisfactory for the time of year.
The staff were polite and helpful…
- The area is nice and quiet but there’s nothing to eat within walking distance.
Top Hotels In Boadilla Del Monte Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boadilla del Monte Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!