10 Best Hotels To Stay In Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Boadilla Del Camino Castile And Leon:
En El Camino
Located in Boadilla del Camino, in a building dating from 2014, En El Camino provides a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.An Italian breakfast is served at the property.Palencia is 25 miles from En El Camino. Burgos Airport is 46 miles away.
- Nice clean and a little luxury while on Camino. I decided early on to forego the bunkbed experience on the The Way. This was an ok alternative.
- Loved this place. The hotel was beautiful and the Albergue was so nice. Love the artwork and the food
- Clean and very comfortable room. The elevator/lift – not very common on the Camino.
- Clean, comfortable, beautiful facility. Great food next door too.
- Private room, very clean, very contemporary, great bathroom, great beds, easy check in. After many long days on the Camino, this was an amazing treat!
Hotel Doña Mayor
Hotel Doña Mayor offers individually designed rooms and free Wi-Fi. Set 1,950 feet from the iconic St. Martin Church on the Camino de Santiago Route, the hotel has a 24-hour reception and a furnished terrace.Each air-conditioned room in the Hotel Doña Mayor is uniquely decorated and reflects a different theme. All soundproofed rooms feature a flat-screen TV. Most have a balcony.Doña Mayor’s restaurant serves healthy homemade food. The breakfast includes cereals, cold meats, cheese, fruit, fresh orange juice, pastries and a variety of bread.The surrounding area features the Canals of Castille, a network of canals built during the 18th Century. Fromista Train Station is 2,650 feet away and you will also have easy access to the A67 Motorway connected to Palencia.
- It was clean. The receptionist was welcoming and very helpful. The food was good and they had a varied menu.
- We used the restaurant for our evening meal and it was outstanding! The young man behind the bar was very helpful and friendly and the added bonus was that he spoke excellent English. All the staff were lovely and welcoming. The breakfast was also very substantial and enjoyable.
- very modern and great staff, very nice restaurant and food
- Nice room comfortable bed and the TV had wifi connection where I could connect to Netflix and watch a show
- Everything was awesome, room, bed, sleeping, food was perfect
Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo
Set in a former monastery in Carrion de los Condes, the hotel is located near to the Santiago pilgrimage route. Rooms in Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo look onto the beautiful gardens.Featuring stone arches, drapes, and beamed ceilings, the rooms have a rustic feel. Some have four-poster beds and all of them have air-conditioning and heating. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.Restaurante Las Vigas, the hotel’s restaurant, serves traditional Spanish dishes made from local produce, as well as a daily breakfast buffet. Carrion offers a small selection of restaurants, shops and bars.Hotel Real Monasterio de San Zoilo is easily accesible via the A231 Motorway. León is around an hour’s drive away, and Burgos around 45 minutes’ drive.
- I chose to stay here because of the historical significance of the property.
- Fabulous — like staying in a museum. Just like a Parador, but about 1/2 the price.
- Really amazing place physically. Historically very interesting and they have done a nice job with the rooms. They are relatively large with nice views.
- The historical nature of the property and its architecture are incredible. We had a perfect afternoon on their covered patio bar for a quick lunch
- I always stay here when I am doing the Camino De Santiago. It is my reward for walking the Camino. I know that it will be relaxing after a 20 mile walk. They take good care of you and the food is good too. Lots of cultural things to view including the church and tombs of the Condes.
Tierra de Campos
Set near the Castille Canal, Hotel Tierra de Campos is 31 mi from Palencia and Burgos. This rural hotel offers a traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Tierra de Campos Hotel is set in the center of Osorno, next to the church. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling.Free public parking is available at the Tierra de Campos. There is easy access to Santander and León via the A-67 and A-231 Motorways. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes 16 mi away.Rooms at the hotel are simple and attractive, with rustic design and lots of natural light. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was exceptional.
The food was good and plenty.
The hotel is very well appointed with arts and historic elements.
- I stayed here 6 years previously. Good stop,off point when aiming for a ferry back to UK. The town has nothing going for it at all. 4 of 7 bars/cafes in town centre closed.
- Excellent host, lovely traditional decoration and good food!
- The hotel was nice and cosy in the middle of the village, the room was nice withouth luxury.
- A good stop-off point after an evening arrival on a Santander/Bilbao ferry. Only a couple of hours drive from the northern ports. A clean, well-appointed room.
- The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
La Posada de Castrojeriz
Offering heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant, La Posada de Castrojeriz is set in a 16th-century house in the town center and on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Rooms combine restored antique furniture, exposed stone walls and modern facilities. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s El Mesón Restaurant serves traditional local dishes. There is also a guest lounge area with armchairs, a glass ceiling and a selection of books.In Castrojeriz you can visit the ruins of the San Antón Convent, the Virgen del Manzano Collegiate Church and the San Juan Church.Burgos can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Palencia is just under an hour’s drive from La Posada de Castrojeriz.
- I loved how the place was decorated as well as the friendly reception when we arrived.
- Excellent host, cofotable sitting chairs in the room, comfortable beds and nice sitting area off the lobby. Great breakfast.
- In main part of town. Near bars and restaurants. Lovely sitting room area.
- Massive room and huge bath tub. Old world beds and furniture. Great restaurant. Property had a lift
- The room was very clean. Hotel had a lift-useful! Friendly staff at the hotel and restaurant around the corner. The food at the restaurant was really delicious.
Hotel Rural la Concordia
Offering charming rooms, Hotel Rural la Concordia is located in the small town of Monzón de Campos. It features a restaurant, and a garden with a barbecue and a wood-burning oven.Each bright room at Hotel Rural la Concordia has attractive décor. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Palencian cuisine in the Concordia’s restaurant. There is also a terrace, a bar and a library.Palencia is just 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, which offers easy access to the A67 Motorway. Burgos is approximately 56 mi away.
- Nice friendly people at the hotel. I had a problem with the car and the lady running the hotel got her husband to come out he repaired it for us there and then. The food in the bar across the road was superb and some of the best we have had in Spain.
- Very clean throughout, spacious and very comfortable bed
Great breakfast including gluten free (letting the owner know in advance). Very comfortable bed and very welcoming and friendly owner.
Muy buen desayuno incluido comida sin gluten (mejor avisar con tiempo). Cama muy cómoda y la dueña es muy amable.
- Fantastic little hotel in very convenient position with lovely personal touch
First time used as a stopover for the Santander ferry, and lived up to reviews and property marketing, perhaps a bit to much shabby chick decor for me, great room and outside space from breakfast area. The charming, lovely lady owner was delightful and very helpful through out our stay.
There are a few great local bars etc, a few minutes walk around the corner, also a restaurant opposite, which opens for meals from 9pm, slightly overpriced for the location, but well presented interior area and choice of food.
Would recommend without hesitation.
H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión
Offering attractive rooms with balconies and views of its gardens, H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión features an à la carte restaurant and a terrace. This stylish, family-run hotel is set in the center of Villoldo.The hotel’s chic restaurant serves a range of creative Palencian cuisine. There is also an informal snack bar and a lounge with a fireplace. Breakfast at the Bajo Carrión includes homemade jams, fresh bread, pastries and cured meats.Each spacious room at H & R Estrella del Bajo Carrión has elegant décor and cotton bed linen. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a bathrobe, slippers and designer toiletries.The hotel is located in Castilla y León’s Tierra de Campos Region. La Olmeda Roman Villa is 35 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The center of Palencia is a 40-minute drive away, and León and Burgos can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Camas, cómodas. Desayuno, espléndido..y la cena, un revuelto de setas? Con foie, para recordar
- El desayuno excepcional. y la tranquilidad del entorno también nos gustó
- Excelente restaurante y exquisita atención por parte del personal.
- El desayuno es de lis mejores q he comido.Equilubrado y de una caludad altisima.
- Schönes Hotel, auch wenn es von aussen nicht unbedingt so aussieht. Sehr gute Küche mit tollem Service.
Hotel Área Suco
Set on the largest service area of Europe, this hotel is located on the edge of the E-80 motorway. Hotel Área Suco offers a 24-hour cafeteria. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Rooms at Área Suco feature a simple décor, featuring parquet floors and wooden furniture. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath, as well as a wardrobe and a desk.The service area has a large gas station, shops and car parking. The center of Palencia is 20 mi away, while Burgos is 40 minutes’ drive.
- Good location if you are travelling to or from Portugal. Right beside the motorway, no noise though. Secure underground parking. Nice 24hrs restaurant with a supermarket for basic things. Staff are friendly, cheap fuel on site. The price for the room is super cheap compared to anything around the area. For me, I drive to and from Portugal a lot and its perfect location from Lisbon. Not sure what is around the area but I assume most people use this hotel for the same reason as me.
- Staff was very friendly and helpfull, the room was spacious and the dog was very welcome. Parking in front of the hotel and you hear almost nothing of highway which passes the hotel.
- It is on the motorway and the rooms where more like a 4 star hotel not a motorway stop. Rooms quiet food excellent, staff excellent.
- Nice room, helpfull hotel recepcionist , good dinner, parking garage
- Location. On the main road but not noisy. Lift to the room floors from underground car park made it easier with luggage.Good value.
Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos
Located in Villaherreros, Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos offers 3-star accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. Guests can use a bar.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos can enjoy a continental breakfast. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Area de Servicio Los Chopos.Carrión de los Condes is 8 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 49 miles from the property.
Rooms good very clean food great couldn’t believe this was actually a service area 24 hrs staff
- The food was very good. The service was very good. friendly staff.
- It was clean, comfortable, and I had my own bathroom with a bath in it. There is a restaurant and shop downstairs and I think the shop is open 24 hours as the place is a kind of truck stop.
- Nice friendly helpful staff. Everything you need, for your onward trip. Secure under ground parking.
- Excellent large room. Comfortable bed. Only one person spoke English, but not there when we wanted to get food. Had wifi too. Room warm as the weather was cold.
- Rooms good very clean food great couldn’t believe this was actually a service area 24 hrs staff
Located in Melgar de Fernamental, Carrecalzada provides a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Carrecalzada.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Melgar de Fernamental, like cycling.Carrión de los Condes is 18 miles from Carrecalzada. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Boadilla Del Camino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!